Oh shit! Diavolo is coming after you with the power of King Crimson!! The main character from the last game you played...

Oh shit! Diavolo is coming after you with the power of King Crimson!! The main character from the last game you played is your only defence. How do you fair?

Attached: KingCrimson_ASB.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUnbxbHZBUc
youtube.com/watch?v=eFrZiTcOMAI
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9Ju9AsLjA
youtube.com/watch?v=TY8wTfQnV78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was having nightmares of being killed by diavolo for like a week straight once a few months ago. Nothing king crimson related but just him sending his gang and torturing me and my family. Something about his design makes me feel uneasy. Also to answer your question
>Dante

Diavolo could probably get a good surprise hit in but once he inpales him Dante would fuck his shit up

he's so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked

Attached: tenor.gif (220x196, 177K)

I don't watch gay manga

I feel you. I'm not sure if it's the fact his appearance was nothing close to what I expected and it freaks me out or if it's the while mafia gang lord / drug trade business that bothers me the most.

I can't determine the outcome because I don't know HOW THE FUCK IT WORKS

Reinhardt. Dire thunder is love.

I don't get how it's confusing?
Effectively when the stand is activated, King Crimson allows the user to see 10seconds into the future and the actions people will take during that 10second segment. Everyone except Diavolo will not remember that 10second segment of time or the actions they took during that time. I also believe that King Crimson allows Diavolo to move around faster than anyone else.

Essentially think of the Jotaro VS Dio fight when Dio stopped time and could move around but Jotaro couldn't, the only difference is Jotaro isn't aware of that time freeze and reacts but forgets what happened once the time freeze ends.

Attached: f1f6df48dd32275da37919d11188ff34c1f84cb7_hq.jpg (447x596, 57K)

I was playing a rhythm game earlier and witnessed King Crimson’s power firsthand.

Attached: A88CD59B-5AC0-482E-8871-2AB13B51D492.jpg (739x415, 48K)

>third strike alex

He should last long enough for me to shank some twink holding a frog

Attached: Flashchop.gif (213x114, 48K)

anyone that pretends that stand power makes any sense is just trying to look smart

I tell steve to use emerald splash because it cannot be avoided

King crimson stand no chance

Attached: xpyzpuegqii01.jpg (700x628, 194K)

HOLY CROSS

yeah richters got my back

Attached: richter.jpg (190x266, 11K)

>Raiden in MGR

Looks like it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!

Attached: Pretty meme.jpg (909x960, 135K)

You sure it wasn't Gold Experience Requiem?

>Do 11 second long AoE
Alternatively
>Wish him gone
Alternatively
>Blow up planet

he's really easy to beat honestly

Attached: 1550351351610.png (1080x1920, 2.89M)

I want underage anime faggots who make thinly veiled offtopic garbage like this to leave.

*rolls u into the katamari*

Fuck, I'm too close to the ground.

Attached: 8a3cbfacee4869fdc52afc77f6cd273c9a8816c4ad663488ce2c35ae06ef8a01.png (1224x761, 492K)

Who is the main character of SSBU? Is it Kirby? Can Kirby copy a stand? Or can he gain a stand if he somehow managed to copy Diavolo?

...do fangames count?

Attached: Road to Ruin_1552384228692.png (240x160, 24K)

Could Star Platinum/The World beat King crimson?

If time is frozen, then surely KC can't react and his foresight would just see his opponent standing still, then he'd maybe see his future self in a pool of his own blood.

right?

Attached: xY5yHKq.png (500x500, 135K)

I don't think it's possible to defeat King Crimson

yes

It's lag, except you don't wait for the ten seconds waiting for the game to sync again.

exactly
>The World halts KC's ability
>Kills him without him being able to react
>Him being dead mean KC's ability gets deactivated instantly when time resumes
>Thus no chance to skip anything and predictions are MUDA

Attached: 1551479522463.png (545x1038, 16K)

Yes, but you don't need that reasoning.
Star Platinum can beat any stand. That's just how Araki operates.

>Star Platinum can beat any stand

Attached: Killer_queen_bites_the_dust_c420.png (502x419, 417K)

Attached: 1535626697205.png (740x706, 1.02M)

He can see the future at all times, even when he is not erasing time.

Instead it is you who is underage and who shall leave

He'd see his own death, but then he'd be able to move out of the way, even if he couldn't see how Dio killed him, just him seemingly teleporting around. Meanwhile, Dio would be forced to follow the "script" until King Crimson's ability is complete which would allow him to counter.

Haha, yes user!

Attached: PhoenixWrightPrequel.gif (245x300, 743K)

No, they stand no chance against King Crimson.
It is exactly BECAUSE Diavolo would see himself suddenly dead in the future, that he would choose to activate his ability to erase that future. Which means the time stop will never happen, because it also gets erased from the timeline.

Jotaro literally dies to Pucci dude. And he would die to KC too.

>hollow knight
remember me, anons

Attached: 1547475544429.png (236x378, 104K)

Unless a character is insanely durable or has some bullshit time manipulation/causal manipulation ability themselves, King Crimson is going to slap their shit.

wouldn’t epitaph be able to see in dios stopped time?

He doesn't erase the future and he can't erase the time stop because his death happens in a separate time bubble that he can't access. It's not the same as him being hit by a bullet and the manga confirms this

Attached: 1539964990530.jpg (400x638, 99K)

>6,5
>can carry over 100 tons
>has the ability to take out cubic meters of dirt
>can destroy trees in a matter of seconds
>has the ability to bend diamond and any other precious metal with his bare hands
>can kill any farm animal with his bare hands
Yea he's fucked

Attached: download.jpg (292x172, 4K)

no, you can only see inside the world if you can stop time too. To him DIO would just teleport like he does for everyone else

So Corvo would pretty much murder him?

Attached: 3369904-7058235325-disho.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

nah, KC beats the world
Diavolo will see that he suddenly lies underneath a roadroller and will ofcourse use KC, skip time, deny his own fate, and stand behind dio ontop of the roadroller when the 10 seconds end. He will then donut dio and continue his EVERLASTING CLIMAX

>he's fucked
your right, mr minecraft guy has no chance.

>gmod
Its definitely gonna be tricky, he can kill him in multitude of ways, but Diavolo could avoid all them with the time erasing, and as long as he's looking into the future, it's impossible to catch him off guard

I think the best way would be to trap Diavolo in some sturdy structure and fill it with explosives constantly going on

Or simpler but I'm not sure it would work, make him waste his first time erase by using psych gun on him from a distance, then use it again immediately after, once he's caught he's basically fucked, and could be dropped a huge distance from the sky, or drowned

The part that trips people up is the "actions taken within the erased time no longer exist part". To use shooting a gun, for example, what that actually means is that no one will remember the gun firing, the bullet will just be inexplicably discharged. It still SHOT, obviously, but the shooting itself may as well not exist given that no one but Diavolo can perceive it.
What people seem to think it means is that nothing can happen during the skipped time. Which is technically true, nobody can initiate a new action during that period except Diavolo because they aren't aware. But then that raises the question of "so why doesnt he just attack people while doing it like Dio?" Or "So why didn't Bucceratti's punch work?" to which you just have to reiterate that nothing that happens during the skipped time actually happens. Only before and after count.
I don't think anyone with a half a brain actually has trouble with the concept, like you said in practice it's pretty similar to The World. But when you start thinking about it (and comparing it to GRE) is when it gets confusing.

I mean, all that applies to Star Platinum and it would still lose if it didn't stop time.

No you fucking retard
In his future he sees everything that took place during the time stop in an instant, just like everyone else

All he has to do is to erase fraction of time during which the time stop takes place

Attached: howitworks.gif (1000x700, 3.85M)

DUDE WTF I DIDN'T KNOW THE BOSS NAME IS FUCKING DIAVLO SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU IDIOT CHRIST

how would he know when a time stop occured you mongaloid

if Sp is stand in front of him he cant do shit

lmao, smelly anime secondary

Attached: 1529464649726.jpg (318x306, 61K)

>he cant erase the future
alright you're gonna have to at least point me to where this is said because i remember anytime the power was explained in the manga it was said that he erased time

Literally the same way everyone knows King Crimson took place
See the effect
Time Stop is a part of the 10 seconds he sees into the future
He sees something weird happen there, he starts erasing time before that and moves out of the way, while Dio/Jotaro still stop time and punch empty space

He "skips" time. He still has to go through it.
He can't erase something that has yet to happen, and he can't get through the time stop without DIO killing him so he loses the match up.

You're supposed to read it, not watch it.

Yes he literally does dude lmao that is how his ability works. He erases time. It's not just about people forgetting what happens during erased time, that time and everything that happens during it is also nullified. Someone killing Diavolo during erased time is NULLIFIED. This literally happens in the manga dude, he uses his ability to stop himself from dying to Aerosmith.

Because he sees the future, he can see himself just fine and then suddenly dead. So he will decide to erase that time.

You mean read? R....retard!

He still has to go through it, but nothing can effect him in that period and he can't effect anyone...
Sounds more like erasing to me, since he erases those events. If he just skipped time, then everything would still affect him as normal and if he's still going through time like you say, then he should be able to attack as he pleases, no?

>He can't erase something that has yet to happen
That is literally what he does, he can continuously erase time for up to 10 seconds.
>and he can't get through the time stop without DIO killing him so he loses the match up
Which gets nullified by the fact that the time when Dio killed him WAS ERASED

He doesn't "die" to aerosmith, he just gets shot and heavily wonded by it. His brain still alive to keep KC active and erase the PAST. With DIO his death is certain and it happens in literally 0 seconds so he can't do anything beyond that

>He still has to go through it, but nothing can effect him in that period and he can't effect anyone...
And his ability can't affect anything inside DIO's time stop either, but The World CAN effect him during his own time shenanigans

Attached: 1549038072704.gif (383x222, 1.54M)

>Implying King Crimson has anything on the most powerful Stand in JoJo's

youtube.com/watch?v=uUnbxbHZBUc

Attached: HEY YA.png (315x420, 319K)

KC cannot see the "stopped world", he cannot erase an attack he cannot perceive.
>Jotaro stand in front of kc
>Kc can see 10 seconds into future
>Using this ability kc can see 8 seconds of Jo standing still, 1 second of SP, and 1 second of his future corpse.
There is nothing to dodge, no move to counter, no means of escape. He can skip those ten seconds and avoid that time stop, but in those milliseconds of him "landing from his journey" time will stop anyway.

>Dante
Mfw

Attached: 049.jpg (553x441, 23K)

>Starcraft Brood War
Kerrigan? He's fucked. Raynor? I'm fucked. Going with Kerrigan through.

you just described diavolo foreseeing his death during epitaph. which he would then erase.
what jotaro could do is just use the blood trick and just be ready to stop time the instant he is aware it skipped

>A reverse Cheap Trick who just sits on your shoulder and whispers rousing encouragement every time you're in a bad spot
Honestly the best stand.

Attached: 1551740814965.gif (200x161, 986K)

>Butthole from fractured but whole
>Pretty much diavolo vs fart diavolo, fart dio and fart valentine
Yeah i think i'll live

>erase the past
he literally does not do that at any point

wait so is this before or after he gets pneuma
because beforehand i'm fucked but afterwards I could potentially have a chance if they catch onto it's gimmick before I end up with a fist through my chest

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x281, 53K)

>lost to rat
>lost to bite the dust
>lost to whitesnake
>lost to MIH
>will lose to GER / D4C LOVE TRAIN / Tusk 4

Purple Phoenix rises!
With the power of her Stand『Byzantine Chant』, she starts a plot against Diavolo with 1000% chance of triggering, which fires instantly. Because the game is in ironman mode, Diavolo cannot dismiss the event once it appears before him and cannot progress any further, meaning he will always die in a manure explosion no matter what.

Attached: ck2.jpg (1920x1200, 1.46M)

HE. CAN'T. ERASE. THE. FUTURE.
>Gun shoots
>KC activates
>Bullet hits Boss
>KC erases what just happens
He's still gonna get shot anyways, he just deletes it afterwards if he's still alive to do so.

It's literally every time he does a skip. He still goes through time linearly, things happens and he erases them afterwards. You can change it from PAST to PRESENT if you want', but no way is it FUTURE

>will lose to GER / D4C LOVE TRAIN / Tusk 4
nani

I mean Star Platinum can’t beat those literal reality warping stands

>bullet hits boss
it doesn't because it doesn't happen. if he took a bullet to the head in that time, it wouldn't kill him afterwards.
>he still goes through time linearly
that's epitaph you spastic. they don't happen, he foresees them happening and then he erases the next 10 seconds so it doesn't affect him. dense as fuck.

You mean "would", then?
Sorry to split hairs but I thought you were insinuating that Star Platinum is bound to appear again.

He was fucking around for most of those. He could have snipped the rat himself instead of waiting for Josuke to do it.
He could have turned pucci's head into toothpaste if he didn't decide to save Jolyne

Attached: 49288561_2209976149251102_6530071025617469440_o.jpg (2048x2048, 334K)

The World's time stop, in it's own time space, lasted about eleven seconds, but to the world around, it's instantaneous. King Crimson's skip lasts ten second, flat, and all events within that ten seconds no longer matter, save for where everything ends up. In the skipped time, Dio will kill Diavalo, sure, but then King Crimsons skip ends, and all events are erased, which is why it's so disorienting, because no one has any actual experience of what they did during the skip, save for Diavalo, because he can move freely in the erased time. In a straight match with no tricks and no foreknowledge, Diavalo would win against Dio.

>implying DIO can't tank a fist through the abdomen

Nigga how is this hard to understand. ANY EVENTS WITHIN KING CRIMSONS ERASURE, DO NOT AND CANNOT EFFECT DIAVALO. If something happens between point A (KC starting the skip) and point B (KC ending the skip) it literally does not matter at all to Diavalo.

>Bullet hits boss
Epitaph's prediction
>KC erases what happens
KC erasing time
Get it now?

Not if KC dounuts The World

>it doesn't because it doesn't happen. if he took a bullet to the head in that time, it wouldn't kill him afterwards.
It would because if he's dead KC deactivates.
It doesn't because he can react to it.
He can react to it because a bullet is not a 0 attosecond time stop

If you kill the user the stand dies too

He's erasing it as he goes through it not before it happens. Is why Bruno is still moving during the erased time

Jotaro donnuted The World and he got up just fine

Yes, but you can't kill Diavalo in the skipped time.

No he didn't. The big climactic moment of Jotaro and Dios fight was Jotaro damaging The World. That's how he won, because while Dio is a vampire and can heal from damn near anything, The World isn't. It's why Dio was a pile of mush TRYING to regen, but physically incapable of getting back up, because The World was shattered. Jesus have you even read/watched the series

But we're not talking about the skipped time. We're talking about stopped time where he's completely vulnerable

Attached: rgelaj.gif (320x320, 77K)

Sure, but again, to the world outside The Worlds frozen time, Dio only acts instantaneously. So King Crimson can easily skip over the events of the stopped time. No one can touch KC or Diavalo when he activated his power

>No he didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=eFrZiTcOMAI

>Jesus have you even read/watched the series
No u

>That's how he won, because while Dio is a vampire and can heal from damn near anything, The World isn't.
That's headcannon to justify Araki being a hack during that fight. If The World isn't vampiric why couldn't he touch the Hamon infused Hermit Purple?

Attached: 1542561913445.png (1024x1280, 1.01M)

>In a straight match with no tricks and no foreknowledge, Diavalo would win against Dio.
Well, ina straight match to the death, KC is capable of nullifying the World's Time Stop advantage anyways. Beyond that, it's just a straight slugest, so it depends on how well King Crimson can outpunch The World.

honestly the fact that its not a simple answer and that jojo fights as a whole are less about "who has the biggest punch" and more situational is a big reason why i like it so much more than most other shonen shit.

Attached: EBooPKC.gif (250x305, 543K)

Oh, my mistake then, sorry.

Yeah most of the King Crimson vs The World debate is just about which ability overrules the other

it's cool

Attached: ok.jpg (195x293, 60K)

>Slave Zero
Even if you can erase time, you can't punch a giant robot.

Well since Diavalo can see into the future, Dio literally cannot get the jump on him with The Worlds stop, unless Diavalo gets really dumb.

You clearly see Doppio completely unaffected by Aerosmith's bullets. If it worked the way you said it did, then we would have seen bullet holes and blood flying from Doppio in the panel where he erases time.
And from everyone else's perspective, you could say he is erasing the future. If nothing in those 10 seconds happen, but only the result remains, then yeah he kind of is erasing the future. It's just that only Diavolo can see what is happening in that time he erases. It's kind of semantic at that point.

>Implying DIO can't tank a fist through the stand

He can, but once Diavalo realizes dounuting him won't work, he'll probably go for the head, which will work

test

Don't forget Araki's pure bullshit power. For all we know, stopped time isn't affected by King Crimson for no particular reason, or the stopped time counts towards how much time KC can erase in one go for no particular reason, or a myriad of other possibilities.

>tfw can't even remember the last game I played

Attached: 1494310733281.jpg (263x261, 20K)

>Implying DIO can't tank having his head punched off

>people here think they can outshank the fucking mafia boss of Naples

Attached: 1542820238563.jpg (470x470, 31K)

The World wins if it activates before KC, obviously. But, if KC activates first, it depends on how quickly The World activates within erased time:
>Not at all
KC win
>~5 seconds afterwards
Draw, most likely (for this particular interaction in the fight). Diavolo will have moved from his non-erased position so Dio would have missed.
>instantly after
Dio wins. Diavolo wouldn't have been able to move quickly enough to dodge whatever attack.

Ambulance aside, Jotaro deals the final blow to Kira.

We know that outward time powers effect The World, in part 6, Jotaro realizes that Made in Heaven is actually causing Star Platinum-The World's time stop to end faster because time was speeding up on a universal scale

>1 second of sp
>1 second of his future corpse
Then time would not stop when it ends, because the events of the time stop all happen in that 2 seconds.
If time is stopped, then it would be 1 second (well, more like an instant) in the timeline of his time skip (which you described) and thus time stop would be completed. You contradict yourself here by saying that time would stop after the time skip (which would also imply that somehow stopping time means that time still progresses at a normal rate... when it's literally a time stop) while at the same time saying that the time stop ends within those 10 seconds.

Epitaph most likely can't see stopped time, so if DIO is about the stop time and go ham on Diavolo, Epitaph wouldn't be able to see it happening, but it would see the result, which warns Diavolo to activate KC ahead of time.
You /literally/ cannot get the drop on this cunt

What.
Regardless of when Diavalo activated KC, if it's before Dio activates The World, Diavalo wins the exchange. The time stop doesn't count towards KCs time limit, it's only counted towards Dios personal time, and within the skipping time nothing can touch Diavalo.

The girl from Black 2... Do I get Pokemon? Maybe something like Dialga could help.

For the most part these explanations work.
But the problem is that Araki clearly kept fucking with the rules of it.
>Time skip is 10 seconds, but by anime time rules that could mean tasks from like 5 seconds to over a minute
>During a timeskip he was somehow able to enter an elevator from a hole in the ceiling SEVER TRISH'S HAND CLEANLY, grab her and bring her out of the elevator
>During another time skip he impales someone on top of a large fence and no one notices at all, implying that it has to be during the time skip rather than just him getting close and getting the kill before anyone looked
Honestly, it would have been fine if Araki didn't try to give it a weakness by going "oh it can't touch things during the skipped time" only to ignore that when convenient.

Attached: 1443289557991.jpg (245x296, 57K)

The only person who could get a drop on him was Risotto, and only because he got him while he was Doppio, used camo powers, and outranged a weakened version of KC.

>Lure him in a room
>Lock it
>Flood room with lava for 11 seconds
???????
>PROFIT

Jojo time is a world of difference, I always just took those events as Diavalo doing them right after a time skip where everyone is trying to figure out what happened, and also just him being really good at what he does, which is not being noticed. I mean think about it, ignoring the time bullshit, King Crimson is just a teleportation Stand, which can explain how he slips in and out with no one's notice

If it was PB Dio then he'd tank literally anything short of Jonathan himself coming back to kick his ass. But SC Dio is significantly less durable due ti being starved for over a century.

The reason he could touch things during skipped time is because it was already fated to happen. But if it was already fated to happen, you have to wonder how things would play out if he didn't use KC. Was he just gonna jump in the elevator and quickly snatch Trish, ignoring Bucciarati the whole time?
The whole fate part of it is a convenient reason to let Diavolo do whatever Araki felt like he should do.

Let's remember how jotaro got over heaven by wanting it.

Attached: 1551966945450.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Jotaro got the world by wanting it, too. Just because DIO said "our stands are like", Jotaro went "HMMM TODAY I WILL MOVE IN STOPPED TIME"

Your gif:
>bullet shot
>he saw himself getting hit
>he time skips
>time where the bullet hits him is skipped
>end of time skip, he's not harmed because it happened during time skip

>KC kicks person during time skip
>time skip ends
>person is right where he started because it was during time skip

but then you look at KC fighting Bruschetta
>Bruschetta punches KC
>KC saw B punching KC
>KC time skips
>now B is where KC was and gets hit by his own punches
??????????

>KC sees the elevator and B and Trish inside it going up
>KC time skips
>takes Triss from the elevator and severs her hand
>after the time skip, Triss WAS moved, and her hand WAS severed
??????????

This explanation doesn't match what we see in the story

>If you ignore 1st place, 2nd place won

Attached: 1543533129451.gif (280x310, 3.99M)

How does everyone forget that King Crimson, like nearly every part 5 stand, changes its rules between fights?

jotaro always had the ability, he just didnt know. Start platinum does it unconsciously during the darby fight to grab stuff for jotaro, light his cigarette etc.

I forgot oops
Does it do that as well in the manga though?

Sticky Fingers never hit himsf, did he? I know Bruno saw himself in the past/future of the skip at the same time.

So guys, quick question
What happens when thoth preditcs diavolo's death?

The moments people consider contradictions, iee Trish bring taken and Narancia being killed, we never actually see KC or Diavalo move them in the skipped time, people just assume they did.

The Bruno thing makes no sense but it's a one off thing and it was fucking cool.
The Trish thing can be explained as it being an event that was always going to occur, so time skipping means the event occurs without Bruno noticing it. Doesn't explain why Bruno didn't find himself mid attack or something however.

He was punching the "boss" on the other side of the pillar before realising it was him I think

>He doesn't "die" to aerosmith, he just gets shot and heavily wonded by it.
>His brain still alive to keep KC active and erase the PAST
What the fuck am I reading? None of this happens. You need to re-read the manga you retard.
He is never once hurt by Aerosmith at all. Aerosmith tries shooting Diavolo, and he erases the time when the bullets go through is body, so after the time erase has ended, there are no bullet wounds in his body at all. Because HE ERASED THE TIME WHEN IT HAPPENED.

You are fucking retarded holy shit. You're literally lying about what actually happens in the manga because you want so much your headcanon of Dio to be right.

>He's still gonna get shot anyways, he just deletes it afterwards if he's still alive to do so.
You need to stop posting. You're an actual brainlet and can't even figure out how a relatively simple Stand works. That is not how it works.
He literally does erase time as it is happening, not "after" it has already happened. That is not how KC works. He erases time AS IT IS HAPPENING.
You could kill him in every way possible during erased time and it would get nullified, because it happened during erased time.

Thoth is composed entirely off toplevel bullshit.
Either diavolo dies, or someone that looks like diavolo dies, or someone named diavolo dies, or diavolo seems to die, or the page that depicts diavolo dying suffers that fate instead, or a myriad of other options.
Either way, it ends with boingo being beat into a pulp.

Thoth predictions are A B S O L U T E

The Bruno one is still within the rules

Normal time line
>Bruno attacks the pillar
>Nothing's there
>Walks around it to check what's up
>Bruno is now behind pillar

Skipped timeline
>Bruno attacks pillar
>Bruno is behind pillar

Add to this that Epitaph allowed him to see the final point in the timeline to fuck with him and it makes enough sense.

As for the elevator, idk. Maybe he skips going in, stops, cuts Trish's hand, skips her screaming and leaves the elevator? It's still pretty bullshit

Attached: 1543530203190.png (500x500, 221K)

he would honestly just be unable to.

I am now going to shut this delusional sub 60 IQ retarded faggot up for real by posting the pages from the manga that very clearly depict Diavolo erasing time as it is happening.

Aerosmith shoots, Diavolo erases the 0.5 seconds of time the bullets would have been in contact with his body, and afterwards he is completely fine, because the portion where the bullets existed within his body were ERASED.

Page 1/3

Attached: va_color_v13_037.jpg (1560x1200, 1.14M)

Incorrect. He can only see when he actively looks. If he can always see the future, Zipperman wouldn't have escaped.

Why would he walk around the pillar if he was already attacking from the other side of it?

Page 2/3

Attached: va_color_v13_038.jpg (1560x1200, 1.05M)

So is this the power of money or friendship

Attached: 1552278783975.jpg (1141x808, 74K)

>Which is technically true, nobody can initiate a new action during that period except Diavolo
He can't.
>But then that raises the question of "so why doesnt he just attack people while doing it like Dio?"
He can't.

Page 3/3

Attached: va_color_v13_039.jpg (1560x1200, 1.1M)

already explained

I know that, I know he has to actively look into the future. But the guy I was replying to claimed he can only use Epitapth during time erase, when he does use it many other times. He used Epitaph to see Bruno was behind the pillar under the church too.

Attached: 1500139296407.jpg (741x1200, 395K)

I assume because he's trying to survey the situation but even then the motive doesn't matter. He walks around the pillar, King skips this process and shows the result of him being behind the pillar while Bruno is attacking to fuck with him

Because Jojo and Araki wanted to draw a cool scene

Yeah well I had to also explain it to that subhuman idiot with pictures because he is clearly too fucking stupid to shut up unless conclusively proven wrong by the pages in the manga. He has been trying to argue for quite a while now that Diavolo gets hurt during time erasure.

It is shown so many fucking times in the series that he is invulnerable during erased time.

yeah i just wanted to be a faggot that's all

>Bullets clearly hitting Doppio and missing the head
Way to disprove yourself retard

Attached: 1545293802630.gif (500x375, 108K)

how do they hit nero then
nevermind all the bullets directly in front of doppio post timeskip
whos the retard here

You best be joking you fucking nigger. They are very clearly shown phasing through him, leaving him unharmed because he erased that portion. Then he proceeds to even explain it in exposition to the reader:
"I erased just 0.5 seconds of time. The entire world within that interval is erased. And only the RESULT after those 0.5 seconds remains. Only the RESULT of you being shot remains. I erased the entire process".

SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP.

It still makes me smile that my shitty MS paint drawing became a regular part of this argument, it's the one way in the back where KC moves the middle panel away.

i misread what you said but you're still wrong, they're not hitting him at any point u dumb fag
and if you're gonna use the bottom right panel as proof like i know you will (you thinking that the curved lines on the end of the bullet are meant to be the bullets impacting doppio) look on the other panels where they all look the exact same

And then death mercilessly chases after diavolo

Attached: 3ec.png (680x745, 1.23M)

It's literally what said.
Bullets hit him, he live so KC still works and then he erases the bullets hitting him.
Which wouldn't work with The World because he'd be completely dead instantly.
What are you having so much trouble with?

Attached: 1551508705095.jpg (449x668, 148K)

All questions and answers aside...

King Crimson is legit scary, having that thing float anonymously behind you knowing it could impale you at any given moment is nightmare inducing fear.

Attached: King Crimson.png (960x540, 536K)

read my response to my own post
and while you're at it read the manga

Attached: my (N) please.jpg (419x440, 18K)

Both in the second and third page the bullets are RIGHT IN FRONT OF KING CRIMSON, they literally, LITERALLY pass through his body. That's the whole fucking reason he activated KC, because Risotto grabbed him so Aerosmith would shoot at Risotto but hit Doppio instead, so he activated KC so he WOULDNT get shot. How can you be so incapable of reading pages of a children's comic.

By "what said." you mean yourself, because that is you, you colossal homo.
You are wrong, you do not understand how it works, and for some fucking reason you keep arguing against literally everyone else even though we have explained to you why you are RETARDED and even proved you wrong with pages from the manga.
The bullets literally do not hit Diavolo in the manga. Stop this faggotry already. It very clearly shows the bullets not hitting him because he skipped that portion of time where it would have happened. Then he even explains that afterwards.
>Bullets hit him, he live so KC still works and then he erases the bullets hitting him.
HE.
DOES.
NOT.
ACTIVATE.
TIME ERASE.
AFTER.
SOMETHING.
HAPPENED.

HE ACTIVATES IT BEFORE, YOU FUCKING RETARDED HOMO.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
THIS IS EXPLAINED A MILLION TIMES IN PART 5.
HE ACTIVATES IT PRE-EMPTIVELY. THAT IS LITERALLY WHY HAS THE ABILITY TO SEE THE FUTURE, SO HE CAN DO THAT.

You should be decapitated for real.

Are you actually blind nigger? The bullets are indenting into his shirt and he's screaming in pain in that panel. They fucking hit him

Gay priest is here now.

Attached: 1444335059154.png (309x466, 380K)

Correct. He activated King Crimson before the bullets hit his body, so that they would not hurt him since erased time did not happen.
The faggot in this thread trying to claim time erase is activated after something has happened is the most delusional retard in the history of this board, considering how Diavolo very literally explains in words countless times during Part 5 that when he sees a future he does not like, he starts erasing time and then ends time erase after it, to spare himself from that future.

Time erase is activated pre-emptively, not after something has already happened.

No, he is not. He erased time before they hit him, and that is not him "screaming in pain", that's just typical Araki posing of characters.
You are retarded.
It very, very clearly shows the bullets disappearing behind him, and then suddenly appearing in front of him, because he erased the time portion where they passed through him.
He literally explains that is what he did.

You can not argue against this. Learn to read you homo.

King Crimson is an interesting Stand, in that KC is almost more the final villain than Diavolo. It's always front and center and Diavolo speaks through it. Plus it is terrifying, it's one of the most physically powerful Stands, in that he just chunks people in one hit, and completely disabled Spice Girl by just grabbing it with one hand, and as far as I remember, no one in all of Part 5 ever physically challenged King Crimson in a fight, it was always using their power to fight back, but there was no one who could fist fight King Crimson, which made it's physical strength and apparent seething rage and hate all the more scary

It. Activates. Before. And. Is. Ongoing. For. 10. (Ten). Seconds.
But. He. Still. Goes. Through. Time. Normaly.
If. He. Gets. Killed. During. It. The. Ability. Doesn't. Go. Off.
And. He. Does. Get. Killed. Because. He. Can't. Do. Shit. During. A. TimeStop.
Which. Isn't. Like. A. Bullet. That. Just. Hurts. Him.
(You). Retard

Attached: 1550901406318.jpg (247x459, 24K)

Anyone unironically so stupid that they think King Crimsons time erase is activated AFTER something has happened, should be euthanized painfully.

No. That is not how it works you fucking retard. Stop being so inhumanely stupid, please. Just stop. Stop being such a subhuman retard.
He takes NO DAMAGE during erased time. He is invulnerable during it, because that time was erased from existence. He does not need to "survive" during erased time for the ability to "go off", the ability goes off the moment he starts erasing time, and it cancels out everything done to him during erased time.

THIS IS SHOWN AND EXPLAINED COUNTLESS TIMES IN VERY CLEAR DETAIL.

You should be raped to death you fucking retarded faggot holy shit.

Yeah, that makes sense.

>No, he is not.
Yes he is

No he doesn't. The panel you responded to does not depict him being hit by a bullet.
But since all your responses have an image of Joseph I'm just gonna assume this is some next level mind games

KC gets dunked on during a time stop and there ain't shit you or him can do about it. Stay mad.

Attached: 1551480453632.png (690x753, 641K)

G-Guys, do you think the tf2 team can protect me or i'm fucked up?

Attached: tf2.jpg (600x337, 35K)

Stop samefagging your own posts you retard. Nothing about your gay little theory makes sense, because it is wrong. Diavolo takes no damage during erased time, because "ALL ACTIONS ARE ERASED DURING ERASED TIME". He makes this very clear, and so do all the fights where he uses this. He is completely invulnerable during erased time, because THAT TIME DOES NOT EXIST. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED DURING IT, DID NOT HAPPEN.
Wrong. He started erasing time before they hit him.

Gay priest please accelerate this thread to page 10 and make a new one where you're the thread topic

KC can literally pre-emptively erase time stop you gay little Dio fanboy.
Dio could decapitate him during erased time for all you care, but Diavolo would come out unharmed because erased time and every action within it does not exist.

a sentry would probably kill him

>does not depict him being hit by a bullet.
You're right. He's being hit by several

Attached: 1552396481196.jpg (1107x1350, 902K)

Explain how Dio can hurt him during a time stop, if time is already being skipped before it was ever stopped. Explain how the fuck Dio can hurt him when Diavolo cannot be touched by anything except GER during the time that King Crimson is active.

Gay priest please reset universe until Jolyne is my wife

A time stop is just 0.00 seconds of Dio's actions
it gets erased with the rest

Attached: 1532164779771.jpg (576x432, 30K)

There isn't much to talk about made in heaven because of how disgusting it is, the only other guy that may beat him is ultimate kars

Dante/Nero. Can KC punches hurt them? If so maybe they're fucked because KC doesn't have cooldown but if he cannot hes probably fucked. Also they probably have inhuman reactions so they can actually do something when he appears behind them. Hell Dante has been dealing with a brother his entire life who teleports behind you nothing personal kids him.

No little faggot, that is erased time. They are merely phasing through him, not actually connecting with his body. He already started time erase there, WHICH IS WHY THE WHOLE PANEL IS PAINTED IN BLUE.
THE BLUE COLOR EVERYWHERE IS DEPICTING ERASED TIME, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Holy shit. I literally predicted you would say they are indenting in his shirt. How does it feel to be a predictable 90 IQ monkey?

Read this again. Use your logic to identify what you are actually looking at. And, let's just say they actually are indenting into his shirt. KC is not yet activated at that point. You probably thought it was, but you failed to notice the differences between the bottom right panel and the bottom left panel, with the bottom left panel being consistent with every other activation of KC's timeskip, while the bottom right is not. Your inability to use critical thinking to identify the differences between these two panels and the consistent pattern in artwork whenever KC is activated truly shows how much of a brainlet you are.

user, there is no hope in arguing with him, he is clearly severely mentally ill to try and push this headcanon on us, when we just showed him the manga explaining the exact opposite, and he did not believe it.
He literally does not accept Arakis own depictions and explanations for how it literally works.

I dunno about Nero but KC cant hurt Dante in any way that matters.

Because we're talking about the time bubble inside The World and not the normal time that King Crimson is skipping.
He still has to go through time linearly so the skip would just fast forward to the part where he gets killed

You can't erase what's not there. And you can't erase shit once you're dead.

Attached: autism edit.png (1428x1200, 2.8M)

Yeah, which are erased. What part of that don't you get. You literally cannot kill Diavolo in the skipped time, even if a fucking missile punched him in the teeth, anything that happens to him in the skipped time is IRRELEVANT

Outside of Arakis inconsistent writing its so simple and doing it as a meme or even worse asking multiple times is so idiotic.
1. Can see the future briefly probably the stupidest part because it makes applying it even more braindead
2. Can erase moments that happens as well as enter the erase time shit in order to position itself to deliver a meme ghost punch
3. If you were to shot him obvious erase that moment and enter said time.

Im almost certain if he gets killed he cannot erase that since activating King Crimson is still a decision on the user and not KC so if he were to get shot in the head by being an idiot that would just be that.

Time erase is already activated there, the "indentations" on his shirt are depicting the bullets going through him, but they aren't harming him because that action was erased.
Afterwards on the next page, the reason we see the bullets just warp to his frontside and hit Nero, is that this is shown from Neros perspective, since all he saw was time skipping ahead.
The blue panel is most definitely already erased time, hence the blue everywhere. It's just from Diavolos point of view.

But yeah, that user is plain retarded. Diavolo does not need to survive damage during erased time for his "ability to go off", it always goes off guaranteed if he starts erasing time, which always erases any damage done to him during that time.

Araki could not have made this any clearer. user must be very, very unintelligent to not understand it.

Did you even read the argument? Never was it said he didn't skip the bullets hitting him, only that he would have to go through them hitting him. Which he does. And that time only gets skipped because he was still alive to keep KC active, which is also true

If Diavolo doesn't active KC before Dio activates then Dio can kill him you retard only Jotaro with his meme magic of having the same power plot BS can move or notice shit during the world.

Epitaph would see something is up with Jotaro/Dio teleporting around, and King Crimson would proceed to delete this time
There would be no time for The World/Star Platinum to delete. Something like pic related wouldn't happen against King Crimson.

Attached: 8cO6fYj.jpg (1680x1050, 135K)

>aren't harming him

Attached: 15523964811962.jpg (1749x1374, 765K)

>Having sex for the first time ever and get to feel what its like to cum inside a woman
>Diavolo uses KC against some jobber and skips that 1-2 seconds.

Just how many deaths does KC cause in the world every times its activated? How many moments of some dude phasing out for a second well doing surgery etc.

Dante doesn't have quicksilver in this game.
sorry you're dead. Dante can't protect you.

But that is not how it would work. Stopped time belongs within the erased time, therefore it would also get erased. Plain logic right there. It makes no sense of you to think it could somehow circumvent erased time.
Diavolo can literally erase the very fact that Dio even tried to stop time. King Crimson can nullify other people activating their Stand abilities, as long as the entire action happens during erased time and does not continue outside of it.
And stopped time, being 0 seconds long, would indeed take place during the erased time.

The abilities with the best chance against Diavolo are long duration abilities, that last longer than 10 seconds that he can erase.

The time bubble within The World lasts less than a fucking micro second. It's literally an instant, because time doesn't move when it's fucking frozen, but we know for a fact that outside time powers can effect the time stop, since Made in Heaven can make the time stop end sooner. Any events Dio performs within the stopped time are contained within King Crimsons world, and are skipped utterly.

>People responding to blatant "ignore everything posted and just continue talking" trolls

I disagree. Read the other post I linked. I don't think those are indentations, I think that's the curved end of the bullets in the style that Araki draws bullets. Araki also uses colour to depict tone/intensity/emotion in a scene, so that's what I think is happening in the bottom right panel. It would also explain the differences between Aerosmith's appearances and the bullets between the two panels.
Either way, it doesn't matter. King Crimson's ability is active in the bottom right panel. If what that retard is saying is true, then there should be blood flying from Doppio in that panel, but there is not.
Too many brainlets alive that never learnt how to think critically or logically.

Time stop doesn't work that way retard.If DIO stopped time at 10:45:00 when he ends stopped time the time will be 10:45:00. The main reason why Diavolo will lose in the case that both of them know each other is because DIO's a fucking vampire. The other reason is he can't figure out DIO's ability, in which case he'd likely just run.

>Never was it said he didn't skip the bullets hitting him, only that he would have to go through them hitting him. Which he does. And that time only gets skipped because he was still alive to keep KC active, which is also true
No. You still don't get it. It doesn't work like that. HE TAKES NO DAMAGE DURING ERASED TIME.
He started erasing time before the bullets hit him, and stopped erasing 0.5 seconds later when they were on his other side, and allowed them to really hit Nero.
This is really simple, stop trying to make it into something more complicated than what it is. He is 100% invulnerable during erased time, as is everyone else.

Yes I did read it, and you don't seem to understand that when KCs power is activated, its a done deal, how can you not understand the simple rule that Diavolo cannot be hurt or killed during KCs duration, it's a fucking i-frame, he still exists but cannot be touched

Doesn't make any sense. Dio's time stop can not last for more than an instant in real time. The only way that scenario could play out is if DIO was going to stop time right after KC erased time.
Cool edit though.

Yes, that is not a face of the bullets hitting him. Your autism is just making you read too much into things.

As long as Diavolo has Epitaph activated, Dio cannot surprise him.

We know Pucci's OP Made In Heaven can affect the Time Stop briefly. No clue how other powers interact which is why everyone is yelling at each other

>DMC3 Dante
I don't think Quicksilver would work against Diavolo, Epitaph would see it and he'd skip past it. Still, he'd put up a good fight.

Attached: 1518226521776.jpg (863x988, 146K)

user, every time he uses time erase in the manga, the whole world is shown blue like that. It 100% is already erased time in that panel.

>Yes, that is not a face of the bullets hitting him.
Yes, user. I'm sure he was just yawning. I'm also yawning reading your posts btw

>man with time manipulation ability wouldn't be able to figure out someone else is manipulating time
Come on now. He would notice immediately.

You're so fucking dumb, please commit suicide.
Nothing in that panel indicates the bullets are hurting him, because he already started erasing time before they touched him.
Every fucking page in the manga has characters doing faces and poses that make no sense for fucks sake.

But there's no logical reason why The World would be treated uniquely and get it's full time stop duration when to the world outside the stop, it lasts an instant. It's not like the time stop where events are paused, King Crimsons skipped time continues to act normally, within that skipped time Dio would stop time, do his bullshit, and then unstop time, and still be within the duration.

It's been a while since I've read it, but doesn't every time the time erase get used, everyone asides from doppio/kc looks more like aerosmith in the bottom left panel?
It's not even the same shade of blue between the two different panels.

>when KCs power is activated, its a done deal
This is the shit that you're not getting. KC's time erasure is an ongoing ability. It's not hard locked to 10 seconds. If he gets interrupted during it, which is near impossible, it stops.
And it's possible to interrupt him if there's a point in the timeline - DIO stopping time - that guarantees a kill on him

So... If the bullets can hurt him in erased time, how come he isn't bleeding in the bottom left panel?
I sincerely hope you don't say something like time is no longer being erased in that panel. Otherwise there's no hope for you.

>There would be no time for The World/Star Platinum to delete
No time for them to stop with King Crimson deleting it*

Because he skipped it AFTER going through it. While still being alive to do so.
If he got killed the ability would shut off because that's one of the core stand rules. You kill the user the ability stops.

dio comesback what?

Reaper from Overwatch

Attached: superscared.png (361x370, 122K)

No it's not, because once again, unless you're Gold Experience Requiem, which can act outside of time and space, as long as King Crimson is activated, nothing can interrupt him,nothing can touch him, nothing can hurt him. It's as if the world is put in a box and Diavolo exists outside of the box for the time span of the skip. Dio does not exist outside of time, he is within the time, so he cannot do anything to Diavolo in the skipped time.

>If he gets interrupted during it, which is near impossible, it stops.
No. It does not work like that. No one can force him to stop time erase. It lasts as long as Diavolo wants, up to 10 seconds.
There is no way to interrupt it by anyone else, because all your actions during erased time are erased.

You are so ungodly stupid. If we lived in a sane world you would be harvested for organs.

KING CRIMSON NO NORIOKU
THE NEXT TEN SECONDS OF POSTING ARE SKIPPED

Except that box is inside DIO's box which is even further outside of time then KC who still needs to go through time linearly and can't influence anything during a skip

So you're saying he skipped... after the bullets hit him? Do you know what the word skipped means?
Doppio also didn't go through anything. I'm guessing you meant after the bullets went through him, which means he would skip after the bullets went through him, not the other way around. Is English your first language or are you just stupid?
Moot point because everything you say contradicts what happens in the manga, so yeah you are stupid.

>Because he skipped it AFTER going through it. While still being alive to do so.
It doesn't work like that. He starts erasing time before something happens to him. Not after it. He can not erase something that has already happened. Time erase is an activate and deactivate thing. He activates it, and it either stops automatically after 10 seconds, or he can manually deactivate any amount of time before 10 seconds are up.

Please, stop posting. Take a rope, tie it around your neck, and hang yourself.

Assuming Diavolo doesn't one hit him, I'm fine. Hell even Bruno didn't get totally one shot.

Attached: 2461495bfdba5e4f32d1254920feb370.jpg (562x1000, 88K)

What' the point of arguing this like blithering retards when the characters in part 5 never interact with characters with abilities similar to the world?

He is clearly incredibly unintelligent. He is unironically trying to argue that time erase is activated afterwards, even though it's said dozens of times that he activates it pre-emptively BEFORE something happens to him. Said and shown.

Alright I'm done, you're just fucking with me at this point.

>There is no way to interrupt it by anyone else, because all your actions during erased time are erased.
He clearly gets damaged during the erasure at Ergo, had this been a killing blow, KC would die with Doppio and his ability would stop
That's literally all there is to it

That isn't even really what this is about at this point. THere is 1 retard in the thread unironically trying to claim that Diavolo activates time erase after something has happened to him, and that he can erase the past.
Even though the manga makes it 100% clear he erases the present. He can not erase something that already happened during real time.

B-T-F-O

Attached: 51127059_2219631378097934_433272070277693440_o.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Attached: 1541248362462.jpg (960x540, 40K)

No, he clearly doesn't. He very, very clearly does not get damaged there at all. The bullets are phasing through him, leaving him unharmed.
Read this page 200 times, then maybe your subhuman monkey brain will finally figure it out.
The very first panel. We see the bullets coming out on his frontside, him completely unharmed, because the time before that was erased.

>activates time erase after
wrong. Was said always that it is activated preemptively, only it's effects are happen afterwards. Which is true

>No, he clearly doesn't. He very, very clearly does not get damaged there at all. The bullets are phasing through him, leaving him unharmed.

Attached: niceheadcanon.png (200x192, 62K)

You can't even write proper English you 3rd world treenigger.
Its effects do not "happen afterwards", they happen during the erased time. It literally does not exist. Diavolo can just see "what would have happened" during that time that no longer exists.
Nothing during it actually happens, because THAT TIME NO LONGER EXISTS, IT WAS ERASED, YOU RETARD.
ITS EFFECTS LITERALLY HAPPEN IN THE PRESENT AS TIME IS BEING ERASED.

It is very blatantly what is sh own happening in those pages.
You really don't deserve to live. This world does not need sub 60 IQ apes like you.

Holy shit unironically being this butthurt over some minor grammar and getting proven wrong

Attached: 1550994428102.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

wasn't the durry just star platinum using his speed to light it without darby noticing?
Or is this like a araki decided after he gave star platinum the world that it was him using it thing

I'm sure that he's perfectly fine

it's the fandom's headcannon. Much like kc being able to skip time that isn't there

Christ, the salt in this thread

Attached: 1551380465490.jpg (292x532, 42K)

You were the one who got proven wrong, like over 50 times by over 10 different people already. You are literally all alone in this thread with your retarded "hurr time erase only works afterwards if he survived xD" headcanon you fucking subhuman mongoloid.

Even if the bullets managed to touch his back for a split second there and begin hurting him, he instantly erased time at that moment, which caused them to pass through him, not harming him at all.

Your faggot ass theory about his ability "only kicking in if he doesn't die during erased time" is the most retarded nonsense shit I have ever heard in my life. His ability always works if he activates it, from the very moment he activates it.

The bullets could have passed through Diavolos head and heart, it wouldn't matter, and he still would have been completely unharmed after erasing that time.

>Even if the bullets managed to touch his back for a split second there and begin hurting him, he instantly
If you recognize that he can be hurt during erased time - which you just did - then that proves right that he can be killed during it. And as per stand rules - if the user dies, so does the stand which shuts off it's abilities.
Thus, you just proved me right. Again. You retard, feels great btfoing so many tumblrettes defending their headcannon and fishnet boyfriend

Attached: CVErycIWEAAfPOD.png (600x530, 391K)

This game's final boss can
>Stop time
>Rewind time
>Accelerate time
>Force unavoidable Death on the charachters
And I still won, im gonna be alright

Attached: Persona Q.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>after erasing that time
>after
See? We're in agreement. Now just add that final push that he can't do it if he's dead

Attached: 1540647988090.gif (111x141, 26K)

Of course you can't activate your Stand after you're dead, which is why Diavolo has Epitaph, so he knows when to skip time and not die.

>3rd world nigger still can't understand English
Nothing about my post indicates he activates it afterwards.
I said he would have been fine afterwards, due to having erased that time.
Diavolo can not die during erased time, user. The manga has proven this to you countless times, do we need to get Araki himself to personally call you and tell it to you for you to shut the fuck up? Everyone else in the world figured it out, but you were too stupid.
How does it feel to be literally the dumbest motherfucker out there?

Diavolo
Can
Not
Take
Any
Damage
During
Erased
Time

reminder that bites the dust is more confusing than king crimson because of how fucking arbitrary its rules are

>no one remembers anything except this kid I killed
>not any of those OTHER people I killed, just this kid
>things that happened before in other groundhog days still happen except for all those things that don't and also when I retract killer queen for some reason

>If you recognize that he can be hurt during erased time - which you just did
No, I did not. I was saying, either that panel is erased time and he is not hurt by them, or it for some reason is depicting before erased time even though the panel is painted entirely blue.
Diavolo absolutely can not be harmed, hurt or killed during erased time. This is impossible, because as he says "all actions during erased time are erased, only the results after erased time remain". Which means the bullets would need to be inside his body after he stops erasing time for there to be any remaining result.

Can't Diavolo just erase the moment Dio "teleports" and in effect disable the time stop since it never activated?

... He was saying he activated it after he could feel it. Are you retarded?
No wonder you can't understand what's happening. Your reading comprehension is insanely poor. If he got hit in the head and heart, he would be fucking dead according to your logic and there would be no after. What he meant is that, after the time skip is complete, which those events would have occurred in, there would be no harm to him - because he cannot be harmed during the time skip.

You are so delusional and dumb that it was funny at first, but it really, REALLY stopped being funny by now.
Diavolo can not be killed during erased time. The manga could not make this any clearer. For example in Doppio vs Metallica the boss tells Doppio that he will arrive and erase the future that Doppio saw of himself dying, so that it won't happen.

There's really no other way around it, you're just really, really dumb dude. The manga very clearly states countless times that erasing time erases everything that happens during it, including harm done to Diavolo. He can erase himself getting killed.

No. The World is outside normal time, DIO is going to get a guaranteed kill on Diavolo at that point in the timeline where he skips time and since the user's dead KC can't skip time beyond that point

Cirno.... well at least she is the strongest!

If he can get damaged he can obviously get killed. And if he gets killed he can't skip time.

Attached: 1537776866808.png (500x350, 253K)

It's not confusing at all. He used Bites the Dust to undo killing the kid, and then emplanted Bites the Dust onto him, which ensured Hayato was now within BtDs sphere of influence, meaning he is pulled into the return trip when BtD triggers, it's why Kira has no memories of the events, because he isn't brought along but is aware BtD was triggered. As for the groundhog day loop, every event that happens on the first loop HAS to happen everytime, but it doesn't have to be the exact way, as long as the same result happens. And retracting BtD means the time loop is broken, so time and fate flow freely again. It's simple.

It's a skip button where you get to pick the outcome of everything you skipped over. Not hard at all.

If the timestop is longer than KC's time, he is fucked.

No... How can you be so stupid? Why would you think time erase is interrupted by time stop?
What you are claiming here is that if Diavolo wants to erase time for up to 10 seconds, and Dio tries to stop time at the 5s mark, that Diavolos time erase would not continue after the first 5 seconds.

What in the fucking hell could make you think in such a delusional way. The very fact that Dio even calls out his Stand would be erased from existence.

>Played Smash
>The mean green mother from outer spaceù
Welp, it wasn't nice to meet ya Yea Forums. G'bye.

He can't get damaged

>If he can get damaged he can obviously get killed.
And he literally can not, during erased time. Lmao.
What are you even trying to argue here? That he can get hurt during erased time? Because he can't. This is shown every single time he uses his power.
He is entirely invulnerable during erased time, because that time does not exist, no actions made during it exist.

so he can skip the next 10 seconds of awful damage

but what if the effect of damage is a brain controlling gas, or nuclear radiation with a radius of 40km and timespan of 50 years?

Attached: Cncyr-cover.jpg (220x313, 22K)

Depends
Timestop->Punchghost would probably beat King Crimson
The knives shit that Dio did would not.

You'd have to somehow make sure you get in close enough range of King Crimson to punchghost him.

He can't get damaged during erased time...
Why do we need to tell you this a thousand times? An example:
Someone tries punching Diavolo, he foresees this with Epitaph. He erases time, the punch "hits" him during erased time, but he remains unharmed because that time does not actually exist. After time erase ends, he is still unharmed, because that whole time did not really exist any longer. He can basically see time that has been removed from existence. Everything within that time also was removed from existence.

He can tho >Why would you think time erase is interrupted by time stop
Never said it was. Killing the user shuts down the ability. And Diavolololol can't not get killed during a time stop.
Learn to read plox

Yeah attacks that last for longer than 10 seconds would fuck him up, like permanent, severe radiation. He could survive unharmed by it for those 10 erased seconds, but after that he would be harmed by it unless he managed to get out of range.

>He can't get damaged during erased time...
He can. He only deletes the damage if he manages to survive

No blood tho, and no wounds, so no damage, simple as that friend.

>My fucking Sunless Sea captain
No chance

Attached: D16C946B-38F3-4743-A4A3-6DE3E52A157F.jpg (1343x740, 301K)

no man, no nation, can stand before yuri

Attached: 15_1.jpg (800x600, 34K)

No, he can not. Again you are dishonestly using that panel as an argument when you are misinterpereting it.
There are only TWO ways of what that panel can possibly depict:
1) Time is not being erased yet and the bullets manage to slightly touch his back, the blue depicts him erasing time the moment he feels that
2) Time is being erased already before the bullets touch his back, and his face is not indicating him getting hit, but something else, like being angry, whatever.
There exists no option that the panel is depicting already erased time, where he is feeling pain from the bullets. That is confirmed impossible in the manga, by the bosses dialogue, MANY times. He always says that he can not be harmed during erased time, that actions are erased along with the time.

You replied to me, but your reading comprehension is still lacking. I said IF he got hit in the heart and head. That can't happen. It's not how KC works. Aerosmiths bullets do not harm him at all in the nero fight.
He's not getting hit here. You can see all the bullets travelling different lengths. If you think he's getting hit by multiple, then one of them should create a tear in the clothing, yet none of them do. There is no impact, what you are seeing is the curve of the bullet tracer - these curves are present on the very next page, despite not hitting anything. If there is no tear in the clothing, by the way, there's no way he could have been harmed. How the fuck could he be hurt by a bullet that has not even yet come into contact with his skin.
How are you this fucking stupid?

Time is erased in the moment, not after the duration

Wrong. You are retarded. You are a mentally retarded nigger. He deletes the damage starting the moment he starts erasing time, and he can start erasing it before even taking the damage, since he can see the future.

We see there are no bullet wounds on him after he erased the time where the bullets would have hit him. Because he managed to erase time just before the bullets would have harmed him.

>No blood tho
No time for it to leave yet
>and no wounds
Bullets clearly going into his skin
>so no damage
He's obviously in pain
>simple as that friend.
Yes, why are you people having so much issue with this?
He is getting hit

Attached: 1539513502359.png (220x270, 109K)

What are you talking about? No didn't. I replied to the retard who thinks Diavolo can take damage during erased time. He can not. This is 100% confirmed in the manga.
I agree with you, and was not replying to your post. You misclicked my post probably.

>Random greytider.
Yeah I'm dead.

He might be getting slightly hit by the bullets in NORMAL TIME there, and then he instantly erases time as he feels the bullets in his back.
But you are claiming that he is getting hit and feeling the pain during erased time. This is false, you are a retard dumbfuck subhuman to think this, this has been proven to not be how KC works. The manga makes this extremely clear.

I'm doomed

Attached: e8b396f340dd5286ef6aa17028012efc.png (790x810, 645K)

He's getting hit and damaged while KC's time erasure is activated in the manga. Just because he can erase it afterwards doesn't mean he doesn't take it up the ass during

Attached: 1539980771780.png (542x614, 383K)

Yeah. KC can't erase DIO's actions within frozen time because there's no time to erase. From the POV of causality literally zero seconds passed from when DIO activates time stop and bossu turns into a corpse. I'm sorry KCfags but this is checkmate.

Attached: angery.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Incorrect. That is not how it works. He does not get hurt during erased time. The bullets merely phase through him during erased time, him being completely unharmed. You are really, really unintelligent. The manga shows this in extremely detail, and then PROCEEDS TO EXPLAIN IT THROUGH EXPOSITION TOWARDS THE READER.
What country are you from? Probably Brazil or something.

Yes.
Epitaph needs to be consciously activated, cannot see into the stopped time, and there is no indication that King Crimson should be allotted the extra 5 seconds to skip the stopped time.
The World would either create an unskippable bubble inside the erased time, or it would subtract 5 seconds from the duration of time skipped, leaving Diavolo at the mercy of the remaining few seconds of the future he saw but can no longer skip over. To assume anything else is to assume the world is just flat out weaker than King Crimson in terms of metaphysical ability which just isn't reasonable no matter how much you obsess over the meaning of the word "skipped".

Either way DIO probably takes it. Don't forget he's an immortal vampire on top of having a broken powerful stand.

But the time stop is within KCs skipped time, so nothing Dio does matters except where he moves.

>Just because he can erase it afterwards
IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT HOLY FUCK YOU ARE RETARDED
It erases everything from the very moment he activated his time erase ability, not "afterwards"

You should get your fucking brains dissected so we could find out the cause of stupidity and develop a cure for it

In the middle of Diavolo inside his erased time stepping around punches, suddenly everything around him teleports and he has a gaping hole in his stomach, because he was punched from outside the erased time.

Diavolo dies during the time stop. He can't erase time beyond that.
And yes, he can get damaged even while KC is activated as shown in the manga - he needs to make a conscious reactionary effort to erase time (if there is any) in case he survives the attack

Attached: 1550329968942.png (1280x720, 1.73M)

But why would stopped time detract from King Crimsons duration? Time cannot move if it's frozen, the time limit is solely within Dios own perception of time. The time outside The World still flows normally, and as shown with Made in Heaven, anything that effects time on a large scale effects The World's duration.

And he could see this with Epitapth, which means he could erase it. Not that complicated. Time stop has no chance against him. He can literally erase the time where he has a giant hole in his stomach, so that it never happened.

I had a nightmare once, with Diavolo and KC coming to fuck me up. I bit off Epitaph and fucked him up instead.

Nu uh. The World isn't within KC's skipped time because it doesn't take place "within" time at all. Like I said, literally zero seconds.

>which means he could erase it
Not if he's dead

Attached: dio 'u'.jpg (582x326, 33K)

But that's not how it works, cause anything that happens in the skipped time can't effect Diavolo. Try and keep up user.

Fuck off with the time stop already, no one is talking about that. This thread is now about a retarded subhuman who thinks that Diavolo can be harmed by anyone and anything during erased time, not just The World.
>And yes, he can get damaged even while KC is activated as shown in the manga
Oh, it's you again.
No, it can not retard.
The manga never shows anything of the sort as you are claiming, in fact it shows the opposite. He many times erases portions of time where he is harmed, which completely erases that fact.
He is invulnerable.

He can't die during erased time, because it does not exist, retard cuck. You can't die during time that does not exist, something has to exist for it to happen. This is how KC works.

And if KC activates before that point it's within the duration. Dio doesn't exist outside of time and space, he is.stopping the flow of time, but once I get that stop ends, time flows as if it was never stopped. There's no difference between zero seconds and one second, it is still an event in time.

He sees him suddenly getting a hole in his chest, that's all. He skips the time, but it still happens.
The time is erased, it and everything that happened inside it is gone, but Diavolo is still hurt. DIO's actions happen outside of time and can't be erased.

Diavolo can only erase time that he's seen, not specific events that happen outside of the range of his ability.

>King Crimson is so easy to understand it was all the bad translations you see
>So would Diavolo beat Dio?
>cue thread limit argument
Every fucking time.

Nothing outside of the World can influence anything inside it. It's a world for DIO alone by definition.
Diavolo is still bound to regular time so DIO's ability gets priority.

Can't erase time if you're dead
>Dio doesn't exist outside of time and space
He does. That's literally what the time stop does. Let's DIO move away from the time line to fuck shit up. He doesn't need to wait to go back to regular time like Diavolololol does
Yeah it is. You kill the user the stand turns off. And you can kill Diavolo even when KC is active as shown in the manga when he gets hit by the bullets during yet to be erased time

Attached: 1539956906219.jpg (720x959, 77K)

>There's no difference between zero seconds and one second, it is still an event in time.
lmao

Because Araki. It's more likely that it would create an unskippable bubble, but the detraction point is there for people to autistic about "but it still gets erased though" for some reason.

Perhaps, but honestly that is really irrelevant at this point. We need to focus on bullying the dumb faggot who unironically thinks Diavolo can be killed during erased time, even when Araki makes it perfectly clear that everything that happens within erased time, did not actually happen.

Dio might be the only exception if stopped time does indeed count as "outside of the flow of time".

But this retarded cunt is trying to argue that even Aerosmith could have killed Diavolo during erased time, even though the manga in explicit detail shows, and then proceeds to EXPLAIN IN WORDS, that he can not take damage during erased time.

Attached: 1550896564397.jpg (1125x1500, 575K)

I mean it would get skipped if Diavolo didn't get killed during it. But since we're talking about him fighting DIO there's barely any chance of that happening

>bullets clearly going into his skin
Ok. According to you he can be hurt during time skip. You wouldn't mention him being harmed unless you believe he has already started erasing time at this point. Yet in the following panels which clearly depict the time erasure still being active, he is unharmed.
If he is not activating time skip in that panel, then the following he is - where again, he is unscathed.
Your only evidence for any physical harm is his mouth being open. Bullets are clearly not going into his skin. You would see tears on his clothing if that were the case. Funny how you conveniently ignore that.

>Can't erase time if you're dead
And he can't die during erased time, so of course he can erase his supposed death, considering time erase is activated BEFORE it happens, not after.
Aerosmith could have shot 1 000 bullets into Diavolos brain, and he would have been completely unharmed after, if he had activated time erase before it, and ended time erase once the bullets came out.

It's real simple. This is how it works. He can not take any damage during erased time.

>Menu
kek
Nice! Many thanks!

Attached: 1539364046422.png (876x1204, 703K)

for you Dio vs Diavolo retards
>Diavolo uses Epitaph
>He sees himself insta-BTFO
>skips the timestop
>as soon as KC timeskip ends, Dio timestops
>MUDAMUDAMUDA

KC can't chain skip harder than The World

Yes, user, he is clearly very, very UNINTELLIGENT. The pages could not make it any clearer that he stopped taking damage the moment he started erasing time.

It's not some reason, why would an instantaneous moment be an untouchable, unskippable bubble when King Crimson is a stand that skips time, all time.

yes he can. he spams it way harder than dio ever did

>And he can't die during erased time
Yes he can and even if he couldn't we're talking about stopped time here. Get with the program

>Yet in the following panels which clearly depict the time erasure still being active, he is unharmed.
Because the bullets only damaged him. They didn't kill him so KC is still free to react and erase him getting hit. If he gets killed he gets killed. No going back from that

>entire thread about who would beat who in fist of the north star 2: electric boogaloo
>on Yea Forums
Get back to Yea Forums you sad fuckers.

Just jump in the air and press X repeatedly until he's dead, you're invincible while homing attacking after all

Attached: gyate kid.png (909x780, 116K)

But the biggest strength of KC against others is that it completely disorients then once the skip ends and they have to piece together what just happened. Just ask anyone who gets black outs, the worst part is when you come back and try to figure out where you are, why and what happened. That's the window Diavolo uses to strike.

You're right.
You can't kill Diavolo during the erased time through actions that happen inside the erased time.

Though, any wound caused inside DIO's world would be the same as a wound caused before Diavolo activated King Crimson.
If DIO cut his head off in the stopped time inside of the erased time, the rest of the 10 erased seconds would still be erased as expected, it's not like his head would be able to fall off in time that doesn't exist, but as soon as time returns to normal the effect of that wound would kill Diavolo instantly.

>Yes he can
No, he literally cant. The manga shows that he can not take damage during erased time. Look at the 3 pages I posted earlier. He takes zero damage from bullets during it.
>Because the bullets only damaged him. They didn't kill him so KC is still free to react and erase him getting hit
Nope. Doesn't work like that. They could have gone through his brain and he would still be unharmed. As he says, all actions during erased time are erased from existence. The action of bullets harming him was erased.

Against Bruno in the church he does an entire speech about how his ability can prevent him from suffering the pitfalls of future, because when he sees a bad thing happen to him in the future, he just has to erase it and it never happened.

Just tell us already what 3rd world country you are from.

timestop is nested inside the skipped time because epitaph sees it coming. But KC basically can't kill DIO so stalemate.

>Though, any wound caused inside DIO's world would be the same as a wound caused before Diavolo activated King Crimson.
I can accept that because I don't really care, since that fight will never happen.

Let's continue making fun of the retard who thinks Diavolo can be hurt during erased time, even though that never happens once in the entire manga, and he regularly erases lethal damage done to himself.

>Diavolo sees the future in which Dio kills him
>from his perspective Dio teleports The World's fist into his chest
>activates King Crimson
>in the erased time Dio activates his stand but still does exactly what he planned to do with it before turning it off
>King Crimson ends
>confused Dio gets fisted

Wouldn't kill him and Diavolo would get immediately fucked afterward for trying, but if he knew to aim for the head then he might win

You're all faggots for arguing about stupid shit for this long

Attached: 1482823689835.png (322x783, 116K)

Guys, it's obviously someone trolling by spinning the argument in circles. Just drop the whole subject and ignore him. Besides, the anime is almost at the Risotto fight, which will have actual, clear evidence of how King Crimson works in motion.

Everything that happens in DIO's world happens outside of time, there is no time to erase. You can erase the moment before and the moment after, but there is no moment OF to be erased. King Crimson depends on normal time, The World transcends normal time. Why should King Crimson take precedence?
Why would King Crimson be able to erase events that happen outside of time for FREE on top of what he can already erase?
Why would King Crimson be able to erase events that Epitaph can't see?

If KC smashes The World or crushes Dios head then he absolutely can.

But that's not how it works.

Someone should just play the VIDEOGAMES and have a match with King Crimson Vs. The World and make a webm of what happens.

It's 0 seconds
a time stop is exactly the same as doing all the actions instantaneously to the wider world
and KC is pretty well known for erasing actions

Yeah the anime will obviously show him completely ignore the bullets going through him during erased time, not feeling anything. Since that is what happens.

>star platinum can beat any stand

Attached: meidoinheben.png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

You'd think they'd notice sooner once I posted an picture of Pesci fishing, but everyone kept replying
Still got over 90 (you)s and I'm right that Diavolo can't get past the time stop anyways so I'd say it was worth

Attached: 2037502355940.png (537x340, 256K)

>is exactly the same
>Since that is what happens.
no it's not. God it's like I'm on deviantart back in 2008 reading shitty fanfics

>Diavolo sees the future where he gets a teleport fist in his chest
>Skips time
>In the erased time DIO stops time, punches though Diavolo's chest
>At the moment Diavolo watches DIO teleport, standing there in the erased time, a hole suddenly appears in his chest
>the rest of the post-teleport erased time goes as expected
>King Crimson ends, Diavolo maintains his lethal wound, just as if he got it before he erased time
Don't give King Crimson undue precedence over The World.

I imagine most people noticed but some folks just like to argue.

I thought something was up when you posted those joseph images but then I just clocked out after seeing pesci.
I wish you didn't waste so much of my time.

A Time Stop happens instantaneously by definition, user

>Diavolo sees himself fine one moment and instantaneously ROAD ROLLA'd the next
>activates KC to save himself and positions himself behind DIO to deliver a meme chop
>KC ends, DIO wonders why he's on top of a road roller for some reason
>DIO looks behind him to see meme mafia boss turned into paste because DIO's action doesn't take place "within" time and hence can't be erased.
Do not argue with this. It is muda muda.

Attached: angery2.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

There is no instant you can erase that will erase the stopped time. It happens BETWEEN moments of time. You can erase all the time you want but you can't do anything about the world outside of time.
The World is the most powerful stand.

Battle tendency was the peak of Jojo

Exactly this. Bravo!

Attached: bd4.gif (417x120, 117K)

this thread make me realize there's lots of creative ways to beat king crimson yet araki choose to give a huge asspull to the main character with a convoluted explanation.

Attached: angry-patrick-yoshi-and-goofy-patrick-star-spongebob-37473113-249-186.jpg (249x186, 10K)

i mean we had bruno planning ahead of diavolo in the literal first encounter. maybe if araki didn't just kill everyone off for no reason we could have had the whole gang fight diavolo instead of the horse shit we got.

How. This thread is just shit flinging about time powers, it's not like the gang had time powers if their own.

Literally just have Polnareff call in Jotaro at some point before he turtles.

Thats what happened and Jotaro didn't awnser

The main problem is that the story needed a reason for Diavolo and the gang to coalesce to one place and have their fight, Diavolo is constantly moving around, and the gang has no idea where to go to find him, so Araki gave them all a reason to try and be in the same place, which was the arrow powerup, but I guess one could argue that we didnt need the bullshit that was GER and instead of destroying Diavolo like it was nothing, it could have just leveled to field so that defeating him with a good strategy and the new powers was viable.

>kshatriya mobile suit
I guess I'd just funnel his ass.

If The World acts outside of time then it shouldn't be affected by Star Platinum stopping time.
The same argument is applied to Star Platinum against Made in Heaven. Made in Heaven speeding up time shouldn't affect Star Platinum if Star Platinum works outside of time.

Assuming mobile Gacha shit won’t count

>Sora
Considering Soras diverse arsenal and “muh friendship” he probably stands a decent chance. Might have trouble with the time shit tho.

He was busy raising his child, Koichi

DIAVOLO DOESN'T HAVE EPITAPH ACTIVE AT ALL TIMES YOU DUMB NIGGER, THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON HE KEEPS HIS IDENTITY SECRET

You watch Boku no pico academia

Which is why I say 'as long as he has JT activated' friend, reading comprehension is important. If we're discussing a situation where their stand powers are the focus, Epitaph being active is assuredly a factor, no?

Based Desu

What about Bchikhu?

Shit meant Bichiku

Star Platinum can move in The World's stopped time and vice versa because muh similar stands. shhhh don't mention that thing with MiH

Did they make opening skip for short amount of time yet?

Attached: joj.png (400x400, 12K)

Easy, he's too cute to kill.

Attached: db74vfv-c3c196a1-e352-450d-bf3f-c9fe608c18a3.png (1000x750, 624K)

The World has limited range.
It's not a universal time stop, but more of localized one.

>Nero
Easy. Even with KC Diavolo can't win a fight if he his opponent is too durable to kill.
For real though, now that I'm finally caught up with part 5 anime there are several stands in the first half of part 5 alone that could take Diavolo. Pretty much any persistent AOE stand. If the The Grateful Dead, White Album and Purple Haze already have their abilities active skipping 10 seconds still leaves him in the stands effect.

Attached: 361dc8a4ba2e6331b47efe06d9c51751e330f741r1-890-898v2_hq.jpg (890x898, 61K)

if bullet hit why shirt no have holes?

Oh god oh fuck

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I know that guy was trolling, but just wanna say the argument that KC erases time that already happened rather than the future is ludicrous.

No stand is so powerful that it can change the past. There are two stands that can take you back to the past and allow it to be altered, but no stand that allows you to change the past from the present.

IMO there are a lot of assumptions at work. I dont understand how stopped time would not be erased because it is "not time". Given jotaro vs dio we are clearly shown that time stop is an actual instant INSIDE time rather than outside it, otherwise they would have never been able to affect each other in the way that they do.

It happens instantaneously. KC skips that instant. He is completely unaffected by whatever happened simply by not having being in that spot at that instant.

It's safe to assume he is using epitaph otherwise he would have already lost. The real question here is cooldown. They say that they can both stop or skip time about 10 seconds, but it never really goes into how often from what I recall.

Assuming each only uses their ability once, KC wins. His ability overrides World no question. The issue here is this: once skipped time is ended, ten seconds have technically passed. Dio is likely to have used his ability early in the skipped time. Once time has been skipped he is free to immediately stop time again and end the fight. KC having just skipped time already is shut out of luck.

Ok now riddle me this. What will happen if Diavolo erases time but Kira uses Bites the Dust in the middle of it?

Attached: HAYATO REQUIEM.png (1280x720, 2.44M)

Why do you think he wrote out fugu? Anyone with a brain can see it would still install him.

WHERE ARE THE HOLES AFTER THAT ?!

This happens

Attached: 1551034365411.png (462x682, 369K)

whats KC gonna do
punch a hole trough him?

Attached: WOOO YEEE.webm (904x514, 2.96M)

If he got Epitaph, a substand that let him predict the future, in order to make KC work, why would he (need to) get hit?

KC can't change the results of others' actions so Diavolo stand there powerless as a time ghost watching Kira trigger the rewind.

>>Diavolo sees the future where he gets a teleport fist in his chest
>>Skips time
and moves away
everything else you posted is bullshit, after the time erase Dio would be punching where KC was and KC would be elsewhere, unharmed

>KC activates his time skip
>Diavolo strolling around and gets to the part where DIO activates his time stop
>"ZA WARUDO!"
>DIO is confused how he suddenly got into time stop and why Diavolo is frozen in a different spot
>proceeds to drop a road roller on Diavolo anyway
Muda muda

Time stop is instantaneous and the whole thing would get skipped.

what would happen is he would not know how he even ended up on top of a roadroller, and if unaware of KC power he would assume someone would have stopped time around him.

I was trying to say that The World would overtake KC's time skipping phase since Diavolo has to actually go through time and do it linearly. At the moment when DIO activates The World KC and Diavolo would freeze in place.

glad i stayed away from this retarded bullshit
sounds actually retarded like some toddler made a superhero that cant lose no matter what

He does in his future vision, in practice it gets erased even if he theoretically got donut in stopped time and was let go. Him getting donut would have never happened.

If Dio figures out how it worked already, he just needs to donut him and not take his arm out. I can admit there is no defense against this.

They all actually have limitations it's just that people cant agree on what they are or how these specific powers would affect each other since it never happens.

How many valentines does it take to kill diavolo?

Things in erased time don't happen, they are ERASED! Diavolo will just "predict" (see the future with E) and cut it out with KC. Remember: he knows Stands are a thing.

Diavolo is out of time and space, nothing happens to him in erased time, but he can move while in the "Outer World".

I'm with you on how that works, but he cant change what actually happens except to himself. The whole universe would roll back. What would happen if he chose not to go with it?

What happens if someone shoots a long harpoon at Diavolo that is still passing through him once the time erasure stops?

he becomes time displaced and free to move anywhere in continuity.

>DIO's action doesn't take place "within" time
It does act within time. Time is stopped at that moment, but it's still in time.

>Majima

here
>THE ENTIRE WORLD WITHIN THAT INTERVAL IS ERASED

...and the results remain. Ergo, time still rolls back. At best he us trapped in his outer world if he doesnt go back with everything else.

Imagine that time is a progress bar and you can find all the events occurring within a particular time frame in that bar. Within the bar you would never be able to find the events in between DIO activating time stop and a road roller being on top of Diavolo, no matter how much you stretch the bar. This is what not being "within" time means, DIO's action within frozen time is not registered within the chain of causality. From the POV of time Diavolo is just instantaneously crushed.

>Mario + Cappy
Could Mario just throw Cappy on Diavolo?
Is Cappy Mario's stand?

Attached: D0DopKZUUAAv6y9.jpg orig.jpg (976x833, 80K)

Get fucking shitted on.

Attached: 555.png (500x500, 99K)

>From the POV of time Diavolo is just instantaneously crushed.
and thus, he moves away from where he is, and isn't crushed anymore

alternatively, KC could just erase the ~10s in which The World stopped time

>KC seeing into the future
>what the fuck, 7s I'm fine, 8s I'm fine, 9s I'm fine, 10s bam, I get fucking rekt
>erase the time in which KC got rekt
>KC is unrekt

You guys are just joking right? None of you actually don't understand how King Crimson works right?

Attached: 1540917614419.jpg (550x535, 49K)

>...and the results remain
This doesn't mean exactly what you think it means. The results are in to be understood as the ones in his favor, as all the fate bullshit. It's the same as with being shot by Aerosmith: he didin't even move, but it didin't matter. If he cuts out the power activation moment, it just doesn't works.

You can't erase the actions The World and DIO took in frozen time because there is no time to erase. Zero seconds my nigga.

No, it just means you have to erase even less time to erase those actions. You erase a single instant and then everything that happened in The World's time stop is gone.

>KC looks into the future for 10 seconds
>Takes actions that would benefit him, like dodging
>Everyone else completely forgets
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9Ju9AsLjA

wrong, Dio is even counting the seconds while time is stopped

also, please tell us when did anyone say that The World/Star Platinum act outside of time instead of just pausing time

Attached: kay see.png (299x559, 6K)

DMC fag. If KC won't kill me then fanbase will because having such a cool fight with a shitty escort system where target dies in one hit would suck ass hard.

>You erase a single instant and then everything that happened in The World's time stop is gone.
Nu-uh. You just delete that particular instant which would coincide with DIO activating time stop and a Road Roller being on top of Diavolo since zero seconds passed between those two.

When I said zero seconds I meant it from within the POV of time/causality. Such is the nature of stopping time.

>wrong, Dio is even counting the seconds while time is stopped

Attached: work of an enemy bait.jpg (343x715, 167K)

>Nu-uh
>proceeds to agree with me
Ok, retard

>Player character from hand of fate
As if chance cards weren't already bullshit enough

He cuts out where they passed through his body, the result is that they still come out the other side. he cant prevent an attack from happening outright. He cant change what other people do in skipped time.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY8wTfQnV78
here you go, cheeky cunt

You don't understand. Deleting that instant means deleting that particular instant. The actions DIO took within frozen time is purely the purvey of DIO's world and cannot be interfered with by KC. KC would not be able to find it in the timeline!

If it acted outside time, it would be impossible for jotaro or dio to enter each others stopped time, no matter how close together they activated it there could still be .000000000001 second difference and they would be outside time at different instants.

It doesn't matter, they aren't "real" seconds. They're seconds within The World's separate timeline

No, you're entirely wrong.

Think of the time stop like a parallel universe if you must. Jotaro and DIO are just going to the same one when they stop time and then return. Diavolo stays in the og universe and thus can't play with the cool kids in the stopped time world

Attached: DIELfXiVoAAkeSv.jpg (681x963, 153K)

Both SP and The World can enter each other's stopped time because they both share the same power of being able to stop time and move within frozen time. I don't see any conflict here.

> They're seconds within The World's separate timeline
substantiate your claims, who ever says that in the manga or anime? they always say he's stopping time around him for everyone else but himself, not creating an alternate something something something

if what you're saying really happened, then Pucci acceleration would be useless against Star Platinum

See

Don't forget its apparent ability to predict the future.

>fair
Fare

Nu-uh.

Nu-uh I already responded to that.

>if what you're saying really happened, then Pucci acceleration would be useless against Star Platinum
Araki forgot

Attached: wtfanireading.png (825x1064, 1.88M)

user, you are completely wrong, and also probably retarded. I don't think you even understand how time as a concept works, which is honestly embarrassing for you.

>then Pucci acceleration would be useless against Star Platinum
Damn it you're not supposed to mention that!

>GER
>Weather report
>Grateful dead
>Notorious B.I.G.
>bites the dust
>Purple haze
>d4c

You're right that he'd see himself in a pool if blood, but that's why he would win. If he sees himself for then he can avoid that death from ever happening, he just needs to do that until he sees Jotaro die and then it's over.

or you're just wrong
also, going by that logic, Dio and Jotaro only speed themselves up so much that everything seems stopped, and I guess they're completely outdone by Pucci's stand

bacca desoo sempay

>Fire Emblem Eirika
He's fucked

>if what you're saying really happened, then Pucci acceleration would be useless against Star Platinum
Even then, ages go by in the real world yet Jotaro can still make decisions and act within the "accelerated" 5 seconds? He shouldn't be able to stop time at all at that point. Maybe it's still 5 seconds of time stop and Jotaro is just having trouble perceiving them as such because of the giant gap seconds have during normal accelerated time

Attached: 1544119513323.jpg (800x710, 124K)

I think others make are included in
>>THE ENTIRE WORLD WITHIN THAT INTERVAL IS ERASED
(see manga page)

Pucci's MiH has to do with Gravity('s acceleration) , that works around time.

>If he sees himself for then he can avoid that death
You can't dodge during a time stop unless you stop time yourself

The question is, how often can each use their power? What are their true limits? They always say I can skip or stop 10 seconds, but never how long their cooldown timer is.

If KC has any cooldown he instantly loses. As soon as he skips The World's stopped time, he has also skipped its cooldown timer and let's Dio do it again imediately. He is left vulnerable in the process as any instant he cNt skip again means his loses.

and wouldn't work on The World if The World worked the way that user said

Jotaro is a hack and only wins because of asspulls, he's an old hack who can't even use his stand's main power properly

>Dio and Jotaro only speed themselves up so much that everything seems stopped
Reminds of the time when it was revealed that Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou was revealed to be "moving really fast" when she was supposedly "stopping time". I think it was a page from an official manga.

>he's an old hack who can't even use his stand's main power properly
Part 6 is where he can properly spam 5 seconds

but he can erase the time that includes the time stop, thus erasing himself getting hit from existence

But if during that interval the entire workss transported back a few hours, then it picks up there. It never changes the results except for how he chooses it should affect him differently. Ice still melts, chocolate still ends up in narancias mouth, etc.

>As soon as he skips The World's stopped time, he has also skipped its cooldown timer and let's Dio do it again imediately
Wrong. The World goes on cooldown but none of the actions taken in the stopped time occur. He has to wait to use it again as normal. The World Would still kick KC's ass though, it's a much faster stand.

>The question is, how often can each use their power? What are their true limits? They always say I can skip or stop 10 seconds, but never how long their cooldown timer is.
I always took at just a stamina thing. Like if they were lifting weights. So it could be a few seconds or if they're really pumped they could to it repeatedly.
Whatever the case, DIO's a vampire so he should have less issue spamming

Dio did 10 seconds and he's even a bigger hack who pirated a body. Jotaro is a haaaaack.

Wrong. Tonio's restaurant has no menu.

>but he can erase the time that includes the time stop
Time stop isn't included anywhere in the timeline so it can't be erased.
That's like saying Okuyasu could erase D4C's entire alternate universes by just swiping the area were he's teleporting

>Asura
Time Skip is useless if you can't even hurt the guy.

n-NANI?!

Attached: BBAKANA.png (500x805, 189K)

I'm alright.

Attached: KINGU KURIMSAN.jpg (975x1400, 335K)

You utter retard, you're the one making up fanfiction. The World stops time. It doesn't "exist outside of time" or any other stupid bullshit, it's the most surface level ability.
King Crimson could see something happens instantly because of the timestop, and then just skip that entire window wherein it happens.

Attached: 1440905040861.png (524x499, 528K)

>Time stop isn't included anywhere in the timeline so it can't be erased.
says who? please provide evidence that the time stop is outside the timeline, otherwise it's just part of the timeline

It's very clear that the actions still took place but the time that they happened is what is erased, leaving it the results. If you skipped ice melting you would still be left with water.Unless dio stopped time multiple ag multiple instances or at the end of the skipped period his cooldown would have already happened.

It lasts absolute 0 seconds
-Kek(you)ing

Attached: rerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorero.gif (636x358, 1.46M)

so KC's power is to just confuse people and strike when ppl are confused? lol

KC has no reason to skip the time after The World ends, you're assuming he's stupid and for some reason skips extra time that's unnecessary.

The World is a pause, where things happen during the pause.
As an example, say you go to some YouTube video, go to a random time, and pause it.
Say you're at 2:12.
You're still in the timeframe window from 2:10 to 2:15, so if someone removed those five seconds then everything, including your pause which lasts 0 seconds, are gone.

The main conflict between DIO and KC supporters seems to be that
>DIO's actions are "compressed" to within a single point of time and is thus capable of being erased by KC
>DIO's actions are not registered within time due to being "outside" of it and is thus not able to be erased by KC

being instant doesn't mean it creates an alternate something something something

please show us when or where was it ever said by an official source that The World creates an alternate something something

Normal timeline
>Block of Ice
>Melts
>Is Water

Skipped timeline
>Block of Ice
>Is Water

Time Was Stopped Time Line
>Block of Ice
>(DIO eats the ice)
>Nothing

Skipped and Stopped Timeline
>Block of Ice
>(DIO eats the ice)
>Nothing

You can't skip the spoiler because it is as if it weren't there at all

It can also make him invincible if used correctly as he skips where the attack ever touched him. The problem is that he cant avoid more than 10 seconds at a time so something super simple like Magicians Red that could create a wide enough sustained AoE or multiple opponents would be tough for him to get past.
Would be difficult for him

Tonio decides what food to serve you based on the ailments you have.

If the ice had King Crimson, DIO would see himself eating the ice in stopped time and even think he did so, but then the ice would be behind him suddenly, unaffected.

is it your first day here?

Basically. Since there isn't a single possible measurable by any metric instance between the start and the end of the time stop you can't delete it. The universe just changes. Period.

One on one is just an awful strategy against KC unless you can somehow tank him tearing a hole through your chest.
Tricking Diavolo and setting up a scenario where he's fucked regardless of his ability, like Gyro beating Ringo, would be the ideal approach.

I feel like KC makes more sense the less thought you put into it

Welp.

Attached: IMG_4894.jpg (1600x1053, 163K)

It really only gets bad when you start mixing it with other time manipulation abilities

Attached: 1538828721838.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Regardless of how you consider the time stop works, right we were talking about bites the dust.

Your examples are correct, but because KC leaves the same results of other peoples actions regardless, rather than because he stopped dio from eating the ice in stopped time. He never PREVENTS dio from stopping time, he prevents whatever happened in stopped time from affecting him.

I can't really understand what you're saying, but Bite the Dust is not a just a skip back: it goes inside the eye and explodes a "skip back" bomb if someone discovers Kira identity. I don't even know how or why this would be used against Diavolo, fuck, these are the most improbable dudes to fight each other: they both just want to be on their on, quiet. Anyway: KC just see when he'll explode, skips, then Diavolo positions himself behind Kira and karate chops him. Done, also: the bomb never "worked"/activated.

But the moment when those changes take place never happens.

I get this argument saying KC can't erase what didn't happen within time, but he'll be erasing DIO activating the world wouldn't he? if DIO never activated the world he can't get any punches in

So, let's say Diavolo can't stop Kira from jumping back with Bites the Dust by skipping time. Could he skip the moment where he should explode and be fine though?

Attached: 1463619452434.png (728x534, 193K)

Improved King Crimson coming through.

Attached: hxh-jojo-op.png (1800x2700, 1.82M)

It's fate or something. That's how it works in Jojo.

>hxh

Attached: 2D167DF7-1C2D-40E9-86CE-DEFD00CC5144.png (877x1300, 201K)

I was gonna say he couldn't delete getting buttfucked by GER but that stand is bullshit so I don't even want to bring it up

I don't get the One Piece one

what is this image from ?

>not reading the mango

Attached: 1520786171792.jpg (373x273, 33K)

Dragon is Kaiden
Sweets I assume are big mom

He's wrong. Anyway, Araki wrote some really "stupid" shit; who the fuck cares about stopping time when you punch FASTER THAN LIGHT!?

Attached: ARAKI FORGOT.png (1368x1050, 347K)

>mangastream

Mario. He is resourcefull. I Think he Will manage to stave it off.

Attached: 1552176494360.gif (212x354, 2.56M)

>animeonlies don’t know

Attached: 38DAD053-52A4-45D2-9B89-A3D45A4C59E3.jpg (979x750, 188K)

Madeline used DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY!
Not very effective!

Attached: 7662af70407b42313b68f6b25b64c79cf098ad36v2_00.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Is the effect of a punch by Star Platinum localized around his fist, or is there a delay between his punch and you feeling the effect of the punch while light catches up to his punch?

Attached: 1551592795520.png (657x527, 51K)

>"it is the world's strongest and invincible stand"
>father nigfag laughing in the distance

>Faster than light
>and has extendable fingers
>Range: C
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What would her stand be?

The only one that goes out of time is KC. The World is in a world of stopped time.

Attached: KC MANGA 1.jpg (780x1200, 236K)

He'd lose to Scissor Sisters.

Because, if you erase time, you can't be inside of it. But if you stop time (that being your world), you must be in/on it.

Attached: KC MANGA 2.jpg (780x1200, 266K)

No, because KC can still "skip" the time stop.

Let's say Dio was going to activate his time stop, go up to diavolo and punch his head off. What Diavolo would see with epitaph is Dio teleport to him and his head is suddenly off. Diavolo can skip that time stop given that the time stop is within the next 10 seconds.
What are you guys arguing about. I don't see how it wouldn't work like that.

Attached: 1499322417361.jpg (606x592, 57K)

Attached: KC MANGA 0.jpg (780x1200, 233K)

Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Power: D
Speed: A
Range: B
Vitality: E
Precision: A
Learning: A

Mid-range agile attacking stand. Ain't No Mountain slowly acclimatizes to enemy powers and abilities, eventually conquering them given enough time. She is capable of becoming immune to, deflecting, reversing, or in some cases even temporarily controlling any ability when given enough time to adapt.

People always forget that KC weakness is the reason why Diavolo is the Boss of the Italian Mob and so paranoid about keeping his identity a secret. If you know how it works and you are right in front of him it's way easier to win. Same as fighting DIO and The World at midday in a convenient location (like a building soon to be on fire due to having many UV lights on set on max).

KC is "nuh uh, only this part didn't happened"
GER is "uh hu, only this part happened".

It's literally the same argument people are having
>Uh hu the time stop happened
>Nuh uh the time stop got skipped

Attached: 1515442663632.jpg (240x498, 21K)

You're basically asking if KC can skip the explosion after Killer Queen going into his eye, only then activating Bites the Dust travel back in time (wich won't happen because E will predict it and KC will skip the explosion). The answer is yes, but to that happen some stupid shit that would never happen have to happen: Diavolo must try to find out who Kira is and find it out through a person that's affected with BtD.

Can KC telefrag?

Fuck off, I read the manga and I know that's not Araki's work. What is it from?

Diavolo can't choose which seconds to skip. Once he erases time, the following 10 seconds are erased.
Stand abilities can still be activated in the time that was erased, though, so DIO's world would still activate and be free from KC's ability.

say that to my faces fucker not online and try to understand what happens

Attached: 351.png (1050x1050, 399K)

omg u so cute bby

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (688x720, 66K)

There are no moments. The state of the world in the time stop becomes a fixed point after the time that it is inbetween gets erased.
To an outside observer, the scene would cut to one where Diavolo's moments in the erased time and DIO's actions in the stopped time are both true.

Uh? I'm trying to explain their powers in a funny way, not exactly trying to be right. If you have a time line 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, but at 5 DIO WOULD HAVE (Epitaph's already seen some bad shit that would've happened) stopped time, in his World, for 10 seconds, in normal world it would be in a instant. Anyway, Diavolo is out of Time, out of World, so for him it doesn't matter. DIO resume The World, then Diavolo just positions himself anytime after 5 until 10 (this "anytime" part "glued" to 4) to attack DIO.