HALO MCC WILL COME OUT ON PC THIS MONTH AND HALO 5 WILL BE INCLUDED!! GET HYPE!!

HALO MCC WILL COME OUT ON PC THIS MONTH AND HALO 5 WILL BE INCLUDED!! GET HYPE!!

Attached: halo5.png (469x215, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Halo was never good

You can stop pretending to hate it now, PCücks.

He's just a Quake/DOOM fag, ignore him. PC players have been waiting for Halo 3 for years.

Why would I pretend to hate the original cancer of FPS?

this
gaylo is the cancer that destroyed the genre forever
commit suicide

samefag

>gaylo is the cancer that destroyed the genre forever
No that's Half Life 2.

Literally no one cares about Quake/Wolfenstein/DOOM anymore.

And That's A Good Thing!

I always liked the campaigns but it was never something I wanted to play multiplayer in. Will buy for the campaigns alone, hopefully to co-op with friends.

Fucking finally I can uninstall my pirated copy of Halo 2 Vista (working on Windows 10 without problems BTW) and buy the entire collection.
I hope this is true. I really wanna play on PC. The last time I played Halo I was 15 yo, Reach was my last Halo and the X360 my last console and since 2011 I only play on PC.

Attached: --.jpg (578x540, 74K)

Who gives a fuck about halo

I want ODST and Reach.

>mfw this is true

Attached: 5940.jpg (610x610, 40K)

i only ever played halo 1 with custom edition and co-op at a friends house, i've never been so excited to finally finish a series of games for the first time.

Attached: smile.jpg (603x574, 30K)

>Steam Port
>Switch Port
>PS4 Port
>MC in Smash

it will be free
mark my words

Halo is not good. I recently played through the entire thing last December with friends. We all had the most fun fucking around in Halo 2/3 before stopping after a few weeks.

Grow up. It's not the early 00s anymore. These games are dead and it's not worth getting them again.

Attached: 0a9af314fa4408fe2ad56f6ac78b3df4.jpg (400x400, 20K)

ODST is in MCC for a long time, though its Firefight is missing.

meh

>Anime poster
>Grow up.

why should I care about Halo? no, explains this to me, why? I get it, it was first good FPS on console. But why me who had access to all 00s FPS games should care?

id almost give the win10 store shit a try for this. almost.

Firefight?

huh?

>gaylo is the cancer that destroyed the genre forever

Why do people keep spreading this meme?

>Halo CE release: 2001
>UT: 2003: 2002
>Doom 3: 2003
>Halo 2: 2004
>UT: 2004: 2004
>Quake 4: 2005
>Halo 3: 2007
>UT 3: 2007

There were plenty of area shooters not only after Halo 1, but after Halo 2. What really killed arena shooters was CoD4 in 2007, not Halo in 2001, especially since Halo is more or less just a slower arena shooter itself.

Even Yea Forums has more self-awareness than faggots browsing this board.

It's not just about arena shooters, it's about shooters in general. Halo introduced two worst things that tainted almost every following FPS of its and next generation: very limited weapon loadout and regeneration

Yes. Firefight.

Halo introduced limitations that worked specifically for the game THEY were designing. Fuck off already with this shit. It's not fault other limp-dicked shooters followed.

everything says it'll be a PC release, but I still refuse to believe it, i want it so bad i refuse to get hyped.

Attached: 1552359047187.jpg (720x720, 24K)

Halo CE health regen was just a weak buffer before your real health bar. It didn't have full health regen until over games were doing it.

Halo was good.

MCC looks terrible though, why would I play some 343 regurgitated shit instead of the originals I still have? Maybe I'll pick it up on sale if it comes to Steam, otherwise I'm not interested.

This is hinting at H3anniversary, I can smell it.
I only care about PC though, please god.
I know buddy, I've been waiting a long, long time for this.
But we have a lot of evidence

Attached: halo.png (1041x488, 55K)

I wish we could hurry up and cut to the event already. I can't wait any longer, I've been waiting too long.

Attached: 1547967841312.png (1502x1080, 1.07M)

>you are not ready
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I'm fucking scared bros, we're literal inches from Halo 3 on PC.

Attached: 039.jpg (540x405, 42K)

Resistance is futile, halo is coming to PC and we will never have a bad day ever again.
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Attached: 1452250262434.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

I dont understand how people can still live the childhood console game wars as an adult. Look, we get it, you had a ps3 and that's ok.