Meanwhile at video games companies' social media:

Meanwhile at video games companies' social media:
twitter.com/daedalic/status/1105081602328223745

Attached: D1YJstMWoAA3sSL.jpg orig.jpg (3504x2550, 687K)

Feet

>Edna & Harvey
>Intruders Hide and Seek
>Crazy MAchines 3
>Deponia

So a literally who game "developer" who just pumps out shovelware flash games. Why should I give a fuck what they believe about anything?

This thread fucking blows

i thought this was going to be another cwc thread

Edna & Harvey and Deponia were good games, faggot

>refugees welcome
we're already making our own citizens suffer by throwing out money for these fucking niggers. I fucking hate our leaders so god damn much, they keep thinking that Germany owes blowjobs to everyone because muh hitler

>Trying to push guilt to Germans because Hitler
>They have no problem with the Fourth Reigh that is called European Union

Attached: eu_vs_nazi_propaganda.png (2382x925, 2.17M)

>4th reigh
>Pay billions per year to subhumans
>Get ruled by jews
Yeah, the similarities are obvious.

I feel you, I wonder if there will be a breaking point with the increased crime at this rate, maybe even a civil war because I don't see how Germany is going to send back most of them anytime soon. Not to mention them coming back in the rare cases that they do get deported.

Why are kids not black and not in burqas?

Germany is still evil. They are angry that the US is performing mostly hands-off economic hegemony in Europe, and want to be the center of attention that everyone must listen to again. The eternal G*rman must always attempt to dominate those around him, one way or another, and it's sickening.

Germany and everyone living in that area is a natural born continent wrecker.
Even back in the roman times they were doing nothing but trouble

Guten morgen my fellow kraut bros.

My dad's side of the family emigrated from Bavaria about a century ago, what can you tell me about it?

Attached: download.png (193x261, 12K)

Not much sorry.
I hear it's very pretty to live in tho. Dem forest mountains.

>always attempt to dominate those around him
This coming from an American, the country that has military bases in every western country, Middle East, Asia and Africa. The irony is stunning.

A lite version of Texas but German

im surprised she havent raped any children yet

Attached: mean while.jpg (310x300, 6K)

>you will never be a poorly drawn german lady with smelly feet molesting all the little brown girls
Feels bad man

>that poorly drawn footfag shit
>people will think a kid made it

Not a part of Germany. All people from BAYERN are fags.

Edna is 26 years old and has 17 Pretty Princess Points!

Will we ever uncuck ourselves, gemanbros?

Attached: neumeyer.jpg (329x371, 34K)

Even as a Pole I hope you will fucking uncuck yourself to be honest but throwing out niggers is only half way to do so.

>Edna and Deponia
>Shovelware
They are a giant in the genre of point and clicks. You aren't a fan of the genre if you don't know about Daedalic

It's a shame that they went full femnazis tho

Yeah the self-hating enablers are the root of the problem.
I'm a slav living in germany and literally can not comprehend the attitude of native germans towards thier own kind.
They are out to destroy themselves and willing to take everybody down with them.
Shameful and anti-civilization attitude that is disrespecting everything that has been achieved so far.

Absolutely yikes.

Literal German cartoon people

>Slavs

Attached: 1432930942269.gif (320x240, 827K)

the only part of germany that really matters.
its basically texas but even more yehaw.
compared to bavaria the rest of germany is basically a third world shithole. bavarians pretty much think of themselves as bavarians first and germans second.
there is also this rumor that bavaria wants to seperate from germany.
its one of the only 3 states that actually generate postive revenue for the german government to spend.
also guns. everyone and their uncle has a gun in bavaria for some reason. it really is just the texas of germany.

Attached: 1511831878788.gif (174x178, 556K)

Indeed. I fucking hate people that cant let go of the past. It happened get over it for fuck sake especially the ones that werent even affected in any way by that. Yeah as a Pole I remember what happened and I am proud of people that fought and lost their lives so I can now call myself a Pole and have my own language and shit but it doesnt justify the hate for whole nation decades later in my opinion lmao same goes to Russians from my side yeah they fucked us but hating all of them solely cause of that nowadays is retarded.

Well, Edna' s a mental patient, so no wonder she wants muslims to blow german cities up.

Ab ins Gas, du Pollacke. Das sagen wir euch hier übrigens immer noch, da hat sich nichts geändert. Und die Refuneger kann auch keiner leiden.

Deponia is not shovelware, you cock whore.

polands identity is fabricated. you are all basically jewish descendants that wormed their way into their own country like israel.

This is the best timeline

Attached: 1541672809292.png (593x580, 621K)

If you want to hate me solely because where I was born and what happened decades ago okay then I only understand that you want to gas me lol you can try to Hans but it doesnt change the fact that your woman are going to be raped by niggers more and more so stay salty.
I am not a kike I hate them but overall I never got why you /pol/fags hate Poland but I assume because your idol Adolf did.

Germany needs to stop ruining Europe

Less fabricated than American

Germans are so fucking pathetic, I fucking hate them.

>be german
>destroy europe

Attached: 1551747210570.jpg (256x352, 36K)