He's not wrong about Steam

youtube.com/watch?v=yUHl9ZThXU0

Attached: gaben.jpg (1200x630, 123K)

I'm gonna need at least 10 more threads about it before I'm really convinced. Get to it.

Jim shill or insect drone
Take your bets on OP

Attached: you-best-start-believing-in-troll-threads-youre-in-one[1].jpg (496x598, 44K)

No, he's just wrong about his entire mode of existence.

Ok, I've seen like 30 threads about this dude tonight. Give me the TL;DW for his anti-Steam vid

Fuck off

>RAPE BAD
>STEAM ONLY REACT BECAUSE MEDIA ATTENTION
>USE EPIC
>SPONSORED BY CHING CHONG NETWORK
>JIM STERLING IS STILL A KEK

>its a lefty pol spam thread

Attached: lefty pol.jpg (4460x2908, 2.18M)

Why the fuck do people care about how many bad games are on Steam? Is somebody forcing them to buy all these shit games? Because I just ignore them and buy good games.

>c.uck is now kek
Word filters is censorship tranny jannies.

Sounds fucking dumb
I'm not giving this retard a view

>unironically referring to RWDS as a hate group

Giga cringe.

Attached: yikes.jpg (307x356, 33K)

Because Jimbo wants to control what goes in Steam. This isn't about quality assurance. he and his friends want to control the store because they know smutty jap VNs outsell their friend's games. It's all about gatekeeping no matter what Jim says and he'll say anything to dispel otherwise.

Could this fat cunt be any more fat?

People know full well they they can ignore or filter out what they don't want to see. It's all about power and control. "i don't like it, therefore remove it"

This. As much as I want curation (which still goes on as we speak because Rape Day was removed), it'd just be Jim and his SJW pals

Words to the effect that Valve's sheer laziness in allowing anything onto their platform has ruined it and its reputation
>asset flips
>hundreds of unity demo level "games"
>games that don't work
Is akin to letting any book into a library, including books that have pages smeared with shit and then saying its your decision to read them or not, despite the fact, they're allowing hundreds, if not thousands of those in a week tossed into a giant pile.
On steam if you're a "real developer" and you put your game on steam, it's instantly buried, You will be on page 4 of the new releases in less than a day
Then again, I don't want Jim Sterling to decide what does and doesn't go on steam.

>ruined it and its reputation

Honestly I doubt the average Steam user knows anything about all these shitty games. I think they go on there to get the 5 games their mates won't shut up about and play only those and only ever think about those. So there's no reputation ruining.

>each and every Jumbo Jimmy thread gets deleted
>new one pops up immediately afterward
You're not even being subtle.

Attached: 1524046036746.gif (639x360, 1.49M)

Why would I listen to a man who has a gay anthem as his intro, and can't keep his wife from fucking other men?

Butt cancer killed the wrong guy.

>Is akin to letting any book into a library, including books that have pages smeared with shit
Well, the library of Congress contains every book that has been officially published, so there is indeed a library like that.

Like physically?

Dont worry diabetes will get him

Attached: 1544065801794.jpg (235x284, 10K)

>this thread again
Sage goes in all fields.

I'm not 100% sure on that. I would assume the vast majority is physical. It's less for public consumption and moreso for the purposes of archiving and preserving them.

steam's laziness, due to lack of competition (its not), and lack of curation (it has it, but it's based on user instead of some top-down structure like based youtube algorithm all-knowing, all correct god), will lead to games like "rape day" to be put on the platform. (obscene sex in vidya is morally wrong, in his eyes)
This will inevitably lead towards more government oversight if they don't "clean up their act" (which is incorrect).
He looks forward to the competition (exclusive deals is not actually competition) from the epic store to see if it lights a fire under the ass of steam to curate their games (to his liking - keep in mind, there is already curation).

Steam is more of a marketplace now than a library or a store. You make your own library of the games you buy from them (its literally called a library in fact)

It's time to stop comparing Steam to a shop as Jimbo does all the time, because it's clear that that's not what they want to be

steam bad cause it lets everyone sell on it
steam also bad because it should be personally responsible for indie game success

>Fuck jim and fuck you for responding to this thread

Attached: 1552364341722.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

Libraries should not accept books that clash with my own personal ideals.
- Jim Sterling

Steams method of operation the last few years seems to be good ideas with shit execution.

He should be less concerned abiut what goes in Steam and more what goes in his fucking mouth.
This fat cunt is exactly the type that whines about boobies on twitter, says they shouldnt be allowed and everyone that likes them are manchildren, gets called gay, then cries about “alt-right” or some dumb shit threatening his life.
He’s a faggot next to Linkara and H Bomberguy.

>Words to the effect that Valve's sheer laziness in allowing anything onto their platform has ruined it and its reputation
Only ""journalists"" have a bad opinion of Steam. Actual users don't give a fuck about twitter outrage or bad games being released on it. Jim only cares about indie devs, not the consumer, and only indie devs that makes games he agrees with.

>the utter state of gamers

Sorry you need it explained to you that rape should not be entertainment. I guess that's why you are alone and not in a healthy relaitionship.

Enjoy your lolis lol

Attached: ray-liotta-laughing-in-goodfellas-laugh-828190630.jpg (492x346, 46K)

You don't even have to filter it out. In much the same way as I don't see 12 inch horse cock dildos when shopping for electronics on amazon even though they stock both, I don't see school shooting sims or rape games when just looking for an FPS on steam.

i'll never understand why any retailer or storefront is responsible for the success of indie games that make no effort to market themselves

lol people keep shilling this waaahhh-bulance chaser?

>Free speech bad
>mob outrage and government control good
>Orange man bad
these NPC's just parroting what they hear from mainstream jewtubers and libtard news outlets get more obvious by the day

Attached: bdf.png (576x581, 98K)

only in uppercase, you can still say cuck

I don't get this. Steam never sold the game. You could never buy it for money.

I was happy to see the video had a very mixed rating and the comments included a lot of upvoted people saying 'The Epic exclusivity only fucks over us consumers, not like shit rape games existing actually affected us anyway'

Show me a picture yourself and the way you live your life. I have a theory fungi could grow on your neck

> retailer has rows of games
> all the copies of one game aren't displayed but instead in the back room and you have to ask the cashier to go get you one meaning you need prior knowledge of the game to even know it exists
Now you see.

Attached: m_10234.jpg (800x668, 52K)

>"Rape is not entertainment!" he says as countless books and movies showcase rape for the book reader and movie watcher

What people want:
>Steam has issues and there should be reforms to make it better.
What Jim Fucking Sterling wants:
>Steam has issues and there should be a revolution to overthrow it and install a dictatorship of the proletariat (funded by China).

I don't think he was aware of this difference between him and his fans. The reception of the video shows as much.

>Sorry you need it explained to you that rape should not be entertainment
Fuck off retard

Attached: rance.jpg (554x700, 177K)

>calls other people parrots in a post parroting /pol/ buzzword after buzzword
>while parroting the NPC meme that he learnt from watching other people use it, just like a parrot would

Attached: 1324495756803.png (203x219, 2K)

stop shilling your garbage channel fat fuck

bruh

Only highlights the importance of marketing
Even indie devs can do shit to get their game attention without breaking the bank. It's time for them to stop expecting Steam to give THEIR game in particular a nice shiny pedestal

He is and isn't.

Steam is only shit if you don't know what you are looking for. Otherwise it isn't a problem.

Plenty of people will say that violence shouldn't be entertainment.

Just let devs make games about whatever they like and let the consumer decide what they enjoy in a game

that's the bare minimum of showing you they have it in their stock. why should they spend money to market the game for you?

Attached: think.png (411x411, 116K)

>all the copies of one game aren't displayed but instead in the back room and you have to ask the cashier to go get you one meaning you need prior knowledge of the game to even know it exists
So an average day at Gamestop and Best Buy? If your only reliance on people seeing your game is on a "recently released" tab your game deserves to fail for being fuck awful at marketing your game.

It costs literally no money to put it on a shelf where people can see it you stupid ape.

But why is it their responsibility to ensure the success of your product, retard-kun?

There's only so much shelf space

Even if you cut all the genuinely-half-assed garbage from Steam, there'd still be way too many games for any new release to get more than a moment on the front page

Except people CAN see it, if they choose to look beyond Page 1 of the recently released page or if they search via filter.

>There's only so much shelf space

This. Wal-Mart doesn't sell my favorite brand of crackers - why? It has only so much shelf space. So I have to go to a grocery store to get them

There's a reason games - even good looking ones - sell 300 copies now

Attached: tayal steam.png (835x856, 132K)