Pick a side, everything on the other is delayed for 5 years

Pick a side, everything on the other is delayed for 5 years

Attached: 2x2Anticipated.jpg (1497x1613, 2.31M)

Everything on the side you pick is guarenteed to be a masterpiece game & releases within the next two months

I'll go with left.

becaue right is
>SJW shit
>a game where the most hyped up entry was the worst
>never played
>after SMTxFE they need to think about how to proceed carefully with SMT

And whichever side you choose. Bannerlord is delayed 10 years.

right

My need for SMT 5 is more than my need for XBCX2 Just barely though

>thinking #FE has any bearing on SMT at all
Nigger no one from that team is working on V.

I'd have to go left for M4.
Don't care about anything on the right.

Really I just want Psychonauts 2

oof.

Can I just have all of them delayed?

What is the game on the bottom left?

Indivisble

The Final Fantasy 7 remake is going to be delayed 5 years again regardless to right

thank you. Never heard of it

Can I pick left but ALSO have Indivisible cancelled altogether?

Left, easily. The only letdown on the right is losing SMTV.

FF7 remake was never ever gonna come out. The higher ups at SE are the kings of corporate meddling.

>1.
Left is a remake while Right is a new game. I'll always go with the new game no matter what it is because I'm so sick of remakes. Right
>2.
Both have no reason to exist. Maybe if they dropped the Prime 4 thing and just did something new with it all together. Left wins because it at least shuts the Metroid fanbase up every e3
>3.
Right because the wait has been longer I guess
Don't even know what bottom left is so Right

Final score 1-3

Left hands down.
Right is 75% trash and should be cancelled and forgotten, the only regrettable casualty would be smt, but with what's going on over there, they need time to rethink their direction anyway.

Only game I give a shit about on that pic is MP4 so left side

Left, but not for FFVII, rather its exclusively because of Indivisible. That's probably the only game on this lineup I actually want to play.

>Xenoblade X2
FUCK YES, fuck the right side, I need my Mecha Adventure JRPG kino

Why'd you put SMTV with a bunch of trash. I'd still pick right purely because it's there.

Because I originally had Bayonetta 3 but wasn’t sure Yea Forums cared about it so i put SMt V instead

>Bioshock 4

I remember the news, but would it be called 4 if we didn't really have a 3?

Right, it's not even a question.

Left is the only worthwile choice. You have to make picking either side more compelling.

Right if only for SMTV.

Need X2 NOW. I hate the Switch with a passion but XCX2 would make me buy one in a heartbeat.

This.
It's the only game on the list with any chance of being passable.

Assuming the games on both sides end up masterpieces
> Row 1
Left (FF7R) = Right (TLOU 2)
> Row 2
Left (Prime 4) > Right (Bioshock 4)
> Row 3
Left (Xenoblade X2) > Right (Psychonauts)
> Row 4
Right (SMT V) > (Left) Indivisble
> Overall
Tie: 2-2, still would pick the left anyway simply for Xenoblade

Left, easily

picking left, sorry SMTV and Bioshock, but the dyke of us part 2 is the literal embodiment of everything wrong with modern gaming

Attached: FMA_rain_6856.jpg (350x197, 10K)

For me it’s basically between bioshock and Metroid, and honestly I don’t have a switch and probably won’t for a while so I would go with the right side

So.
>FF7 remake, which even if it sucks gets us a high quality Tifa model rip sooner than later.
>Metroid Prime 4, starring my wife and her remodeled shithole.
>Xenoblade Chronicles X2, the sequel to a game that I didn't think I'd like but actually loved, and one of the few open worlds that actually felt good to explore and felt like a genuine alien world.

Vs

>SMTV, the only game on the right side that has any chance of being good.

Gotta go with left.

Left

Why even make a thread when 99% uses common sense and good taste and pick left !

Psychonauts 2 looks good and I imagine SMTV will be good but you don’t understand how much I want MP4 so left side it is

Left side easily, sucks for SMTV (Psychonauts 2 will probably be shit anyway considering Double Fine/Schaefer's track record), but Metroid Prime 4 is my most anticipated game and I've been wishing for X2 since the first game's shitty cliffhanger

Right, I guess. A new BioShock entry is the only thing I'm vaguely interested in.

I thought it was just 1 title at first and chose FF7 just because it'll probably take forever without that additional 5 years and I just want that shit out so Nomura can get back to more new KH

>pick a side

Attached: jewality.png (1100x1327, 464K)

Kingdom Hearts 3 was bad and have 40 side games you need to play to keep up with the story is shit.

Unironically right for TLOU2
The first one is one of my top 5 of all time

Then play NuPrey

is this a joke? right all the way

>play different game because it's similar

Prey isn't BioShock 4, when I'm interested in BioShock 4 I want BioShock 4.

Bottom
You never said it had to be left or right

Bioshock 4 was leaked to be starring Elizabeth & Big Daddies, so i’m not sure if it’s even worth it

Is this bait? The left. Who needs smt5 when we have persona

If true then yeah, it's probably shit.

A lot of left wingers in this thread XD

HAHAHAHA XD XD

Left, is there even a choice here?

>Movie game
>Not even known who is developing Bioshock 4
>Schafer would delay everything for 5 years anyway
>SMT 4 was bad, why do you want another

OP's plan all along

Attached: abbott amused.jpg (649x365, 30K)

>mfw Tlou1 was a 9/10 for me, but I don't know if I will be able to trust the reviews or discuss the game here.

Attached: 1457215796143.jpg (165x212, 21K)

Put SMT5 on the left side and Indivisible on the right where it belongs and I'll pick the left side.

Why would you trust a Yea Forums review? And yes, you can discuss it, but you're going to be called a faggot and a kike.

Don't really give a shit about most of those
But...
Indvisible vs Psychonauts 2
Ouch

Left. Easiest choice of my life. Only game on the right that's even remotely good is SMT5. Bioshock 4? After what, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock infinite? If they dumb down the *shock series anymore it'll just be about some dumb ass holding a wrench, walking around some weird place collecting audio logs. Combat will be removed as it was too difficult for play testers. Psychonauts 2 by modern Tim Schafer? I'd rather keep Psychonauts untainted. It's pretty sad when the best outcome for Psychonauts 2 that can realistically happen is that it's just Schafer pulling another scam to fleece whatever fans he has left. Last of Us was a mediocre game with cool animations, and TLoU2 is that but with more lesbians.

The left side has problems too but at least every game has a pretty solid chance of being fun. XCX was a mess story wise but the game itself was solid. Metroid Prime 4 might be in trouble, but the willingness to start over speaks volumes for how much Nintendo is committed to making it good. FF7 remake abandoning turn based combat is a mistake, but if nothing else it helps the remake feel more like it's own game rather than a carbon copy with better graphics. Indivisible isn't the most amazing thing but the demo was fun, so that's a promising start.

I'll pick SMT, thank you. Everything else on both sides is not worth giving a fuck about.

After how fucking shit SMT4 was you really want another?

The Ladder Simulator of Us is mediocre at best and it's DLC is basically gay interracial propaganda with some repetative fetch quests added to make it look as if it's an actual game. Boring as shit and without a doubt the most overrated Sony game ever.

If the bit about the side you choose all being masterpieces is true, then left is the only option. TLOU2 being considered a masterpiece could have a widespread negative impact on the game industry.

Yes because OP said all of the games on the side you pick would end up being good no matter what

This.

Thought the original game was fine, "muh giraffe", but the DLC was just "no need for that".

It will be considered a masterpiece by Trannies & Journos regardless

Ill take the left bc I dont care about psychonauts its 4vs3

I hope that both sides gets delayed forever.

only decent game is smt so I pick right

Life has presented few choices as easy as this.

Left.

Left, no question.
Naughty Dog needs to clean house so fuck 'em.
Nobody wants a Bioshock sequel now that Rapture has been mined for ideas and we've now done the "city in the sky" concept.
Psychonauts is an interesting concept but it's overrated because people overlook just how rough the execution was.
SMT has enough spinoff series to keep us occupied.

Had some Subway; pretty damn good.

Just cancel all of it, I don't care. After XB2 I feel they'll ruin XBX2, and SMTV might be good but I don't want it that much.

I'm only really invested in three of them (TLOU2, MP4, Indivisible) so I guess I pick the left. I'd feel bad for SMTfans though.

Look at these losers trying to fit in by shitting in TLOU lmao

Never going to play a game where I'm put behind the wheel of a bull dyke.

Left.

>Left
2 hugely desired games
1 weeb game
1 who cares
>Right
1 hugely desired game
1 weeb game
2 sequels nobody asked for
I'm thinking left

>Don't even know what bottom left is
Indivisible, a Valkyrie Profile-like RPG by the developers of Skullgirls. There's a couple of demos/prototypes they released for their crowdfunding and the game looks to be pretty solid and is cool from what I've played of those demos myself.

Attached: 5a26bce7e9b11a396c62a79ba678363a.jpg (493x628, 200K)

>shitting in

How do I smell? Can you catch all of it with your kike schnoz?

I'll probably play TLoU2 when it comes and am kind of curious about psychonauts, but Metroid trumps all. Left

lol how is this even a contest

Attached: touchme.gif (226x224, 182K)

Based sides that are only an illusion but I'd go with left

Left easily, no brainer

FUCK YOU for putting prime on the left.

9/10 from me too. it strays into movie game territory here and there so it's memed to death on Yea Forums but on the higher difficulties it's actually a really fun game all the way through

Left Left Left Right.

Never cared to play it, it seemed such a odd course to take, my best friend when we were 7-9 had what some would call gay experiences I guess, but he is straight, had multiple girlfriends.
I hope nose face dies right away in the game.

I played it at a higher difficulty from start as I was advised it would otherwise become too easy.

right side has smt v fuck everything else

I guess left, indivisible looks kinda fun and metroid prime 4 might come with a trilogy to make me care about the series outside of that one cool looking guy people want in smash
I haven't played any bioshock or psychonaughts, and ive only played persona 5 in smt's case
If I wanted to play ff7 I'd just play the original, and xenoblade hasn't caught my interest yet but i have 2 in my backlog
I don't know what top right is. the last of us maybe? im not a faggot thanks, we all saw that e3 trailer

i pass

All of it looks like fucking garbage.