Does Yea Forums beat Yea Forums?

Does Yea Forums beat Yea Forums?

Attached: d6ktogm-c1f822c2-e1f7-49b6-b127-7d285fa62c8d.jpg (1008x720, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUCm3qN75UI
youtube.com/watch?v=-3inQzjPUio&ab_channel=YahariTube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To hell and back

Akuma beats the knock off

Yujiro stomps, he's way too alpha

>knock off
>older than him
Based retard

*blocks your path*

Attached: 6217662-super_street_fighter_iv_arcade_edition_art_oni_0.jpg (1024x1024, 172K)

For me it's Goku

Attached: Intro29(ISGD).png (1050x598, 119K)

Akuma would shitstomp Yujiro

Nah

Attached: U9ewilo.jpg (809x1200, 335K)

How is this even a debate. Yujiro wins.

Yujiro I think has the ability to perfect a fighting style just by observation.

People don't into Baki unfortunately. He is basically strength personified in his universe with absolutely batshit feats. He can casually crush coal into fucking diamonds and his upper limit is still completely unknown.

He can also analyze things at a cellular level with his fucking bare eyes.

Attached: 6ViI4ay.jpg (1600x980, 431K)

So...he has no super powers but can withstand forces of nature because he trains hard?

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

dumb frogposter

No different than throwing purple balls because you train hard.

>harnessing the dark arts
>same as "just do push ups lol"

youtube.com/watch?v=EUCm3qN75UI

this is on par with some of the goofier shit in baki, they're not far off each other

Why was he underwater?
Why was he on the submarine?
Why did he destroy that submarine?

he's training

>worthless ching chong rituals comparable in any way to Hanma Yujiro's training
If you want a real answer, its heavily implied he isn't human. His back muscles turn into a demonic face when he gets serious and he has a weird demon skeleton. There is also a strong theme of the strength of ones will shaping the world in Baki. He basically believes to such a ridiculous degree that he is the most powerful being in existence that it becomes true.

He would put up a good fight at the very least.

you picked the wrong man for the job

Attached: Oro_(Street_Fighter).png (202x450, 106K)

>Spoiler

I thought he was just the result of years of breeding

it'll be top class entertainment no matter who wins just to see the ridiculous shit Yujiro gets up to during the fight

>mfw still no proper Baki fighting game
maybe there's hope after the Netflix show gave it some exposure

Attached: h004.jpg (720x1115, 489K)

Reminder that Akuma in Asura's wrath is canon and he bullsiht they do there far surpasses What Yujiro does.
Also, what the fuck is up with the recent Baki wank here lately?

Its been a bit since I read Son of Ogre but I remember it being a bit vague. There is something weird going on with the Hanma bloodline though as Yujiro's dad was also freakishly strong. He defeated an entire Navy ship by using sailors as human nunchucks.

His other feats I attribute to the mind-body connection thing going on in Baki, breaking physical limits with mental visualization. Like Katsumi's speed of sound punch.

>Asura's Wrath
>canon
>when it doesn't come close to any other appearance of the character
Ok. And I blame it on the new anime being on netflix. Not that I'm complaining.

Attached: baki-son-of-ogre-5147313.jpg (800x1183, 282K)

He met Trump and Obama lmao

Attached: ydi4STT.jpg (1402x1060, 776K)

>FUCK DRUMPH XD
Jesus christ...

Hey man, I know it's stupid but it's what Capcom says.

Yes. Yujiro is strong, but Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu would kill him.

Has Akuma ever even killed anyone that wasn't a nameless mook?

Now this, this is a match for Yujiro

Attached: 123325341.jpg (408x403, 68K)

>the only baki game is some mobile shit
it's not fair

Theres a PS2 game, but I dont think you want to play it

>netflix anime
Oh shit, I didn't know they made one. Is it good?

Akuma rarely gets to show off how deadly he is because he's a fighting game character. He can't go around killing off people's mains even if he should be able to, while Yujiro can do whatever the fuck he wants because he's in a manga series written by an insane person.

Akuma is supposed to be an OverPowered Harry stue. Doubt anyone would beat him, also even Ruy.

He killed his master/father and M.bison in the story.

sauce?

That artstyle is so awful.

It's an acquired taste.

Attached: all smiles.jpg (474x750, 157K)

If we're taking the Asura's Wrath feats as canon, Akuma would win. If not, Yuujiro takes it handily.
Nah, it's failed before, and if anybody would be strong/fast enough to block it, it'd be the guy who can dodge lightning bolts and punch out earthquakes.

Pretty good. People are gonna bitch about the CGI but I'm fine with it. It's not complete on American Netflix and they left off at a weird cliff hanger.

Akuma just tells him his struggle of being a person of colour trying to murder people in japan and he will leave him alone.

The amount of time Itagaki takes for wanking of Yuugiro without much plot happens is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3inQzjPUio&ab_channel=YahariTube

Yurjiro fighting style is pretty brutal

Yuujiro has strength beyond political correctness, cancer, and aids.
Look at it this way, we can have Yuujiro wank or we can have incomprehensible bullshit with Miyamoto Musashi. At least the first one is fun.

he doesn't give a fuck
>goes a little too far with Yujiro being so central in Son of Ogre
>wanks over Musashi and paleo man for Baki Dou

Attached: g020.jpg (727x1179, 317K)

My nigga Sukune is gonna btfo Yujiro with his superior sumo fat folded 1 billion times

>everything has to be political
It's just funny to see Trump reaction to this guy, not everything has to be pro or anti trump, fucking fag

How would Yujiro actually react to being beat in a real fight? He seemed pretty sad in Son of Ogre over being too strong.

More like it is taste, which itself must be acquired.

In my opinion, the authors other work is much better ( Garouden) but is nearly unknown in comparison to baki. A shame really. It even has a metal game unlike baki, Garouden Breakblow: Fist or Twist

Okay so
>Yujiro has basically unlimited strength, can copy and perfect a fighting style just through observation, might not even be human
>Akuma has a super form
So we all agree they're going to make Akuma win the fight, right?

If they use Akumas crossover feats where he fights the devil and god he can win

> insane person
Redpill pls

There's an entire chapter about a guy braiding his hair.

Itagaki is pretty ant-American/pro-Japan so it’s not surprising seeing him shit on Trump as well

The chapter where Baki fights an 8 foot tall imaginary praying mantis to become stronger should’ve made that apparent

There's a clone of a legendary samurai fighting a caveman.

> Did someboy say PIZZA?

Attached: 05.jpg (844x1200, 188K)

>legendary samurai clone loses to worst fighter in series.
>it's my fav fight.

Akuma is a jobber, Yujiro is not. Therefore Yujiro wins.

Is this canon?

Attached: fighting_evolution__akuma_by_udoncrew_drz1p3-pre.jpg (726x1101, 131K)

There's a part where Baki wins a fight by imagining that hes actually participating in a cooking contest.

One of the characters is literally Ultra Giga Nigga who can tank point blank shotgun shells to the chest and heal his wounds by eating steak.

> There's a part where Baki wins a fight by imagining that hes actually participating in a cooking contest.
I don't remember this?
Olivia getting btfo'd by Baki outside the prison is one of my favorite scenes ever.

baki vs yujiro at the end where Yujiro makes imaginary Soba for Baki i think

Then they will
All deathbattles work the same
>look at canon numbers
>extrapolate some crazy feat of strength
>figure out which character would win
>for the other character: pull out obscure lore from secondary sources and crossovers, take it as canon
>treat multiple versions of this character as one and combine them in whatever way necessary to make them win
>apply DBZ-tier multipliers to whatever super form they might have
>make them win

Yes and it means akuma has a punching power of at least 5.71 teratonnes

Yujiro punched the earth to stop an earthquake.
Can Akuma do that?

No, but while stopping an average earthquake would require about 8 teratonnes of punching power, which would beat out Akuma's 5.71, Akuma's extra evil form does double damage in mugen, which ups his punch to 11.42 teratonnes, which would defeat Yujiro.

I'm no physicist but stopping an average earthquale being above sounds like bullshit desu

Akuma won't be able to do shit unless they make him use asspull psuedo-super saiyan mode.
Yujiro punched through solid concrete like it was jelly in his fight with baki. Literally just pushed his hand into the ground then brought it back up to clap baki in the face.

So is deathbattle logic.

It's her turn

Attached: hillary- it's her turn.jpg (1747x1358, 587K)

What's that manga with the barbed wire whip MC? He fights a wheelchair bound granny wielding an uzi at one point. Baki kinda reminds of me it

Attached: 1544473415470.gif (795x652, 3.54M)

yujiro made obama and bush his bitches too

that's what everyone says at first
then you start loving it after a while

This. Combat has too many damn variables to really place victory based on base attributes. I hate their autistic logic and biases too.

The Yea Forums salt when Goku lost was amazing though.

Akuma is one of the most recognized characters in video games. The right one is a literally who?

>2019
>Baki STILL has shitty translation
not fair

Attached: 1546982017319.png (836x543, 189K)

Sukune wins against both of them at the same time

Attached: 1552329862339.jpg (835x1200, 370K)