Why are japanese games objectivly better than western games? Actually why are they better at everything ?

Why are japanese games objectivly better than western games? Actually why are they better at everything ?

Attached: download-1.png (275x183, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzlE_5TY6Ic
tokyoreporter.com/japan-news/tabloid/nigerian-mafia-running-wild-in-kabukicho/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No SJWs or niggers.

High quality life. And そっから生まれる余裕

Attached: 1A22E63C-55AE-4753-AE6C-AF706FFAEE90.png (350x429, 137K)

No. However the ones that are good enough to be translated usually are. And even then you still have to ignore like 99% of them to get to the decent stuff.
But it's still better than having to ignore 99.99% of the stuff like with western games.

West: gayms
Japan: games

fpbp

Attached: bigirononhiship_o_7234872.jpg (640x493, 131K)

Stunningly accurate

Oh cool! Someone's posting from the 90's.
Say hi to Kurt Cobain for me.

Attached: samspir2.jpg (268x188, 14K)

Japanese society is less prone to subversion because they didn't experience french revolution liberalism and cheap jacobin propaganda for 200+ years

>study Japanese for a week and give up because I think it’s pointless.
>ended up being able to read some of that
Huh

cringe

Because you're a fucking weeb
Imagine paying $60-$90 for a fucking rehashed piece of shit bar those games that Japs actually poured their hearts into making since the only thing you like are big eyed freaks

fpbp of truth

Because of pixel vagina. Have fun!

because they make games, instead of political movies

Why is OP a faggot?

Based
Cringe and seething copers.

This and cute girls

finally someone who gets it. As with Reddit today, The Enlightenment (swt) takes all credit for its claims away from Christians and pre-Trent Catholics. Speaking of Luciferianism, youtube.com/watch?v=hzlE_5TY6Ic

Attached: 2007206-ysanime2.jpg (672x480, 80K)

Because the japs work their asses off way harder than any other country
Just look at Sakurai, that nigga takes a god damn IV so he doesnt have to stop working

fpbp

roasties getting toasty

Japs make games for people who play video games and know what their audence wants.
Western developers make games for people who don't play video games.

>no niggers in Japan
Sounds like you've never been to Japan.

No they aren't you braindead gachanigger.

Japs make games for people who want to masturbate to cartoons and know what their audience wants.
Western developers make games for people who can get laid by real humans.

ftfy

Different mindsets. Japs focus on having wild ideas, unlike the west, which tries to have many things ground in reality to some degree, even fantasy games. West is also more focused on realism, unlike Japs which prefer fantasy.

They also only care about satisfying their consumers, and not some political groups or making a statement like many western devs do.

Does this mean that getting laid by real humans is objectively shittier than masturbating to cartoons? Because Western games are basically dogshit compared to Jap games regardless of who is getting laid and who isn't.

>Western developers make games for people who can get laid by real humans.
I'm sure women are dying to fuck someone that spends most of his time on WoW or who knows every single WRPG in existence.

They've been doing it long enough that it'd have to be deliberate to fuck up a game.

Damn right they are. I've got pussy lined up out the front door and around the block. How much pussy queues to fuck your loser ass, incel? And no, your cartoon purchases doesn't count as pussy.

No SJW's .

This. They just make games, not follow shitty agendas.

Attached: 1552295644313.jpg (703x703, 46K)

Gacha and arena shit like Jump Force are better?
Seems like you're just a weebcuck addicted to hentai

This thread proves Yea Forums doesn't play games

> Jap devs brag about how good their game is

>western dev brag about how woke his game is

Attached: 1474625686611.jpg (700x700, 77K)

>try to learn some Japanese using meme apps like Duolingo
>don't see any viable progress after couple of months
>lose motivation give up
>start watching some anime one month after
>realize that I can understand some random simple phrases and words beyond baka and senpai
>holyshit.jpg
>motivation to study is rekindled

Attached: 1526368676405.jpg (476x393, 32K)

>how much pussy queues to fuck your loser ass
>queues

Fucking kek. I can't even begin to imagine what high quality women are willing to have voluntary sex with a guy who refers to them as being "queued."

Never change, user.

Go to a place without jews and see what can happen

Japanese devs know their audience unlike Western companies trying to sell games to trannies and women.

I'm pretty sure there's not a single one in the gaming industry except for maybe some voice or mocap actors for black characters in games.

I've spent quite a bit of time in Tokyo and Osaka and the only black people I've ever seen were nightclub scammers.

There's no niggers in the gaming industry fucking period.

Look, the beta thinks he can get laid by respecting woman! Ha ha! What a loser! This is why you get to masturbate to cartoons and I get to fuck your mother!

sexy little girls.

Attached: 1549882990060.jpg (1600x1200, 375K)

Lucky you, hopefully she doesn't get "queued" for too long or she might time out.

niggers exist in japan, but companies arent forced to hire them like in the west

>but companies arent forced to hire them like in the west

Want to know something funny? There ARE hiring quotas in Japan. There are not in the west.

>nightclub scammers

Dafuq? Scamming in what way?

Absolutely based.

Attached: 1550461924504.png (583x720, 273K)

Because the Japanese are smarter and more hardworking. They also care about fun way more than being woke or "sending a message", whatever that "message" may be. Their games may have smaller budgets, but they're always more fun to play.

Start playing Dragon Quest in Japanese with a dictionary. It'll be slow as fuck but it's pretty fun.

Why are weebs objectively the worst posters of Yea Forums?

They know what's fun and engaging and dont engage in stupid political shit that nobody (not even sjws) will care about 10 years from now.

Weeb website. Reddit would be more to your liking, with them beginning to ban anime and all.

Attached: 1549474166618.jpg (655x702, 187K)

They lure you into bars that drug people

>On Monday, Tokyo police announced thearrest of two Filipino hostessesworking at club Little Cat, located in the red-light district ofKabukicho, for drugging male customers and then stealing money from their bank accounts. The manager of the club, a Nigerian national, had been previously arrested on the same charges in August.
tokyoreporter.com/japan-news/tabloid/nigerian-mafia-running-wild-in-kabukicho/

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-114834_Google.jpg (1080x605, 325K)

Their games are less about mass appeal designed to sell to the most people possible to please investors.

What the fuck does blacks have to do with the game industry? You self hating whites are ruining your own shit with your pathetic virtue signaling. Stop blaming blacks for everything.

You don't even know what weeaboo means you retarded newnigger

How to evade problems in Japan?
If you see black person - walk away from him.

Just why literally every nigger do something scummy in it?

I assumed you were using the new meaning since you sounded like every other normalfag that blew in from somewhere else.