Called God Hand meh

>Called God Hand meh.
>Only likes the Dante parts of DMCV and thinks the game is outdated in 2019.
>makes a living playing shitty games he hates.
Could there be a more based human being?

Attached: 233424.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSICrSzOVz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Based for having opinions and streaming for a slowly dwindling audience as each day goes by

Seems pretty typical to me.

Is that the guy who got caught masturbating?

Its the guy!

yeah jerked off infront of children

you know every inch of my dick and balls!

I remember he just did one combo during Godhand. Leg sweep and then ground stomping. Also, these days, he dislikes the game automatically if the streams aren't profitable. That's how bad it has become.

Attached: 1549821722286.jpg (369x463, 25K)

This bitch is so ugly

Is that really him?!

I heard he's like in his 30's or something and he did that in front of children.

Panda is a 10 compared to the horse.

He just dislikes games that aren't piss easy but still technically games.
He also makes retarded fucking mistakes like playing REmake 2 on hardcore, solely because he "beat the original".
Goofy motherfucker actually thought it was gonna be a 1:1 remaster with an over the shoulder camera.

this hoe has some nice feet

Both are still too hot for Phil. I have no idea how he even got them.

dsp only thinks games are good when he is making money off them.

>there are people who dedicate 6-7 hours entirely to streaming themselves talking about the very person they supposedly hate to hell
hmm, sounds like a secret admiration tbqhwy

Literally invincible. By the next decade, he'll become the voice of all gamers like Jim Sterling. Then game developers will have no choice but to listen to him

Attached: 1543356707427.png (151x151, 37K)

Watched TIHYDP for ages, but when I check out comments, a lot of the people 'enraged' by him are ponyfags, animecucks, and the sort who subscribe to shit like Markipler and Friday night at freddy's

He was thinking about Kojima when he jacked off that one time.

Everbody hates the faggot, including equally awful faggots.
Why would you care what ponyfags ever think? They're subhuman by choice and aren't worth even a first look.

he's right. God Hand is indeed meh and DMCV detracted from the experience by having a le ebin twist cripple one third of the game.

You should see This Is How You Don't Play Metal Gear Solid 3. He is so retardedly bad at its actually kind of beautiful.

>>there are people who dedicate 6-7 hours entirely to streaming themselves talking about the very person they supposedly hate to hell

wait, what the fuck? that's pretty sad if true

Half-hourly reminder.

Attached: 1437061239280.jpg (882x874, 211K)

His beggar money & gout palace.

Oh I have. Keeping the thermal goggles on throughout the entire Boss fight, despite the flowers rendering them completely useless, is something to be admired.
And that's not even talking about bringing a video game shotgun to the fucking End fight.
His most retarded moment, though, would probably be during his Hitman playthrough.
>sniper rifle aimed and ready, scopeview
>has the target directly in his sights, head directly in his crosshairs, lingering
>"WHERES THE ZOOM BUTTON HOW DO I ZOOM THE DIAL IS RIGHT THERE I WANT TO ZOOM IN"
>spends the next minute bitching after the target fucking leaves
>all he had to do was fire the goddamned gun
>the scope wasn't even the kind that magnified in the first place

probably, but I was talking about that Tevin nigger
I am not sure how or why he sits down for all that time to bitch about the tub of lard that is DSP.
His other videos clearly no one gives two shits about, so I think it is simply that its the only thing that defines him, which is sad as fuck man

He's literally never done anything wrong. He's always done everything correct.

People just hate him because they are jealous mentally ill shit head kids.

Oh I get you.
It's the same kind of specific autism that inspires multiple 2 to 6 hour long TIHYDPs.
I appreciate them, but speaking as an editor that is a lot of fucking footage they're cutting down, and the end result is still goddamned lengthy. And that's not counting reaction stings and comment highlights.
Some of those guys make even Tevin look almost normal.

>reads and seems to comprehend instructions
>completely forgets them and blames the game for not giving them out
He's done plenty of shit wrong. I don't have any strong feelings for him or his personal shit, but I get a laugh out of how fucking terrible he is at video games in general.

Phil is a bad ass rebel that tells it like it is & does it for the love of gaming in a sea of shills & fakes.

Everyone should contribute to Phil. Be generous.

Jesus, that AC Odyssey that 0utsyder put now, almost 8 hour long made me just flat out close the tab after the first 10 minutes
No way have I got the time for it

>see he's played Nier: Automata
>wonder why there's somehow not a TIHYDP yet
>watch the actual stream because I have to see how fucking bad it goes
>he had the foresight to actually pick normal (easy) mode for once in his fucking life
>keeps commentary from getting too shitty, actually doing an almost decent job, like a beginning streamer with about a month's experience
>fights for shit, but at an acceptable level
>is clearly enjoying the game
>Panda fucking stomps in and immediately starts bitching and moaning about how sexist 2B is and adamantly refuses to shut up about it
>Phil's smile and optimism: gone
Even when Phil hits, something always happens to turn it into a miss.

0utsyder was exactly who I was thinking of.
I mean I appreciate what he's doing, but that shit was made to be skimmed through or at least spaced out over the course of a few days.

why are you shilling him you fucking faggot?

Who cares? It won't help his finances.

no, only based god is more based than based DSP but not by much according to my based meter

>His most retarded moment
Hold my beer.
youtube.com/watch?v=eSICrSzOVz4
Just pick any time. Handing Phil a copy of Catherine is like handing a Rubik's cube to a Hartley Hooligan.

Attached: 2F7B0C6600000578-3365630-image-a-2_1450438551890.jpg (634x475, 73K)

Agreed. Definitely grateful for the fact he re uploads some of the other dead channel's vids as a mirror though
I guess there is a fanbase for long drawn out TIHYDPs, can't blame him too much but it's not for me
I think the ones where he did it best was splitting it into parts with the GTAs