Fucking shitty ass filler enemies that don’t do shit

Fucking shitty ass filler enemies that don’t do shit.

Attached: FDEEC659-B440-4058-94A8-4674D64E06CE.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

That's every enemy in DMC.

>it’s ok when Japan makes shitty garbage enemies

free gibs so i cant be mad.

I've always hated flying enemies in DMC.

They're actually pretty aggressive on DMD.

These don't fly.

He agreed with you, you fucking idiot

They really aren’t. They just lay on the floor after one hit.

Welcome to DMC, play Ninja Gaiden if you want enemies that fight back and aren't just meat puppets for muh sick combos

Attached: Hell_Pride.gif (600x451, 60K)

First DMC huh? All the new enemies in this game are shit apart from some of the bossess. All the best bits are ironically lifted right out of older games.

Well the one you posted is supposed to run away, its like a crystal lizard from Souls but carries a bunch of red orbs instead.

I love the way i saw it put once:

>DMC is like a slasher movie where the monster just walks right through the cast of victims, except in DMC Dante is the monster and the demons are the teen girls getting rekt

that's every enemy in dmc5

Nah. This one is the normal Empusa that drank blood. Red Empusa are the ones that runs away. Red Empusa look more rocky and hardened than plump like this guy.

Isn't that the dead franchise? Must be dead for a reason.

These are literally just free red orbs. They're not meant to be tough

fucking casuals refuse to git gud.

What font is that in the pic? Maybe I can make something hilarious.

>the introductory enemy is easy
dude youre right this game is shit ahahaha fuck DMCfags

Or maybe 3 was was fucking trash?
2 less so but still pretty bad, with only the first one being a legit good game.

I remember in 3 seeing one of those fucks was a priority, in 5 its like, "oh give me a sec, i will be right over, you ain't going no where not until im done smelling all the shampoo out your hair

He's talking about Ninja Gaiden you cuck, not DMC3. Are we seriously doing this now? "DMC3 was never good"? Fucking hell.

Literally every enemy in the game is a joke except for maybe the red teleporting lizards and the angelos.

I was talking about Ninja Gaiden too dipshit.

Attached: Präsentation1.png (550x720, 859K)

oh. Apologies.

>combat is challenging not because enemy movesets are hard to read or avoid but because they are annoying as fuck but otherwise cant even defend themselves when you combo them
>instead of a challenging well put together enemies you have to kill using your deep moveset you have total control over with a proper control scheme being able to easily pull off the move you think fits best for each situation the challenge comes from actually being able to pull of the move you want because the controls are so convoluted is a fucking gamble and the enmies are just punching bags
>levels are just empty corridors, you have 4 battle arenas and the mission is over with zero content whatsoever apart from playing twister with you fingers for 25 minutes.

Literally Autism, the game series

Garbage ass nip weeb devs fucking suck shit cock when it comes to designing good enemies it seems.

Weeb developers: style over substance

I'm assuming you've already S ranked all of the DMD missions if literally all but three enemies are such jokes? Care to provide proof?

>and the angelos
angelos are way easier to handle in groups than the wheel lizzards and 1 on 1 angelos are a joke

Queen empusa gets me sometimes too

I literally never died to any of the enemies and this was my first DMC game. Bosses were piss easy too.

Ah, so you're a newfag who blazed through normal like everyone else and thinks hes hot shit. Cute.

Because itagaki left tecmo, that's why

Difficulty levels that aren't unlocked by default aren't representative of the game's intended difficulty.

I played on normal because that was the highest difficulty available at the start? You fucking dumb piece of shit.

I’m on son of Sparda the hard difficulty or whatever the fuck it’s called and the enemies are still a joke. Still slow as shit and get bodied piss easily.

Empusi

Combo practice for the boys that actually fight back, made aggressive on higher difficulties after you've gotten better. They're fine.

Attached: 1376887823139.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

>Difficulty levels that aren't unlocked by default aren't representative of the game's intended difficulty.
evry teim

Attached: 1405376104992.jpg (274x386, 22K)

They’re still slow as shit on Dante must die.

Doesn’t make a difference.

The first time I saw an argument about difficulty like yours, I don't know if it's bait, which makes it even more impressive

They still serve their purpose as combo practice while posing more of a threat for anyone playing lazily on a higher difficulty.

Well I mean it’s called normal mode for a reason. Because its the normal, standard mode of play. The harder difficulties are extra.

Can someone tell me why V seemed happy about fusing with Demon!Vergil? Did he want to be Fused Vergil or did he have darker motives?

Attached: 1546815507681.jpg (849x1200, 502K)

Fucking piece of shit weebtrash faggot kill yourself.

literally seething for no reason lmao

Ah, now I get your point, then I prefer the extra difficulties, even if I die dozens of times, this type of games are always better if u overcome yourself.

>its the normal, standard mode of play
>why aren't the basic enemies hard?

Sick of you faggot weebs making threads about this subhuman garbage ass game. Fuck off with your trash game you fucking bitch.

And if nuGoW is the standard western games the the west has neither.

Look down your shirt and spell attic out loud, right now.

he wanted to give him back his human side. don't know if he knew about his familiars plan.

YOU CANNOT KILL MEEEEE!!!!

What do you think is a good melee combat system?

if he didn't fuse he would die and Vergil would go full demon

Seething.
Learn to hide threads.
Here's an anime girl.

Attached: 1533930829167.jpg (1033x949, 599K)

Ah well I overthought it since he did gave a weird smile at the end of one of the late missions.

Not this gay ass weeb cringe shit.

Learn to not make or contribute to more of these shitty ass threads you fat low-life cunt. Go hug your body pillow you sad fat fuck and kill your self.

Shut the fuck up bitch. No one gives a fuck about your cringe weebshit garbage game.

user, what did you see down there? Tell us.

Attached: 1463200836043.png (399x333, 238K)

Attached: dabbing.png (754x698, 370K)

Everyone here loves anime. Maybe you should go somewhere else if that makes you uncomfortable.

>hurr durr I’ll just post a le epic anime girl pic I’m such a troll!!

Fucking garbage.

Attached: dab.jpg (480x480, 34K)

What. Did. You. See?

Attached: 1452463686751.jpg (501x385, 65K)

The game ill only get harder, enjoy the easy parts while it lasts. Have fun.

*will

no why don't you kill yourself

source? shes my type

Comparing yourself to the average man is an insult. You should always want to be 90th percentile or above.

artist is miyamoto isssa

>t. never played DMC1 or 3
fuck off zoomer, you are so cringe

4's roster was pretty good at putting up a fight or giving you a smack every so often

Don't be mean to the Empusas they make sure you practice your combos

So every mob in DMCV?

Fuck Empusa
If your DMC has no clowns it's shit
t.clown gang

Attached: yn0p0pd7.jpg (2000x1695, 335K)

those are puppets and DMCV has them.