Why are western artists so up their own ass when it comes to views on gender?

why are western artists so up their own ass when it comes to views on gender?

Attached: Samuel Aaron.jpg (1199x684, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ramos_isaak/status/1103469612287561729
twitter.com/TheComoglio/status/1094353775685451781
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean exactly

The suit of armor looks more feminine than Manmus

short hair belongs on a Spartan not a bounty hunter

If it looks like a female in any way then it's exploiting the character for sex appeal, so to get around this you have to make the character look as butch as possible so it looks like a man, but it's actually Dio.

Only westerners believe postmodernism has any merit

you know what I mean, they're so against an idea of a woman being at all construed as something sexy so they take their reactions up to the extreme and create intentionally rigid and almost mannish works and when people call them out for perpetuating a completely different stereotype, that women cannot be powerful or strong without being mannish, the artist and their buddies then act like brats and resort to dumb "or you're just mad she isn't a waifu bimbo stay mad sweetie ;)" reactions. Why are artists so stuck on random notions that they can't even be bothered to consider any criticism of their art?

because they're mentally ill trannies who think everyone self inserts their ugly ass into video games as if it were a novel instead of using them to kill time for 2 hours.

>THERE! now she's the perfect strong woman!
>literally just drew a man with hips

that's an extremely masculine face. butch dial set to 11. impressive

reminds me of strange journey for some reason

what the fuck why would they turn her into a man
2d short hair can look great, but not when it's that fucking short. I mean hell, I'm not a huge fan of the design, but she already has a short hair look that isn't terrible like that abomination op posted

Attached: Mom_youngsamus.jpg (1800x5085, 1.65M)

it just looks like Dewey from Malcolm with hips

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

pic unrelated

that's secretary hair, OP hair is soldier hair regular Samus is sexy bounty hunter hair, that's all there is to it.

I hate twitter
twitter.com/ramos_isaak/status/1103469612287561729

the chest penis is even bigger though

or maybe that's a megaclit actually

wow it's almost as if the artists that post their "better" redesigns haven't actually seen any of the source material

I'm a western artist and I don't do that.
That design is alright, though. It's a"redesign", so the artist obviously wanted to try something different with the characters, and androgynous player characters aren't unheard of. Probably changed her hair because it would fit inside the helmet better, and made her look physically stronger because she's a fighter.

>13k likes
What in the goddamn...

I don't care I would just like to point out that this Varia suit is pretty dope

Attached: 1532656888810.jpg (2048x382, 151K)

>why are western artists
You mean female artist.They ruin everything pretty much. All you need to do is visit deviant art or tumblr.

>pretty eyes
>pretty eyebrows
>cute unhideable nose
>shaved head makes sense, she's a fighting woman in a tech suit

>what the fuck ears
>manjaw (I like prominent jawlines on women but this is actual manjaw)
>male waist up, female waist down
>slouch
>no idea what to do with her hands

4/10

how does making samus an ugly bulldyke add to the character? samus has always been a beautiful, yet strong bounty hunter

the artist responded to a post iin his replies saying that this was his attempt to make samus less of a "jiggly sex monster" (conveniently he actually deleted this tweet) and he's calling the criticism of his art "bigotry and negative energy"

m8 that is not androgynous

>make samus less of a "jiggly sex monster"

but samus isn't jiggly

like at all

also he's been doing the whole "drag his ass YAASSSS QUEEN" mentality to anyone that is defending the redesign from the "it looks like a man" argument. he's not doing this for practicality, he's doing it because of anti-sexualization nothing more

apparently just having a cup size above A means you're a jiggly sex monster who's only purpose is to get attention from men.

i hear she's tall too. very problematic.

Oh come the fuck on
we all know if you fuckers had your way, Samus would end up looking like this for the rest of her videogame career

Attached: Saboobs Areolan.png (390x303, 8K)

You mean WESTERN female artists. Japan understands what women look like.

Attached: 10 (Custom).jpg (1222x1744, 657K)

we literally have the perfect ZSS design and artists choose to bash it because "BOOBS= SEXIST!!!!!!!!!"

Attached: perfection.jpg (1200x900, 201K)

Fuck off and stop making this thread.

not at all, if Metroid fans had their way, we would've never left this design

Attached: 18d73d167166ba58e294aa63f342a4ab.png (600x1260, 577K)

femlets are shit
she'd look like this though

Attached: 17f2de2a5e19cfb7bae32759c492e83f.jpg (637x895, 61K)

There is a need to bone this specimen.

>when the doom community does a better job at designing a female protagonist than the community that LITERALLY has a girl protagonist

Attached: doomwife.png (1024x1447, 552K)

literally just zarya

the fuck, not at all, not all muscle girls are just Zarya

that one sure is though

Why did they genderswap Samus?

I love this design and loathe that it was wasted on Other M

No, just transsexuals.

Wrong, Kelly, Linda, Cal, and Daisey exist.

no it isn't, Zarya has a completely different hair style, different proportions, and a different personality. they are nothing alike

This, this goes to show that trannies need to hurry up and die off faster.

yeah well you're a fag

it's totally Zarya with sleeves.

the part that is even more ridiculous is that this was done by a fucking westerner... it's not like it was some japanese guy like "uhh let's make a bimbo because waifus!" it was a westerner who understood how to make a strong female lead that is actually embracing being a woman...

>the doom community
A fanartist
>a different personality
A couple of emotes

even more ridiculous then, since some person that just has a vague knowledge of doom still was able to make a female version that works that isn't trying so hard to be like "THIS IS A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN THAT DOESN'T CONFORM TO YOUR DUMBASS SOCIETY!!!!!!!"

>it was a westerner who understood how to make a strong female lead that is actually embracing being a woman...
>women can only be feminine and slim sticcs or else they're not "embracing being a woman"
Not every game is made to appeal to your outdated worldview, virgin.

>Kelly, Linda, Cal, and Daisey

all have short ass hair and look like 400lb 7'8" dudes in a bra

The consolation is that 90% of the supposed trannies grow out of it after college. It's an anti-establishment rebellion in most cases, nothing else.

Her right leg looks dislocated from the hip in armor picture

what I mean is that they weren't trying to make a female protag that tries to break gender by going to the extreme and adopting elements from the other gender(like OP's image, which also is just as sexist since believing that to be strong you must be mannish is applying a gender stereotype to men, but I doubt the artist cares that he's reinforcing that notion) you can make a strong female protagonist that still lies within those gender norms for women, hell that's been the case for a bunch of the most iconic female heroes in history.

the artist said that he knew that and that he just didn't bother to fix it

Look at this dude

Good ol' "I just pretended to be retarded" defense.

>short
Cal hair was as long as Samus's, Linda's is down to her neck, Kelly is down to her upper back and Daisy was to her, next not really short.

Can't wait until after college, I wasn't even this retarded during teenage years, this is why you beat your kids.

Anti-establishment?

THEY ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT. Who are they rebelling against? Who's "THE MAN" in this case? The original design of Samus? Is that " THE MAN"?

You're just saying women characters aren't allowed to be masculine, which is completely false. They exist in real life, and they shouldn't be excluded from the media just because there are also feminine women in the world.
Also, no where in that image do I see the artist claiming that a woman needs to be masculine in order to be strong, it's only you saying that.

In his replies, he's been making the case, and he's supporting his buddies that are making these claims as means of defending him.

Actually, it was made by a guy from Spain being heavily watched over by 2D Metroid's Art Director to get Samus right and was told to redraw her a couple of times until he got her right.

in what the stupid anime? cuz they sure as shit didn't look like that in the books

This. Fucking Twitter bends over backwards for them. They, and the OP have the largest voices ever in mainstream media. Almost whatever they say goes. So WHO ARE THEY REBELLING AGAINST?

Give me a description because the current incarnation of Kelly and Linda have pretty long hair. I'm mainly talking about Cal and Daisy because I know what Kelly and Linda canonically look like.

The traditional idea of a family, non-retarded social norms, masculinity and femininity, sometimes biology itself.
Kids these days create a bunch of stupid first world problems, because they have easy life and no serious issues, but they have to rebel against something. It's yet another trend that's going to pass. 80's had satanists, 90's had Marylin Manson craze and enviromentalists, now we have trannies.

Yet they still think they are the most oppressed group in the world.
Because Trump is a president or something.

This is arguably the worst, the kids in the past were okay, it was just a phase, these fags today deserve beat downs for permanently screwing up their bodies, they better hurry up and get out of this phase.

Oh by 2025 suicide rates are gonna fucking skyrocket

>high heels
>bright blue

Nah

I’ve seen a lot of butthurt artists talking about this today because some other artist with less than 2k followers edited it a bit and said “fixed it for you” so now they’re all mad about people editing art and giving unwanted criticism and men crying she’s not hot blah blah blah. The edit isn’t even any better really, just a bit less scribbly, and she has tits

Attached: Photo Mar 12, 1 36 34 AM.jpg (1789x2048, 276K)

Most trannies aren't gen Z though. They're millenials.

I'd still call it an improvement, but you can only polish a turd so much.

Almost perfect, here's the edit without the heels.

Attached: 1505593805178.jpg (851x1089, 294K)

Attached: 1528181759206.jpg (750x850, 151K)

>average male
>5'11
excellent bait

step aside lads

Attached: IMG_20190309_161822.jpg (2826x2975, 654K)

It's the future user, people on average are getting taller.

BASED AND PHAZONPILLED

Depends on where you live.

It's their problem for being easily duped into a mob mentality and stupid ideologies.
And yes, this will be a problem in a couple of years. I assume you'll see a lot of backlash and a hard turn towards traditional values. This newest generation is already much more conservative than the previous one.

How so? I keep hearing this yet I keep seeing the contrary.

yeah no shit but thats definitely not average in the vast majority of places, only a handful of countries, i always see people go on about how tall teenagers now too and they dont seem any taller to me, i'm not even tall just 180cm
see above

yeah sure that's what a woman looks like
ok buddy

How the fuck do those legs in the Varia Suit even work? Can she extract her legs from her pelvis and still use them like normal?

The thing you have to understand about radical feminism is that they unironically believe all of civilization (with a handful of exceptions) is the product of the patriarchy, which is to say it is created by straight men to benefit straight men and maintain their hold on power by oppressing all other categories of people.

With that in mind, the only way to create feminist art is to ensure that it does not benefit straight men. Fap fuel is one example of how art can benefit straight men, so a feminist depiction of Samus must by definition eliminate every aspect of the character a straight man could find attractive. So, replace long flowing locks with a buzz cut, replace feminine features with a jutting chin, monkey ears and a big sharp nose, replace refined eyebrows with big hairy caterpillars, and remove just enough of her curves to make her unappealing, while still unmistakably female. Instead of sultry, give her a psychopathic glare. An action shot might give the viewer a better look at her ass, so have her stand perfectly still. I'm a little surprised she's not slouching.

if any of this seems counterproductive to you, then you know why it's called radical feminism.

The fuck does an art-movement have to do with feminism and gender roles? You guys know that based MGS2 is post-modern, right?

The same way Samus' original design contorts into a Morph Ball. Bird magic.

artist incompetence, guy even admits that "I didn't really put that much effort into this teehee :)"

And yet they insist on atttacting flies with vinegar, when honey would work better.

trannies cannot hope to go above an A cup without implants and sports bras so of course any woman with natural tits will be a threat to their existence and so, so invalidating

Attached: 1551047022253.png (980x869, 365K)

That'd be a gigantic cop-out and you know it.

Not that this is much better, really.

>#RespectfulRedesign I fixed samus for you Nintendo no need to thank me!! teehee
>Hey I #respectfulredesigned your previous drawing, just thought I could add a bit more detail hope you don't mind
>REEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SACRED DRAWING SIC EM FOLLOWERS

Attached: 1548304822005.jpg (639x624, 50K)

Good, maybe the next trend these teenagers go into is less gay.

>Samuel Aaron
>not Seamus

As a millennial (they really need to change this retarded name to gen Y), I'm disgusted by these trans faggots.

They feel they can redesign the works of others but get really angry when you do the same to their work.

Shows their true colours imo. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

That's pretty much a given.
This millenial society is going to leave behind high suicide rates, low birth rates, mental illnesses, fucked up economy, and a lot of clinically depressed people.
It will be up to the next generation to fix this bullshit the "woke" generation left them as a present.

>Women can only be taken seriously if they look and act like men
is that supposed to be progressive?

Attached: 1536221896009.jpg (600x703, 42K)

>women are such a shitty gender that they should just become men
so this is the power of feminism

The ironing that everyone calls him out for redesigning, but not the original for butchering samus in the first place.

Both are trash

Why is our generation so shit, the fuck happened these retards?

OP was drawn by a ...Male. I refuse to call him a man.

Maybe a little too much Internet exposure at a young age? I don't know what else it could be.

Easy living. People in the West don't have any big problems to deal with, so they create a bunch of first world problems instead and try to fix things that have already been fixed. And obssess over trivialities.

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_7571.jpg (720x960, 146K)

unironically social media

If zarya was a woman

genuinely interested, what is with all this tranny meme

every time some sjw shit happens recently it's always blamed on them, but I've yet to see a single trans activist in gaming. It's always just some femminists women or journalists who stir shit up

did something happen recently?

Attached: 1416736269402.png (391x264, 23K)

All of these are right, we need another 9/11.

They're all in gaming and game development.

nice gaslighting discord dweller

9/11 was a joke, we need another civil war

can you post some examples?

People on here once popped a stiffy to a tranny and are now really insecure about their sexuality and as such are projecting hard to compensate.

You've never bumped into any of those "I am a POC genderfluid, nonbinary, queer (I have no idea what those words mean) dendrofile with xir/xer pronouns that identfies as a wolf and I demand you rewite this character a gay/nonbinary/person of color, you bigot"?
They are all over social gaming media. And it's even worse in tabletop gaming.

You're right, then we could speed up the tranny killing process where they can die off way before 2025.

Go back to your tranny discord.

>women
>powerful and strong
Kek

Not him but I only see them on Yea Forums and assume they are "pretending" to be retarded

/pol/ posted some screen caps of a discord channel where they pretended to be a secret cabal of trannies with an insidious plot to infiltrate and subvert Yea Forums and turn it into a breeding ground for shemales via disinformation, blackmail, and subliminal hypnosis. So, now any time someone posts something they disagree with, they can dismiss it by just saying "discord trannies"

I'd rather the Barrier Suit stay as it is and make it a point that the Zero Suit needs a life support/breathing set to reinforce the fact that Samus has to deal with uninhabitable atmospheres if she ever has to ditch the suit in some scenarioes

The ones in Tumblr and Twitter aren't shitposting though.

>"I am a POC genderfluid, nonbinary, queer (I have no idea what those words mean) dendrofile with xir/xer pronouns that identfies as a wolf and I demand you rewite this character a gay/nonbinary/person of color, you bigot"?
Not the person you replied to: I literally have never encountered one because I don't use Social Media. I only see people complain about them, but they may as well be Unicorns to me.

Nuke Portland. It's a useless city.

Every man fears the tranny, because they are the only creatures in real life that can be compared to Lovecraft's fictional monsters

They themselves are not that common but the horde of sjws jumping over each other to defend them are everywhere

>Had a tranny in the college
>Always referred to it as "the chimera"

off the top of my head the celeste composer is a tranny as well as literally who but most of them aren't very well known as public figures outside of maybe on twitter and I don't use that site enough to go spelunking for programmer socks for you
the whole speedrunning community is chock full of them too
not to mention the numerous underage "egg" grooming discords
but I assume you already knew all that aje you're just here to gaslight clueless tards into thinking your shit doesn't stink as bad as it does

>based MGS2

Why do you
>need to care
>need to fuck your tv
>get mad about a non-issue
>complain on an irrelevant forum

Even when Obama was President they thought they were oppressed, though funny enough whenever the US government did something bad they acted like Obama was White

Good example of this being the dakota pipeline which Obama ordered & everyone blamed White people for

>tumblrettes make characters more manly in order for them to look more capable and strong
based and redpilled

Attached: 1534662759499.jpg (600x600, 60K)

I served food to a man wearing makeup and a dress once, and this person didn't feel the need to notify me of any pronouns I should or shouldn't use. The internet doesn't exist so that's about it for me.

punished samus

Because liberalism is a disease

the heels are shit
actual perfection

>Sexy busty blondes don't exist
Are you a sheltered Amish or something?

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-153759.png (1080x1920, 493K)

>You've never bumped into any of those "I am a POC genderfluid, nonbinary, queer
sure, you can hear about these

> I demand you rewite this character a gay/nonbinary/person of color, you bigot"
seriously haven't seen a single example of this
I mean the only thing close to this I've seen is that someone complained about a tranny joke in I think it was Pillar's of Eternety, which was changed, but that's it.

Otherwise people here blame the censorship /desexualization of female characters on trannies, which I find ridiculous.
I care about having sexy females in games, and you just make everyone complaining about the recent desexualization of females seem like they are part of the same retarded group of people who just hate fucking every minority group, and don't actually have any reasonable points why females shouldn't be 'censored'.

If they wanted to draw Samus as a man, why not just draw Samus as a man instead of dressing it as making the character "better"? Genderswap fanart isn't uncommon.

Resetera. That is all.

>13k likes for this shitty scribble

Attached: 123939537819.png (600x512, 298K)

Yeah, it's all fun and games until they try to doxx you for some innocent joke they find "problematic". And they find everything problematic in one way or another.

It is twitter after all. Home of the PC and cucks

WE

Attached: DklC6LdV4AAOHPR.jpg (926x1200, 172K)

The art is good...the concept isn't.

It's politics, now all the media you consume is a political opinion which you must shout from the roof tops. The actual quality doesn't matter if it supports your point. yes Yea Forums is just as bad for doing this

MY PP HARD

fuck a doxx, those cunts will deperson you. fuckin hate those social justice people

Why do you
>need to care
>need to complain about the mere existence of complaints
>get mad about his thread
>whine in a post on that thread, thus bumping it

Video games

Neato but why does she have a slimy eyeball Alien posing as her right arm?

I'm more than cool to have more realistic female characters in gaming, but the Twitter and GAF crowd just goes from one extreme to the other. Reducing sexualization isn't the same as making everyone an androgynous dyke, it's making things generic as shit in the other direction.

This is probably my favorite Samus redesign I've seen. It remodels the Zero Suit to have connections to the Power Suit and look less like body paint while still keeping her as this pulp sci-fi superheroine. You don't need to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Attached: Dy_snljX0AEyyxI.jpg large.jpg (1593x2048, 185K)

sound opinions lad

Isn't that supposed to be a guy in the first place?

Difference is that Yea Forums won't dox you for posting bad opinions. At wirse, you'd be called a faggot.

She kinda looks like she's wearing one of those mass effect bodysuits there

I actually like this face but for an original character not related to Metroid preferably an angry cocky young man.

It's just eminem

Woah I didn't make that connection.

>We'll never get Metroid: Other Em

I like it. A bit more realistic, but it's still a Zero suit we know and love. And Samus looks like an actual woman there. So I'll take it.

Mind you, people on Twitter and Resetera would find this concept art sexist and problematic anyway, simply because Samus is a pretty girl.

>Will the real Justin Bailey, please stand up, please stand up.

You will never actually be a woman.

The big difference is that artist is doing it with more ideas in mind than prove how woke I am. The OP redesign isn't think about personality, style or even practicality. Just I shaved samus' head cause respect women. They did fuck all to the zero suit cause they didn't really have any ideas of what to do with the character. It is even lazier than those who would draw her as a fat black paraplegic in a bin bag.

Instead the person who did your one said
>I wanted to make a zerosuit that looked cute but also had places where the iconic armor would connect to
twitter.com/TheComoglio/status/1094353775685451781
They are actually working multiple concepts into the design while keeping it stylish.

Why does Yea Forums get so upset about fan art anyway
It's literally inconsequential

Phason infection meets birdpeople genes

this is pretty sexy if it's a man desu

>a strong female is so edgy
>what will really trigger the patriarchy is making the strong female not female at all

Attached: brain_damage_by_jabsketchu-dc7p1qc.jpg (640x645, 334K)

Why not just give her a dick and be done with it already.

And stop making this damn thread. No one with taste that isn't shit is going to defend this.

desu i'm down

What? Contrasting elements in a design to make both stand out? Nah, the Metroid series is not about feminine ideas in any way.

Attached: 1497380050341.png (2600x3000, 505K)

What that group doesn't really seem to understand or care about is tone and context.

Like yeah, Samus is a bounty hunter and should have some tone, but she's also from a series that's sci-fi fantasy and lifts heavily from cheesy 80's movies and anime. Samus is a larger than life character, she should have a character design reflecting that to some degree. The design in the OP would be so out of place in a Metroid game, it would look awful in gameplay doing all her ninja backflips and extremely out of place next to the flamboyant space lobsters she's gunning down.

Diversity in character design isn't pigeon holing every character to fit certain "woke" criteria, that just leads to homogenization and limits the kinds of characters you can create. I don't really give a shit about what an artist draws in their free time but it bothers me that they parade it around social media as the right way to approach things. I used to teach cartooning as a side gig after college and it's amazing how much this mentality influenced my teenagers' work in negative ways.

Reminder that Brianna Wu got banned from Wikipedia for editing the Samus article to claim that she was trans

I doubt they've played anything besides smash

Thank you.
In the same vein, you have no idea how much I miss ripped, shirtless barbarians and sexy elven maidens in pulpy fantasy games. It seems some of those people don't understand the idea of escapism and fantasy and shit they see outside the window and in social media is a be-all-and-end-all for them.
Because everything is politics or something.
And this is getting so FUCKING tiresome right now.

Beautiful women can't be strong you mong

My gf has an art account on Twitter and all she ever liked is moeblob and cute girls.

The only people who like this type of shit are lesbians.

because usually females who fight aren't pretty. They are just being realistic

Hello, I'm transgender. I'm also generally conservative in my political views and absolutely do not hate traditional families. In fact, I wish I could have one myself but that's not going to happen.

kthnxbai

Bottom right is totally ripped off from the smash Bros little Mac trailer

So you are not retarded. Good for you.

We can't truly go back to pure masculine and feminine fantasy, because audiences have become accustomed to universal irony. Conan wasn't mocking or being tongue-in-cheek. It is almost impossible to create and become successful with something like that now due to irony ad self-reference becoming so embedded in modern media. The audience will be confused and blame the book/game/movie for being a relic, tonally inconsistent, or confused about what it wants to be.

You think I'm full of shit, look at everything released and successful today. Sincerity is over. And the death of monoculture, along with meme addiction, will make sure it never comes back.

Attached: 274.jpg (458x458, 28K)

It's almost as if transpeople are individuals and not a hivemind or something

What these people don't get is that beauty IS strength.

If you look at ResetEra's moderation, you'd think otherwise.

Attached: 1552241682020.jpg (1350x800, 118K)

You say that, but the trans community gatekeepers (many of whom are just cis "allies") gleefully exclude you, call you a sockpuppet, or unperson you if you don't have the correct views

So much mental illness in one place.

>it would look awful in gameplay doing all her ninja backflips and extremely out of place next to the flamboyant space lobsters she's gunning down.
Thinking about it that is probably why a lot of modern western games have such dull gameplay. The characters aren't designed to tell us anything about the gameplay, at best they are designed for a story purpose but often they fail at that. So the games end up just not being very inspired. Pic related

Fighting games show it off the best. Japanese fighters really understand the concept of imprinting the gameplay style into a character design. Even their stance and mannerisms generally reflect how they'll play. Classic SF and SNK designs probably being the best at this. But while I like MK and some of the designs they often don't really reflect much. You rely on the extra material to know much about these characters, so it isn't surprising that MK fans tends to be more into the comics and lore than more FG fanbases.

Attached: blade arms.png (586x343, 32K)

theres a couple of issues with this design. the armored parts of the zero suit are designed to enhance and draw attention to female assets like tits and hips and have pieces which perform the aesthetic function of bracelets and anklets, which are female items of clothing

the suit itself despite the increased bulk is still quite feminine. it bulges massively at the hips and chest, narrows at the waist and has the massive shoulders that were popular in women's fashion in the 80s when Samus was designed.

the guy himself is also rather feminine. he has a prominent chest and shoulders pulled without having good posture or muscle definition. its a feminine pose. his hips to waist ratio is boner inducing and the single line down the stomach gives the impression that hes soft there rather than muscled. i'd fuck that guy and i think kristin stewart should play samus in a movie adaptation now.

He's a tranny so he's fucked in the head.

thats zarya and also anime and doom dont mix

>Yea Forumsirgins complain about samus heels because they aren't realistic and look stupid
>but let her have long hair and a big fat ass b-because women are allowed to be pretty!
wew lad, talking about double standards

Attached: 1544918624496.jpg (359x391, 71K)

no u

>female soldier/police officer cannot be conventionally attractive because reasons.

Yeah, I call bullshit on that. You'll most likely find them more attractive, given that they have to stay in shape.

why are you so against the inverse
isn't there room for ugly and attractive people, just like in reality?

Attached: 43612.jpg (962x1300, 78K)

Let me guess Tranny, You also mod Sm4sh too? You'd fit in well with the rest of them, Besides, something about you reminds me of one of them.

THIS is what happens when you make a female sexy and you make it the entire point of her character.

>tfw Yea Forums actually defended this as good because muh waifu and had to be constantly called out for ignoring the major gameplay flaws

Attached: index.jpg (191x264, 11K)

...no?

did I say cannot? read my post again

Which Metroid had the best space pirates?

>draw eminem in a catsuit
>call it Samus
>stunning and brave

Is this supposed to be a female?

Must be my imagination then, Brings me back to a few years ago. That community was a sick disgusting place for the later-half of it's life. It's not that hard to find some of those fuckers attempting to make people gay, trans, etc

Why does everyone cater to mentally ill trannies, sjws etc?

>eminem
glad i'm not the only one who thought so

Heels are a pain to walk in so would be stupid for her to wear on a mission, while being generally weird as an accessory to the power suit. She is already tall as well so why'd she even need heels is a question. Having a feminine body and long hair don't impede her. Her body wouldn't even be a choice she could really make.

Samus also isn't just a complete robot, nothing says she rejects all her femininity. If she had an outfit with heels unrelated to her standard stuff that would be fine.

Attached: 1464676986336.jpg (800x461, 145K)

It's fashionable for whatever reason.