Any tips?

Any tips?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Attached: gitgud.jpg (599x562, 183K)

play a game that isnt garbage

:(

Focus on dodging avoiding taking damage first and doing damage second.
Also abuse the up+magic.

Why is there an asterisk that leads to nothing?

Attached: gg.jpg (599x562, 224K)

Use Abyss Shriek

Just summon help.

Makes sense. Any useful charm setup for the fight?

That doesn't explain anything

Yes it does. You're just dumb.

Don't get hit.

Attached: fish can roll.gif (192x192, 6K)

Shaman Stone makes Abyss Shriek a lot more powerful. Quick Slash is good on the second phase, when she teleports to a platform that's low enough you can stand there and wail on her. It also lets you get two hits in every time you jump. Grubberfly's Elegy lets you hit her while on the ground. Obviously you need to stay at full health to use it but Lifeblood charms can help with that.

do damage and dont get hit

Dream shield for light balls. Other than that, long nail and mark of pride for the second phase beginning. She doesn't damage you if you touch her, so don't be afraid to abuse up-slashes

No, the artist just doesn't know how asterisks work. You need one to mark that there is an annotation and then another for the annotation itself.

There should be one asterisk after GG and one before git gud on the other picture. It makes no sense this way.

>Dream shield
You can't control the direction it's facing, can you? 3 slots seems too expensive for this shit.

So you understood what the artist had in mind, even if it's incorrect (in your view, more on that later). In other words, it DID explain everything.
The asterisk is also used to mark corrections.
>user, I think you're pretty.
>user, I think you're pretty ugly*.

Attached: rengeshrug.gif (500x578, 2M)

You can speed it up while charging health. You can also use it as an extra attack if you get close enough, but it'll have some recharge time. It can tank the lightballs pretty well without breaking.

It's mainly a precaution

I swear to god radiant pure vessel feels like it's a hard limit for me. I know all his attacks and can dodge them individually but I keep slipping up, and I don't wanna even try the 5th pantheon until I can radiant that bastard

Attached: RADIANT.png (161x633, 155K)

Radiant PV shouldn't bee too hard, but a bit RNG dependant.
You can just pogo on his head the entire fight without him having any means to hurt you. Except the simple jump he sometimes does. Not even the jump sword slam, he just jumps awkwardly at you and does contact damage.

I did it a while ago but i remember radiant pv being an absolute bitch, the magoc circles block your vision so you better hope he doesn't use the pillars, and the switch to that black beam when he is on his last stand got me a lot of times because i was expecting something completely different

>a bit RNG dependant
I fucking knew it, I honestly thought it was just me going geriactric with my reflexes. Thank you, because knowing that makes me feel way less shit, like against Markoth's RNG for instance.
The circle explosions took a but to get used to for me seeing as i'd always try to heal during that time and he'd always graze me with one.

His model is pretty fucking wide, so you can pogo off him when he does the tentacle attack from a surprisingly far distance. Alternatively, if you're out of double jump or dash mid-air, don't forget the arena has climbable walls.

I've read that he does the jump if you don't touch the ground for too long, which I do the entire fight. But I've seen him do it when I've just been on the ground as well.
And if that was true, then punishing the player for playing well with a nigh-unavoidable attack for using a core game mechanic (pogoing on your enemies) would be kinda an ass move.

>punishing the player for playing well with a nigh-unavoidable attack for using a core game mechanic (pogoing on your enemies) would be kinda an ass move
What's the alternative? Allowing you to cheese the fight by pressing down+X 40 times?

He totally does a Lost Kin like jump across the arena right on top of you if you stay airbourne too long, but for me he sometimes doesn't ever do it and sometime he just fucking does it the second hes done with for instance a dash attack, so I just insta-die because of course I pogo'd him.

Its just a random jump that most humanoid bosses do to fuck you up, i doubt it has anything to do with being in the air for too long since it happened to me a lot of times before even knowing that you could bounce out of enemies

JUST FUCKING GIVE ME SILKSONG ALREADY YOU FUCKING AUSSIE CUNTS

FUCK

Giving the boss some proper AA attacks, instead of "if you don't get down on the ground RIGHT NOW we're going to do some guaranteed damage to you!" move.

>some proper AA attacks
Jump is a proper AA attack. You just want it to be easily avoidable so you can pogo the entire fight instead of learning the boss.

Dont die, really. Just keep your health above 0 while you hit the boss.
Seriously: take it slow, time your dodges and attacks. You will dodge more than attack.

No, you stupid drone. I want an attack that would force me to land. Not unavoidably damage me for simply being in the air.

>Not unavoidably damage me for simply being in the air
That one of the rules of the fight. You can't stay in the air AT ALL when the boss isn't locked in an animation. Learn the rules and adapt. You are literally whining that a defficult end-game boss forces you to adapt to a new playstyle instead of falling back on your old pogo-everything cheese.

Shape of Unn.

I miss nuclear throne threads...

Attached: 1465734355024.png (1024x576, 514K)