Do you think Majora's Mask is overrated?

Do you think Majora's Mask is overrated?

Attached: lonely.jpg (474x250, 37K)

It's not rated enough. It is lowerrated

Majora's Mask is a great game to show the 'games can be art' thing, I'm just not super into playing it. It's just easier and more comfortable to fire up OoT, you know? Plus, you don't have to dedicate as much of your time to it.

Every Zelda game is.

It's belowrated

Cremia's big fat milkers

Yes the dungeons and bosses are just okay at best

Pretty sure the Zelda cycle has moved on. Isn't it Twilight Princess's turn to be overrated?

It just blows OoT out of the fucking water so seething OoT cucks try to avoid addressing its existence as to not have their precious overrated shitfest overshadowed by a PROPER Zelda game

No, considering almost no major studio has ever attempted anything like it again and even Aonuma seems ashamed of it

It’s kinda pathetic that the team was given so little time to slap it together out of old assets, yet it still came out as the epitome of SOUL

In general? No

On Yea Forums? Hell fucking yes

It's 下rated

Yes, a bit, because Link has no emotional connection to Termina, making it lack the emotional weight of OoT

I really like time limit mechanics in games, and think they're underrated considering the games that did them right

Looked at the family photos at the Romani Ranch house (MM), UFO above home.

Attached: UFO.jpg (3264x2448, 1010K)

it's the only good zelda game

It is now that every redditor and their step dad knows about it thanks btw

Majoras Mask is a great game. But when people say ''Oh bring back Termina!''. I say No because I think Termina should be left alone now, I think it ended well. I think Majoras Mask does have some positives that Ocarina didn't have though.

Yes

Zelda in general is. Pretty much monopolising the genre for years (Until Dark Souls came along) on brand name alone. And worse still while it may have deserved the kudos it had on the 64 every single game made by that pile of garbage Aonuma has been worse than the last.

They could do a new area where theres a giant town right in the middle of the map similar to clock Town. Maybe have a Deku swamp as an area still.

IMO, it had the most character out of any Zelda.

nope its still easily my favourite zelda game

Unironically still underrated on average, even after its resurgence craze that happened in the late 2000's and early 2010's.

This. Zelda games were never good, just like Sonic. Mario will always remain the superior Nintendo A tier franchise. Honestly with the way they treat Zelda nowadays it should be demoted to a B tier franchise.

Attached: 1551826257472.jpg (800x997, 277K)