HALO REACH ON TMCC

>HALO REACH ON TMCC
OR
>HALO TMMC ON PC
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TODAY?

Attached: dfeesh.png (845x472, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3072084/xbox-game-pass-nintendo-switch-rumour-debunked
nintendolife.com/news/2019/03/rumour_looks_like_xbox_game_pass_might_not_be_coming_to_switch_after_all
tweaktown.com/news/65066/game-pass-switch-happening-sources/index.html
comicbook.com/gaming/2019/03/04/xbox-game-pass-nintendo-switch/
thegamer.com/windows-writer-xbox-game-pass-switch/
mynintendonews.com/2019/03/04/brad-sams-now-hearing-sources-say-xbox-game-pass-isnt-coming-to-nintendo-switch-at-least-near-term/
nintendowire.com/news/2019/03/04/rumor-xbox-game-pass-on-switch-not-happening-in-the-near-term-but-ori-is-still-imminent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Halo TMCC on Nintendo Switch.
Becuase Game Pass and streaming.

WELCOME TO --

>we get a Switch port for Halo 3 before PC
imagine the rage

Attached: Xbox and Nintendo laughing at PS4's lack of crossplay.jpg (500x420, 127K)

That's the dumbest thing that I've read today.
I know, I know Microsoft has plans to include the Game Pass + X Cloud on every single device with internet connection (Even PS4) but that's the surprise for the E3. The surprise today is totally related with Halo TMCC.
Me guess, Halo Reach Remastered because is the only Halo game that ins't already ported over XONE.
Also I know about the backward compatibility meme but that's not a proper port or remaster Halo Reach really needs 60fps.

Reach is less work of the two, and MS isn't going to piss-off their Xbox audience by saying "btw PC gamers can play this thing you had busted for over a solid year", so I'm wagering on the former.

>MS isn't going to piss-off their Xbox audience
*blocks your path*
*steal all your exclusive games*
*think about pc gaming and game as service*
*says fuck you to all xbox community*
*says fuck you to you and also fucks you*

Attached: phil-spencer-810x400.jpg (810x400, 32K)

When does it start?

This.
Also TMCC will be available on PC/PS4/Switch only through Game Pass (X Cloud Streaming).

Based Manlet.

Microsoft is better than Sony.
There I said it.

HAALOOO RRRRRRRRREACH!

I'm really hoping for both.

Halo 3 odst firefight, reach and custom game browser

But no pc

>Halo TMCC on Nintendo Switch.
>Switch
How many times must I teach you this lesson old man?!

In time you'll come to accept it, M$ is branching out and leaving the Xbox behind.
You should do the same, like the rest of us did in 2009.

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3072084/xbox-game-pass-nintendo-switch-rumour-debunked
nintendolife.com/news/2019/03/rumour_looks_like_xbox_game_pass_might_not_be_coming_to_switch_after_all
tweaktown.com/news/65066/game-pass-switch-happening-sources/index.html
comicbook.com/gaming/2019/03/04/xbox-game-pass-nintendo-switch/
thegamer.com/windows-writer-xbox-game-pass-switch/
mynintendonews.com/2019/03/04/brad-sams-now-hearing-sources-say-xbox-game-pass-isnt-coming-to-nintendo-switch-at-least-near-term/
nintendowire.com/news/2019/03/04/rumor-xbox-game-pass-on-switch-not-happening-in-the-near-term-but-ori-is-still-imminent/

You guys are fucking stupid, piss off. I'm getting really tired of posting this shit

this guy thinks his notepad file full of links he desperately saved can prevent the future.
It's all over buddy.

Can't wait for E3 when nothing comes of this Xbox Game Pass on Switch and PS4, just wishful thinking.

Definitely a PC release. Maybe more but the PC release is all but confirmed

Attached: dce.jpg (479x493, 28K)

Just wait and you will see it won't come to PC