Made Atelier popular

>Made Atelier popular
>Made Dangan popular
>Made Ys popular
>will make Trails popular
>Now making Underwater ray romano popular
Where were you when BASED NISA SAVED GAMING?!

Attached: Q7AlfXg.png (603x807, 623K)

>Hakuoro
it begins

>vita

We're secretly in the worst timeline, aren't we? Why do Japanese companies keep trusting NISA to bring over their games unscathed? Can't wait to buy this and not be able to get upset over the awful localization because all of the gamebreaking bugs prevent me from even playing it.

>hakuoro
So the translation is not consistent with the sequels? Why are NISA the ones that translate it anyways?

Underwater Ray Romano was pretty meh. I mean the first, I never played the PS4 ones. Story took forever to actually start to get going (like 70-80% of the way, nothing much happens for most of the game) and the gameplay was easy and dull as fuck.

Last 20% or so of the story were pretty great though.

I tried playing this game some years ago and I was totally hooked on teh setting and story.

And then I find out it's a fucking SRPG. Uninstalled.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Can't wait for NISA to rename shit for no reason whatsoever like they did with Esty Dee.

why didn't xseed do this game, it's right up their alley

>vita game
>long game
>VN
>tiny autistic fanbase

I kinda wish they'd port zero/ao from vita to pc.

Because XSEED is pretty much a little virgin beta that gets cucked by even the sub-70 IQ Chad NISA.

because based nisaCHADS are dabbing on the xKEKS
nobody wants dual audio or non-localized games anymore

If you can't bone everything that has a hole in it like it was in the original, then no thanks.

XSEED is pretty much fucking dead.

And I STILL can't enjoy YS VIII on PC without crashes and issues. Congrats to NISAfags going "lol xseedcucks." We all know you literally don't give a shit or play the games to begin with.

>without crashes and issues
I don't think I ever had a crash playing Ys VIII on PC.

What are you talking about? Hakuoro is hows its spelled in the sequels

>google "underwater ray romano"
>this game is first result

Attached: 1547789127586.jpg (500x333, 24K)

You won't even be able to play CS3 on PC too, pckek

Good for you.

You mean until they port it a few months later because it sold peanuts on ps4?

I have a PS4, mongoloid. I waited for the PC port because you NISAfaggots constantly kept shilling them as better than Xseed. Turns out you niggers don't even play the games anyway. Real fans got fucked.

Eruruu is my wife

Atlus used a w instead of an r

>NISA
>made ys popular

Except it isn't.

Attached: 1538026725154.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

Aquaplus themself write it like this.

Attached: 1528483298615.png (677x635, 664K)

i will rape you and set the body on fire.

Attached: Rhapsody.jpg (300x268, 27K)

I was just correcting

What other names are probably going to get changed

Eruruu and Aruruu will be changed to Sodom and Gomorrah.

1) Parent company NIS is the one doing any of the actual handshaking, and as far as japs are concerned NIS is fairly respected as a game company and believe that a company directly under them should do just as good a job.
2) NISA does the localizations super fucking cheap while doing all the pretty stuff like physical collector editions and what have you. The japs usually don't care if NISA ends up doing a lackluster job either, if they save money and can still get the big boy publisher stuff then they're satisfied in the end, hence why it's almost always smaller developers who run their games through them. What's funny is NIS doesn't even trust them to translate their own games, they do all the text coding in-house and hand it off to NISA who handles all other aspects of localization.

is this a good game?

Attached: Underwaterrayromano.jpg (480x360, 55K)

Jokes aside, the english version of the anime actually made it elulu and alulu, what if NISA keeps that

You realize they're just from NISA's own forums who come here to try and slide shit right? Outside shills that do it for free.

How the fuck do people still defend this garbage cancerous shitty company??

Attached: aids.jpg (2400x590, 346K)

Has the pastebin of their fuck up been updated recently

I still don't know how falcom doesn't even bat an eye over that shit
>NISA promises same day pc and ps4
>pc delayed nearly half a fucking year
>ps4 port has bad translations, even on the box itself, and riddled with bugs
>NISA promises to fix it immediately
>Announces Switch port instead
>Retranslation delayed until the next year. Comes out and is okay but that was way too fucking long a wait and it barely changed much of the script
>PC version finally comes out and is a complete failure of a port that would make bamco go "the fuck?" Because they outsourced it to some no name company who don't even understand pc game development and most likely are chinese
>Switch version releases with system killing bug that was thankfully patched day 1 but is somehow worse than the vita version
>PC version is STILL broken as all hell a full year later
Even Nintendo Treehouse would be a better localized at this point for falcom games.

But none of that matters lmfao XSEED BTFO. It's better to have a fast shitted out broken shitty port that will remain unfixed instead of waiting for XSEED cucks to take years to localize and have it be done well HAHAH LOL who cares for dual voice LOL. Get rekt, NISA is here to stay i love gurgling my preferred company's massive cocks for free xD