He plays with English voices

>he plays with English voices

Attached: nekoma.jpg (462x483, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1T_TLBZxY4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What emotion is this image supposed to convey?

Wot dunt u liek me minge u fookin twink

more pissed cat pics

High Impact Sexual Minge

The pain of not getting the dick.

>he's a weeb

Attached: PennJ.jpg (474x612, 39K)

M

I don't understand Japanese, so why should I use JAP voices?

>He plays, and brags about playing, full price gatcha games

>I don't understand Japanese
Well there's your first mondai you usunoro.

eh, I figure it's because when you don't understand the language, it's harder to hear bad voice acting.

It has more soul

>he plays with English voices
but
>he watches with Japanese subtitles

I'm based

to play the game in the original dub and not low effort voiceovers like in XC2. when you play it with Japanese voices you will also realize that the localization team are a bunch of stupid faggots

Attached: 1552290156913.png (654x525, 82K)

She's pooping

Why do you care how other people enjoy the game

Imagine being as gay as you

But user, bad voice acting is still memorable. Example: Sarah and Lymle (Star Ocean 4)

I started doing this because I can't stand the obvious dubtitles anymore, but I'm still too dumb to learn japanese

I speak some jap and when I hear the original audio and compare it to the English text I realize the differences. It's nice for that sense of awareness of what I'd have missed.

Why THE FUCK are people making me want to fuck welsh and Scottish girls lately?
I never asked for this
How do you get a bully gf that talks funny?

Attached: hk8amxkno9k21.jpg (819x1200, 58K)

I have to fucking throw my headphones off whenever a voiced cutscene comes up in FFXIV. Not only are most of the voices unfitting for the roles, they sound like they're just reading the lines straight from a paper, with no idea who they're talking to or what the situation is like, emphasizing at wrong parts, or suddenly changing tone between lines.

Jesus christ, it's not enough that you try to read the line out loud in a badass voice. You have to ACT, as in put yourself in the character's shoes and speak as if you're talking to real people, god damn it.

Attached: 6252837269.png (640x360, 411K)

If you're going to play a game as garbage as XC2 you may as well use the english VAs to make it funny bad .

M I N G Y

i want to scratch her chin instead of responding to her during an argument, which would make her angrier

I played Ace Combat 7 with the Japanese voices for less than 5 minutes and could already tell they just used the English subtitles for the Japanese dialogue
(Jap VAs saying English words that aren't in the subtitles, "nip nong chip chong DARKU BURU" becoming "Wherever they are, I hope it's peaceful" is a DEAD fucking giveaway)
so, no fucking thank you
at least the English dub is half decent

The only reason I played botw in jap is because all the NPCs were making anime mannerisms, while main characters weren't.

It's just weird hearing two different types of voice direction side by side. Like Peach and Tiara in Odyssey.
Does Xenoblade do the same thing?

VIDEOGAME ENGLISH
ANIME JAPANESE

>he plays xenocringe

Attached: 1551328872866.webm (854x480, 2.05M)

Attached: 1536708553352.png (1256x364, 826K)

I like playing games in their original languages generally, but there are a few exceptions. Biggest one for vidya, for me, is Blazblue. The English VAs absolutely knocked it out of the park and I can't believe the series finished without them. After that, I slightly prefer the Persona games in English, it feels right somehow (except for their inability to pronounce names and honourifics). I do know moon.

>all the girls have high pitched voices and sound the same
>all the men have not as high pitched voices and they're supposed to be the manliest and they all sound the same
>some of the males sound like girls and they all sound the same
>everyone keeps talking
>loading followed by cutscene followed by more loading
>all they talk about is friendship and spend several minutes detailing their high school level philosophy

Attached: 1307768573395.jpg (788x519, 68K)

AHHH CHAHLES HE GOT IN MAH HEEEEAD
CHAAAAHLES
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT???

More like Xenominge

>He doesn't play with jap no subs so he can learn the language and not what the translators want you to learn

Attached: 1550137468902.jpg (750x856, 97K)

I'd play it with Japanese if there were subtitles outside of cutscenes

Nia Thread?
Nia Thread.

Attached: 785495D7-6D98-4340-A361-A8C17DF4A3AE.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

I'm not an angloburger, why should I play a low effort dub? Heck, neither are my native language, yet it's blatant how much then Japanese dub is miles better.

Attached: 1547090831160.png (1032x1402, 1.02M)

>He plays a last gen port machine

>yOu DON't uNdeRstanD THE langUaGe How do You KnoW it's Bad??
youtube.com/watch?v=1T_TLBZxY4U

EDF and FFXV are the only dubs that I like

>he doesn't tease nia's tummy

Attached: niaraspberries.jpg (1520x1080, 280K)