Dmc

How did you like the ending? Both best boys are back together again

Attached: End.jpg (1791x984, 717K)

I want a Vergil DLC that is an actual story unlike his 3 and 4 "stories" that takes place in the underworld. Make Dante playable during it too, like in certain main game missions.

Just completed m20 on SoS... was brutal. I can get him to about 30~40% without any cheese but that last 20% I couldn't even get a hit in. It's just nonstop attacks, constant aoe. I do just suck as Nero though.

I'm about to go into 19 on my SoS and i'm not looking forward to it. I feel like im not playing correctly relying on trickster to constantly dodge because it's so unstylish. I should get gud at royalguard.

Attached: FEATURING THE PARFAIT FROM DEVIL MAY CRY.png (851x768, 771K)

It was okay, could have been better but I liked it.

>yfw Vergil just portals his way out, leaving Dante in hell in the future DLC

Attached: NOW.png (324x380, 207K)

Dante looks so fucking sad, poor guy.

It was nice and different for a change. If they do end up doing dlc I seriously hope they finally give Vergil his own campaign with his own cutscenes and levels.

19 wasn't too bad, i had solid success with RG and fists but im still lacking. Relied on SDT for last 20%

They nerf the auto DT for m20, it was rough

Wouldn't you rather have them both in hell having wacky demon killing adventures ?

Story was shitty.

I thought it was okay. I'm just really unsure where they'll go from here storywise. I mean what threat is going to compare to Urizen/Vergil and the Qliphoth. If it's Mundus, it would just feel like going through the motions.

Honestly, I can see and alien invasion working out, if just for the sake of mixing it up a bit.

Honestly, even with the predictable plot twists. It was played like a fucking symphony: Only thing I didn't call was the obvious fucking boxart call forward but that was a nice surprise. They have an interesting way of focusing on characters though for sure. To anyone new it's a genuinely good game but for the fans- that's a ten.

>Play a DMC 4
>Who the fuck is this new kid
>Midway through- oh this is Dante's show
>Whole story is about Vergil

Vergil DLC would be nice and I can see him maybe being in bloody palace in the least. I mean they have the move sets and system in place it'd be silly not to. That being said, you're wrong about 4- it's the entire reason for this game. That's honestly what makes it so meta. While we were busy connecting the dots they made a whole fucking game around it and then some. From every DMC/anime trope to every callback and easter egg: It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Now I just need me some Bloody Palace ;)

Attached: Nishitani.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

I'll be honest, I literally never use Royal Guard (and never really have) unless it's DMD mode. Trickster is your friend and if you're not getting enough style you aren't switching weapons enough.

>call forward
Foreshadowing.

Mundus for DLC if it isn't the sequel. I'm guessing anyway. We got Dante and Virgil in hell and there's buck they can make on it. I'd appreciate it too so it's all good.

I wouldn't mind Mundus making a return, but one thing I'm seeing now is that it's more about preference. There's a lot of variation to mix it up with so you can play favourites more. Give me a little Agni and Rudra, Nevran and Lucifer (which we already saw actions for with Urizen).

Off topic for a second- with the specific demonology, artstyle and Qliphoth for example. Someone's showing their Berserk love.

I'm high and it's early, sue me lol. That being said, since it's literally a single image (I thought it more a metaphor to be honest before release) I don't know if it counts as foreshadowing. There's no implication or pretext in the slightest.

Attached: 1522738423775.jpg (480x454, 58K)

HAHAHA ANOTHER DMC THREAD WOW CRAZY XDD

I personally loved it, I got what I wanted the most out of the story, which was Nero and Vergil confronting each other and a happy ending for the Sparda boys.

Vergil needs to get punished for all the stupid shit he did and Dante must agree to the punishment.

I didnt get a chance to browse Yea Forums over the weekend. What was the general consensus on this game? Did Yea Forums like it? I know before launch at least half the threads were about the female faces/bodies

ending was good, what lead to it no so much.

I agree but I wanted to see more interactions with nero and vergil

I hope we get a cutscene of Dante and Vergil having violent sex in Hell as DLC

Don't let me down, Capcom!

It was mostly the story that people couldn't agree on but everyone agreed the gameplay was 10/10.

It's alright but with some flaws. Yea Forums seems to hate V and level design is criticized for being straight hallways. People think story is bad but I think only the dialogue on the last few moments are. OST is criticized for having too much wubstep, especially on the K Cerberus fight. DH is too easy and style meter/style mission rankings are too lenient.

>and Dante must agree to the punishment.

I like the thought process behind this. It's not "Vergil should be punished" end of story. It's "Vergil should be punished and Dante has to agree because he is the only person who can actually put Vergil in line so my theory about justice only works when the human side has Dante to balance it out"

Vergil is going to get away with everything and you know it. All those people Urizen killed and V saved mean nothing because ultimately Vergil is back and doing whatever he wants which at the moment is enjoying the fuck out of life fighting his brother in Hell and SSStyling on demons.

Save that for the extra credit scene at the end of the game.

Attached: 1551511338819.jpg (2522x1578, 1.22M)

Technically he does interact with him a bit more as V, but yeah same here.Thankfully because everyone is on good terms there is a good chance we get to see a lot of that in DMC6

Can someone please help me, a glitch has happened and now i cant access the equpment and devil breakers tab for nero, im playing on PC, is there a way i can fix it?

buy a console pc fag

fuck off retard

True but I want to see them interacting with the knowledge that their father and son, see what kind of dynamic they have now that vergil is supposed to have his character developed more.