Classic WoW, were going home boys

Classic WoW, were going home boys.

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-content-plan/120346

Attached: wowclassic_0_0_0_0.png (742x442, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_cpYEjM330
youtube.com/watch?v=hK0qM9hnr-0
youtube.com/watch?v=xVjH1UU1fMc
youtube.com/watch?v=UHv84mm1zkw
youtube.com/watch?v=y1DLISTAQug
m.imgur.com/r/wowservers/B2v0d1L
youtube.com/watch?v=AjmJCy1ksYY
youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04
classicdb.ch/?quest=7641
youtube.com/watch?v=eM2rFZGujhk
youtube.com/watch?v=2uTrOc0lfXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo9PlIisbY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6 part release is pretty good desu
Still not playing if sharding stays past a certain point

sneed

Attached: 9C81DD0F-7AD5-4593-903B-D4AF7F93280A.jpg (322x409, 24K)

How much have they paid you to keep at least one of these threads up 24/7 since the Chromie trailer?

i cant believe ill be home

Sharding in the 1-10 zones during launch period is acceptable. Anyone bitching about this should be ignored.

wait does this mean talents will start at 1.2? If so then warriorfags will be seething

No talents/abilities will be 1.12. Just item database is being adjusted

6 million.

Attached: 1550201786563.png (3222x598, 775K)

Attached: Bros.jpg (249x207, 7K)

based goinghome poster

cringe r*tailcuck

I'm going to play warrior and hate myself for it

Retail cope is truly hilarious

>Sharding in the 1-10 zones during launch period is acceptable
No it's not. This isn't 2004, sharding in any form during any period is not acceptable. They have more than enough resources to deal with the 10k players Nost or any of the other big name private servers had.

dumb motherfucker, i do not have the resources to deal with 10,000 niggers tagging my quest mobs

Just wait for parts 7-12 covering TBC and Wrath

Then the game will reach it's actual, objective peak.

>They have more than enough resources to deal with the 10k players
Yeah but 10,000 players aren't going to exactly enjoy waiting to do literally the first quest you get which only has 6 spawns with 3 minute respawn timers.

>MUH LICH KANG
>MUH ILLIDANK

welfare epics ruined the game

God forbid you have to party with your fellow players, or worse, skip a bunch of fucking do nothing quests that reward you with jack shit.

What should I play? Tank war, holy pal or dickass rogue?

Attached: 1501228361437.png (258x328, 141K)

Play my wife at the family get together I'm going to next week.

>Blizzard giving a fuck about Classic

They only got a few people working on it, they probably won't bother doing marketing for it.

>please blizz, let the starter areas break so i can be forced to play the game in the shittiest way possible, ignoring quests and grinding on orange/red mobs for hours

na

Yes, I truly love other waiting In hour long lines, or having respawn rates so high that social mob quests become impossible

>tfw still havent decided what i'll play

all i know is it won't be a paladin. i already played that during the real vanilla.

and it won't be a shaman either because fuck h*rdecucks

>WE WANT VANILLA UNCHANGED
>WAIT NO CHANGE IT

>were going home boys.
This is all going to end in tears.

Long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/.

Shut the fuck up incel pedo bitch nigga

Anyone here know the best professions for someone who mostly wants to be a healbot priest in raids?

I'm going Warlock first just because they're pretty good at everything, and Warlock is good to have as an alt if I decide to play something else anyway. Warlocks are great for grinding gold, fast leveling, good for PvP and get invited to groups easy.

gathering or enchanting if you're strong enough

tailoring and enchanting

fuck off with that shithole infested by tranny furry niggers and beaners

Tailoring and enchanting it is. Thanks, bros.

it's going to be great bros
maximum comfy
going to be playing a warrior
though I'm not sure if I want to be a dwarf or an orc yet
i have fond memories of playing a dwarf hunter so maybe I'll play a dwarf again

>welfare epic expansions
Kill yourself

HUMAN WARLOCK

Only thing i'm a bit sad about is having to go back to that shithole that is Ironforge as main city.

I never played WoW before and im gonna give it a go. I kinnda wanna play priest. Though I heard leveling was very hard in vanilla. I wont be in for a world of hurt by going priest will i?

Didn't vanilla and TBC have a crapload of quests where quest mobs dropped a single instance of quest item per corpse? Shittiest drop rates included.

Anyone who puts serious faith in Classic being anything other than a mismanaged, further timegated piece of crap is setting themselves up to be dissappointed and drained of 2-3 years of their life

>Tailoring and enchanting
Wow that was fucking difficult to figure. Tailoring and enchanting for a raiding cloth class!

Yes, literally every Collect X quest.

>Trying to collect deviate hides in WC
Can't wait to go back to that hell.

depends. solo leveling in general was very hard in vanilla.

as a holy priest you'll have absolutely no problem finding groups for instances, but outside of instances regular questing can be pretty slow (although not exactly hard since after all you're a class with self-healing)

you can level as shadow, it's faster than holy for questing but you'll have a significantly harder time finding groups for instances. plus you'll have to fork over some shekels once you hit 60 so you can respec to Holy as it's the best endgame healing spec whereas shadow is a middling endgame DPS spec at best

>that gnomeregan quest
>some asshole always grabs as many as he can without asking

Attached: CD842933-52A8-40BF-965C-C35DC2BE52F9.jpg (413x211, 23K)

>WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN
Blizzard releases classic at its fully patched pre-bc form so players can work through the game naturally without shitty time constraints and the game can be enjoyed as an actual mmoRPG
>What will actually happen
Blizzard will artificially drag out the process of release for content to match, if not be longer than original release dates. blizzard will SUCC the FUCC out of your wallet as much as they can with whatever timegating they can justify, and lie to your face about everything they plan to do.
DO. NOT. TRUST. ACTIBLIZZARD.

Attached: tfwnodick.png (730x806, 370K)

but when is it coming out!

>but you'll have a significantly harder time finding groups for instances
I call BS. There is barely any difference in sub60 healing between them.

Only a fucking retard will give them any amount of money.

It WILL be extremely staggered for "authenticity"
They WILL add shit that wasn't there like WoW tokens, battle.net integration, and modern graphics
They DON'T give a shit about anything other than how long they can fleece you out of $15 a month

Let me go home
Why don't they let me go home
BFA was the worst trip I've ever been on

Attached: 1546294058024.png (550x627, 98K)

Try looking up what others think of this simple question. You’ll see everything from alchemy and herbalism to engineering and skinning. I just wanted to know if the answer was really as simple as it seemed.

TICK TOCK

Attached: EF5E22F0-7C5E-49B6-BE86-6C0B50923A0F.png (272x348, 187K)

I'm wondering how many servers there are going to be, and if it'll just be a mix of PvE, PvP, RP, and RPPvP. Part of me wants to do a normal realm because I don't know if I want to deal with STVietnam yet again.

>retards actually think the game was the reason they miss it so much
>retards actually think blizzard isn't abusing their nostalgia thirst

you best be rollin on a pvp server for the real experience nerd.
youtube.com/watch?v=w_cpYEjM330

>he plays on a pve server
What the fuck is wrong with you?

only combat was slow for priest. they always had HP and with strong Spirit the mana comes back reasonably fast, plus you can always just drink mage water. what's nice is all the utility. need to loot a crate surrounded by mobs for a quest? just power word shield and then fear the mobs away. loot and sprint lol
there's also mind control and fade. lots of tricks you can pull during world quests.

but honestly just be a groupie and bounce from dungeon to dungeon. you'll have great quality blue loot and 4 meatheads to kill shit for you

formerly fuck

>comparing tokens to optional visual upgrades and bnet

Say goodbye fellas, summer is closing in!

Attached: 1548105825537.jpg (1042x839, 180K)

I want to play Warlock, I want to play Alliance, I don't want to play Human/Gnome, so I have to play Undead.

Who else is going sub rogue just to one shot clothies with ambush?

Fuck, sounds too good to be true.

>not wanting to play human warlock
Eat shit, minmaxer

>God forbid you have to party with your fellow players
Oh god shut the fuck up, you have no fucking clue at all

I didn't have Ambient Occlusion options in Vanilla, nor was the launcher anything more than a window that made a loud noise when I clicked Launch

It's not accurate and it never will be accurate.

See

Poor dude attempts to make a point when it only solidifies why classic will be good. I don't expect him to understand, but I pity him nonetheless.

Attached: 1515799453286.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

What professions are the best for a Tank Druid?

Switching to Warrior.

>Tank Druid
Hahahahahahahahahaha

I know they're better but I'd rather play as Druids.
What professions are recommended?

I a perfect world there would be no sharding but yes when the game first launchs and there are millions of players all in the same area all trying to do the same thing sharding is completely acceptable for the sake of server stability

Your right next we should ask blizzard to create a timewarping machine and bring everything back to 2006. Shut the fuck up dude

>and there are millions of players
this is gross hyperbole

tank druid is perfectly viable as an offtank and even optimal in certain situations such as spell using bosses
paladin tank is the only thing thats basically worthless in raids outside of tanking mobs because their aoe threat is godly

Tailoring so you can make healing gear for yourself

The best profession a druid that wants to tank is >back to 2006
yikes

Enchanting+whatever

Enchanting is "required" because smoking heart of the mountain is bis.
LW has some ok stuff for tanking and dps, though it's all boe stuff except for breastplate of bloodthirst which is quite annoying to get regardless, so it's not really required.
Engineering if you want to do pvp stuff.

What professions for a Warlock? What is the go to talent build, never had a high level one in vanilla

What? do you not see the first 2 sequences? WoW is over, let it die. Playing an old version that has been on countless private servers isn't going to bring back all the good times.

Attached: 1540963660159.jpg (1242x661, 179K)

Actually never mind the breastplate of bloodthirst. For some reason I remembered you needed to craft it, but it's just a quest.

Thankyu for answering user.

How does making gold in vannilia work? Im a bit of a jew and the only fun I had in my 3 months or so of WoW retail was making a bunch of gold. Felt good when I made a plan to collect the items needed to make an item that I then sold for 300k making an insane proft. I then used that gold for 3 wow tokens and put my account to sleep to use those tokens to play vannilia so is it gonna be playing the market or are there certain proffesions or what not that make great gold.

If as Tanks they are bad, how are Resto Druids in classic?

I want to marry and impregnate a Night Elf

You have two buttons, Innervate, and Rebirth.

smells like incel here

i'd do herbalism, alchemy, & cooking since warlock always need hp lol

too bad you wont even impregnate a real girl

I don't give a shit

I mean in some parts he's right, in some parts he's a faggot?
>demon hunter, hairstyle, transmog, flying mounts
fucking OBVIOUSLY those shouldn't be in classic, even mentioning them is fucking retarded.
>goodbye to LFD
LFD was in classic. It was just.. kinda shit.
on the other hand some QoL stuff could, (in my opinion and I know it differs from purists opinions) be in classic without ruining the experience.
>graphic toggle
like in Starcraft remastered, switching between old and new just to get a feel for the change could be cool
>mount tab
really just a QoL thing, that wouldn't really impact the game in any significant way, besides freeing a couple inventory slots. (I could also see them doing this optionally, allowing players to keep the mounts in their bags if they chose to do so)
>more direct flightpoints
This is something that really should have been in classic to begin with and people cried about on the forums constantly. I think it is one of those things that wasn't "by design" but "never got around to fixing it".
>AoE looting
huge impact, but looting in general is a pisser in classic wow, so I wouldn't mind seeing this slight change. It doesn't really change much of the actual gameplay, just shortens it a bit. You could also make it a toggle normal loot - auto loot - aoe loot
>LFD tool
In a limited capacity. help finding a group, but none of that instant dungeon teleporting nonsense. I'd like to see this implemented mostly because if blizz doesn't do it, this will 100% be an addon to download. So it's gonna be in either way.

Probably some other shit.
>inb4 BUT THAT'S NOT 100% CLASSIC
it's not gonna be the 100% classic experience anyway, because we're not playing on 4:3 CRTs, with shitty internet and shittier loading times. There's not gonna be exclusively the same mods, there aren't even gonna be the same macros, because Blizz realized that with the old system, you can turn every class into "spam this macro for optimum DPS" bots.

>actually like all the crazy mechanics in raids in retail
>90% of specs have dogshit design hinging on RNG and procs but some based specs remain like survival and arms
>Don't miss "fire bad" raids but miss the lopsided PvP and fun unbalanced classes
>The social aspect of MMOs has been ruined forever and 70% of the population will never have conversations like they did back in 2005 this is a fact, all my friends are on retail.
I'm conflicted, i don't know what i want to invest my time into. I hate the lie that classic will be more social, you have to practically beg people to not be silent gear grinding robots now and it's not gonna change because the game will have less QoL changes.

A lot of blah blah blah and still nothing about when it's actually releasing.

>hello friends I am Sneed

Tailoring for pve. Robe of the Void is bop, bloodvine set bonus only works if you have tailoring, and that thing is bis until naxx.
Engineering for pvp.

Pve talent specs are MD/Ruin (0/30/21) and SM/Ruin (30/0/21). Former has higher dps but latter can give blood pact, so you want at least one SM/Ruin in your raid.
Pvp specs vary depending on what kind of pvp you do. Destro works (high burst), soul link works (high survivability), there's a bunch of variance.
Leveling build is affli

I suppose the most optimal outcome is to get a group of 4 other people to tag along and not look up anything and just go on an adventure.

Wake me up when TBC is coming back.

>and it won't be a shaman either because fuck h*rdecucks

Attached: 1551873777853.png (1280x1029, 412K)

>dude go get me some hooves

Attached: 1509687124765.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

>actually giving blizzard money
>private servers have existed for YEARS
playing you all like the rose-tinted fucks you are. the community feeling of 10 years ago will never return

>Time-gating Dire Maul to get extra sub money from people
Sasuga Activison

I had fun doing that when i was 12 with my friends, those days are gone user you won't get your youth back because blizzard decided to stop sucking cocks for once.

Wait, they have fifteen minute HS?
Spoiled little shits. Do they not realise that the whole reason behind making travel long was to give a reason for non city hubs to exist? Just plan your travels nigga, it ain’t hard.

Attached: FD3985BF-7B50-4BCE-ACDB-5A46AF25F0AE.png (596x800, 340K)

In general, most professions have a 'create a reagent every x days' that can provide a steady income of gold. I do not know however if these will be in the game at start, seeing as Classic begins with 1.2. There are also certain very rare patterns that provide preraid BiS or even raid BiS (mostly talking about Blacksmithing here but the patterns won't be available until 1.10 I think).

Then there's farming for mats in Dire Maul (not on release), Maraudon runs as a Warlock/Hunter (either sell your services to Rogues/Druids or farm Ghost Mushrooms if you're a Herbalist), farming for rare recipes (such as in Crusader in Plaugelands). Rogues can do pickpocketing runs in BRD, Mages can AoE farm there hoping for Edgemasters to drop. Failing that, there's farming Elementals for Essences or Runecloth. Fishing can offer some cash through Deviate items or cooking mats for food which provides + stat boosts (in demand by raiders).

As far as I can tell, the most in demand professions are Alchemy/Herbalism because there is a massive demand for pots throughout entire game. However because of supply rises accordingly so prices are cutthroat/farming spots become heavily contested.

I'm sure I'm missing some super-secret strat but I was never a great gold maker.

>B-BUT YOU ONLY ENJOYED THE G-GAME BECAUSE YOU WERE YOUNG user
>Goes on to level his characters on privatechink realms

FUCK NAYSAYERS AND FUCK NIGGERS

Hey what if, instead of sharding, Blizzard just increased their server capacity at launch?
Like, it's not that expensive to temporarily rent out server capacity to handle overflowing connections.
Network technology has updated a lot since 2004, there's no excuse for the launch to be as bad as original WoW was in 2019.

>Do they not realise that the whole reason behind making travel long was to give a reason for non city hubs to exist?
Odd, and here i thought to keep you longer ingame. You know, since it is payed and all.

ZG is Phase 4.

based
and fuck beaner weirdos

>Goes on to level his characters on privatechink realms
True, but not vanilla.

For making money while levelling and having a steady income at end game, go alchemy.
For making high income at relatively low cost end game (assuming you have a guild) go enchanting.
For making your own gear, go tailoring
For PvP, go engineering.

>Tfw 19 years old when I started playing in 2005.
>Enjoyed my time playing Wrath a whole lot more.
It's cool that people will be able to experience classic WoW again, but when will wrathchad servers go live?

Ya that all sounds about right. When I made my small amount of dosh in retail it was because I did a bunch of reaserch and found a niche market to settle down in and made some nice gold. I suppose ill have to do something similar in classic. Though it may be a bit trickier since the amount of things to get into is smaller and since its such an old game im sure hardcore gold makers are already planning out what to do. I think ill look for a youtube video explaing gold making in vannilia a history lesson on this niche subject could be a nice time killer.

I know what you mean. see: a lot about classic was ass, but it's an "but it was OUR ass" situation. Some shit in classic was just objectively terrible.
While you might not like new specs, classic specs were largely super simplistic, with not much to do, and no decisions to make. At least these days, you react to stuff happening instead of just going down your "rotation".
>specs
One of the worst things about classic is how nearly every class, has 1 viable spec out of 3, the others being traps that meant nobody takes you on a raid/dungeon. That's just bad design.
>Raids
classic raids where dogshit, and famously had people just AFKing in 40man raids because they could. Ragnaros, the first "big endboss" did a knockback, became immune to damage and summoned some adds. All the difficulty came from being undergeared, and you were undergeared for ages because a boss tended to drop 2 items in a 40 man raid. Ouch.
>Social aspect
Well, shit was smaller back then, innit? You knew a larger percentage, because there were just less players per server in general. But that brought it's own issues. Ask a classic PvP Nerd, depending on their faction and server balance, getting into a battleground (when they finally had some to get into) could take fucking hours, which in turn, contributed to World PvP because they needed to grind, and so they did that near where they needed to queue. But the experience was kinda ASS. Cross realm (a feature that YES was introduced in classic), helped a whole lot with that particular issue.
And if you ask me, I'd gladly sacrifice SOME social aspect, if it means I don't gotta sit in a major city for 45 minutes, spamming in order to create a full group for a minor dungeon.

>i want to compete with 3k dudes for quest mobs in valley of trials

I'm not exactly a naysayer and i'm going to play it regardless and it will be comfy as fuck, however people thinking it's going to be exactly like vanilla while the actual people and demographic that play it has changed are fucking retarded. People who play retail will flood classic and nostalgiafags and private server cucks will be mixed in with the normies. The sense of exploration will also be gone, if you haven't stuck with wow for 10 years and know every quest pre and post cata and zone get the fuck out of here casual bandwagoner.

Kill yourself, flying cuck lmao

Wrath without any of the bullshit QoL changes they made would be fantastic.

>Not knowing the game in and out and actually having content you missed out on and don't remember is bad

Laugh at this nigger.

TICK TOCK RETAILKEK

I don't know how much of that is gonna aplicable, since auction house addons in combination with 14 years of experience is gonna completely change the classic economy. Chances are, selling high level materials is gonna be a good way to make some dosh.

>There are 35 year old anons on Yea Forums
Fucking gross.

pick your starting zone

WE'RE FUCKING GOING HOME LADS.

Attached: 1552234884604.jpg (1863x1685, 1.16M)

I want to play Undead but Tirisfal Glades are so shit.

honor system and no bgs only thing i want

No.
Easy travel makes any non quest hub outside a city pointless, because there’s no downside to just going back to the city. It’s one of the proverbial thousand cuts, and all because ADD fags couldn’t be bothered to just check their quest logs and plan journeys.

This is the most delusional shit I swear. Its liek saying you can't enjoy any old games
>b-but the community
NO ONE is playing classic to be transported back to 2005 when there was no irony or donald trump. Its just fun, besides the way the game is will facilitate less cancerous fags because you need to play nice if you want to get anywhere.

I want to play in Tirisfal Glades but Undead are so shit.

Regarding specs, you're viewing it through too narrow of a lens. Yes, for a class like shaman or paladin, only one spec is considered "optimal". (I'm not talking about memes like nightfall).
However, raiding was never meant to be the ultimate aspect of the game, just one part of it and a way to get stronger gear. I can create a dozen niche specs with shaman or paladin that do different things well - a wpvp spec, a dueling spec vs a particular class, an aoe farming spec, a solo farming spec, etc etc.
Yeah, you'll most likely be healing in raids but that's a tool in order to get gear to shit on people in wpvp, so who fucking cares what you have to do to grab the gear? Before you bitch, there are LOADS of items that a meme like ret can get that no one else in the raid wants.
And re: dungeon groups - ive never seen a "spec" turned away in a 5man. Hybrids can dps just fine in 5mans and it's not even an issue, just like a warrior doesn't need to be prot to tank a 5man.

Further, because of the cost prohibitive respec fees in classic (private servers have custom cheap caps on this), you're going to see a LOT more "good enough for various roles" specs in dungeons and even raids. Being a pure cookie cutter spec will be a luxury at first as while coughing up 50g twice a week to respec isn't that hard once you have your gold farming methods handled, before that point it's hard as fuck and you're going to settle on a "happy medium" spec and live with it. Poopsocker guilds may demand mana tide but normies wont because that means that resto shaman is fucking useless outside of the 4 hours a week raiding.

Remeber.
vanilla is white.
White is pride.
#nochanges
#Trump2020
#McConellRet

>the same people who ruined everything about retail are going to make classic a great success
literal delusion

>I think this is the reason why
>no!
Ok. because a company doesn't want to make money. I mean you sure have all the insights and knowledge.

>welfare epics ruined the game
Nobody who has ever played at a high level says this, it's like people who complain about LFR. People people who aren't dogshit are in guilds and have friends to play with and dont complain about free loot

I love Tirisfal and I love Undeads

>play to go human warrior and play alliance
>weapon skill, rep gains, paladins, no mudhuts
>healer friend is adamant about horde and won't budge

Attached: 1517464069715.png (483x293, 87K)

I would wait as long as it took if it meant having a group that wasn’t a bunch of brain dead retards that could fuck up with no consequence, never speak, expect a face roll and leave if they did t get it.
Dungeon finder is objectively the worst decision ever made, and the fact people ever defend it makes me contemplate the benefits of Armageddon.

Blizzard working hard at advertising an MMO that'll sink after 3 months, nice.

FUCK FLYING
FUCK PANDAS
FUCK TRANSMOG
FUCK LFR

We're going home boys!

Attached: 1537023609199.jpg (675x619, 58K)

See It's not like they do sharding because it's easier on the servers. I'm convinced these days, they could plop most of the people who want to play on the same server, at the same time no prop.
Sharding is purely done because trying to quest in an area with more than 1 other person is a fucking cancer battle of a shitshow, getting things done-wise. if someone else attacks something before you, it doesn't count. even if he drops aggro and you have to kill it for him (which for a lot of classes is a task). If your attack misses, has travel time, or doesn't do instant damage, it is also tagged for someone else if he managed to damage it first. If you group up, and you need a quest item you are in double trouble. Most items have a fairly low fucking drop chance. It is pretty usual for someone to gain more EXP from just grinding the quest mobs for the items, than for turning in a quest.
SHOULD one of 12 skulls you need finally drop, only ONE of you can loot them. so settle in, you guys are gonna be there a while.
Another problem: Classic mobs don't respawn noticably faster if you erradicate the whole area. Once everything is dead, it is dead for a set timer and all you can do is wait. This is gonna be bad. people are gonna cry. It's a shitshow. If you let more than a couple people lose into an area, it will become borderline unplayable.

Welcome to WoW bitching where 60% of casuals bitch about 40%!

>if it means I don't gotta sit in a major city for 45 minutes, spamming in order to create a full group for a minor dungeon.
I think most of the "veterans" clamoring for Classic WoW forget that they're adults now with jobs and, most likely, families now, and they don't really have the time to type "DPS LFG MARA" for an hour.

The rest of the old aspects may not be so bad in regards to having adult schedules now, but the part of the game where you *have* to wait on others is going to be the big make-or-break for a lot of people wanting the true, old experience.

Be a passive aggressive little bitch harder.

Oh no you'll have to wait some time to complete a quest once during the first week! How can your ADHD ridden brain can survive?

I'm an adult and I'll play WoW in my office and there's is nothing you niggers can do about it.

>formerly Chuck's Fucker.

But because of the announcements I won’t though.

Attached: 0BD6F9D1-F096-4741-8DB8-6C0DB805DB4C.jpg (1200x600, 89K)

Why do these people exist? It's not like retail is going away.

They already know that Blizzard is going to remove factions and has every character worship God-King Anduin and his Queen Saurfang.

>DH
good
>hairstyles
good
>pallies
good keep factions unique
>recipes
won't be past 60 so what does it matter
>flying
good this isn't bc anyway
>pets
you only need one bro
>flight points
?? I know they added a couple at some point but honestly it hardly matters
>15 min hearthstones
they just kept making them shorter and shorter to reduce any and all downtime, using them was intended to be a sort of "ok done for the day" or you while away the time while grinding/questing more
>aoe looting
definitely the one kicker here, only a real problem for mages warlocks or hunters I guess
>transmog
good get fucked
>LFD
good, get absolutely fucked community killers
>classes
maybe a couple hurt like dwarf/troll warlocks but overall it's fine
>panda/worgen/goblins/DK/DH
lmao/good/only bad one/good/good
overall shit/10, I think he's afraid of the idea that people won't play with him anymore. 29,000 posts though jesus christ.

>LFD tool
There exists an LFD tool, its called world chat.

>tfw remember making individual macros for dungeons in wrath to spam in trade
I'm hit with a mixture of nostalgia and disgust.

>Roll undead mage (female)
>Do starting zone except for Samuel Fipps
>Grab half pumpkins and gloom weed
>Grab putrid claws
>Pick up herbalism
>Grab all quests and go north to gnolls
>Climb the mountain from Maggot Eye's house
>Do Agamand Mills
>Finish pumpkins and scarlet rings
>Hearth
I've already got it all figured out.

interesting how no one told this nigger that starting quests reward abilities and he suggests to skip them

>All these specs
the game actively discouraging from continued respeccing for specific tasks by increasing the fee by quite a bit, each time. I promise you, once you hit 50g respec, you're not respeccing to change a talent between raid and pvp. At least not regularly.
>ive never seen a "spec" turned away in a 5man. Hybrids can dps just fine in 5mans
True, for 5mans that was not that common, BUT I'm thinking with the current community in mind. these are people that for a PUG raid that drops ilvl300 only accept people with 310 avg Ilvl. People who want astronomical high M+ scores to invite you to a +10. People who wouldn't even consider taking a shadow priest in a low m+ because they heard in legion they're bad. These are gonna play classic now, and the chance that they'll turn away players for classic 5mans, I fear, is quite high.
Also: you mention all these specs, but for most Classes, those are just slight variations of their usual specs. There's still tons of trees that are still unusable garbage.

Say goodbye to a convincing argument
>-12

No, you just prove why everyone thinks WoW players are mentally handicapped. You stated what the consequence of travel. if you think they had linger flights because "enjoy the world more" than you are just delusional. Blizzard did all the small things to lengthen your ingame time because that's business. But you being a overreacing agressive little child even tho i never said you are wrong with what you said.

>not playing orc and smashing shitters in AB/AV with your pocket healer
your friend is trying to help you user

Attached: 1516508494875.png (691x663, 104K)

interesting how this nigger thinks the people that populate this general are vanillababs

I agree with this, it's fucking infuriated to be turned down for not having gear for content i need to do to get the gear i need to not be turned away because i don't have the gear. But to be fair that's always existed and the solution has always been to take the time and coordinate your own group.

I wouldn't be suprised if they pull a fast one and make classic a bonus to buying the latest expansion

>Thunderfury with sword expertise and edgemasters.

Attached: cv7q3dp2x1911.png (1920x1080, 40K)

Dungeon finder didn't add the braindead retards into wow. WoW becoming a mainstream game with millions of players, and the ability to reach max level without questing for literal ages is what put braindead retards into wow. They would have been in your group either way, Dungeon Finder or not. (classic had Dungeon Finder btw, so get fucked lol).
There were plenty of retards in classic even who mispulled, misCC'd, misplayed in general, complained and left. There has always been retards and there will always be retards. Fuck, even in BC I remember dumbfuck braindead groups that took HOURS to clear shadowlabs. And that clearly wasn't because of LFD. I don't know what past you fags live in, but in the ACTUAL past there are plenty of retards ruining the game. ruining pulls, causing wipes, ninjalooting and being general fuckbags. It's not like they magically appeared once dungeon tools were in. You know what disappeared with dungeon tools? Standing in shat for hours, spamming how much +dmg/+healing you have to get invited into a god damn group.

>29k posts
>no mvp
>still sucking blizzards cock
how can someone be this much of a cuck

As if any of that can compare to Blessing of Freedom.

>People still seething over LFD
>Because it killed the community
I don't know, back when it was introduced and was for your own server only i meet a lot of nice people with it. Shit did hit the fan when it became server wide. Also you can already smell the LFD addon for vanilla and people will start using it for convienence.

whats the funnest class to raid with, and by funnest i mean has the most buttons to press and things to think about?, seems like mage and warlock just spam one spell the entire fight

>I can create a dozen niche specs with shaman or paladin that do different things well - a wpvp spec, a dueling spec vs a particular class, an aoe farming spec, a solo farming spec, etc etc.
respec costs

>Were going home bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=hK0qM9hnr-0

A GENIUNE, cope post. Cope is said a lot, but this is a player not wanting his retail shit to be "left behind"

a literal, for the first time, actual cope post.

No, you’re just a passive aggressive bitch that thinks ascribing malice to design choices makes you at all intelligent.
It’s frankly pathetic that you can get so obviously smug about it.

lol i can remember how 30+ people waited for the ammo box spawn in dun morogh when some private server launched years ago

Druid

>play orc
>op stun resist racial
>laugh at rogues and paladins

Attached: 1549484852290.png (128x144, 3K)

combat rogue was fun as fuck and what i'll be rolling, had enough things to do and enough downtime to focus on mechanics. The perfect spec imo.

most buttons is the same as retail, shaman

Hunter, especially managing autoshot properly in-between movements, pet management and your shots will make a huge difference in dps between a bad and a good hunter, though don't expect to top the charts in late game, you'll be able to top10 but rarely anything above it in AQ and naxx.

Raiding is a chore my man. Don't play any of the DPS casters or tanks if you care about "fun".

Actually now that I think about it most of vanilla was a chore.

who cares about any of this

>funnest class to raid with
>most buttons to press and things to think about?
In a raid? In Vanilla? Shaman/Paladin can do many things, but if it's really necessary? All dps have to watch out to not use all buttons because debuff limit. Warrior tank is pretty active i would say.

>These are gonna play classic now, and the chance that they'll turn away players for classic 5mans, I fear, is quite high.
No cross realm bullshit=a fraction of the available players

there won't be an infinite amount of options, sometimes you're just gonna have to take what's available

>disrespecting Orcs in PvP

>retards prior to dungeon finder
Left when it didn’t happen immediately, quit at the first misstep, got booted if they fucked up egregiously enough and eventually blacklisted. Eventually quit or got good because it wasn’t worth it otherwise, letting only a minority of the true dumbasses get past.
>retards after dungeon finder
Just keep clicking that button until someone caddies next you. No dumbass filter until guild level.
Cataclysm dungeons were fucking agony on launch because of the people that face rolled Wrath heroics.

You seem really assblasted and i still don't know why. You always react like this if someone else says someting different than you?

Right, another thing about people being adult now: Back then we didn't have anything else, so once we started the process of building a group, spamming chat for an hour, running to the dungeon for 15 minutes and the clearing the dungeon (or parts of it because some were fucking scaled to have a low and a high level part so if your tank ate crushings that was it)in how ever much time it took, (sometimes hours plural) we saw it trough, because it was all we had. It's not like we had meaningful other shit to do. These days, when you're on your 4th corpse-run towards the instance, and you already are way too many hours in, some fuck is just gonna say "fuck it" and disconnect, play some siege, play WoW maybe tomorrow or later. Because we don't live in a world any more where this is literally the only thing of it's kind. Where it's either WoW or back to counter strike.

Fuck, even while I was PLAYING classic back in the day, I used to tell my friends "It's not a good game, but it's the best of it's kind". And It's not like I hated the game. It just was clearly always lacking. Hell even the Devs knew that, they just didn't had the means or knowledge or experience to know how to fix it.

If you want to press a lot of buttons, play a stance dancing warrior.

>y-you mad
You’re not as smart as you think you are, user.

Attached: 6DD1422B-6924-408C-9510-26E53523475A.jpg (530x600, 68K)

I hate pvp dude.
>quel'serrar
>maladath
>ironfoe
FFUUUUUUUCCKKKKK

Is the current state of MMOs so fucking shitty that even this looks good to people? Vanilla was garbage, the exploration is what kept people playing.

Nobody probably remembers how shitty the PVP rank grind was, and the fact that you needed raid gear to not get smashed in PVP unless you were a Shadow Priest. Looks like from that post though that they knew how shitty PVP gear was. So they're already preemptively getting ready for the casual complaints about PVP and are probably to do different gear or gearing system from the original.

Also >AQ40
Never again. Fuck that raid.

are we pretending that classic won't have gearscore cancer and relentless minmaxing?

TICK
TOCK
RETAILKEK

You are the one who started getting all whiny in here. And i can only repeat: I don't know why. What you said isn't wrong, but it's just a consequence. If you designed a game where people have to pay to play online you totally wouldn't try to maximize the necessary length no? Because we all know big companies hate money. Whatever dude, give me your last reply with something smug.

Actually no, I haven't played since mid MOP.

you can always have fun with a guild, gearscore is a pug thing

>gearscore in a game where random greens are better than raid gear

based retard

So it's gated like everything in current games? I knew they would fuck this up.

Gear score only became a pervasive cancer later on.
I distinctly remember my guild laughing at GS idiots because early raids only required a brain, and gear check bosses were far enough down the line that it should be an internal matter.

>So it's gated like everything in current games? I knew they would fuck this up.

Attached: 1528804166758.jpg (249x228, 6K)

dual spec and aoe looting the only 2 they've done well after tbc.
and it took them years to realize aoe looting was needed.

>solved game with finite amount of items won't have gearscore
If people sim 3000 item variations per slot every hotfix right now, nothing stops them from simming all vanilla gear and rank it

You acted like a passive aggressive bitch, tried pretending you were above it all despite that, pulled the u mad card and are now pulling the don’t reply to me or I win trick?
Jesus, i didn’t think I’d hit the mark so we’ll when I said you weren’t as intelligent as you thought. This is embarrassingly transparent.

That's a good thing. If it takes people longer to complete quests Blizzard gets more sub time out of them.
You're only rushing through quests to get stuck behind a timegate anyway.

Who here ready to enter a level of comfy they didn't know possible?

Attached: 1552246600188.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

It's the nonstop issue with consumers trying to chase nostalgia. Remakes, reboots, rereleases; WoW, Star Wars, whatever.

Regardless of whether or not the Nostalgia Product is good, or how spot-on it is to the original, the fact of the matter is that it will *not* recapture the magic of the original experience. But people put on those rose-tinted glasses, all the bad red stuff looks like everything else, they get engaged with Nostalgia Product and most either get upset because it doesn't spark the original feelings, and get mad at the creators because of it, or remember all of the issues of the initial experience and lose interest after a short span of time.

we're hitting levels of home we shouldn't be hitting, lads

Attached: 1540168805311.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

Welcome to vanilla dense motherfucker.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

>Is the current state of MMOs so fucking shitty that even this looks good to people?
yes
>Vanilla was garbage
better than any current mmo

Nigga no. The retards didn't stay because dungeon finder. The retards stayed because it got easier to reach max level, making the game more inviting to noobs.
If you ever organized PUG raids in Wrath, you'll notice that you get a lot more brainlets. Even without a LFR back then.

Plus, the decline of the community was enevitable with the increase of popularity.
Back then, with a server cap of roughly 2k, sure you could know the 100 or so most active players. But then wow eventually grew to 12mil players at it's peak popularity. So how would you keep that community? Create 6k realms to play on? more than half of which would be empty now that wow has 5mil subs in 2019?
No, you had to raise the realm limits. But suddenly with 10k people on a realm, knowing the top 100 or so players was much less fo "knowing your server community" and much more "knowing some dudes on the server". LFG didn't ruin the community. WoWs popularity killed the "community" aspect. And just FYI: For every story of "Retards can just join and leave LFG" there are also stories about "I met someone really cool over LFG" "I've made a friend I talk with to this day in LFG". LFG in itself was a good thing, much needed not only FOR the community, but also to help bring people into dungeons in general. Because spamming chat for an hour for a low level dungeon is just. not. fucking. worth it. It's not worth your time, and if the community can be "brought down" by just the ability to find people quicker somehow, then maybe, just maybe. there wasn't a good community to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVjH1UU1fMc

Is a "it was OUR garbage" situation. it wasn't very good, but sometimes people are nostalgic for something not very good because of the Impact it had. Like the original Star Wars trilogy.

I'm 99% certain the people who were begging Blizzard for Classic servers never played Vanilla in the first place.

Listening to vanillafags complain about LFD in particular is extremely strange. Nobody remembers how certain dungeons like Maraudon, Sunken Temple, BRD etc were literally never run to completion before the help of a cross-server group finder because they were a tremendous pain in the ass. Hopefully you had a friend who had a key to open a shortcut or whatever, otherwise it was going to take you four hours to find a group and clear the thing for a chance at gear.

inb4 they don't have original vanilla wow rain and night time but still god damn true kino user

>Retail players will turn me down if I don't play the optimal spec
Start your own group...

Forsaken Shadow Priest because I love pain.

Stop complaining and take your +spirit warlock gear, faggot

Daily reminder.

Attached: 1552329815705.png (1416x1326, 2.52M)

>Nobody remembers how certain dungeons like Maraudon, Sunken Temple, BRD etc were literally never run to completion before the help of a cross-server group finder because they were a tremendous pain in the ass.

Or maybe you shouldn't talk out of your ass, leveling people who did quest runs did clear them all but when you are doing pre-bis runs there's no need to do them all when you can optimize the runs to farm the gear asap to raid.

Doesn't make a difference if it's
>wont invite X
or
>wont join x

LOL

I still use macros, except now it’s just pull timer and yell at healer to drink.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHv84mm1zkw

I played vanilla. i still had a fucking blast getting lost for hours in maraudon, not knowing where to go or what to do, killing bosses you stumbled upon all while actually getting to know the guys and in some cases actually making friends with them. all that after having an epic 20 min ride on my fresh lvl 40 mount. i didn't do it for the gear, i did it because it was fun.

People will join because it's the easy option vs actually making their own group.

before

>HOLY SHIT A PURPLE WTF DUDE DID YOU HEAR JOHNNY GOT A PURPLE DAGGER FUUUUCK NICE DUDE

now

>fucking bags filled again, gimme a sec *disenchants 45 purples that all have the same stats and icons*

>leveling people who did quest runs did clear them all
Yeah nah. Unless you were doing a run for a specific piece of blue gear or farming a specific matt off mobs it seriously wasn't worth the effort. Most quests didn't give enough EXP to warrant waiting around in a city spamming LFG for an hour or so.

You probably don't remember, but this was during a time when you had to CC at least one elite in every group or risk eating shit. Imagine doing that for three floors of 500+ trolls in the sunken temple.

This contributed to the time spent too. Without Thottbot nobody knew where the fuck to go. Dungeon maps didn't exist outside of a shitty mini-map.

Macros is gonna be another thing that is not gonna be like vanilla wow was. Because blizz already admitted that Vanilla wow macros were too powerful, and would result in people being able to create too much automation / one button classes.

Full dungeon runs were a fine break from the leveling monotony, also no, you didn't need to CC Every pull, only the bigger ones.

The change i want in Classic is that they Fix itemizitations for most items in raiding range like t1 sets.

In vanilla "macros" were straight up scripting but only few people knew how to script back then, what we'll be getting is the semplified macro syntax that post TBC WoW uses, for 99.9% of the players nothing changed pretty much.

I hope you guys are gonna play the correct race and spec for your class. It would be a shame if you wouldn't get invited to dungeon groups.

90% of players ran every leveling dungeon at least once. Every time you would level in a zone you would find people forming groups for that zone's dungeon. You have no fucking idea what vanilla was like.

>you didn't need to CC Every pull, only the bigger ones.
You mean groups of three?

Attached: wojakwowtoffxiv.png (3222x598, 706K)

FFFUUUUUCK WE'RE GOING BACK BROS

Attached: 1550147964634.jpg (639x607, 82K)

Aye. But it will be changed. You won't be able to make dumb powerful macros that some people used, and I guess it's just luck that back then, there wasn't really a big discovery of macro based gameplay, because in 2019, with vanilla macro capabilities, people could totally automate their rotations. Could do it so well you would do perfect dps every time, too.

>16 months has gone since announcement of classic
>still haven't decided what to play

Attached: sp.png (640x604, 237K)

It's not just "there will be competition for mobs". This isn't one of your private servers with dynamic respawns, where mobs at launch respawn in literally a second.

Because of the eventual player loss due to retailfags quitting the game, you want to have big servers so the servers aren't dead after they're gone. A good comparison is OSRS, where the population plummeted after the first month to less than half. You can expect similar things to happen with classic.

As a result, you can expect to have something like 1000 people per starting zone. Now, how many mobs can you find in elwynn forest, total? I went through a vanilla database for this, doublechecked that the numbers were accurate by comparing the data with actual vanilla (non-pserver) videos, and got a number around 1000. That includes all mobs from level 1 to 11. Now someone who is level 1 can't realistically kill a level 11 mob, or a 10, 9, 8, 7, 6. With a group you can probably kill level 6 or 7 mobs, so the actual number of killable mobs is quite a bit lower than 1000.

Mobs generally have a 5 min spawn, so even if we take the inaccurate number of 1000, you can kill a mob every 5 minutes on average. You need about 8 mob kills to reach level 2, so it would take around 40 minutes. 80 more minutes to reach 3. Now if you wanted to reach level 6, it would take you, on average, 14 hours.

And you'd better hope you're not one of those classes that need to kill a specific mob or loot a specific object for an important skill like getting your imp. 5 min spawn with 100 other people also wanting to complete it? Enjoy spending 8 hours to complete it. Perhaps you want to get a pet as a hunter? Nah man, taming is a slow process, someone's going to kill your shit before you manage to do anything.

Spending 14 hours to level to 6, or spending 8 hours on a single, vital quest, is not fun, nor is it "just like vanilla", and you're a pserver babby if you claim that.

Warrior for Tank
Rogue for Melee DPS
Mage for Ranged DPS
Dwarf Priest for Healer
Hybrids if you want to cry about everything and suck the game because you cant get raid spot.

HUMAN
WARLOCK

>Want to play again
>Now have enough real life responsibility that i can't devote enough time to both
I just wanted to go back and be comfy

Attached: Feel041.jpg (421x400, 48K)

>Every time you would level in a zone you would find people forming groups for that zone's dungeon.
You're retarded my man. Dungeon availability was restricted to whoever else was on the server at that time, and very few ran the lengthy ones on the long road to 60. We're not talking about private servers in 2018.

>Play shaman
>Shit on every class in the game
>Don't even need raid gear to be OP
>Literally the most cried about class in WoW's history
>God save you if you actually face a geared shaman
Enjoy not being part of the master race.

Now that you talked about it would *Dungeons be faster in this moment?

>OOM
Lmao nice class you got there.

>>Don't even need raid gear to be OP
explain

>Actual raiders:
>oh look. a Pally book. Too bad we're horde.
>Look at these trash shoulders, can anyone use that?
People NEVER got exited for "purple" items, people got exited for SPECIFIC items they were aiming for, which meant they usually downed the same boss dozens of fucking times in the hopes to get it, while being nonplussed by all the shit nobody needed.
If you are a Mythic Raider, I can promise you, people to this day get exited about finally getting an item that they were trying to get for weeks if not months. And todays better chances of actually getting an item doesn't make the game worse, it makes it better.
Because these days you can create a raid encounter that is actually centered around playing the mechanics, while in classic everything was a gear check.
>tank isn't well geared
>means healer needs to pump more
>means healer goes OoM quicker
>means tank dies
>mean group dies.
welcome to every Rag wipe ever. The more gear people had, the more you could faceroll. The only thing all of classic wasn't beaten in a single day, was because classic itemization was fucking trash on TOP of shitty drop rates.

Rag was always on the RNG side even if you had fire resist. Only Naxx or AQ geared raids groups were able to defeat him on ease.

They would be, except you can't enter rfc/dm until you're 10, and dm is obviously too hard for a group of 10s.

The only realistic way to level is exploration exp. You can reach level 5 in roughly an hour with exploration exp and a couple of delivery quests. This is with pserver exp values though, and I'm not 100% whether they match with actual vanilla values. Beyond that it gets harder.

DM is 16lvl so yeah you need struggle that much or just being 13-15 and just farming the peon crap before first boss and resetting.

>want to play a druid as horde
>don't want to play as a tauren
Taurens are bros but gear looks like absolute shit on them and their mounts suck

Attached: 1546407426014.jpg (240x250, 10K)

go back to retail

Attached: mulgore.webm (1600x606, 422K)

>gear looking bad on tauren
You're retarded, go play a gnome faggot.

>That one player who joins in to guild with her gf and they cause drama and shit.

Attached: 1551621081440.gif (800x600, 1.04M)

>based goinghome posts literally daily on Yea Forums

Keep it up fellow classicbros, our time is nigh

>that tranny that has a massive meltdown and shitposts, faslflags, and divides and conquers for years after

Attached: 1548783088511.png (677x571, 436K)

>virgin cat vs chad kodo beast

Attached: 1551928274590.jpg (421x421, 62K)

See and It's literally not a problem of how many people they can fit. I'm sure they can fit 100k on it, no problem. Problem is: Shit's unplayable with rates. Like the other guys said, classic was never meant for many players, And private servers helped that by "fixing" rates to be more acceptable.

So it is either sharding at launch, or they're gonna have to make hundreds of classic-realistic 1.5k max pop realms, most of which are gonna be fucking dead a month or two in, because obviously everyone and their dog is gonna want to TRY classic, but I'd guess less than half of who is gonna try it, plans on actually playing it "full time" probably less than 30%, even.
So you can either make a million servers, and expect them all to die, OR you can make fewer, but bigger servers BUT you need to apply sharding in some zones until the numbers stabilize to make it playable at all.
If you want it to be 100% classic you're gonna be dissapointed because
>very slight graphical differences
>some bugs fixed (I doubt we're gonna have the boat wrongly spawn in stonetalon mountains, or corpses sliding across the floor, or [insert quirky bug that happened to you!])
>not the same addons
>newer addons with newer functions
>different macro system
>higher resolution
>faster loading times cuz faster PCs
>higher server cap than classic originally had
And probably a whole lot of other small things that just can't or wont be reproduced I can't even think of right now. It's gonna be a "as close as possible approximation" of classic. Not "actual classic".
by virtue of time alone, my friend.

Attached: 23a[1].jpg (864x676, 463K)

I never played Vanilla
What should I expect?

god, I want to beat up some HUMAN FUCKING WARLOCKS

Play gnome warrior or human warlock and mercilessly mog minmaxxers

>GIVE ME THIS EPIC ITEM OR I REPORT YOU TO FBI
youtube.com/watch?v=y1DLISTAQug

And there is your problem. Your best bet is: expect nothing. Just go in, and let it happen and flow naturally.

Man I wanna fuck this big-nosed bitch, God I'm disgusting.

No more bullshit like this.

m.imgur.com/r/wowservers/B2v0d1L

>mobile
>reddit
No more people like you.

Can you play classic on VR?

Attached: 1541405047869.png (750x673, 714K)

>people are still playing private servers in the year of our lord 2018+1

Attached: 1500223333526.png (603x506, 256K)

you'd think this were true but they can't even 40v40 in BFA PvP without lag.

BLLFFFFTTTTT THIS PRUUIVATE SERVER DIFFERENTE THAN ALL OTHER PRIVATE SERVER!!!!! IT DIFFERENT THIS TIME!!!! IT NOT SAME LIKE ALL TIME BEFORE!!! WE G-G-GOING HOME BOYS

Attached: dd149f8fa058df3db7766c025357c76a.jpg (235x188, 9K)

*drops*

Attached: 2A9BFC90-8D41-4419-9584-29C8EA8D9FB2.png (64x64, 6K)

It's pretty bad. It's one of these cases where we played it, because despite being noticably bad (even then) we didn't have anything better.
Like, as a kid, have you ever been sick, stuck at home watching the worst, shitty, daytime TV? That's basically Vanilla WoW. It was THE time waster of it's generation, and a lot of it was literally just killing time. waiting. and waiting. and waiting. It was big at it's time, but it hadn't aged well at all.

For some reason, people like to list all the awful, flawed things of classic that even the designers often cite as "we didn't want it this way but we didn't know how else to do it", and argue they are positive points that made the game better.

The best you can say for it, was that it had a certain charm, and that it certainly is a piece of gaming history. An important one too. You could even have fun in it, a lot too, even. But it was never at it's core a "good videogame"

>I need it for retri spec

Attached: 1523536886028.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

>there are under 35 year old anons on Yea Forums
Fucking gross.

Kill yourself, retailcuck

F-F-F-FRESH RRRRREALM! NOT SAME DUNGEON LIKE IN NOSTALRIUS, IT NEW NOW!

Attached: images.png (251x201, 6K)

>implying Blizzard won't try to port these features into WOW Classic
They want it to be like Old School Runescape but they don't have the same restraint.

Attached: 1551220122580.gif (450x253, 1.94M)

Are you having a stroke?

>Should be ignored
>7 replies

Grand Marshal Glaive isn't a drio you doofus.The Needler is too fasst and has no stats. Ruthless Shiv
is also kinda speedy, and can druids equip polearms in vanilla don't think so no? But Grimloks charge is nice for Huntards

>that passive agressive wall of text
>literally cucking himself from doing it again
too bad all the money he stole wont free him out of his mental disorder

not a lot

You have to think like a casual user.
Think of this scenario
>dragon cumrag drops (3 armor +5 int -5 agility equip: +threat on dragon enemies who aren’t male)
Good raider
>Whoa what a shitty item time to dust it!
Shitter
>IS THAT NAME PURPLE?!??1!!1?1!!1?-?-
>I CANE HOLT CRAP THATS SO EPIC OGMGDHFO FODOFJ OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!’nnnnn I came Briggs!!! This is so epic guys!!! I need to tell my mom I have an epiiic (for the WIN!) item!!!!
A good player doesn’t care about the item name he cares about what it does.

Seriously Warrior or Warlock.
I dont mind soul farming or slow Warrior leveling.

>he doesn’t recognise vendorstrike

>
All named items have the same icon

Attached: 1551492703927.jpg (478x361, 14K)

What caused Ironforge to be the main Ally capital in classic instead of Stormwind?

AH

>I am not wasting dkp on THAT piece of crap!
youtube.com/watch?v=AjmJCy1ksYY

bank in front of the AH and anvil/smelting place very close to both.

Apologies, these threads have embedded Poe’s law into me, user.

>most likely 1% of this thread played actual vanilla

Very convienient bank, AH, flight and crafting areas.

>want to play a human paladin for max nostalgia since that's what I played back in vanilla as a kid
>dwarf is better and has frost resistance for naxx, afraid I'd be benched by serious guilds in favor of dorfs

Attached: 1547607818582.png (358x370, 45K)

I accept your apology if you give me some nice ass in return.

It was because there was a ton of open room, actually. Bank an AH in Stormwind are enclosed and tight.

>dwarf is better and has frost resistance for naxx
Honestly, you shouldn't worry about that too much.

Attached: 2B227C33-8C38-49B2-B249-CF214324F280.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Alright, good. Always hated how bland Stormwind was

You had to go to the dwarven district to craft and all the way back if you forgot to buy/get something from the bank, also the SW bank has those annoying queue things that you had to jump over, IF is much faster overall.

Imagine a world where Hitler won.
That’s vanilla.
It’s perfection...

what's going on in this pic? Why are they on a boat under StoneTalon?

You shall have nightmares in your sleep!

Attached: 1386906777182.gif (440x247, 621K)

There is an imposter among this thread, and he touched my ass.

I think it's the pic from dark legacy comics during the opening of AQ, the boat bugged and brought them under stonetalon.

Originally (in the beta) the AHs weren't linked. Both Ironforge and Orgrimmar were physically centralized locations on their continents, meaning it was usually the fastest location to travel to and post stuff. Nowadays I love IF because it looks cleaner and has wider spaces for large volumes of players.

Attached: ironforge beta.jpg (480x360, 25K)

What are the most fun classes for just dicking around in the world? I was thinking Warlock for the Doomguard/Infernal shenanigans or Rogue for ganking on pvp servers.

Attached: 1415933933937.jpg (1008x1512, 606K)

>all interact hotkey
>all five alts get the quest item from each enemy
multiboxers win again

>you are not 1337 enough for molten core

Attached: the healing pants.gif (539x266, 3.29M)

youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04
We're coming home

The hardest part of MC was getting 40 people to raid it with.

Shut up, n00b, this is my song.

PAY UP WARKEKS AND PALANIGGERS. NO DIREMAUL = NO CHEAP EPIC MOUNT.

Attached: 977E77EB-A98E-43A2-97A9-C449036C46ED.jpg (526x583, 27K)

Well....shit

Attached: 1384921751537.jpg (359x291, 28K)

Wasn’t it Scholo for the paladin one, or am I going insane?

>wanting quest epic mount

That shit costs mana to cast, fuck it. I'd get a normal epic mount even if the quest one was free

Scholo was the last step, you first had to free the spirit in Diremaul

It was.

And it was only cheaper. It still cost like 600-700 gold.

>no transmog
Transmog was one of the best features nu-Blizzard managed to squeeze out.
Running around like a clown with no matching pieces until late game is stupid and after that everyone looks the same because Vanilla has like 10 sets total.
>But how am I supposed to see what gear my enemy has???
I guess you just look at the fucking hp, just like people did for years now, you autist.

>hairstyles
Less customization is never a good thing for an MMO.

>goodbye to demon hunter and DK
Good riddance, lol

>no aoe looting
A QOL mechanic only turbo autists would screech about. Should have implemented that.

>no shaman/paladin on opposite faction
On one hand, a good thing that makes the factions more unique, on the other hand the factions are the fucking same anyway because they share 99% of the classes. Only adds balancing issues.
But none of the original Horde classes make any sense as paladin, so, good thing I guess.

Could have left some other race/classes in, like dwarf mages and warlocks. Would bother no one and give more options.

>no panda/worgen
Oh noes, what will the furry lovers do now?
>no goblins
Should have been an original Horde race.

I think Blizzard is doing a mistake trying to recreate Vanilla as it was, implementing good mechanics and additions would have make it much more enjoyable. But they decided to side with the autistic turbo retards and that will cost them players when everyone else quits a month later cause Vanilla is just shit in so many ways.

>already more content than retail
lmao

Attached: 1525163117332.png (1365x2048, 826K)

I CAN'T FUCKING DECIDE BETWEEN WARRIOR TANK OR MAGE

Attached: god dammit.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Will forsaken still have the big shoulders or was that patched before 1.12?

Attached: elite_undead_warrior_by_khezug-d5jr9oe.jpg (3448x3967, 3.35M)

well yeah, classic is a finished.

classicdb.ch/?quest=7641

I love long quest chains

Play whatever you feel is more fun. But don't think you are more wanted as a warrior outside of 5man because that will be probably the most or at least 2nd most played class.

>But they decided to side with the autistic turbo retards and that will cost them players when everyone else quits a month later cause Vanilla is just shit in so many ways.
can't get worse than WoD, Legion or BFA.

>copy paste is content
You actually paid for that once already.

>mfw hitting level 30-40
Worst part of the grind, I always lose it here. Not enough interesting skills learned yet, gotta run further because the level 30 zones are all spread out but you've got no mount, and you're walking right into gank city 9 times out of 10.

Attached: 1413613030673.png (512x812, 333K)

Are you neet enough to MT? Go war else mage

play bfa

Post kino quest chains.

Attached: stalvan.png (236x511, 15K)

I'm NEET enough to main tank and hit rank 14

But the worst is getting to level 20-30 depending on the class, from there the grind becomes bearable since you can pull your class abilities to grind to the extreme.

i did.

>classic turns out as the passion project for blizzard and they put all the hard work in it

>bfa turns into a slog for them and everybody there just hates it

KINO

Attached: 1547643875870.png (1445x1200, 362K)

Warrior will be the most played class and STILL the most wanted for most things.

>outside of 5man
5man is a huge amount of the content, and also 10m, so this is kind of a big deal, but what else are you talking about?

Group PvP? Warriors are kings. They need support but if you're random queueing who cares if you're 'wanted'? Group PvP is 'okay warrior 1 and buttbuddies go to this flag, warrior 2 and buttbuddies go to this flag, warrior 3 and buttbuddies go roam and take enemy position', warrior is central

>raids
Really the only reason not to bring 15 warriors is that gearing them all up is a pain, the theoretical ideal raid literally does bring 15 warriors

>reee I hate fury wars in my 5/10m groups
Yeah agreed but fury wars can tank fine, people aren't as shit as they were back then

I'm not even playing War but I hope tons of people do because it still won't be enough to match the demand.

>Found the dumb pve cuck

What did you even get for that quest chain? A rare axe? Today nothing less than a legendary would be acceptable.

>The Scythe of Elune
>Morgan Ladimore
>the VanCleef followup letter

Attached: are you sure you want to heal that much anon.jpg (1248x792, 154K)

This here for me, 2 young kids, work full time as a firefighter, run/own 2 businesses, wife works full time. I was 14-15 when WoW came out but my parents wouldn't pay the monthly fee. Now i'm not going to be able to experience due to no time. End me now.

Good.
Give convenience fags an inch and they’ll take a mile. I’m perfectly willing to put up with minor aggravations if it means never having to see the cancer of dungeon finder.

What was the best machinima?

I think mage is more fun and fits my roleplay flavor more but I want to be the pvp all star who controls the fight, I want to be the main tank who carries the team to victory, I'm an attention whore and warrior is the main character of vanilla wow

He's talking about shadowstrike from MC, shit drop

that quest in arathi highlands with the sea giant

>The Scythe of Elune
>Morgan Ladimore
Absolute kino.

Humans have better animations. That alone is worth it.

>but I want to be the pvp all star who controls the fight
So you want to be a mage.

haha fucking normie

Attached: 1524541501624.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

Expect not being able to instantly rape mobs, actually taking damage and having to heal up somehow instead of self-healing, many wipes in dungeons

>I want to be the main tank

Plenty of room for non-MT warriors user, just be fury and willing to offtank, but if you want to be the main tank you need two things:

1. Either be the GM or close friends with the GM, no good guild will trust some rando with all the gear they'll be funneling your way not to guild hop
2. Absolutely no life

If you fit both those conditions then go for MT, otherwise be happy with being offtank/fury

priest is one of the few classes where levelling is extremely easy. Granted, its slow and not very engaging but you practically have no down time once with your DoT's, wand and mind flay. Once you get shadowform you can grind crazy efficient as you do way more damage and with the spirit tap talent it gives you insane mana regen when you kill something

m+?

>I want
>I'm an
I dunno man, since i can't interpret your emotions over the internet via text only i can only guess but: You sound actually quite sure you wanne go full hard warrior, so where are your problems now?

>they actually put more effort into classic than bfa

THIS IS NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1549403091383.jpg (770x711, 176K)

>classic turns out as the passion project for blizzard
>they put all the hard work in it
But... they did that 15 years ago.

Its simply amazing seeing retards like this one, did any of you even stop for a second and actually think about Blizzard releasing vanilla again?
I could take some dusty disk and reinstall a 20 year old game. Would you pay me full price for that?

You gotta be the main tank then
>No main tank = no progression
>Highest priority and first preferences on loot
>Cucks will need to spend their time farming you consumables
>Army of healers focusing on you for hours
Basically the gigachad of WoW

they should put m+ in classic :^)

Attached: alienchick.jpg (500x296, 41K)

I want to be drained, there is nothing else to play, wow is something i know i can sink pointless time into and not get bored of it, theres a reason its still so popular.

Going to start a guild with a bunch of friends and be the GM
and
I have absolutely no life

I want everything the warrior does without being a warrior. I like casting spells, I like robes, I like staves, I like mana. I don't like being a dumb brute who literally uses their anger as their resource. I like blink, teleports, polymorph, aoe more than charge and swing sword.

do you have stable servers customer support people looking for cheaters and stuff?

This is definitely correct. The best guild leaders always played Main Tank and they were worshiped. Everyone knew the main tanks of the best guilds on my server.

just do baalbot runs til you finish a nigma

2-3 years? I would be so fucking happy if it was good enough to entertain me for that long. No game can even entertain me for 2-3 days at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=eM2rFZGujhk

it's a personal favorite

2-3 years is actually amazing

>Blizzard releases classic at its fully patched pre-bc form so players can work through the game naturally

did you play vanilla? the whole item system was revamped at the end of vanilla for retards to play catch up. Why the fuck would you want dungeon and pvp gear that surpasses MC and BWL gear from day 1?

The Grind.

>I want everything the warrior does without being a warrior.
Alright buddy, we all know this isn't possible.
>I like casting spells, I like robes, I like staves
I mean, in theory you can wear those as a warrior too. And isn't Thunderclap a spell, even in vanilla or did they changed that later?
> I don't like being a dumb brute
Well, that is the warrior tho? As Mage your are a replaceable 3$ crackwhore you can find under every street lamp. Granted you will get a lot of whispers every day, so enough attention there.

yeah i agree... i am an adult and have a job now and simply don't have time two look for groups for dungeons or raid multiple times a week. some times i just want to jump in and play some wow.. its not fair that i am excluded from content in a game i'm PAYING to play! blizzard should take a careful look on what made modern wow successful if their want classic two succeed...

>2-3 years
Someone is being generous today

One guy in our small group of friends (about 5 or 6 people) has never played WoW and so it's not a game that we can all play together. Another friend did RAF with him and bought him subs and all that, but abandoned him at lvl 5 like a dick. He tried boosting a character but that only further spoiled his taste for the game... There's just too many dumb menus and tasteless trivial questing in nu-nu-wow.

Anyway I am excited for classic because it is an opportunity for all of us to dive in together. Only 2 of us played during classic so I'm especially eager to see how the younger guys approach it.

Honestly, it might not be. I know I am not playing wow again so I don't care really but I do hope to get some good drama

youtube.com/watch?v=2uTrOc0lfXY

Maybe leave games like this to people that should be playing them then. I.E losers and kids. See ya normie

I can't wait to be an easy kill as a warrior in STV. Good thing I plan on leveling with 4 friends from my current guild. I quit in STV on a private server because I got camped for hours. Shit is serious out there and if you're a warrior going solo I pray for you.

It's all worth it in the end, but man is it suffering at some parts in the game. STV isn't even the worst of it all.

Attached: 1547260522755.jpg (655x675, 71K)

I know this is bait but it feels so good that classic is a mmorpg for neets and not fucking normie scum

Attached: 1546065815945.png (220x220, 40K)

Wish I had some bros to play with... gotta find some before launch!! I'll update you later

NE Hunter here patiently waiting for you to leave Nesingwary's....

what about Strat, always one cunt looting every supply crate, usually ending with them having a dozen or so hp/mana pots they can AH for like 50g a run, always fucking call cucks out on that shit, if nobody needs them for quest, you roll nigguh

The warlock mount was only slightly cheaper than the normal epic mounts.

You know it would really help this thread if the posts here understood that the crushing insanity of capitalism wasn't nearly as prevalent in 2004 WoW vs. 2019 WoW.

Things created in 2004 weren't strictly "How to fuck people over and make money" it existed in the basics to keep people subbed, but it wasn't the end all be all.

2019 is the end all be all, all about the $$ at the cost of anything remotely close to quality. The arguments here are from very different mindsets.

No one is forcing you to pay Blizzard money. Learn how2consumer. Here's another (You).

Attached: 1353351694648.jpg (400x273, 9K)

>Dungeon finder bad

Attached: 5df.jpg (250x229, 15K)

All this WoW shilling is really softening my hard-on for the game.
Just letting you acti-cucks know in case management will have to justify their subscriber count prediction errors.

NO... please. I get PTSD when I see a NE hunter or human rogue

Vanilla is already worth it. I'd pay a sub any day just to watch retailkeks getting mad all day long

>i-it's just nostalgia bruh, muh community

Me too user. The characters have bad posture and are ugly, the graphics are poor, no dressups or cash shop, small audience and time consuming so no big streamers will stay with it for long = no zoomers.

10 hours a week is all you need for raiding. you won't get server firsts but you can clear all the content and get some decent gear with a good 2 day a week guild.

he missed monks.

faggot

>Tfw I'll have my first kid this summer
>I have not been hyped for a game like Classic for years

Please release it in June.

>muh community
>ban anyone that trolls or shit talks
>safe space for literal cocksuckers and people to autistic to talk to another human soul
>MVPs on forums think this is okay because another cocksucker said hi to him once in a LFR

Attached: dumass.jpg (352x370, 15K)

The material cost was around 500g, I think. Expensive, but much less so than even an exhalted faction mount

*aimed shot noise*

You could also find a warlock who had done it before and had the items, makes it mad cheap.

Find a competent warrior friend and you'll be an unstoppable force.

MULGORE BABY

Dont forget that the armor trinket doesnt require enchanting yo use, its just BoP. So you can learn an actually fun profession once you have crafted it.

no more goblin pussy? guess i'm going alliance for gnome pussy

Attached: 1551715691369.jpg (1000x1000, 480K)

I legit won't level there unless I'm in a group with a healer on stand by

Attached: 1547181417976.jpg (768x431, 28K)

>giving mobileblizzard

lel, rather play on chinky servers desu

I think your brain turned off while you are crying and shitposting
delete and try again next thread

Attached: 1502381874192.png (1000x1000, 901K)

Desolace is safer for horde around those levels.

>just look at their hp
vanilla didnt show the amount of hp of targets

>Desolace

There just so much fucking walking there but it might have to do on retail. Feel like retail will be a shit show come 31-40 time.

I remember....
I can't wait to come back home

Yes

Oh so i just need to not have children for 2 days a week. much easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo9PlIisbY0

This one.

>having children
the ultimate and final cuck

explain what's stopping them from simming then retard

Grinding mobs there will end up being faster than trying to complete the super grind quests in STV. People will be fighting for mobs so much and the ganking will be non-stop.

lole u replied i win :)

>having children
lol

Oh god the incels are awake

That's a retarded amount of work for something that everyone will hate you for anyway.

lol enjoy being an evolutionary dead end

Imagine getting so triggered you can't play a game because you're a normie now and don't have time. Maybe rethink your pathetic and sad life.

didn't know today was opposite day

>not getting some pussy
whats wrong with you
some good tight warm "forget your troubles"
is what its about.

>using incel unironically on Yea Forums
Hang yourself normalfag tumor

his "forget your troubles" is video games and wow
he's a single mother kid and his daddy was blizzard

Attached: Rak.png (400x400, 113K)

>It's not like they do sharding because it's easier on the servers. I'm convinced these days, they could plop most of the people who want to play on the same server, at the same time no prop.
You're wrong
In retail they had to stop a raid on the Horde BfA city because the servers were dying from a whopping ~150 people on the same shard

Have your wife take care of them for a couple of hours on raid nights, repay the favor another day. How hard is it?

I'd gladly give up any pussy to play WoW Classic. Women are boring as fuck lol

Honest question because i'm not an Americuck, but how do NEETs like you pay for food and electricity and your computer and all that shit? Do you get some kind of minimum income?

Reminder that vanilla was good because it was new and got a constant stream of new content, which was also good all the way up until 3.2. Blizzard should use this opportunity to make an alternate storyline and direction for the original game instead of heading to TBC, all in with the same design philosophy as classic.

This is a FACT. and what scares me is they will stay dumb on server size and trying to maintain it so people will not blame blizzard but fucking say classic is a buggy mess and it's not blizzard fault.

Retail servers are super asshole compared to back in the day and i hope to god it's because they have it all saved for classic. But we all know that's a pipe dream and they will be laggy as all hell and Yea Forums will sperg out saying the game is dead

Attached: 1502978715883.jpg (850x660, 116K)

The absolute state of retail

Attached: 6FEA7168-2FD9-43AA-B253-C9263FE0D689.jpg (852x480, 40K)

As a normie wagecuck, fuck raids. I'll just get some decent gear from quests and dungeons and spend my time ganking low levels anyway

It's about time management. My old GL was a father of three kids back in 2005-6 and he still had time to set up raids. And truth to be told, you couldn't raid in the retail version either unless you really think LFR is 'raiding'. Maybe everything shouldn't be available if you don't have time for it, I know I won't have time for rank 14 grind and I don't bitch about it.

100% this

Attached: 1527398035797.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

so what's the meaning of the two orcs? horde stats? what's a "scout finalflash"? what's that image in the bottom right? too dark to see anything

Which lowlevel dungeon tank is the most fun in Vanilla?

Plan is to roll a troll rogue, get them to 60 and spent the rest of my days ganking females in redridge in my quest greens

Don't reply to the assmad alliance

it's just a seething minmax gnome mage who got ganked by a troll rogue lmao

>Tfw i also fear i might not time for raids because i have so many morning and night shifts.

He sounds like hordecuck living mudhut.

It costed about half as much, plus the quest was easier than the one for Paladin.

Granted, Charger is amazing looking and I wouldn't trade it for any other one except for Mandorkin Raptor and maybe Baron's for the 1337 status.

nope.

warlock

I like the cut of your jib

By the time Vanilla rolls around i'll have a 18 month old and a newborn. Don't give a shit about raids, i just want to casually level my hunter/lock and inflict pure pain on lowbies when i hit 60

Im going to play a holy pally and enjoy it

Expect everything to be worse, but you prefer it to the current game because you're actually satisfied and having fun.

Of course you are. Best healer with best buffs.

AOE prot pally is cool when you get consecrate. AOE grinding too outside dungeons

Rogue is obviously the best class for ganking, but what's the best anti-gank class? That class that can easily save a town under attack or defend himself/others against gankers?

druid or rogue.

Mage

Whats the best class to get killing blows?

Hunter. Can track, set traps in chokepoints, and flare out hiding rogues. Not to mention if you're NE you can stealth.

I'm going to get level 30 on a druid and go feral to sit in red ridge smashing anyone that comes close to the bridge

Attached: 1540186239281.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Hunter is not only the best anti-gank class but is far better at ganking than a rogue

>he doesn’t main fury warrior

Oh man.

Tfw i decided to name my Hunter ganker twink ''Takemehome'' with boar named ''WestVirginia''

how come the only people excited for nu-vanilla are the ones who never played it back in the days?

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Going to play with 3 other friends and we're planning to form a lowbie defense squad, just defending towns under attack and feeling like heroes to the lowbies who are leveling there. Shit's gonna be glorious

Did /worlddefense exist in classic already btw?

how come you have 0 proof of this yet say it with a stupid anime image
take the (You) and leave

>how come people who haven't played a certain game are exited to play it for the first time?
you're a real genius aren't you

>there are people who still own PCs

Yeah, gj there buddy

Attached: 1347632454.jpg (438x454, 32K)

Because those who did play it Vanilla never played WoW eversince.

It really depends on the specifics.
>defending yourself against higher level people
Simply escaping: rogue (sprint+vanish), druid (heals, can remove snares, travel form, stealth)
Killing your ganker: hunter (ranged attacks don't suffer much against higher level enemies), warlock (good kiting, fear op)
>defending others
Too many factors at play to give a single answer. Healing helps, PW:S helps a lot if you're protecting lowbies who get almost one shot, CC helps, being able to find the ganker (aoe, flare) helps, stealth helps (ganker doesn't know you're there), etc etc

Warrior is the worst though.

No RP server, no sub

>he unironically thinks he actually wants to play a game that won't actively get new content
>he unironically thinks the game won't die within a year from release

>retailfags seething so hard that they lose the ability to type
Yikes!

Remember to book that first week off to get ahead of the curve.
You’ll want to make sure you’re in that first bracket that’s rolling in dungeons, since it cuts the 35-50 grind down massively.

Those who played it know its shit.

Tempted to play Rogue again just because ganking is fun as shit, but Rogues will probably feel soooo fucking slow and clunky again in classic compared to retail

>half the thread is 1 asshurt retailbab spamming the same lines
SEETHING

HYPE AS FUCCKKK

STATIC CONTENT
FOREVER

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: classic.png (1784x692, 52K)

is he based?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_hnewman_files_2018_06_World_of_Warcraft_Battle_for_Azeroth_Ion_Hazzi (1280x868, 81K)

>Retailbabs can't cope they will be alone with people just like themselves so they rage out and try to destroy anything they don't like
lmao imagine being so beta

Attached: 1459887911036.jpg (800x600, 102K)

NO NEW CONTENT
EVER
The novelty will wear off after a week at max level and you'll be lurking on leddit's MMORPG section for something else to play.

Yeah its a long time for realm to get Full naxx items on their main. This isnt retail dense dumbfucker.

>he'll be mad when he missed out on the second coming

look how mad this dude is
i can feel him shaking from here

Attached: giggle.jpg (2000x1000, 326K)

SEETHING

NO NEW CONTENT
EVER
NO NEW CONTENT
SAME OLD SHIT
FOREVER
LOLOLOOOLOLOLOLO

>not teaching your kids how to play so they can farm honor in BG's while you're wagecucking

Most of us have already played private servers on and off for years and we still crave more. You're wrong, my friend.

Attached: butt blasted.gif (320x240, 1.42M)

It's called having a mid-life crisis.

no

>Karazhan Crypts, Uldum, Dalaran, Gilneas, Hyjal, Quel'Thalas, the Stormwind Vault, Grim Batol, the sealed gate in Blackrock Depths, Old Ironforge, Ironforge Airfield, Wetlands farm, Blackmaw Hold

Class Usefulness List!
>Top Tier
Warrior
Priest
Mage
Warlock

>Mid Tier
Druid
Paladin
Shaman

>Bottom Tier
Rogue
Hunter

>Maraudon
Not even a levelcap content. Irrelevant outside of Thrash Blade quest.
>Onyxia
Dead on the second week after launch. If not on the first.
>Molten Core
Cleared in a matter of two weeks.

Wow, so much content to sit on for a couple months.

Attached: dededead inside.png (950x596, 183K)

Sorry, I hope you don't mind if I use mind vision on you.

Orcs are a reference to some yt/twitch guy and the passive that grants a 25% chance to resist stuns. Finalflash is some meme druid from /vg/ who apparently embarrasses themselves on a regular basis, could be a tripfag too. That image in the bottom right is Blackrock Mountain entrance from Alliance side (Searing Gorge, that's typically where Alliance enters the hub).

>horde stats?

You stupid, son? Can't add two plus two together (Alliance rolling Horde 5 bases to 0 with a similar 5:1 KD ratio)? It's time to quit retail or maybe all video games altogether before it's too late.

Attached: 1514397517811.jpg (593x473, 100K)

bfa?

>Imagine thinking you're so right about your hatred for something only to obsess on it and reply to every post while keeping tabs on it open only to be mad about it
Obsessed and Seething

Attached: 1394698766430.png (1920x1080, 573K)

>ironically, classes that will make your life miserable
Hunter
Rogue

>all those answers and nobody mentions Paladin

Bubble/hearth can be claimed a victory for both sides but is guaranteed to save your hide or else you get your money back. Then you have the plate/heals/reckoning combo which makes melee think twice about attacking you. Granted, Paladins suck at engaging ranged enemies but that's where Engineering steps in.

yeah the #nochanges crowd was talking about no changes from nostalrius not #nochanges from actual vanilla wow. Somewhat amusing if disappointing.

proply a american

Most of us will be enjoying the game while the autists rush to get server first shit thereby missing out on what WoW is really about

I'm pretty sure there'll be some technical issues in the first week or two, delaying everyone's plans for a quick trip to 60.

>what WoW is really about
Which is...

Different list. I'll make that list next

You don't have 12s divine shield until 52 so you'll be dead to gankers before that, since you have no escape tools. Bunch of classes can also just run away from you.

When I was playing vanilla, I felt like I was playing on easy mode because I played mage due to portals and free food. Yes I had to drink after most mobs but the food was still free. With careful HS selections and portals every trip took only fraction of the time.

My mate is going human paladin Protection, and i'm going human rogue Combat and together we're gonna take on the world

Paladin does sound nice but the boring leveling scares me off and the fact that i'll most likely have to wear cloth dresses all the time

Is there any viable pala dps build where i'm allowed to actually wear plate?

Pretty solid combo but beware of hunters.

>Ironforge Airfield
Wasn't it recently confirmed as just being there for the sake of having something cool to look at while flying? In the book about early WoW development.

Enjoying the atmosphere and fun of leveling alongside tons of people, the dungeons, pvp, questing with friends... eventually hitting 60 and progressing to endgame with the bros you made along the way... When you've done it all, reset and do it all again as a new class with all new adventures to be had and pals to be made

Having fun while leveling?
Traveling to SF to do SFK as Alliance.
Getting PTSD in STVietnam.
Tauren Mill vs Southshore.
Taking a trip to Tanaris through Barrens with clenched asshole entire way.
Non stop infinite fighting in the pirate camp.
Arriving to Western Plaguelands, realizing that shit just got real.
Stealing Devosaurs in UnGoro.
Arriving to the comfy geysers of Winterspring
It's like you hate fun.

More often than not you're gonna be sapped/CCed while your rogue gets decimated. Though if he survives your CC'ed downtime you're gonna rock and roll. That is if you get ambushed.
I absolutely recommend one of you getting alchemy because Free Action Potions and Swiftness Potions can make a huge difference. The other should get Engineering (probably pally) and you're all set.

I have no idea what is Ret's BiS for PvE dps. Probably t2.5 so AQ stuff. In PvP however, t2 is very strong and nobody wears it for PvE healing.

Classes played by discord trannies list!

>Highest levels of discord trannies (DTs)
Undead Rogue
Orc Hunter

>Moderate levels of DTs
Rogue
Hunter
Warlock
Undead Mage
Shaman

>Average levels of DTs
Mage
Paladin
Warrior