DMC thread

Did you enjoy Punished Vergil being the true main character of the story?

Attached: V.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfCeBOZHwxg
youtube.com/watch?v=cMiJ_9SDIgM
mega.nz/#F!zNFFCaja!KIUckpDGSnCP0voftKYM2g
a.uguu.se/jyR8eB3W601K_File0005-broken.ogg
a.uguu.se/SmA8UzzJb366_File0001.ogg
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=81992#p81992
app.famitsu.com/20190312_1425788/
a.uguu.se/z8p6MIyynepY_File0001-broken.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=77r1CJM3tGc&feature=youtu.be&t=250
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w
archive.is/lKgfO
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5
youtube.com/watch?v=-qBK7P_nweo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop spamming your generals here

Do you think the voice actor for V replace Dan Southworth in future installments?

Dude's like 50 years old now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Well Vergil is a boomer so it would make sense for him to be voice by a boomer
faggot

Oh god no. Vergils voice is iconic. They would be stupid to not at least find someone who sounds somewhat similar.

Fuck you

>get an A on one of V's missions
FUCK I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO PLAY THIS AGAIN TO GET THE S

Attached: 1508067974966.png (248x247, 74K)

Stripping Vergil off almost all his demonic power and having him have to deal with his own shitty pure demon side that he created was conceptually a fantastic idea but it felt undercooked in execution.

I wish the game was like 30 missions long so that that some elements could have been explored more properly.

>Oh god no. Vergils voice is iconic. They would be stupid to not at least find someone who sounds somewhat similar.

Literally impossible, especially his DMC3 voice since he had a cold for the entire recording season and it actually made his voice better.

Now that I thought about it for a minute, I think I was mistaking it with some silly pre-release speculation. I remember seeing a couple people thinking V might be Patty's dad, even though Nina is the Lowell descendant.

Attached: Devil May Cry - 05 - In Private [BDRip 1280x720 x264 FLAC].webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Yes. He's the best character.

I also enjoy Vergilcucks and Vergilfujos having a meltdown over him because he's popular and his fans don't want him to be part of Vergil.

>I also enjoy Vergilcucks and Vergilfujos having a meltdown over him because he's popular and his fans don't want him to be part of Vergil.

It also applies the other way around because V fujos are furious he's not his own character.

I thought I would hate V but he's the best aspect of the entire story.

>V but he's the best aspect of the entire story.
Being connected to vergil does that. Vfags are just mad their character doesn't exist anymore.

>when the loli is too aggressive for dick

Crimson Cloud is the best battle theme out of the three.

It flows the best between transitions and generally blends the best with the action.

I didn’t think V would be my favorite but he is. Dante and Nero are spectacular this time around too

Attached: B8C7272D-B169-49A1-9FA2-52EC5A57633C.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

>nero got nwf'd out of a dad

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.03.12 - 18.07.36.69.jpg (2560x1440, 507K)

His name is on the title after all

Attached: vergil tries to reject his humanity.gif (480x270, 3.6M)

Wtf Is this

>Top Tier
Nero (DT) > Dante ( Sin de Diablo) = Vergil (forma completo)

>High Tier
Urizen (fruta de carrion absorbo) > Sparda > Mundus = Argosax (diablo rojo) > El Savador

>Mid Tier
Trish > V > Arkham >> Sanctus > Lady (culo grande)

>Human Tier
Nico (la creatura) >>> Morrison > Kyrie >>>>> Eva

Attached: IMG_20190310_112627.jpg (576x332, 31K)

>Dante learns to not be a dismissive asshole, and that holding grudges only truly hurts himself.
>Vergil learns that his humanity is the core of his true self and overcomes the dichotomy of his existence by understanding that power without motivation is meaningless.
>Nero learns that his Dad is a fucking asshole.
Everyone had a really great arc in this. Story was a little scattered, but each character had some satisfying development.

An hero

>Vergil could have conscience and empathy only as a gay goth
Really makes you think

Attached: 1549678084329.png (898x646, 531K)

How could I unlock this costume?

Holy fuck that's rad

eat your own shit

This scene is funny because the dude suspects Dante is a demon of some kind and thus probably thinks Patty by extension is an actual threat to his life and is legitimately scared.

>Nico
>Anywhere other than last

Some of Vergil's battle lines sound weird as hell. Mainly his "Die!" while he does a Rapid Slash. He puts this odd inflection into it, or it just sounds like his voice cracked during that take.

It’s a joke

She's stronger than the other two humans

youtube.com/watch?v=kfCeBOZHwxg

How’d you fight him with V

Oh I guess this was supposed to be bloody palace fight.

Could you make V fighting vs Griffon, Shadow and Nightmare?

Not gonna lie, I like V more than I ever liked Vergil.

Attached: 1551207155531.png (898x646, 457K)

Mods. There is already some content of V executing bosses he never fough (as they are expected to be fought in Bloody palace)

Nice opinion zoomer. Shithead

Map Dante's style button to L2.

THANK ME LATER FELLOW DSD BROS

SEETHING vergilfag.

Attached: 1526269136506.gif (337x339, 67K)

Same. Never undestood Vergil's popularity

Weird that somebody actually cared to make a general.

Same.

why would he be seething?
V's the one that died

I came when I heard his voice after rejoining so no.

This but unironically.

So with Faust farming is it cool to just start killing everything with DSD, or do I want to spam hat trick attacks non-stop? Also, does difficulty matter at all?

OLD THING GOOD
NEW THING BAD

V is Vergil, retard, He's still a part of him.

So did Vergil in DMC3.

Anyone has a webm version of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=cMiJ_9SDIgM

Just used Cheat engine to imitate turbo mode. Sped up 20% and it is exactly how I got used to play DMCs (although cutscenes are desynced). I actually play now even better because I'm not bored. Holy shit, now I love this game at last! PC MASTER RACE!

Favorite enemy?
Favorite boss?

>when you do a combo less than 18 hits long

Attached: 1552290551256.gif (480x270, 1.96M)

if they add costumes and a grapple for kalinna ann I will finally be able to drop dmc3

>His name is on the title after all
No it isn't.

Yeah but he's still gone. He's essentially dead.
No he dind't.

My immediate reaction when finishing the game was "that's it?" but upon thinking back I completely forgot to take into account that the odd way Vergil was acting at the end was because he retained the experience as V. Really tied it together for me. This game is the perfect example of how to do a fan service filled game in a long running series.

Is riding nightmare ever worth doing? Does domination at least do good damage against bosses?

>dmc 3 vergil died
What the fuck am I reading? Did you even play 3?

How do i consistently hit back to front type of moves? I always seem to fuck them up for some reason.

Attached: 1522433344155.png (590x469, 282K)

just go back and then front you dumby

Makes you wonder how well received Vergil would be if he acted more like V over the course of the game instead of what we have now

Just remember that "back" and "front" are relative to the direction your character is facing, not the camera orientation.

I would have felt satisfied with 5's ending if there were at least one more mission with Nero before the final fight with Vergil. Him intervening between Dante and Vergils fight would have hit way harder if there was a build up to it. It also just didn't feel right going straight from Dante fighting Vergil to Nero fighting Vergil for the last 2 missions of the game.

Where could I get V's manga translated?

Cope harder

Back to front is based on the direction your character is facing, if he's facing left, back to front is gonna be right to left.

Too had he's dead you stupid double nigger

user already translated it

Where's the cope?
I'm not upset at V's existence.

But he IS gone. so...I mean.
The only one coping here is you.

What did you guys think of V's boss rush section?

Damn, it's hard to find, too many DMC threads in archive

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1472784367485.png (499x338, 38K)

Im pretty sure he put it in Mangadex

Yes it is

Does the fucking cane go through V as well? Brutal.

>just acting retarded to hide how seething you are

ok I guess?

Attached: Flockofffeatherface.png (1280x1280, 1.35M)

>just learned that buster arm does twice the damage of a devil bringer
>DT bringer still does a bit less than buster arm
>buster arm breakage does 10 fucking times more damage than the normal grab
HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1552359441824.jpg (631x658, 39K)

It's weird, Vergil looks fine in certain angles but in others he looks like Christopher Walken.

I really wish Japanese idol culture would fucking die already.

His name isn't Devil, nor is it May, Cry or 5.

This isn't kingdom hearts you stupid tard

same, him being an actual character instead of "muh power!" helped.
But i don't even want to compare the two honestly.

I felt I wanted some more backstory stuff, had they done an additional mission or two with some more flashbacks and stuff recounting more of Dante and even Nero's childhoods I feel like the whole family theme they went all out with at the end would have been more impactful.

Sucks that he’s literally never coming back.

>Prequel manga with V
>Explains that w could have had a Phantom Familiar but it was too aggressive towards V

Attached: 2ewev.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Rehashing bosses is always a bad thing, no excuse. But I enjoyed seeing V limping around like a total cripple

So what the fuck was Vergil even doing after recombining? Dante said he had to "stop him" and says his "portal-opening days are over", but all I could actually tell he was doing was that he was holding on to the Yamato to force Dante to fight him to the death.

Updated my gamerip:
mega.nz/#F!zNFFCaja!KIUckpDGSnCP0voftKYM2g
No tags, since it's a gamerip, but a namelist is out so the folders are named and it's easy to find what you want.
a.uguu.se/jyR8eB3W601K_File0005-broken.ogg

As a bonus, here's the line from a.uguu.se/SmA8UzzJb366_File0001.ogg

fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=81992#p81992

There's no special finishers for that fight, if that's what you're looking for.

Attached: 20190311223921_1.jpg (2560x1080, 605K)

You like V because he's Vergil retard.

His worst level desu, should've been a proper one with a new boss.

Play 3 and yes

>Mangadex
Found it, thank you

>Latest entry revives a character by splitting them into a Nobody and Heartless.
>Nero gets his arm restored and a new uber-powerful Devil Trigger form through the power of teen angst
>"This isn't kingdom hearts you stupid tard"
Well, it is now.

>Feeling accepting yet?

>Of your existence? Or of your strength?

>Both you fucking asshole

Kino as fuck.

Attached: 1552102593468.png (638x824, 225K)

I picked the bird and fought Goliath first and ended up just whacking him with the cane because griffin kept dying.

Now you're just shitposting for yous.

Yup sucks to be you fujo.

The new theme when fighting Vergil is starting to grow on me

>kingdom hearts invented physical fragments of a person
>purpose and determination is "teen angst"
foolishness

>You will accept my existence

Kinda cool to fight the bosses he didn't fight since he has levels than the other two and they get to show off more of his checkmates but your choices don't really matter much unless you choose nightmare first due to how much each summon can do even on it's own

Attached: EX V Goliath Kill.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Sin Dummy Thicc.

Attached: IMG_20190312_005251.jpg (2560x1440, 562K)

>Yamato to force Dante to fight him to the death
Was vergil trying to suicide like his familars did? I thought when he talked to trish he changed his mind about death and just working to change his ways.

It was alright but just made me want to fight every boss with every character, I want to fight Cavliere with Nero but I don't want to want until Bloody Palace comes out.

I wish you could do drive with rebellion. It's upsetting that you can't.

I prefer V's gameplay because I'm a little bitch. I hope he's not a one and done guy, I want his style in dmc5. Is bloody palace still going to be timed?

>You and I are one
Are these all voice clips? Neat

Attached: 1552279653063.png (910x906, 530K)

Dx2 collaboration details out.
Designs are the same and they use their original renders for their portraits.

app.famitsu.com/20190312_1425788/

They're OP as fuck, looks like Sega decided to milk everything from their whales.

Attached: Dx2 DMCV.jpg (855x506, 129K)

Yeah I get that Dante is saying it in reference to the Temen-ni-gru, but it's not like opening a portal to hell was Vergil's plan this time. Urizen's, sure, but Vergil was doing fuck all except sit on top of the tree after his revival. So what was it that Dante was "stopping" him from doing? I feel like I missed something here.

He was going to kill Dante or be killed by Dante. His philosophy is that strength controls everything. If he had beaten/killed Dante he would have likely did the same thing he did do. He would have gone to hell and sealed the portals. Then he would probably work on a way to revenge kill Mundus, considering he would think he's at the very least on his level now because of the fruit, if not stronger.

That's neat but when do we get Demifiend playable for the DMC half of the collab?

>collab characters DLC DMC
Somehow I have never considered that.

Attached: 1530594462743.png (512x512, 361K)

The gamerip itself is BGM, the VO folder has some voice lines.
a.uguu.se/z8p6MIyynepY_File0001-broken.ogg

I guess, but clearly Vergil was still presenting some kind of threat considering Nero wanted to kill him too before the father bomb, and I doubt it's just because of the arm.

Would be really cool to play as him. Especially if they make it true to the games and have his DT gauge function like SP and his physical specials consume HP.

Not really.

cope. Have fun waiting for your DLC

The threat was that he wasn't going to relinquish Yamato and that he'd have to be killed. Yamato was the only thing that could fix the major problem that was the tree. The game didn't do a good job of explaining it, Dante gives an off-hand comment of "yo gimme yamato" but it's never specifically explained why until after the fight where Vergil is like "aight, we'll go close the portals now".

Did they scan his dick?

Have fun waiting for V to come back again...oh wait.

I like Vergil, but V is just leagues ahead of any other character in the series. They should bring him back as his own thing, he's too enjoyable to kill off for good.

Someone should do the Hail Hydra edit with this particular shot.

Attached: 1552132207326.jpg (300x621, 27K)

Can someone please help me, a glitch has happened and now i cant access the equpment and devil breakers tab for nero, im playing on PC, is there a way i can modify my save to fix it?

>announcing the manga as far as the game is released

Yeah there is no way V will come back lel

>samefagging

>manga that retreads the same shit as the LN and is stuck on a platform no one is able to access
COPE and that's still vergil btw not your precious separate """V""

I can go play as V right now, I don't have to wait.

Is it true Vergil will be playable in bloody palace?

nah

Enjoy your 3 missions with him lol

>V IS VERGIL PLS STOP LIKING V ONLY LIKE VERGIL PLS PLEASEEEEEE

yikes

I will. I'll enjoy BP too. And the manga.

>vergilcucks still seething over the fact that a surrogate of Vergil is more interesting than the real deal

hahahaha
enjoy the bossfight you got after 14 years of crying over capcom cuck

Oh and keep responding to everyone who likes V, do not miss a reply! That way i'm sure people will start liking Vergil! Gogo autistic vergilcuck!

I can never get past the phase after SoS Vergil uses DT the first time, fucking summoned swords.

Pretty sure there is 5 or 6 missions where he is available

>can't respond without acting like a retarded salty vfujo
You should stop greentexting and using caps lock so much, you're embarrassing youself.

And you enjoy Vergil being part of the main cas-
Oh, oh sorry. Sorry.

The more I play V the more I like him, but he really needed more familiars. I hope they'll make a character with similar playstyle in the next game with more demons

Attached: 512356262.jpg (2560x1440, 691K)

Man I hit a nerve. Being a desperate samefag is embarrassing for you, vfujo.

>summoned swords around you
use DSD swordmaster skill, clears them all
>summoned swords above you
just move immediately
>summoned swords around vergil
shoot them
>the two rows of summoned swords being thrown at you
move move move

It's a little tough but discovering how efficient DSD swordmaster skill was makes the fight much more managable

>Urizen's, sure, but Vergil was doing fuck all except sit on top of the tree after his revival.
I think it was his plan though and this is further highlighted by the fact that V said that he and Urizen wanted the same thing in the end. I think the biggest caveat is the simple fact that V's experiences carried over to Vergil, which is why he's more sympathetic towards Nero instead of just being a power-hungry asshole.

>There's no special finishers for that fight
Prehaps you don't fight them in Bloody Palace then

t. greentexting salty Vergilfujo

>stop samefagging REEEEEEEEEE! people are by my side! Itsuno is a vergilfag sob sob sob

Tasty retarded tears.

>V said that he and Urizen wanted the same thing in the end
Yeah, to defeat Dante. That was the one thing they had in common, because it's basically Vergil's sole purpose at this point. Neither V, nor Vergil wanted to wipe out a city with a big demon tree.

Would you want to go on road trips with her, Yea Forums? Her driving skills are great.

Attached: 70798238_p0.jpg (800x800, 392K)

How are we doing for the soundtrack rip/release? I really dig the tune at V's mission 14.
youtube.com/watch?v=77r1CJM3tGc&feature=youtu.be&t=250

Hell yeah

Attached: 1540872966092.jpg (600x800, 79K)

lol yeah Itsuno was such a Vergilfag he replaced him with a younger, newer model and didn't even make him playable

This might be what you're looking for
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w

of course, she'd be fun and snort when laughing.

That's it my dude. Is the whole soundtrack out yet?

Has anyone hurt their fingers from holding the shoulder buttons?

oh fuck yeah

only if she drops the smoking habit

Not sure cause I haven't combed through it all, but the channel that has the vid I linked has a great deal of it atleast

>Latest entry revives a character by splitting them into a Nobody and Heartless.

Its always the worst type of cringe when completely culturally illiterate amerimutts actually say shit like this as if their mickey mouse sephiroth gay pokemon fanfiction invented these things

Attached: 1522048798853.jpg (599x766, 43K)

>in the jap voice Nero calls Vergil a shitty old man in this part

Attached: A66EC0FE-5CAB-4686-95D8-75A40E22EC02.jpg (495x620, 70K)

>their
Kingdom Hearts is Japanese

Yes, my fingertips hurt like shit. They already hurt from making cables at work. Shit hurts even more now.

soi

Currently you can play as him with a hex edit but he doesn’t seem to have full moveset

Only you were salty enough to respond fujo, that must have meant it was you who wrote all those replies.

you niggas tried that CE table to use baajiru yet?

Attached: vergildmc5.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

Playing with Dualshock 4 on PC, is there a way bind taunt to the touchpad like on PS4?

I'm not even a vfag, just pointed you got the number of missions wrong

Attached: 155068653468.jpg (210x240, 18K)

This thread needs more cheer

Attached: V dance.webm (1067x600, 2.78M)

>why people isn't giving me attention?! I'm being a good retard, please give me (You)s REEEEEEEEEEEE

kek i want to make this last reply useful, you will only find happines by kys, retarded vergilfujo.

And japanese people have culture and history, amerimutts consuming media like kingdom autism are the only "people" stupid enough to get confused by whatever epic concepts they see in their pokimang fanfic

Attached: 1546895285225.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

Fujos, fujos, relax. Let's all calm down and agree that Vergil is the most fuckable character.

Not when Dante exists

He is too, don't worry.

Sure, but only as V

>still can't prove they weren't samefagging
Hope desperate, oh well enjoy your hank butt Vfujo.

YOU

Attached: CA6LKN5WcAIZxan.jpg (339x419, 11K)

Vergil has the cute butt and DSL.

The OST is out on the 20th, the gamerip was linked earlier in this thread

Gun Slot: Griffon, Trismagia, Gigapede
Sword Slot: Shadow, Abyss, Blitz
DT Slot: Nightmare, Beowulf, Gilgamesh

> naked V
HOL UP , WHAT DID I MISS?
IS THERE A NAKED LADY TOO? Or Trish Or Dante?

FUCKED UP MY FACE

*mentions NG and Itagaki*

Attached: C5rzm8M_d.jpg (500x500, 12K)

Any DMC4 veterans completely rejecting the new controls?
back+RB+Y to do helm breaker is fucking wrong it should be forward.
and I put devil bringer on B but for some fucked up reason maximum bet & showdown don't work with the devil bringer button.

are control mods possible in the RE engine? I really hope they are.

Attached: Griffon.png (927x588, 234K)

That first cutscene with him shows off his seriously plump DSL. Love him. I want to kiss him.

>plays like he did in 4
fuck

That would be V.

Attached: 1552342291327.jpg (767x767, 53K)

how?

>practicing RG against Vergil
>landing max Royal Release as he's swooping in during his flying phase
At last. I truly see.

Attached: 1529379943392.jpg (540x558, 34K)

Swap Gilgamesh for Phantom, get rid of Gigapede

>DMC4
>veteran

Soon
There are only naked models for characters who appear naked in the game, so only Trish, Lady and V

Attached: trish naked model.jpg (883x1200, 73K)

umm...no

Attached: 1552017745731.png (940x592, 658K)

Asslet

Attached: 1552359814988.jpg (640x399, 28K)

Why is Kylo ren in my video games?

No I can't be bothered. last I saw vergil didn't even have stagger when enemies hit him.

The only group that whines about it in every turn are Vfags though?

No dante, hope is lost.

His ass looks amazing in these pictures, are you blind?

Attached: 1552345992635.jpg (3840x2160, 1.81M)

>get ugly stick woman instead of sexy voluptuous Trish from 4

Attached: 1522347587658.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Yes I played that game for over 5 years. you think i didn't play the other games too just because i spent most time with 4 or some shit?

I wish someone fixes Trish's face, everything else is hot perfect.

So he looks fine in certain angles and looks fucking amazing in others?
awesome

yeah its extra jank, its pretty fun only good to fuck around for ten minutes

Attached: 20190311212309_1.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

The one where we see him corrupted? I keep forgetting to save that pic, those lips were fucking hot.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: vergil vs v.jpg (1200x800, 205K)

DMD mode is just boring, enemies have way too much health

LOL

Attached: 460324.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

"dmc4 veterans" wouldnt be brainlets crying about controls since every single one of them was used to rebinding shit in that game

the only thing i can see veterans of this series taking issue with is devil sword dante and thats for a multitude of reasons like removing prop shredder but at least its its own weapon

the lockon+back input for split is something anyone with a brain got used to within the fucking demo, its that way because the new lockon+forward is a killer bee like move for Nero

Attached: 1535242256613.jpg (800x1200, 101K)

Attached: 1552359180754.png (552x896, 241K)

Why would you wanna get rid of little wormbro
And I want a giant fucking battle tank stomping around the arena.

>in these pictures

Can you read? He has a better ass than Lady in the pictures I posted.

>vfujos are creaming themselves over this creatura

for u

Attached: IMG_20190312_050343.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

What does Vergil think of V and Urizen, I wonder? He'll sympathize with their plights, sure, and their struggles, since he has their memories, but is he disgusted at all with Urizen's simple-mindedness? Does he have a newfound appreciation for HIS humanity, if not humanity as a whole, having seen the dichotomy of his stupid demon half and intelligent, driven, MOTIVATED human half?

Did he keep any power up from Urizen eating the Fruit? Is the fruit why he also has the 2nd level of Devil Trigger, like Dante? So many questions.

How the fuck do I get good with V? He feels so awkward to play as. I keep accidentally activating back+attack moves and its really annoying

I'm confused what this version of vergil would have been used for during development and why he's not more developed. it's pretty much 100% were getting vergil DLC now tho. so that's good. I hope he still has the concentration meter (motivation) that was such a sick way to encourage people to play like him. a really awesome mechanic.

the best part about being a Vergilfag is that I can admit I want to dunk his head in a toilet and call him names

>Vergilfujos seething so hard they have to lurk V threads to get angry over people liking the superior version of their washed up boomer husbando

just pay attention to what you're pressing, even though the urge to mash random shit with him is strong

archive.is/lKgfO
>DmC has subtle story telling that DMC has no interest in
>DmCs message is more relevant than ever
Who the fuck writes this shit

Attached: 1552362400740.png (376x438, 265K)

>Vergil

Who?

Attached: 1552367749856.jpg (1080x604, 289K)

Poor V, hes literally emaciated.

but killer bee should be RB+back you stupid avatar fag.

Attached: a guitar that shoots bats is lame.jpg (1163x1011, 123K)

So, it only looks good in shadow and angle shots?

It looks like V is about to say "faggot" there honestly

And I'm all for it

>Embraces Vergil and stabs the cane thru both of them.

Oh man I felt that one. Hope an actual fight like this is added at some point, nothing better than fighting a part of yourself inside of yourself.

Attached: 1552263984816.png (1440x1440, 1.15M)

>A story about corporate control isn't relevant in todays age
I know you like circlejerking over how bad DmC is but you have to be retarded not to see that it's relevant

this applies to every single character but V the least

With V the most important thing is to actually learn how to look at the entire playing field and juggling the act of taking the summons/ V out of harms way

>a move that goes forwards should have a back input while a move that goes downwards should have a forward input

try getting a brain before opening your mouth. then again you actually admitted to being a "dmc4 veteran" so what did I expect

Attached: 1530734420726.webm (450x800, 1.86M)

>vfags crying in every thread because their retarded emo doesn't exist anymore
Never gets old

>"there's abolutely no way this can get even fucking better, this is the end of the game after all"
>FUCK
>Y O U
>Silver Bullet starts playing

Attached: average_evol_dragon_edit.jpg (913x1024, 756K)

Why did he do it, it was so distracting

>???

Are you a woman from tumblr?

Someone asked for this earlier, but I was busy.

Attached: live action faust hat .webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>emaciated
No wonder, he is only a half of a man

Motivation meter was baller.

>tfw ending the battle by performing all 4 possible busters on Vergil

Attached: 1539110131946.png (960x960, 1.75M)

>Southworth did mocap for Morrison

HE WAS RIGHT THERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US THE ENTIRE TIME FUCK

Attached: daniel southworth in disguise.png (683x340, 285K)

Yes people like V a lot, thanks for noticing Vergilfujo. Stay mad people only want to cry about your husbando to say how stupid his hair looks for two days kek

Does online co-op work on pirated version?

It'll likely be in bloody palace

those lips jesus
Thank you

Why does noone ever talk about Malphas when people bring up this games bosses? Shes fucking great.

>hit three headed bird bitch
>repeatedly unga'd to death by the fucking bird
>enraged to the point of counter-ungaing
>win
I guess I need to play angrier.

Attached: grimm triggered.jpg (800x726, 128K)

>all the closeups on his lips
>that voice
>constant heavy breathing
>those lines

Why was V so sexual?

Attached: gentlev.webm (904x514, 2.58M)

His hair is stupid, to be completely fair. I hated his hair at first when I played DMC3 for the first time.

>4
WHAT
There's crushing the Stand
YOUR TURN
Smacking the two of them together
Can you buster the jet or something?

My Devil Trigger went SSS at that moment.

Attached: 1552325280305.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

Is that what you call THICC?

Attached: qt5gp.jpg (986x1079, 270K)

DO YOU ACCEPT MY EXISTENCE

I want to cook him food and feed it to him

Attached: 1545683198648.png (720x787, 263K)

There's also normal aerial buster and catching the jet, yes.

Did you trigger the lyrics during the final boss or were you not cool enough?

Attached: dmc.jpg (1024x575, 122K)

While you're at it please moisturize him, he's getting flaky

demon nuts

YOU WILL

No need to be upset fujo, you can always start liking some other character that won't die.

He's been living in a demon infested city alone for a month, I doubt he had much to eat.

I wonder if they'll find a way to bring back V. Everyone seems to love him.

He seems like an Ok kid but those sandals are truly pulling him down.

Was DMC always this fujo infested or do I have to blame V for this.

>playing DMD
>expect V to be the easiest again
>not at all, it's actually now hard to keep the SSS since you have to manage different attacks for griffon and shadow and they both also dies to fast if you are not careful
Holy shit I wasn't ready.

Attached: 1551988302361.jpg (818x707, 31K)

I want Griffon back more. I miss the little Chickee already.

I'm about to do mission 14 on DMD. Send me motivation, this is gonna be hell.

Attached: 1487970888165.png (457x396, 184K)

Right I expect that. I mean more so as a story beat just for how cool it could be and give V a final boss fight. Would need to be much different than Vergil as is though.

That's not dry skin!

Attached: 1551477878480.jpg (440x404, 10K)

It's always had fujos user
V is just this game's fujobait (like DMC3 Dante and DMC4 Nero)

Reddit and tumblr in these threads now.

>Was DMC always fujo infested

Yes. And the Vergilfujos are the main ones spamming these threads with their autism and dumblr screencaps, so blame them.

So who was the old man that gave Vergil his book? And who was the guy investigating the attack that killed his mother?

Attached: Behemoth-Friend blake.jpg (1200x1658, 426K)

>DMC3 Dante
>fujob8
>implying fujos even played dmc3

I want to feed him with chicken strips and later say it was Griffon

LMAO

Attached: 1551900315724.png (670x779, 742K)

which is best ass fujos? Dante sin trigger or Vergil sin trigger?

Post your lady screenshots and say nice things about her!

Attached: psmessages1103192320.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

He lives off demon juice.

Attached: 1552136331163.png (773x613, 901K)

Just random humies. Not everyone needs to be super important or integral to the plot.

How do I equip devil arm for Nero? I beat the game

Attached: tumblr_p57d9aMsZm1unccq6o1_1280.jpg (978x1024, 122K)

I love every version of this massive fucking dweeb and none of you fags can change my mind!

Attached: 1551664849516.png (940x620, 426K)

Any advice for good combos to punish him with?

Just tried out V vs Vergil on SoS thanks to the CE table link this user( )
gave in this thread. The fight took me longer than doing it with Dante or Nero once he hit DT but it was much safer than I thought. Nightmare was actually pretty useful as while he struggled to actually hit Vergil or his clone, he was good for rezzing the other two, i-frames to avoid Judgement cut end, and sometimes drawing aggro

Attached: (You) and I are one.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

vergil doesnt have a fat pussy like nero does

Attached: 20190308222211_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

A while back I went onto fanfiction.net and read a bunch of really old fujoshit fics for DMC3, shit was hilarious. They all completely mischaracterized Dante and Vergil.

Both are good

>Fill my dark hole with white
This image is great

Can someone explain to me how Nero DT'd without a devil arm? I'm pretty sure Rebellion breaking and Dante needing the Sparda to go into DT again makes it explicit that you need a devil arm to activate it.

Also, why is Nero's DT so weird? Why does he get a JoJo stand on top of it? What the FUCK did Vergil put his penis into? I still think the theory that Nero's mother is an angel is possible.

Attached: dmc nero dead weight.png (1195x672, 1.06M)

t. Nico

Attached: 1552074890965.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Asian fujos don't count, they play better than local autists.

Verg

Shes my wife after all so she'll always have my support.

Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: tumblr_nmb1snQJbp1rsdo7do1_1280.jpg (1100x1047, 335K)

He channeled his demonic power into awakening a DT that was triggered by his memories of Credo, hence why his DT looks like Stand DT covered by Angelo Credo like a literal guardian angel. Sounds like an asspull, but fuck you, it's cool!

He had a devil finger.

have you played 4? he always got a stando when he devil triggers

You know,if Nico didn't smoke I think i could excuse her bullshit.

That finisher is kinda lewd.

It's never relevant because it does nothing thought provoking or interesting with its premise.

Begone thot

ejh

>Bang bang bang pull my devil finger
>Brrrrrraaaaapppppp

>Yea Forums loves Nico now
Called it

Lady

'Sup Nero

>a guitar that shoots bats is lame
This is a real line written by an actual human being, used to compare the game with the bat-shooting guitar unfavorably to a game where one of the weapons is hulk hands

He probably robbed someone or had Griffon steal him food.

Attached: 1550224121711.jpg (1944x1944, 360K)

>accepts existence
>immediately fucks off to hell

nero is best cuntboy

Attached: 20190311233623_1.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

>Man vs Self

Their dicks are touching... think about it

>no dante...
>cmon vergil please?
>NO DANTE
>please?
>sigh.... Fine....

His DT in 4 is perfectly explained. He's using a devil arm to DT, and it's not his power so it follows that it acts with some degree of independence.

Sounds like my dad.

Fujos are cancer.

It's why Vergil blasts him away at the end. Miss him with that gay shit

Hi Dante

>You will never hug and forcefully penetrate Vergil

>think about it
I'm one step ahead of you

wait nero literally has a fucking cloaca what the fuck

why is that hot?

Attached: file.png (2271x2380, 490K)

Think about it user. Vergil probably has an awkward boner. Wouldn't that be funny?

About to go into dmd. Haven't played a dmc since 3 back in highschool. What am I in for.

>wow, devil breakers are so much better than nero's old cutscene buster
>beat the game
>he gets his cutscene button back
>which also completely invalidates one of the breakers
nice.

I rather him ontop instead.

Is my game broke?

I can’t use Devil bringer and activate Devil Trigger even though I beat the game

user, a hamfisted narrative about corporations being evil is about as productive as /pol/ screeching about DA JOOZ. Corporations aren't the culprit in modern times and the story is just another pseudo-woke story where everyone looks for something to blame for the world's problems littered with pretentious liberal messages pretending like theyre not guilty of the same shit. DmC's message isn't to take matters into your own hands, it's to be the victim, find something you don't like, call it evil, rebel against it.

Attached: 1552359714597.jpg (592x555, 60K)

Take it to the game repair shop.

Buster Arm does twice the damage of regular Buster.
DT Buster does nearly as much damage as Buster Arm.
Buster Arm has iframes.
Breakage Buster Arm does 10x the damage of regular Buster.
Invalidate my fucking ass.

Thanks, I'll never step into dmc thread with V on the op pic ever again. You scum taint everything you touch.

Can't you swap between Buster and DB for style rank anyway?

>not wanting to be on top and forcefully jam Yamato into his chest while he writhes in pain, gasping as he tries to find the words to insult you

Foolishness

>Corporations aren't the culprit in modern times
yes that's right goy

>V/Vergil new ship

Here we go.

alright point taken, but it still feels wrong to have 2 buttons that do basically the same thing

>yfw you have nothing to penetrate him with

Do you think V has an awkward boner too? That would be even funnier. They could like, swordfight. Haha.

Does that cane go into his own chest?

>Takes his uncle, boss and only father figure with him

Attached: winking blue elephant.png (326x326, 23K)

>i-it's the Vfags

LMAOOOOO

Attached: Devil.May.Cry.full.1575749.jpg (680x624, 271K)

Fake news

>redditspacing
Like a clockwork.

I always find it funny when a corporate product tries to deliver an anti-corporate message

Attached: 1453857700863.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

She was so hot in 3. Kinda sad to see she aged like goat milk left in the sun.

My... What a nice conversation we have here.
I might want to play this DMC5 game.
It sounds quite fun.

>fujoshi never existed in DMC before V

OHNONONOOOOO

Attached: 54d88f14afd4cc6866a10810cdce3d4d.jpg (564x800, 93K)

That's why you should always date a demon girl.

Thank you for opening up my fucking eyes. Seriously. I did not know that.

>since he had a cold for the entire recording season
Dan the Man has dissproven this claim

Frustrating.

I just went back to training Dante. Thanks anyway

Kys

god you're such a fag

>especially his DMC3 voice since he had a cold for the entire recording season
He straight up denies this on Twitter when some dipshit tries to tell him his DMC3 performance was better than his DMCV performance.
You're probably attached to the low quality recording done at the time.

Vergil literally no way fag's him here

I feel like devil breakers are mission an ingredient right now, maybe they would be better in a DMC3 style format
As in , you chose one function at the start of the level and you keep it , then you can have some bars that fills and let you use the breakage super moves

It just feels so weird to use as they are right now because of the fact that you can't switch them on the fly so you can never truly adapt to the situation without wasting them or being that one guy that PICK his favorite 6 times , add one gerbera for bosses and one rawhide for teleport ingénieur lizards and call it a day

DMCV is just a big gay Dante/Vergil fanfic come true.

Attached: a634419ad05bdf75141f2e849d7a9fee.jpg (474x355, 34K)

46, actually. So probably not, guy's easily got another 40 years in him if he's keeping up with the exercise he was doing in that twitter video.

Fucking autocorrect

Either Verg or Dante both sound good

Yes

Attached: 1552147425551.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Yeah, the're missing the ability to let you fuckign switch without blowing them up.
What the fuck.

Even dante wouldn't want to hang around deadweight

That's the same dick, it doesn't count

Vergil's voice line audio quality in DMC3 is really off. It tripped me up at first, took some getting used to.

TRUTH

Anyone else refusing to move past a mission until they S rank it? I'm stuck on an A for mission 3 in SoS

Yeah you can see the tip of it just before the whole screen starts lighting up. Guess he was really serious about the whole kill him and myself thing before he got some sense talked into him

Beat the final mission again and make sure you pick continue and play the first mission instead of going to the mission select screen. I've noticed the game does some funky things when you start the first mission from the main menu rather than just going straight into it.

>low quality recording
100% this. It's partially why judgement cut sounds so fucking good in 3.

Why is X360 gamepad d-pad so shit bros?

It's like that in a lot of older games, but people mistake shit like that with "SOUL"
When half the time "SOUL" mean "LIMITATIONS I GOT ATTACHED TO"
Like how porn is REALLY bad in high def, because porn stars look busted as fuck.
Absolutely nothing you can tell me to convince me higher audio quality is bad, that's some nostalgiafag shit.

Tfw I prefer either of them x Nero because that kind of degeneracy is more fun than twincest

>not liking boss rushes
You disgust me.

tfw I always thought the sound of judgement cut was Vergil's voice

Are they ever going to make a boss that tops Vergil 3?

stupid phoneposter

>guy spends the whole episode worrying that the waitress he likes is Dante's side piece that he bones because of how she spoke about him
>turns out she was already into the dude and just wanted him to not act like a paranoid dork
Still don't get why he dressed like he was a Chippendale stripper.

If you could switch without blowing them up most players would never use the breakage moves, which is not what they want.

cavaliere angelo is pretty close

>SoS run
>Getting solid S's at the end of missions
>reach dante
>get TERRIBLE style points despite keeping a fairly consistent S+ battle ranking
>Barely crack A ranks at the end
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME GAME?!?

Vergil 3 is laughable with the style switch mod user, let's not pretend a 1:1 Vergil 3 fight would work at all with 4's options and style switching

I love how brutal V is. What a badass.

Attached: 1545347126417.jpg (392x550, 64K)

What do you think DMC6 will have fellas?
Will HE have it?

Someone hacked the game to make all characters playable in all missions, and V gets a fully functional, unique finishing animation for killing Vergil. Basically confirms Vergil will be a BP boss when that launches.

Lmao I bet PS4 even has this censored.

Attached: Nico Topless.png (1280x718, 491K)

He creates his own weird version of Yamato somehow. I guess it's kind of like how Sparda created devil arms from his own power.

He has a DT move where he literally pulls out a yamato and does a big charged up combo attack.

>VergilxNero
MY MAN

On that topic, I know someone that ships Dante/Nero but thinks Nero/Kyrie is a more "problematic" ship because they were raised as siblings. Weird shit. I don't care either way. I'll ship a fucking dad and his son. I don't give a shit.

Is that Hank Hill's butt on the right?

That's nice but are they ever going to make a boss that tops Vergil 3?

Attached: DMC thread.gif (814x1554, 3.96M)

MORE
NOW

Yeah, I'd suck on that tattooed tit.

Please tell me white Nico has pink nipples.

Would you consider it a flaw that DMC games tend to be really easy on their normal difficulty? Would you rather they just let you play hard mode from the start?

It's a poor neighborhood, maybe he is a stripper.

Only with her van, which is probably a demon that Nero killed in between games.

Not really, breakage is already useful.

Fucking Chinese modders are always the first to do this shit.

Oh no, he's retarded...

Of course he was going to be a BP boss. You hardly need conformation for that user.

Thanks man that did it

Is that edit? This nipple tatto is so hot, I want it to be canon

Attached: 04e40186d8cba1e0.jpg (250x250, 21K)

People gave the excuse that Dan was sick during DMC3's recording which lead him to sounding like a nerd ass bitch

yet here in DMC5 he STILL sounds like a fucking nerd ass bitch you just stuff in a locker. fucking goth emo twink V has a more chad voice than Vergil, what the fuck is up with that?.

Attached: 1545077999937.gif (182x176, 427K)

>stick 'em to the wall
>skewer them
>those finishers that just involve stabbing fuckers in the head
I just wish he had a bigger moveset and maybe a conditional summon or some shit. Can't wait to fight more bosses with him in BP though. Even if his kit is lacking they nailed it with the presentation.

Attached: 1552203534445.jpg (390x398, 135K)

Imagine the cutscene
>Geez woman, wear something
>Shut up you, it's hot in here
>*sees Nero throwing glances*
>See something you like handyman?
>I'm outta here
>Need to rev up that sword?

We both know that, but you gotta understand that people are gonna be reluctant to spend their arms because of the age old "but what if I need it later" mental gymnastics that cause gamers to hoard their items and such.

Vergil IS a nerd ass bitch

UNGA ME SMASH

Attached: 1547839477830.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

Are they ever going to make a boss that tops Vergil 3?

Okay but how is forcing people to ACTUALLY waste them to use another one a good solution

ya niggas gay

>The DmC is bad NPCs are so attached to their narrative they think corporations are good
Holy jesus

What are you waiting from inevitable SE?

If you're trying to sound like a condescending Jew, use Goyim as Goy means Jew and Goyim means non-Jew. But the point still stands. If you teach everyone to fear this overbearing evil then you're only teaching them to play the victim in life then the second they're done rebelling against one, they'll find another to rebel against perpetuating the cycle instead of just making the world what they want. The corporations are something we let happen and something we have collective control over.
Think Different™

>Naked Lady mod

Screens now

>The V in the title wasn't an allusion to V/Vergil
>it was Nero's DT wings

Attached: Jelly Jiggler shock.jpg (500x339, 11K)

Is that even a question?

Attached: 1532767672643.gif (480x270, 3.15M)

I'm struggling here i can't S rank Mission 10 to save my life, I play to my absolute best and still come short. And I've S ranked every other mission.

What the fuck am i doing wrong?

Attached: 1534392073274.jpg (680x667, 34K)

It makes Nero different from Dante

Dantes playstyle is versatility/ an overwhelming amount of options through stances and multiple guns/ devil arms

Nero is a resource/ timing based character who has absolutely retarded options but they come at the cost of either requiring constant execution or expendable resources. Even with any one devil breaker he is still twice as powerful and with tons more combo potential than he had in 4, let alone a magazine of 8 that you can break cancel through

Attached: 1540170058865.gif (500x305, 693K)

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5

>Twisting that guy's argument to make it seem like he's ardently defending corporations.
I hope 90% of your internet arguments aren't "Hurr this entity is good/bad based on the amount of money it makes"

So everyone already knows about the Bloody Palace and Vergil files in the .exe, but why the hell is there a separate "Gilver" file?
Alt costume possibly? I really can't think of what else it would be

Um no, that would be Nero
if you don't want to stick your dick in Nero's tight boi pussy then there's something seriously wrong with you

Attached: 1542248742191.png (903x657, 317K)

Nah, the guy was super serious about defending the honor of the waitress, and when he thought Dante was beating up chicks he met on the street. He's probably something of a metrosexual, so probably a sissy that the waitress chick is going to abuse the hell out in bed or be repulsed by.

Can someone explain why Chris Angel had to die? Why didn't he just enjoy his final hours suckin on mommy milk and why he had to go do shit instead.

Heya!

Attached: Nico shop.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

I had a funny feeling it was something like that.

yes goyim, corporations are your friend oy vey

>The corporations are something we let happen and something we have collective control over.
No, you don't. Unless you're rich, you have literally no control over them whatsoever.

Lady!

>le ebil corporate
Ready Player One had the same storyline and it was probably the "safest" movie I've ever seen.
It's such a cheap villain to a story. Some made up corporation, that rose up "bcuz they're ebil!" and continues to be even more ebil because they only care about power!
yawn.

Easy, if you're fighting Goliath for example and you want an airdodge but Gerbera is an arm or 2 down your mag, instead of blowing them to shit instantly you'll try to make use of their breakage move. If you could just swap freely there would be way less incentive to use the breakage move because you could just always have the exact arm you want equipped in every situation.

WAit the tattoo was actually on the model?

MIND FREAK

At least try to make your bait not so obvious you fucking retard idiot Tameem.

Nothing, 10 is very strict on the time you need to be at S in combat to get an S at the end. You're not th efirst user to have issues.

>Ready Player One is the smoking gun to your argument
Holy shit

I see your point but I'd still much rather be able to switch them around at will

user the V in the logo is literally coming out of his back on the title screen, it was pretty obvious it was alluding to Nero's DT.

GIVE LADY TO ME

Is the tattoo modded or on the model by default

Was his DT supposed to be a sign

This retard just wants to either start faggot commie arguments or LARP as a faggot commie in a DMC thread.
That, or, this is a long ball but stick with me, he's SO ASSHURT about DmC he's willing to put on the mask of faggot commie to shit up the thread because he's asshurt DMC did "FUCK YOU" better

Attached: 1552231566274.png (974x737, 810K)

You know what's funny? I switched to the japanese voices and I actually had to do a double take because of how much japanese V sounds like Dan.

I want to molest her while she does gunsmith work. I want her to elbow me in the face and say she only goes topless because it's hot, then I want her to kick me out and tell me to go 'bait in the forest like a dumb mutt I am.

>no piercings
ONE JOB

Attached: 8059pg09ics11.jpg (951x618, 100K)

oy vey goyim yes corporations are perfect, now pay $100 for a game with microtransactions

Here's the description on Nexus:
>This is a mod created by maliwei777, or just 777, from the chinese site 3DM It just contains a topless Nico with nipple texture

Except nobody expected him to get his own DT.

If they make nude models for the female character then someone better make nude mods for the devil trigger models

Why not? Spielberg isn't a nobody, it was a big movie. I've just seen it recently and it's stuck in my mind because of how shitty it was.

Attached: 1550877720224.jpg (750x514, 58K)

it's literally his fucking theme song

yeah a sign that he has a great ass

Attached: 1550911896619.png (527x515, 429K)

His theme song is Devil Trigger

Any more fake tweets related to DMC?

Attached: I HATE DICK!.png (635x654, 397K)

Hopefully the Chinese nude mod gods will have a nekkid Lady ready for us in the next few days. They really don't have much work to do considering there's already a nude model made for her. All they have to do is add the good parts.

>ost
THANK YOU FOR THIS user

yes please

Those are already nude.

That's only true if the entire population you polled were you and your dumb ass. EVERYONE speculated he'd get a DT.

Are you being a funny sonny?

user his battle theme is named Devil Trigger, anyone with ears knew after that launch trailer was that he was getting a new DT.

what said

Vergil 3 is mostly good because of absolutely everything about the fight including the story and buildup around it, its not just some mechanical thing you can easily replicate. The most identifiable mechanical thing about the fight that makes it special is how retardedly hard it is and even if you just ported those exact mechanics over, it wouldnt be the same thing when the player has access to more tools to optimally deal with everything Vergil does. Even if you have access to trickster and royalguard at all times, youre already going to curbstomp him in comparison to someone using just one

Its why im slightly scared about the potential DMC3 remake (since its obvious thats the most likely thing next rather than a sequel to 5) because I have no clue how to give Dante the retarded options he has in that game all in one kit and somehow make Vergil still work

So Nero can just be a Dante copycat again? I wouldnt mind an unlockable ability to cycle through the breakers with the dpad in NG+ but it would instantly kill what they were going for with the character in favor of more combo potential (and it would also make Nero far more broken in comparison to Dante again since each breaker is balanced around having to stick to that one or break it rather than having access to the absolutely laughably powerful and versatile options at all times on a wheel)

Attached: 1550889245168.jpg (600x749, 46K)

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 3.92M)

Doesn't mean he was going to get his own DT, people assumed he'd recovered the bringer.

>the good parts
a good futa dick can take quite a day's of work.

Like father, like son

So what do you guys think? is DMC5 better than DMC3 and 4?

I'm divided between getting this or Sekiro.

454196907 (You)
Reach harder you fucking trog

5 is better than all the other games in the series combined. Sekiro is too different to compare

Not if you got Chinese sweatshop modders working 18 hour days.

It's still called Devil Trigger and not Devil Bringer

>pussying out and spamming Trickster and Royalguard instead of getting gud and learning to chain 4-5 Killer Bees with Beowulf in one go

4 had good enemies, shit bosses
3 had shit enemies, good bosses.
5 has both, anyone bitching about story or model skins is a faggot

>literally the entire song's lyrics are about frustration building up leading to him unleashing his Devil Trigger
>>Doesn't mean he was going to get his own DT
come on now dude

So? He had a DT in the previous game, so it's not like the song was saying that he had to get a new DT instead of reclaiming the bringer.

>4 had good enemies
no

Other than blitz they weren't piss easy to fight and had some nice variety

I'm ready to say 5 is the best. It's got so much to it, and it does it so well. Also, this game looks like it will have a decent little modding community, especially after how well people did with modding RE2 which is on the same engine.

Its a bit scary to rate any game the second it comes out but its certainly infinitely better than 4

And even though 3 was always my favorite Ive also always thought it was a game of extreme highs and extreme lows. DMC5 is a consistent high all the time even if it never reaches that insane height that DMC3 does in Vergil 2 and 3

The combat system is better, the artstyle is the best it has been since DMC1, the weapons are the best in the series, all enemies and bosses are actually fun to fight, the story is interesting and it even actually has a properly featured practice mode this time

Attached: 1543866651220.jpg (640x800, 44K)

>3
>Good bosses
>Gigapede was a good boss
>Leviathan was a good boss

???
killer bee spam is just a thing you do for damage, the hell does it have to do with styles or even the flow of the fight

>it must mean he gets his own, he can't reclaimed his old one and unleash that as he exacts vengeance
(You)

Exceptions prove the rule

Agni rudra/vergil fights/beowolf/Cerberus /nevan was decent/

>4 has good enemies
Fuck no. 5's enemies absolute shit on anything else in the series.

>3 has good bosses
It also has some pretty shit bosses too. 5 has one bad boss and it's not even that bad, just a bit boring.

Miles better than 4, which I can barely bring myself to replay with how basic Nero is, how slapped together Dante is, the bad level design, and some obnoxious enemies.

I'd say the thematic writing isn't as good as 3's in favor of fanservice, though it makes sense given how long everyone's been waiting for this. Probably better overall but I'm still not sure if it reached the same high as Vergil 3 gameplay wise, and the final cut scene story wise. That said it's a really consistent game with its fair share of high points. Easy recommendation, though I haven't been following Sekiro at all.

>3 had shit enemies
Show me on the doll where the fallen has touched you user.

4se=5=3SE>1>DmC>2

You're right user the game where every major character has seen a redesign AND Dante gets a new DT, Nero was going to get the same old DT of the man who wasn't even dead and had recovered his signature weapon. You sure are smart.

DMC is a a dumb story about magic and demons and stuff. Putting a relevant, contemporary social issue in such a trivial medium doesn't elevate the medium, it trivialises the message.

Agni and Rudra were good, Beowulf was good, Vergil was alright, the rest were fucking awful.

>pin him to the wall
>gouge him

Attached: 1378087228473.gif (640x360, 311K)

It's better than 4 by a mile. The jury is still out on whether it's better than 3 or not. I can tell you for sure that 5 has weaker level design, and 3's was already fairly weak. The environment also has a serious case of sameface even worse than 3's brown and gray castle walls everywhere. The square with the neon billboards in the first mission is the one and only memorable place in the entire game.

not really, I can think of literally 4 kind of enemies off the top of my head and only one of them is interesting

>Trivial medium
This is how I know you're not ready to talk about anything

>4 had good enemies

Attached: Blitz_DMC4.jpg (842x1024, 104K)

Never said his DT couldn't have been redesigned for the game's style.

>only 4 blue fragments left for max health
>2 are somewhere and 2 secret mission
I hate when I miss some of them because I will need to check almost every area again

>5s level design is worse than 3
3babbys are a scourge

I wonder if this redesigned DT could've had wings coming out of his back, and could have been possibly alluded to by the cover art of the game.

What's not trivial about these games? They're not meant to be taken seriously because they're not serious.

remember the spinning cubes room? now that was good level design

siiiiip

Just check the stats screen, that usually tells you which levels they're in.

I can't recognize the dynamic music anymore, and music starts kicking in at rank D sometimes. Did they tone down the music requirement?

5 is an 8/10 for me but bloody palace will make it 10/10. 20/10 if it has a functioning co-op.
I'm still trying to figure out my feelings on 5's OST though.

There's also the fact that 5 uses a lot of concept art from previous games (Mostly 4).

I want to see this animation with normal Vergil doing it.

>Fallen
>Enigma
>Dullahan
>Soul Eater
>Chessmen
>Arachne

To be fair, though, 4 has a lot of shit too. 1 and 5 have WAY better enemies than 3 and 4 do.

Attached: 1538020153262.png (249x308, 164K)

>Calling any medium trivial
Don't worry, when you get older you'll understand

>the V only could have meant Nero's wing, and not possibly the new character that was one of the big draws for the game
(You)

Is there no character report on Vergil or do I have to beat something first?

>when yo uget older you'll understand
what you mean when you said no?

Cerberus honestly isn't that great.

He's in bosses.

Oh, thanks.

Blitz isn't that bad once you know how to deal with him, your options are just pretty linear. He's not great, but I wouldn't call him that bad, either; he just doesn't fit well with DMC design.
Chimeras were the real pieces of shit.

Attached: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition 2019.03.01 - 05.55.07.31.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

He’s the casual filter needed

i loved this game, i think it's a bit better than dmc3, but holy fuck that dante vs vergil battle is absolutely souless without orchestral music.

Attached: 1545037369417.png (500x500, 132K)

I'll never understand people who praise 1s level design.
90% of the game's enemies are just marionettes, lizards and scissor ghosts.

>the spirit of Credo Nigger ORA ORA ORAs enemies for Nero while he attacks
Damn right it's fucking cool

Nice argument, retard. All but 1 of the levels in 5 are straight lines with one or two wider areas every 5 seconds of walking where enemies predictably spawn. It has nothing interesting going on. I'll give it the secret missions, those are fun to be on the lookout for, but that's about it.

It even hands you out blue and purple orb fragments in plain sight and within arm reach with laughable "puzzles" and "platforming" IF it feels like putting giving you a challenge, which it almost never does.

Any of the bosses coulda been a casual filter, doesn't make cerberus a good boss. King cerberus is like a hundred times better.

The mechanics of it are pretty poor too. I unironically think it's one of the worst bosses in the game, if not the very worst. Especially having just replayed DMC3 right before 5, it's incredible how much worse the Vergil fight in 5 is.

god the enemy design in 4 is garbage, what even are the basic ass sack dolls? and why do they ooze green shit. they're so fucking garbage and you're forced to fight them for 60% of the game

>durr I want gimmicky bullshit in my action game
3babbys are fucking scum

Nero's DTs in general have a Stand-like vibe to them. Kind of hoping they bring back the form changes from 3 so whenever Nero uses a Devil Arm, Wings adapt to them.

Not really. Doing the harder difficulties without a chance to unlock stuff and learn the game sounds kinda gay. I get the appeal but they’re balanced around already having stuff unlocked. I mean if it was an option I just wouldn’t pick it and would start on normal like always but I just don’t really see the point tbqh.

It was changed after the first E3 build. Typical reviewers who are complete shit at games marked it down as a negative to the game. Now we just get a slight base boost

That fucking upset me.

Attached: unknown.png (220x226, 73K)

Ah yes nothing screams the character V at me more than RED AND BLUE, the two colors that Nero is wearing in the game with the outer part of the logo sharing the exact color with Nero's buster arm. Truly this logo was designed to showcase V, which is why they placed it DIRECTLY BEHIND NERO as if they were wings sprouting from his back.

Enemy design, I mean

I explicitly said 3's level design was already bad, reddit. It's telling that the only problem you had with it was that it was hard, shows what kind of mouthbreather you are.

I'm not talking about gimmicks, 5toddler. Give me just one fucking area that isn't a corridor or an empty square.

Why are you lying, falseflagger-kun?

I know I was just explaining. They’d get shit on for not doing it anyway.

>People literally use soulless as an argument
Ignore all 3babbys

1 doesn't have any bad enemies. Well, except maybe for the skulls since they don't really do anything. Marionettes are the most detailed mook in the series. They have like six or seven actions. You're also forgetting about Shadows, Plasmas, Frosts, and Nobodies. All dangerous, unqiue and interesting. The ghosts also come in 4 different varieties all with completely different movelists.

WHY FIGHTING GAME NO HAVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN FIGHTING ARENAS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

works on my machine

He's barely got any red compared to what he had in DMC4.

>still 0(zero(nada)) arguments
stay seething 5fetus.

It's a fools errand to try and comprehend the mind of the 3fag. They don't actually want a good game, instead they want a seemingly hardcore game to pose with, that's why they constantly say "le cerberus is so epic guiz XD"

yooooooooo credo nigger!

>Beat SoS finally
>Fucked up the credits scenes

god dammit i beat it before but my fucking autism won't let it rest

Attached: 1489007071191.jpg (2448x3264, 412K)

>dmc5 is so good that divided it's own fanbase
Is this te beginning of our downfall?

Attached: 1495379931983.png (520x678, 301K)

>which... one.... wants... to play
>now i'm gonna play with.... you.
DId the devs realize you'd be fighting 1 enemy half of the time? these are the shittest taunts. DMC4 had it perfect.

3 had the best music, bar none though.

>red hoodie in DMC4
>red sweater in DMC5
He has the same amount, it's just that with DMC5's toned down color scheme it doesn't stand out so much. and he hasn't got the red devil bringer, unless he equips that one arm.

they trigger only if you lock on

It's only 3 nostalgiafags causing issues

Beating mission 11 with no weapons was great.

People who dickride 3 were never going to stop even if it got topped.
All they can do is hang onto one bossfight, and it can't even carry it's own game anymore.

Once Bloody Palace, Vergil, Lady and Trish are in the game it won't even be a contest. Turbo too if they end up adding it.

Unequip all melee weapons, only use the Kalina Anns and Shotgun.
There's your playable Lady
youtube.com/watch?v=-qBK7P_nweo

Attached: 1552216840352.png (2560x1440, 1.82M)

Woah that's awesome. i'm always locked on. glad I can avoid them tho.

Agreed.

You have patrician taste, user. It's always surprising to see another Nero/Vergil fag around.
The lack of content for it is pure suffering. Is this the price to pay for being a degenerate?

Attached: DmCfags.png (980x759, 719K)

The shirt he's wearing under the jacket is all red, and his sword is the Red Queen and he wields the Blue Rose. There is absolutely nothing you can argue about on this, the V is so clearly designed around Nero. There is no way anyone but the biggest of idiots could possibly think that the V in the logo was actually there for the character V

Attached: sW7rNoN.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Start argueing any time

>huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur you must be dumb to have not gotten this
Here's one more (You), kiddo. Choke it you autist.

That's too easy to say, pin it on the nostalgia and they're wrong by default. I played DMC3 for the first time last year and i love DMC5 but i think 3 a lot more solid in many departments, i think it's better all things considered. That being said i'm playing DMC5, not DMC3.

>Lot more solid in many departments
Except for gameplay, story, music, level design, enemy design, combat design

The instant Style switching comes into play 3 gets BTFO.
Let's not confuse "This game is good for it's time" to "It's better than this new game that removes all the trivial bullshit"
Having a few higher highs does not excuse the lows user.

We don't have time to argue in this thread.
Cutscenes are more memorable in 3, music has a stronger aesthetic come on. Level design is better in DMC5 but do be wowed by pretty graphics. The got rid of annoying enemies in 5 as well so thanks for that but one could argue it removes a puzzle-like aspect to certain encounters, aspect that no one will miss i think haha.

>being this mad that you were proven to be a dumbass

Attached: Laughingelfman.jpg (256x352, 17K)

>3fags
Fuck off

>3fags
>best dmc by far was always 3 before 5 came out

Love the game but I still think 3 is better not by much but it edges it out just a little over it.

And If I’m being honest I still have to hold out the jury on this until turbo mode comes out. The movement doesn’t flow as loose and free as 3 to me personally

Keep deluding yourself, autist.

Nigger i don't have nostalgia i didn't play DMC3 until 2018.

I love the games but i really enjoy the lack of puzzles. Doing them the first time is fine but when i replay the game and just want to fight tougher enemies all that shit becomes a chore.
>inb4 bloody palace
Gets repetitive, especially in 4. Well that and you have to go through quite a few floors before you get to DMD level damage.
A proper solution would be to have a story mode and some kind of an arcade mode that already has all the puzzles solved but i'm fine with what we have. I'll give you cutscenes though, 3s were more memorable to me overall.

Most likely not but i hope this new blood palace, on top of traditional one, will have some kind of an RNG mode, with you being able to specify limits so if you pump everything to the max you might get stuck with 666+ fast boys if you get really unlucky.

I wonder how many of these resetera trannies actually played the old DMC games they criticize so much.

If DMC5 is to be compared it's definitely to DMC3, the previous king or active ruling king? i don't know.

Did anyone else love that "Psycho Siren" remix when you fight V's familiars? It made me really happy to be honest. Like the game was already a huge nostalgiajerk and I just about came when I heard that.

Attached: devilmaycry.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It's a good remix, they had the decency not to ruin the song with whatever they could come up with.

mission 18 and 20 are apex kino

People actually enjoy dmc music? Only song I like is the level up statue music in 4 other than that I turn on resident evil music when I play it