RPCS3 Nekotekina

Hello all. I'm dumping a bunch of logs from RPCS3 about neko and how he is abusing patron's by not working and abusing his own staff. Enjoy

imgur.com/a/nOYYzJl

For those of you wanting to know whats occuring since those are kinda outta order.

Nekotekina has not worked on the project, or when he does, does very little while taking patreon dollars.

The staff itself has decreased how much he is getting to 30% and have even asked him to leave the project. They have been hiding this for awhile.

Neko also observes several mental issues as well as takes sexual frustration out on members of the staff.

The goal here is to spread the knowledge to those who are patrons of RPCS3.

Attached: Capture.jpg (163x131, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_Lake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games
youtube.com/watch?v=9t8C2E0feg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want this emulator to get better

who gives a fuck LOL

why is everyone on discord so fucking gimpy

>open source project whislteblower

How's that CS degree coming along?

I'd prefer not to. They're doing good work and blowing it up for bullshit like this is downright retarded.

Why is almost every fucking emulation, translation and modding scene filled with spazzy drama like this?

trannies

where is the problem?
if the dude is mentally unstable just clone the repo and restart

its expected

Nothing good can come from Russia.

Attached: clown.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

Just like nothing good can come from a frogposter.

it's kinda funny how these smart people write just like the typical retard from Yea Forums

Good
This project needs to die. Thieving scumbag PCJews don't deserve to play the greatest exclusives that Sony has to offer, especially for free (c'mon we all know that none of you actually dump from your own collection). Hope this kills it off for good.

oh, fucking hell really oh god I really love I use to be in the discord before leaving it the second time. I remember some idiot was crying about a game I ripped from BluRay drive on my pc in the download folder that has I organize that how I kept my files in order without copying from media drive that slower than my main drive due to rpm of the drive. I show proof of it they decide to remove the warming since I haven't joined back due to some idiot outright claimed I pirated it.

Just because you're technically clever, doesn't mean you have a clue.

kys

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

EVERY white programmer is an sjw, furry, pedo or a tranny.

theres a big hole in rpcs3 where the timestamps in your images are. and the only reason i know this is because i tried to find your name so i could drop it here and call you a faggot for censoring your name

that said nobody actually cares

wait, nevermind, i found you and/or someone in the thread

Attached: file.png (701x548, 122K)

>dramafag wants attention on Yea Forums
I love this place.

this

this info is interest what are you

Turns out Patreon bucks don't actually give devs incentive to work on the project more, who knew?

i dont care just make mgs4 playable
hyaah *whip cracks* work you codemonkey work

The Switch Piracy scene imploded a few days ago after some retards made a free shop and posted the GDrive link to the game stash publicly after being told not to do so. The ripping team shat it and dropped the project immediately for fear of getting prosecuted.

thisthishits

>read logs
>they're mad he takes days to respond
>remember I killed all my friendships by doing the same
Shit, am I autistic, Yea Forums?

owo a discord invite
GVxhQd

yes

JUST clone the repo and strip him of admin right you dumb fucks

he will shut down the patreon then fag

that is expected, ever considered making a new one dumb fucks? the only guy who's getting money from there that is not nekotekina is kd11 anyway, the rest work for free

Soo..? Why should average user from Yea Forums care about it?
Looks like a bunch of devs are just mad about his 30% cut while being mad that they won't get a penny without him at the same time.
The good thing is that project is under a GPL and the code shouldn't suffer from all of the drama.

Hilarious.

lmao why would they kill the golden goose? if they make a new one they will have to beg for money all over again.

Nope. Yuzu's website and patreon are still up. Nice fake news though bingtendie. Can't wait to play mario odyssey at 60 fps on a real gaming device.

Well boys, guess it's time to wait for another project to pop up to emulate PS3. And to think they were doing so well. Shame.

Attached: 1551265382824.gif (246x208, 747K)

Just keep developing the emulator or I will stop donating on patreon, thanks.

People who are that good are usually employed and have far better salary than the peanuts patreon pays after all cuts and taxes. KD is there because he got tired of looking for one temp contract after another, neko on the other hand is a massive autist who can't co-operate with other people.

No one else knows how, which is why they need him on board.

You can't read, can you?

He's the only guy who knows how SPUs and LLVM actually works. If they kick him out they might never find anyone who could replace him. SPU emulation is the biggest performance bottleneck right now, for the future of the emu it needs to be improved

COPE

Attached: 1550578212427.jpg (280x280, 27K)

has he improved it recently though? I don't think so, so he's probably hit the wall of his abilities, so his absense won't matter in the grand scheme of things

Any info on XBOX OG emulator?

who???????????

Clearly its nekotekina the op is talking about

who?

It's open source so why don't they just start a new team without him?
It doesn't sound like he's been doing very much for the project so it's not like it'd be a huge loss.

>Discord
wow i'm so shocked right now

Attached: 1549316668779.jpg (1394x1007, 136K)

Halo is on PC and nobody cares about rest of the game library. It'll never be emulated, even x360 emulators are ahead in progression

Hey you fucking imbeciles
Make MGS4 playable.

Attached: fbe47ec2cc964084435ed58ba6c93cec.png (800x1653, 635K)

Listen retard he was talking about the hacking scene not the emulation scene learn how to read faggot

nice braindamage. did you do your own lobotomy?

Because no one else on the team knows how the PS3 works and won't get Patreon bux without his effort.

basically this is all I'm here for

that and DeS

you can launch pirated og xbox games on softmodded launch version 360.

>nobody cares about rest of the game library
Fuck you give me Phantom Crash

you need to be on the autism spectrum to work on programming for an emulator to begin with

nindicklets seething lmao

Attached: 1515932791222.jpg (395x401, 59K)

I couldn't give less of a shit about Halo
Give me SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT

DeS works just about perfectly, but you might already know this.

Nice reading comprehension.

slav super hacker who lives in a hut in siberia

Attached: 1552205783340.png (1940x2304, 1.27M)

14 fps on four core 8th gen intel cpu.

Dumb frog eating serpent poster

Dumb frogposter

Attached: 1538834729878.gif (487x560, 778K)

I hope neko and kd fire these homos.

Weird, I'm getting roughly 25 FPS (with dips to 18 at the lowest) on AMD FX-8350, seems to be a dirt cheap CPU. I'd assume the Intel CPU is better though?

he's from moscow and he's a hack and a freeloader, not a hacker

Lmao, yeah sure

Autism powers them

That's what corelets deserve

trannies

why is neko so depressed

did someone on Yea Forums call him a fag

>paying to use a emulator

The abolute state of pcfags

>corelet 8th gen intel cpu
What the fuck is that? Give a model number you brainlet.

i get buttery smooth locked 30 fps on 9600k

Mental issues. He lives with his parents and spends most of his days watching anime and playing VNs. He knows that his lifestyle wont last for long and he'll eventually have to get an actual job that involves communication with other people.

Just be happy someone cares enough about Sony games to try and preserve them, unlike Sony.

user please stop reminding me of myself

Attached: 1472620901843.jpg (385x385, 9K)

i3 8100. its on jewtube
satiago's cgannel demon souls

it's already too late buddy

Attached: Demon's Souls 2018.10.20 - 13.13.55.84.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

When I use the 60fps mode in the debug rom I get ... 60fps. I have never dropped a frame with 8th gen Intel.

Attached: Demon's Souls 2018.10.14 - 04.29.42.82.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

This shit makes literally no sense what is wrong with these people

Lmao and whats new? Since like 2010 whole scene when it comes to like emulators,homebrew and even hacking consoles only thinks how to make some bucks and start some shitty drama. There are rumours that even faggots that hacked 360 already have working XONE exploits but they wont release their shit because they get bucks directly from MS not to do so, PS4 cunts also have proper exploits that work above firmware 3.55 and wont release it just because they dont want to. More money CEMU team was getting on their patreon so progress of developing that shit also slowed down lol thats nothing new. Even PC Cracking scene became fucking cunts that stroke their egos and shit while an single faggot in his basement released cracks for biggest AAA releases with Denuvo while these ,,scene'' groups were shitting on eachother like retards.

>8100
here's how intel model numbers work
8 is the generation
1 is how good it is on a scale from 1 to 10
the other two numbers don't matter
you have the absolute worst 8th gen cpu that isn't a pentium or celeron, it's a budget model for people who don't want to admit they're using a budget model

so intel i3 10000 must be the best

Why does discord attract to much autistic apes?

This is why An*me should be banned

that doesn't exist
we don't know how intel is going to number things once they get to the 10th generation, but right now they're on the 8th generation
with that said, if the second number is a 0, it'd probably be shit

why do they all have anime avatars?

what CPU?
i have a 6600 and i was wondering if i could manage to get at least 30.
last time i checked it didn't have transferable shader cache yet, right?
so even if i can keep the framerate up it's going to have hiccups for a first walkthrough

Because it's an emulator community for a japanese console.

Cringe post tbqh. Why do gaymers know fuck all about their computers?

I get 30fps on a fucking i5 4460 since last update
it ocasionally lags like hell tho

Shader cache isn't really an issue anymore because of async shaders, or at least that's the case for CPUs with plenty of threads. Soon shader interpreter will get rid of the remaining visual flicker.

just let the man code

Does he know how to code?

>emu drama
What else is new?

>cringe post
yeah yours sure is
that's literally how intel models have worked since they started going to the four digit branding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_Lake
first digit is generation, second digit is where it is in their pricing model, third and fourth are just revisions or marketing, then the letter, if it exists, refers to variations, like k models being unlocked for overlocking or T models having a lower tdp

But the problem is he actually fucking doesnt and instead hes taking patreon bucks and watching anime all day.

>all these anime avatars

Holy fuck I despise weebs with all my being. They truly are a cancer of the internet community.

Imagine how sad of a life you live if your entire personality is "hurr i watch aenime and i liek cute anime grils"

stfu

learn to code

Living the dream

shut the fuck up trannoid

I could not care less about a bunch of tranny devs. Can that shit actually run games or no?

neko knows how to code. don't make up shit. whats occuring here has nothing to do with his coding ability. which has been proven multiple times. the issue here is different.

holy based. Jannies are actually banning trannoids just for being trannoids?

>trannies are so out of touch from reality they think that coding is the only thing you can do in your life

It's just an avatar, bro. Calm down.

no

Attached: smug cpu cooler.jpg (307x307, 19K)

>having a picture for a character you like is your entire personality
imagine being this guy

>learn to code
Learning to code is fucking useless if you don't go to school to study IT. And I don't think those weebs are in school.

Not for long tho since from that retarded and autistic shit he writes I assume hes going trans very soon and then suicide boi especially considering a fact that hes a slav like me and we here are fucking homo/transphobic as fuck.

Weebs get out.

>it's just a coincidence that every discord autist with gender dysphoria has anime avatar
It's not just avatar, it's the person as a whole

learn to code normalfags

I used to get a lot of shit for not wanting to play sports back in high school in my slavic country. I can't imagine what this guy will go through lmao

I didnt said that he doesnt know HOW to code you fucking retard but that he DOESNT code because his mental problems and this is a part of the problem.

make me bro

Attached: 08_yotsb.png (955x1200, 524K)

Yeah I dont blame people when they say that we are niggers of europe because we are to be honest.

why would I need to learn coding when I'm a doctor?

>look on the discord
>just a random dude making baseless assumptions with easily fakeable proof
NEXT

>yeah just spent years of your life learning a skill that won't get you a job and is in progress of being replaced by automated algorithms bro

well, you could say this about almost every job

then stfu faggot

so did they ever make a build where Demons Souls was stable?

I use this build
>rpcs3-v0.0.5-6692-98b715d8_win64
http obk ee /rpcs3/archive/

>Learning to code is fucking useless if you don't go to school to study IT.
what did you mean by this

thanks. i'll try it later

Why does discord devolve everything into a fucking retarded petty drama Jesus Christ

the market is saturated when it comes to positions that don't require experience, in my country you can't get a job in programming if you don't have a degree

>neko* handle has mental issues
news at 11

Who gives a fuck JUST MAKE THE EMULATOR!
This whole things sounds like shinji GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT!

coding requires experience though

Like fapping

Are you like 15? He is right.Nowadays it doesnt matter if you're skilled and can do something if you dont have a fucking piece of paper that confirms that no one will employ you without that yeah thats fucking retarded to be honest but thats just how it is.

>i3 8100
Hahahahah, that piece of shit shouldn't be used for games at all. Get the fuck out and come back with a real cpu.

where I live you won't even get into an internship to get experience if you aren't CS student/graduate

my experience has been the opposite

nobody cares that you've got a piece of paper unless you have experience because nobody wants to teach you how shit actually works in the real world, they just want you to do the job

With that logic a i5 7600 shouldn't be used either because it has 4 cores too
>Brainlet btfo.

This. What the fuck wrong with white programmers? Several talented turbo autists and the rest are furry trannies. No wonder they get replaced by pajeets and chinks.

>the guy who did all the work is not doing all the work anymore!!!
So... just do the work yourself and launch your own patreon?

Its just another case of discord trannies trying to take over a project.

Then good for you I guess but where I live and in many places it doesnt work like that which as I said is fucking stupid. I personally know people that are like amazingly good at something (god bless you Adrian my bro so I dont have to pay for mechanics to fix my fucking piece of shit car) but they wont get employed cause they dont have piece of paper. I work with a guy that released his own games on Steam and Android but no one proper wants to employ him cause he doesnt have a proper degree and they straight up tell him thats as a reason why.

>thread still up
>after duscission in the server it was determined it was whimsical's alt
lmao stay mad bitch. you got banned for being a piece of shit to people on the regular. making this thread shows how desperate you are

there's nothing good about it though

i cant get a job even with a degree and i cant get experience without a job

OKAY, I JUST WANT YOU TO REALIZE ONE THING THO
BLAME THE JEW SCAMMERS NOT WORKING ON THE EMULATOR, BUT FUCKING REALIZE -YOU- ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM FOR GIVING THEM MONEY!
This shit happens so much with Patreon. They never release whatever the fuck they are supposed to give and retards giving the money never stop to wonder why that happens.

who the fuck cares?!? finish this shitty emulator so i can play games on a superior system.

>They never release whatever the fuck they are supposed to give
Learn how to invest properly m8.

this. this is why i dont do patreon shit

Attached: Untitled.png (868x78, 22K)

>ken's rage still looks like ass and plays at 5 fps
i'm this close to just getting an hacked 2nd hand ps3

>not already owning a ps3
faggot

You don't need a "hacked" Ps3, just get a fat one that hasn't been updated to latest fw. Installing custom firmware is super simple and after that you can play your pirated copies all day long.

>rules blatantly state no piracy talk
>you cant even type a message, only see the rules for 10 whole minutes
>virtually nobody reads this shit
why the fuck are you people so common? use your head or something

Emu drama is pretty great,also its funny to see retards asking for one particular game to recieve preferential treatment instead of all the others even here on Yea Forums.

dumb frogposter

Attached: 65650bc966cfbafef8e5f28dfbce4c9b.jpg (2350x2000, 1.39M)

demons souls and persona 5 did get that tho

Is Skate 3 sound fixed yet?

>pc fags: "consoles are fucking retarded"
>also pc fags: PAYING for emulators of consoles
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 42a.jpg (650x429, 60K)

it's open source

>paying
ive paid exactly 0 dollars and 0 cents for this emulator and ive been using it since v0.0.0.2 when ice age was almost working enough to play at a 15fps mark

You need to be on the spectrum to be into programming or speedrunning. See "programming socks" or /g/ as a whole. I wonder why anime culture is so closely associated with programming?

It is if you have powerful enough CPU. Problem with that game is that if you can't run graphics, world simulation and sounds at the same time then it starts to prioritize which causes garbled sound and even slow motion for some people.

PS3 has literally no games worth emulating anyways

professional coders/translators are too busy having a real job at a real company, only worthless rejects partake in patreon shit

>The goal here is to spread the knowledge to those who are patrons of RPCS3.
nobody cares. Those faggots who support this emulator should've known better. If he's to lazy or autistic to do work replace him and set someone else on top who provides constant updates. But knowing this shit emulator there is very little work been done in the past. Even that Xenia emulator runs smoother on Vulkan / DX12 nowadays.

This is so fucking true every time I see frog posting I assume the poster is clinically retarded.

>knowing this shit emulator there is very little work been done in the past
What are you on about, it made great progress lately. Lots of shit playable now including Skate 3

You realise all the socially well-adjusted programmers actually hold down real jobs

atleast 10% of them want you to think that

Attached: 1549807754073.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

That sucks I wonder why devs stalled.
Oh well glad I got my real ps3 until this shit blows over

I had some friends that were into programming and only two of them were normal, but they also weren't into it as much as the autistic ones. The rest of them were always bitching about linux gentoo or some shit and that was their only hobby. The normal ones also played vidya and had girlfriends.

This is why I've never bought into the patreon eceleb begging streamer horse shit

Is this why progress has slowed down after November?

not op. but possibly.

Emulating sony consoles should be illegal

my favorite part is how they lost that lawsuit twice

Why?

what about them using open source emulators commercially?

im not here to pick favorites user

you are now

Yes. Many programmers are mental and only total amateurs and serious headcases are willing to spend all their free time doing that shit.

ill have you know their ps2 emulation solutions will always suck dick no matter how hard they try
nobody will go file a lawsuit about the psclassic because nobody will make it out thanks to sony throwing their money bag around

Who cares, the emulator is improving every month anyway. He can fuck trannies all day long with his patreon money

Already played through Persona 5 with rpcs3, fuck him.

>t.

Attached: desperate.png (736x278, 21K)

Attached: 1550151338187.jpg (249x277, 27K)

>patreon drama
could you not

>Paying for emulators

Attached: 1548426537960.png (1280x720, 710K)

it doesn't really matter if they falseflag as someone they don't like, i just skip the post wholesale so i'm not influenced either way

Money is how the community steers content

Knowledgeable people is how community steers content.
If you throw money at some talentless hack to make you an emulator, no amount of funds will generate wanted product.

>hacks
you don't know shit about emulation, fuck off

reasonable, but most people only give money to people who've made atleast some provable viably working content

MGS4 is absolute garbage though, why would you even want to play that?

Emus existed before patreon. They did just fine.

Yeah but with how hard it is to emulate new gen consoles you aren't going to see any new emus unless the guys are getting paid for it

With the exception of Nintendo consoles since there's a ton of people willing to make emulators of those for free

>Emus existed before patreon.

you gotta lot of guff saying that to me m8

but seriously those emulators are all fine and good, but they took ages to create and some aren't even finished, money lets people work full time on an emulator

Attached: Ausflag.png (1277x637, 18K)

Literally me except I'm retarded.

Thanks for making this thread OP, stuff like this getting exposure is always for the best

>Paying to pirate
Now that's what I call Yikes!

Why doesn't Yea Forums understand the importance of emulation?

Attached: why (2).png (266x325, 156K)

Does this emulator actually work?

yes

no

donating is optional dumbass

Well, at least Dragon's Crown is fully playable on it.

Is the link still up?

What is the best build for Yakuza 3?

>everyone has an anime avatar
gee I wonder where the drama came from

constant cashflow with no time scale or basic project management or any relation to any progress of a project contradict the motivation to fix shit quickly... What a surprise

Based

MOOOOOOOOOOOOTT

It actually makes sense when you think about it. From what I've heard, it's an absolute pain in the ass and a challenge trying to engineer these emulators and make sure that games work on them. It's actually only recently that the PS2 emulator is running decently and even THAT isn't perfect.

Basically, the only type of people that work in emulation are absolute deranged autists and mentally fucked up people, because this is the exact type of work that attracts these types of people to this shit.

Pic sorta related since that pretty much sums up how hard and frustrating emulation work is and why you'd have to be deranged to work on an emulator.

Attached: 2513264653010.gif (647x404, 1.89M)

Finished Earthworm Jim on it... Would love to play Condemned 2, but the thing flashes constantly. That shit hasn't been fixed for years, despite being reported on multiple times.

image is pretty right

Yes, but game compatibility is very spotty. Also your CPU has to be top tier for the more demanding stuff.

>snes emulation still isnt perfect, but close. hardware optional
>genesis is basically perfect, no hardware required
>ps1 is perfect, hardware isnt needed
>n64 is a shitshow, hardware required still
>saturn is a shitshow, hardware required and even then its lens is dying
>ps2 is a mess, hardware required but theres some shit wrong there too
>xbox is just barely getting somewhere now thanks to 1 autist, hardware required
>gamecube is literally perfect including in abnormal outliers and only gets better because of some meme shit, no hardware required
>dreamcast is far from perfect but mostly usable for normal use cases
>ps3 is getting there, hardware required
>360 is getting somewhere, hardware required
>wii is literally fucking perfect for the same reason gamecube is, hardware isnt required
>ps4 has a working skeleton of an emulator already, hardware required
>xbone literally doesnt matter since win10 is now supporting xbox native shit
>wiiu is getting there, hardware required but optional if you want
>switch is getting there already, hardware still required
nintendo and emulation is some shit

>ps3
>hardware required
???
All you need is the firmware file and you can download it from Sony directly with your browser.

the compatibility is shitty so a real ps3 is still better until compatibility is 100%

>gamecube is literally perfect

Attached: 1297762448546.png (435x435, 315K)

Do you actually know the difference between homebrewing/hacking a switch console and emulating a switch on a PC?

hey man show me one reason why its not perfect yet, if not better than hardware

>RPCS3 drama
Fuck man, this is the only PS3 emulator we have, hopefully a better team can form
FUCKING MAKE A VITA EMULATOR ALREADY YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: 1337146013833.png (500x500, 199K)

there are still minor hitches, I take issue with "literal"

those hitches are a meme and you know it

What are those hitches?

check metroid prime or somethin

it's fake drama

Doesnt look fake to me.

for me personally F-Zero GX has a strange sound issue that causes the game to stutter a little bit that seems to get better the longer I play

vita3k exists, it can boot some simple retail games

is that one or couple star wars games playable yet?

Anyone know if there are any PS2 emulator that natively support controllers?

Check discord . No one gives a fuck about it and only op faggot shitting himself(search for this thread on discord).

What a bunch of crap, user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games

ok random yellow named person saying 3 things after the fact that only relate to 1/2 of whats in there the logs look more authentic.

>random
trying this hard to stoke your dying drama flame

vita3k is dead project

Attached: 0dac321449b1118263fa0fcd133fd66b.jpg (1282x1835, 285K)

just like the console it seeks to emulate

That's an amazing lineup user.

>the average rpcs3 user

Attached: file.png (1321x707, 160K)

Copefags are the real retards in every thread. If that's the only response you can muster, then don't reply.

Are you retarded? Don't bring anime into this. Anime fans are usually artists, not programmers.

>paying
No I don't.

This sucks a bit but I'm glad Xenia doesn't have the same kind of issue and is improving a lot

False. Programmers spend all their lives on the internet, eventually a lot discover anime.
Artists are fucking normies who use macbooks.

Either you're having a stroke or I am. I can't understand what the fuck you're trying to say

I do the same and ruin friendships on purpose

wrong

Second case of pocketing patreon donations: Autechre from RetroArch.

Attached: polllatest.png (645x663, 60K)

yikes

I never liked retroarch to begin with

I didn't rpcs3 had any progress until I saw a "Skate 3 playable" video. Playable for these people is a pretty loose term, with frame rate issues and audio delays being commonplace. It can't even handle saving photos for the magazines/billboards when you do a photo challenge.

Probs your settings
join the discord and see if they cant help you

i've been following the project for a long time, helping on occasion, but i left the discord after a week. it's just cancerous.

I've noticed neko's PR's have slowed to a crawl. and not only that, he's supposed to be the one who approves pushing to master, so we have PR's from months ago just sitting there.

all of this happened, unsurprisingly when the LLVM ppu was implemented. that required going back through all kinds of shit and doing the same bug testing all over again. CPU side is much closer to completion than the GPU side though. at least KD keeps pumping out good work. the code base is so convoluted that you're not going to find many people willing or able to pick it up.

"playable" means that you can finish the main game without major issues at a near constant frame rate, despite that frame rate being around 20-25. the "perfect" category has yet to be implemented because there's really nothing to put in that category.

>Join the discord
They don't help pirates.

Who the fuck cares about photos lol

t. the guy who reported it to be playable

Anyone know a good guide to setting up a controller for PCSX2 that's recent?

I am not supporting anyone on patreon and refuse to support Patreon itself as a platform.
Patreon is 90% of the time abused and is never properly used by developers. Instead of the conventional way of carrot on the stick driving the donkey (dev team) , patreon is used wrongly by the devs to make a false delusion that work is being done while they get fed hefty pieces of carrot every month. The dev teams have zero motivation and development times are prolonged as much as possible.
Instead of focusing on productivity and timely deliverance of the project, patreon is promoting lethargy and faking the money out of more people than those whose needs it satisfies, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

literally me, i'm turning 30 this year

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_eu03__sample-ac210828101f16535851468a2c846076.jpg (850x1507, 192K)

i7 7700 works fine

where did you get this picture of me?

from /d/

Attached: 21_Rebis_369401.jpg (1280x1182, 306K)

he's in your bushes

You need to be very, very dedicated to do something like this without a full time job

>patreon devs are lazy as fuck after they get the money rolling
Wow, who could have guessed

they should get checked for breast cancer

Attached: 2cb2e6e4628b5b9e3f4d799a0fb9e262.jpg (1280x1691, 460K)

pedos get the rope

Attached: 1438298465478.jpg (1600x969, 218K)

if shit's going bad, just leave and do your own thing, I don't understand what's going on here, what's stopping people from just abandoning things if netkotekina is really doing nothing?

Hello, Trump?

because its fun to see people paying money while also being fucking idiots

Attached: file.png (683x482, 78K)

She's thousands of years old sword spirit.

Discord destroys scenes, what a garbage dump

maybe if she was a shield you'd have a solid defense

Attached: swordsman321.jpg (849x1035, 184K)

>pirated release
of the game? or the emulator? it only supports running straight from BDs?

if they have access to the source code all they need to do is publicly release it.
>going to court over an emulator

Shields are for fags. Real men dual wield.

Attached: d987e0cfc6403ad4c445b1688d074118.jpg (800x573, 166K)

do you think it's just a coincidence that emulators are progressing at a much faster rate nowadays with patreon and funding being an actual thing that people throw money at compared to 5-10 years ago when those things didn't exist?

the idea is you dumped your games yourself, not grabbed it off a torrent or some psn version with a rap you got online
people seem to not realize this and openly admit they pirated when the rules explicitly state they will not receive help for pirated versions of shit
in the pic this retard has been spamming for help despite prior warning but i dont even think they understand that theyre almost about to be banned for this

i will say i dont know if it can truly detect if its pirated but its certainly fun to watch people get mad when the devs tell them to fuck off

it runs a checksum against your file and if it matches the big bad list you get spanked
its really fucking stupid.

Meanwhile I'm playing on my PS3.

If the dump is proper wouldn't the checksums always match? This is fucking retarded.

>RPCS3

Attached: 1530603395045.jpg (362x346, 38K)

how will it check the big bad list if I just play offline? or delete the big bad list, if it's built in? and if I play with my own dump, will it report the checksum of my dump to RPCS3 team and it'll be added there, thus next time I update RPCS3 I'll get pirate reported despite doing everything properly? how does this shit even work?

dumb anime poster

>not using the same controler on the PS3 and PC so you can play the same game on the PS3 and PC at the same time using two separate screens so you can have double the fun

>EVERY programmer is white

fixed that for you Jamal

>Why is (thing centered around Discord) filled with spazzy drama like this?

Trannies

Remember when no one cared who the creators of emulators were? When the only thing that mattered was the fact that some rough coder, decided to take on the crazy task. And sometimes they'd go on hiatuses, and we didn't know why. But at some point, they'd either come back, or someone else would take their work, and continue the project.

Discord and social media is cancer that promotes attention whoring. It's like all the forum faggotss with 10k posts from early 2000 consolidated into one global cesspool.

bet you are from yurop

false. animefags are mostly fullblown STEM autists thanks to how much time they spend on the internet.
but the autists that managed to hold an actual job don't have to rely on actual faggotry and patreon like happen to emulators, speedrunning and fan translation

of course it's discord drama

Attached: 1547563950589.jpg (1614x1080, 341K)

>It's like all the forum faggotss with 10k posts from early 2000 consolidated into one global cesspoo
you are pretty on point with that

that's a fat cat

nice meme but most programmers are perfectly normal human beings
In my university, I know of 2-3 autistic people, but it's not impossible to work with them. Yes, they are more prevalent in programming jobs but it's not an autistfest like low iqlets would make others believe

>psn version + rap
this doesn't indicate piracy though

it does because none of these cunts actually dump it from their actual system. they are more likely to call you out on it if its the psn version

Fuckin checked

seems like moralfaggotry to me, but what else is new

sony monitors their server, its not like they care, but its more that sony will step in if they dont play the moralfag shit
they know nobody actually dumps their own shit

i'm pretty sure it's just for IT support.
so if you run into their discord and tell them you fix your (pirated) shit they can just decline and slap you with a warning.

Literally me

Yes, but there are some scene releases that are modified/have intros, for instance:
youtube.com/watch?v=9t8C2E0feg4
This is for people uploading logs to get help on the RPCS3 discord. The main executable gets hashed and is included in the log, and the bot reads that hash and compares it to a database to know what game it is (and if it matches a known unclean scene release).

The real fun begins when they make this work better
Currently only 3.55 seems to get into the xmb without fataling which is really ironic given how that's literally the golden firmware for real ps3s as well

Attached: file.png (1282x752, 519K)

oh well, at least my PS3 Slim still works and has CFW installed on it

Attached: 6345344.jpg (252x372, 58K)

PSP emulation is also close to perfect. it saved my ass last year when my psps stopped working. and finding actual new PSP 3k models are a pain in the pass

thats a lot of 0

the street models are retarded. look up the E1000

I have friend who has the same life style as the faggot lazy autist. he is getting worse tho. since he is now into tranny porn. and is fine being a bitch to any women if she pays the bills and let he stay at home. motherfucker will be in for a ride once his mother gets tired of him

Attached: bce8c7f14eeb12286e077a66ee06c4c8.jpg (225x350, 19K)

>mfw your games get desynced by 0.5 FPS

Attached: 1551560724411s.jpg (104x125, 3K)