This game is hands down better than Undertale prove me wrong anons

This game is hands down better than Undertale prove me wrong anons

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-06-59-52-1.png (395x348, 162K)

its not sa debate and you didnt have to kill a thread to tell us what we already knew

>gay edgelord shit about boring uncreative characters

pass

so undertale?

Lisa's one of my favorite game series, I don't know if it's "better" than Undertale though. They both are pretty good games, though I can say I'd recommend Undertale to more people than Lisa. It just has wider appeal.

Lisa: It's a bit broken gameplay wise, and overall a bit less polished than undertale. I think Undertale does a few things better and personally, is more satisfying on a story level (as things wrap up fairly well). I think Lisa is much more show and tell through imagery, whereas Undertale is more reliant on dialogue to create the same effect.

I don't think it's fair comparing these two. They have very different tones and atmospheres, and the gameplay is quite different.

if you dumb down any game to just buzzwords they're all bad

if you've played LISA it's painfully obvious how vestigial the battle system is in Deltarune

>us (Lisa) vs them (Undertale) mentality
>every thread starts off with insulting Undertale from bitterness or Political Conserivitards triggered that the creator said Orange Man Bad.
>Drama and Children cancel or destroy any hope for a decent collection of fan-games.

This fandom sucks and you're at fault.

Attached: 1528738317217.jpg (747x891, 62K)

Prove it.

It's plenty fair. I agree with your sentiment in terms of quality, they both have good things going for them but there's something to be gained from putting them both up for comparison. They both tackle some dark themes but in very different ways, for example.

They also both reference and draw from some staples of pop culture, like Earthbound and anime. Especially the former being their progenitor does warrant a comparison.

>it's painfully obvious how vestigial the battle system is in Deltarune
before I call you a retard, please explain. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

>hur dur I can't understand provocative topics, the staple of Yea Forums, as a way to introduce conversation.
>hur dur ideas can be destroyed, muh fan games
>fails to point out or bring up content to discuss
I'm having a rough day but I'm gonna let you have it. Why don't you stop your belly aching and talk about some fan games, friendo.

Attached: e23.jpg (400x240, 15K)

>deal with it cuck haha get some tolerance xd
Enjoy your "NO MY GAME IS BETTER" thread I guess.

>Idea's are this finite thing that can't be rebuilt or built off of. Don't recall every making that claim.

>b-but if you talk about the problem that means you're apart of it!!!

Based Retard, I'm excited for Pointless Act 1.1! Rando did nothing wrong! All that lovely over discussed crap. There, feed off my conversational tit you monkey.

Attached: _oneshot_styled_portrait__buddy_armstrong_by_dustier_and_dustier-dbp9k7e.png (576x576, 4K)

Alright friendo, I know you can't help but continue to have your moments. I never implied you were a part of the problem, but now I'm definitely implying you're a dummy. Also, you've accomplished the great feat of having two bitch fits and still not contributing to the conversation much.

>There, feed off my conversational tit
I'll give you props for that, though

There are a bunch of more interesting indie games than undertale but none of them are overly melodramatic or are carried with popular culture so of course they aren't as popular

Attached: 00a9be883c3.png (695x665, 121K)

Birdie is too OP, fun game tho

kill yourself pedshit

Can you name a few? Im interested

Such as?

Sorry Im not very fluent with English, what do you mean by that?

Rando didn't deserve anything that happened to him

Agreed

Atrocious and boring combat system

Balanced by a brilliant story, dark humor and good characters

Lisa is a JRPG, Undertale is a VN. Not exactly comparable.

It's cool, no need to compare it to undertale. Both are good games, it's all just preference but one of these games have cancer fanbase