Lmao they made Kyrie an afro African-American model on upcoming DMC5 DLC kek

Attached: Kyrie.png (1024x576, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/2gg55ZC.jpg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552375550135.webm
app.famitsu.com/20190312_1425788/
youtube.com/watch?v=V0f2TDqUp1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>doing fucking SSS top notch god tier shit against the angelo squad in mission 11 on SoS
>nobody spawns
>the massive particle shitstorm from KC and Balrog makes the eye invisible
>die to it exploding on me at the height of my thrill
no longer motivated

Attached: 1549904978286.png (534x520, 343K)

Wtf are you talking about retard

Always turn your back on him

BANG BANG BANG
YOU'RE A DOUBLE NIGGER

How did Dante get the Balrog?

After he killed Berial, Balrog became the big cheese, but then Matier asked Dante to go kick his ass because so he went down to hell and wacked the shit out of him until Cerberus broke, so then Balrog was all like hey dog I'll come along with you to get more experience so we can have a rematch later.

There is a story in the prequel novel, i think Lucia and Dante hunted him down, and Cerberus broke during the fight.
He got Balrog as a replacement, went NO WAY FAG to Lucia again and went to DMC5.

explained in the prequel novel
Balrog was second in command of the Fire Hell before Berial died in 4, so now Balrog is commander
Balrog somehow manages to get his hands on a shard of Yamato and can now teleport into the human world whenever he wants
Lucia calls Dante to help deal with it, and also slyly hint she wants to jump his bones
Dante doesn't dick her down, and focuses entirely on the mission because Yamato is involved
Balrog, before dying, realizes Dante is related to Sparda and wants to join forces in order to gain more power of his own, and become a devil arm willingly, but promises to one day come back for a rematch
Dante then goes home and never gives Lucia the much deserved and much needed DT fucking her begs for

Being able to melee the shadow was some bullshit. Their og info file specifically said they grew to deflect swords due to fights with ancient knights. Way to ruin any nuance, just whack it ok

Attached: angry-with-his-arms-crossed-stock-photo_csp17247145.jpg (450x320, 17K)

Wrote this for a ded thread. Asked to create a new character, the demon that forged Sparda's sword, for the bois to meet in hell. Each > is his look, personality, playstyle, and color theme
>skilled but weathered, middle-aged and wiry but lean and mean, black and silver beard, deeply tanned and lined skin, distinctly Arab, Levantine, and Turkish aesthetic
>wily fox, something of an inversion of Nero -- sophisticated as both an artisan and demonologist but with a clear mean streak and bloodlust in a fight necessary to torture demons into weapons; principled and honorable but amoral
>mix of summoned swords, Lucia's hopping ranged attacks, and a dervish: all attacks create movement and build or slow momentum including ranged attacks and momentum increases damage at the cost of ease of control
>green and silver

Pretty much, we're gonna be seeing more game with it in due time.

what kind of dlc is coming out?
honestly the game is fantastic but the base game feels incomplete. The end fights are some of the best in the series but it feels like there should be like one other thing to wrap up, the gear isn't even maxed out until the last mission.

DMCV proved to me that a Dead Rising 1 remake in the RE egine would be pure sex

DMC5 isn't the same species, just an approximation of their kind.

Shadow isn't a real shadow. It's just Nelo Angelo's memories.

>Jessie's thickness in the RE engine
>Literally hundreds of zombies on screen, even more distinct than in REmake2
>Frank voiced by RJ Tolo again
Muh dick

Attached: Jessie McCarney.jpg (600x1300, 76K)

Trish and Lady is almost guaranteed. Vergil is already in the files. There will probably be something else dealing with the V book, probably V coming back.

Wasn't he 2nd in command to Argosax

Attached: 1530646476873.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Bloody palace for all 3 characters is confirmed as a freebie

DLC is complete mystery but dataminers think they found flags confirming playable virgil

How do I into Cavaliere, I don't get how the gear system works

This, it's like how Griffon isn't the same exact one Mundus fried. He might know about the fate of his namesake, but he's got no actual ties to the original feather face.

Yea, that. Lucia was shocked Dante kicked Balrog's ass so easily, it got her super wet and hungry for baby making
But, of course, Dante just up and left
Matier even berated Dante for not just spending at least one evening with the poor girl who only wants love

This could be cut content for all we know. If you pay attention during Dantes credits it makes sense because you can see see Vergil fighting with a playable looking moveset but he uses a very incomplete looking amount of moves

Hard to say if I can accept that happening. While V was a fun character who was cut short, it'd be a bit wishy washy that he just gets to brought back as his own being entirely separate from Vergil.

No way fag.
We ain't validating 2 more than we need to. Just give us the Despair Embodied OST again and we'll end it there.

Gear Wheel is basically like fighting game rekkas, you use the first hit of the combo and activate other unique moves from it.

Underrated

Attached: 201410sdfd05_1914531.jpg (469x563, 68K)

Dante has always been asexual in my headcanon, he's never shown any signs of romantic or sexual interests towards anyone in the series (DARK SOUL WITH LIIIGHT doesnt count).

I think Dante just likes to show off but has no desire to ever dick down any girl he meets.

Attached: 1552280312102.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>he's never shown any signs of romantic or sexual interests towards anyone

Attached: 282036.jpg (558x614, 18K)

mfw when I realize every single weapon Dante has uses some kind of system, whether it be Balrog's mode change, Cavaliere's gears, or Cerberus's charge moves.

Also holy shit boys, I think I've got my new Dante control scheme down.

Square - Melee
Triangle - DT
Circle - Change Gun
X - Jump
L1 - Shoot
L2 - Style
R1 - Lock On
R2 - Change Devil Arm

I don't change guns often mid-combat, so I'm fine with it being on circle, though I may swap it with DT on Triangle because I use DT even less frequently. The biggest thing about this setup is that I can easily simultaneously use the Style button for DSD's Sword Master moves as well as charge Cerberus mid-combo. I also thing a trigger is more intuitive than a button for RG blocks. Anyways with this setup I'm really feeling and loving DSD.

>he's never shown any signs of romantic or sexual interests towards anyone in the series

Attached: dispoint.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Credo was hard to take seriously because of dat voice.

He definitely dated Trish for a while, but they seem to be a on/off relatioship

>this is my kind of rain, i wonder
>but itd be a waste if you ended up just a pretty stain

So is it even possible to S rank the prologue without beating Urizen?

the few times we've seen him do this (like DMC3) is typical asexual behavior. As a young man he tries to play up his sexuality to show off and assert his masculinity, but he never executes because he's not actually into the deed. Asexuals usually stop trying to put on these fronts as they grow older.

What makes you say that?

thought he wanted to fuck lady but got shot down

he did
for vergil

My fanfiction goes on as follows
>Vergil sees the error of his ways
>As repentance he seals part of his power in the book
>This mirrors Sparda sealing his power inside Force Edge
>Which was the whole thing that kickstarted Vergil's fall
>The book comes back as an autonomous V, with summons and all, who becomes Vergil's right hand man
>This also mirrors Dante reviving Trish
>You can then go on to say Vergil had already done it before fighting Dante and Nero, or at least partly
>Vergil and V can then become sort of friendly rivals to Dante and Nero, still kinda villainous and edgy
>Nero is kinda jealous that V has more of his father's attention and trust than he does

Attached: 1552161398286.jpg (300x621, 27K)

fucking japs why would dante be interested in someone whos a literal physical copy of his mother sexually serious issues there especially when he could be going to pound town on prime lady.

Playing V is boring as shit

not that it even matters, but is two still the last game chronologically or does 5 take place after it?

$5 says Kyrie likes to watch Nero fuck other girls

>literally controlling three characters at the same time
>boring
I think you’re just bad, user

>V can manifest from the book or just float around as it when he pleases
>Nero sometimes will snatch book-V and shake him around when he's annoyed

2 is now before 4

The book isn't a hint about V coming back, he's gone, accept it. but anyways I hope Trish/Lady, Vergil dlc are mini story campaigns and not just for Bloody Palace/replaying base game, If there is one thing DmC did right, it was making an actual story dlc for Vergil.

Is it more air combo heavy like 4 or ground combos like 3?

Specifically Dante I’m asking for

This is what happens when tumblr invades the threads. And no, it wasn't the Vfags, Vergilfujos are the ones invaiding.

>Vergil separates his human side, both body and person, to be whole demon
>The human half has full sleeve and torso tattoos.
So does Vergil have those under his coat that we never see? Did Mundus do that while having him mind controlled just to fuck with him? Or did he get them on his own after being broken free, to remind himself of his past.

People seem to project all kinds of retarded shit onto these characters for the way they act, but the fact of the matter is that they don't act that way because of some kind of obscure hint at a niche part of their personality, they act that way because they're pretty hollow and the characterization isn't very good so it makes retards like you try to fill in the gaps. I mean, asexual, really? Are you actually this fucking retarded?

It's full-retard that Vergil came back in the first place with no explanation, so keep crying and coping cuck. People like V, nothing you can do about it.

Why do people even care that this cardboard cutout of a character didn't show up? She's just a plot device.

enjoy the first dlc expansion
its going to be the novel, matt said they would find a way to give western fans a chance to experience the novel in some way since they won't translate it

Attached: 1539731116061.gif (480x270, 528K)

Where was lady in DMC1?

>tfw I just started Dante Must Die
>Literally get 3 shotted by Empusa Queen

God I can only imagine how hard the Vergil and Urizen fight is going to be

Attached: 1552193802273.png (510x483, 259K)

What are the chances of Vergil being included in the Bloody Palace update? I hope my hopes are not thrashed.

>>Nero is kinda jealous that V has more of his father's attention and trust than he does

I like this. I want V and Nero to be brotherly almost.

Attached: 1552342291327.jpg (767x767, 53K)

yes, but that's only for SoS and DMD

>no explanation
The explanation is he was never dead. Nothing to "come back" from. And before you try and say it, no, it isn't a retcon, because DMC1 never admitted Vergil died.

Kyrie would look cute with an afro.
>"Nero! The outside world is so interesting! I learned this new word today..."

>HES GONE STOP LIKING HIM PLEASE IT HURTS MY FEELINGS

If your precious Vergin can come back with no explanation, so can V. Go cry on tumblr some more asexual-chan.

I wonder if that means we might see some kind of Boss Memorial mode where we can refight updated versions of bosses from DMC 1-4, that'd be pretty rad.
>Mundus battle in the RE engine

Attached: Asura's sexual frustration.png (566x423, 317K)

>he's gone, accept it
Never say never on a DMC thread.

I doubt there's any sort of connection like that unless stated otherwise. My understanding is that V and Urizen are their own entities that carry elements of Vergil, but aren't entirely derivative of him.

Probably off doing her own jobs. Unlike Dante, she keeps the money and takes care of herself.

He's always flirted/approached girls but when they reciprocate he immediately stops (most noticeable with Lady in DMC3). I think he's just a big narcissist and loves the attention he gets but doesn't care about getting his dick wet himself.

I'm not one to normally label characters with sexualities but for Dante its really the only way to explain how he spends nearly all of his time around 2 girls who he blatantly flirted with in previous games and they don't get jealous over him. They also seem wise to his bullshit by now as they'll constantly poke fun at his ego.

Attached: 1518358880339.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>pretending chicken actually does anything
>nightmare is just random lasers
>actually has read book button
fun

Attached: 1520984720912.png (500x374, 218K)

V didn't die either, stupid bitch. Keep crying that people like him and don't want him to be attached to your washed up boomer fave.

>JUST STOP GUISE I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS STOP WANTING V TO COME BACK

lolno

>Nero: Great, a little brother. Just what I always wanted
>Dante: Cheer up, kid. At least you get to be the older one

NO KYRIE DON'T SAY IT. MORRISON GET DOWN!

Attached: 1550164317934.png (625x626, 56K)

Blame Kamiya and his fetishes
Check the name of the DMC1 OST, the name of the music of every scene involving those 2 towards the end is something sexual.
Also the Viewtful Joe cameo.
Itsuno isnt even going against it, just saying that she and dante are partners with a mysterious relationship

>People like V
I don't.

V being Vergil is on par with Liquid living inside Ocelot through his arm and randomly possessing him. It is such fucking retarded writing it deserves a medal.

Vergil never died, and he sure as hell had an explanation for his return in DMC5.

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy V
>tfw not intelligent enough to enjoy dante

Attached: 1551920755609.png (190x360, 96K)

Is it possible to get read of the censorship on PC by just removing lens flare? I heard some people say yes, but it doesn't work whenever I try it.

this game is awful, 1 and 3 were the only good ones.

you got the wrong person
I don't care if V never comes back, just pointing out Vergil didn't die, so the whole "no explanation" shit was wrong

I think it will just be the balrog fight look at it like this
>balrog has a VA already
>has a design
>cerberus is in the game as king cerberus just remove the lighting and fire powers and give it the moves its missing from 3
its a really easy budget dlc to do the most they have to do is give Dante 3 new animations from dmc3, and design the boss fight and model balrog the hardest part is giving lucia a model and designing a stage for the fight

it was good for the first half

>mup da do didda bix nood

I think he just has Leon Syndrome where he's only ever interested in girls he has no shot with, like Nevan and Lady in 3. When Lady grew tits and started acting more slutty he lost interest entirely, and he never seems to treat Trish as more than a bro. He seems to have grown sick of Patty when she got into him, as well.

>STOP LIKING V I CAN'T HANDLE IT STOP TALKKING ABOUT HIM AND WANTING HIM BACK THIS IS VERGILS GAME

Never gonna happen kek. Must piss you off that the whole story was shit on just to wank your husbando and people still like V as his own character anyway and want him back even if it means asspulling and ignoring your Vergilwank Itsuno fanfic.

V is literally part of Vergil, you dip. It's not like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts where he was a totally separate entity to Sora.

V book is just poetry book Vergil got from some old man when he was kid and he wrote his name on it because Dante constantly stole his stuff.
There isn't anything special about that book, other than it meant a lot to Vergil when he was a kid.

I'm not against V being brought back by some bs, by the way. But, the book isn't the answer you seek.

>people still like V as his own character anyway
I don't.

>Implying DMC 1 holds up well with that shitty camera

Attached: 1551755318576.jpg (400x411, 44K)

Attached: 1550163607883.png (625x626, 56K)

6,000,000 Red Orbs says Kyrie likes to have Nero fuck her in front of everyone on the altar of the the Fortuna chapel while she tries singing.

What fanfic you autismal shitlord? V merged back into Urizen to revive Vergil. The fuck are you sperging about?

V is a separate entity, he literally split from him. Are you dumb?

Not like it matters either way, if Capcom wants to bring him back they are doing it.

What is up with mission 10? I beat it like 5 times trying to get an s . I got hit 0 times this try

>STOP LIKING V IT TRIGGERS MY AUTIST PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
>THIS IS VERGILS GAME TALK ABOUT VERGIL NOT V PELASEES

>Yea Forums will fall for this low quality bait

pol has ruined Yea Forums

Attached: 1549854196069.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: t.absolute state of tumblr.png (540x520, 258K)

Yes, when Vergil SPLIT HIMSELF, dipshit. But when he merges back with Urizen, that's the end of him. He's not secretly living on inside Vergil's head.

griffon has one of V's best moves, if not the best (his dive attack that launches high). good to know youre shit at games.

DMC 1 was pure kino with the classic camera. It is long overdue for a remake though, and with as good as RE 2 was, I feel like a DMC 1 remake would be amazing.

Dante cares for Patty like a daughter or a neice
The prequel novel even implies he wants to see her again, he just didn't want to have to deal with normal people at a party

Mission 10 is cursed or some shit even in SoS to S.

Attached: 1552327814544.png (1152x628, 72K)

It could be. Not like it would be difficult.

Why are fujos mad about? Incest ships are default here. Even straight ships are borderline incest.

Nobody said they hated him, retard, just that they aren't going to pull a KH3 wishy washy bullshit for no reason. Christ, can you be any more of a sperg?
>inb4 another CAPSLOCK FUCK YEAR response

Attached: 0q23u43.png (978x683, 725K)

I first played it a few months ago, and outside of Nightmare it holds up just fine. The camera in 3 isn't exactly perfect either but the audio cues help make up for it.

I like how Vergilfujos always complain about Vfags being from tumblr yet you are the ones constantly bringing up tumblr and posting screencaps.

>most noticeable with Lady in DMC3
she shoots him in the head you dumb fuck
that's not reciprocating that's attempted murder

Attached: LEAVENIGGALEAVE.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

>There isn't anything special about that book, other than it meant a lot to Vergil when he was a kid.
There also wasn't anything special to Force Edge outside of being the sword Sparda used. Hell, Vergil and Dante couldn't even properly DT with base Force Edge.

I don't care if you like V, but I don't.

>tfw I actually got fucked up by those spike traps in Mission 15 as Nero when I didn't have air hike

Attached: 1551790463231.jpg (640x515, 86K)

A remake of DMC2 would also be nice, if only to make into a proper game for once that wasn't a boring slog

I never said he was, but saying V isn't a separate entity is just wrong. He is a separate entity and then he disappears. If they wanted to bring V back, it would be as a separate entity again because he always was.

the new style point system is awful, and as a result Mission 10 becomes nearly impossible to S rank without no-damage.

Basically, the game has a point value for each rank. It averages the time you spend in each rank. This means that if you kill things quickly, you are penalized. To maximize style you want to stall at higher ranks. But in Mission 10, everything has low HP and dies fast so you really can't get to S rank mathematically without cheese.

Kind of different, user. That's a sword made by a demon, not just some $10 book from whatever shop Vergil went to as a kid.

Several new moves and the weapons he has at his disposal have enhanced Dante's ground game one hundred fold.

You stupid fucking idiot. That stupid dive attack is the exact same as the panther tail flip. Nice to know you're just here to talk shit.

>just that they aren't going to pull a KH3 wishy washy bullshit for no reason

If they want to bring V back, they will. It's not any less retarded than Vergil coming back, but keep reaching and pretending Capcom gives a fuck.

He meant the kabedon in the library, fag

anyone notice there's one really angry vergilfujo who camps these threads.

He isn't though, he's an aspect of Vergil, his humanity to be precise. He's not some special manifestation, he's basically Vergil with his demon powers stripped out.

I can't get an S on fucking mission 18

V has superb ass. No wonder why fujos like him the most.

Attached: hank's ass.jpg (606x1233, 111K)

Dive attack is a stinger, fag. Shadow's tail flip needs to be close to an enemy to work.

So the fist to get the nude mod treatment was V, great but where is my nude Nero mod?

Attached: 1544847891625.gif (400x225, 2.77M)

You clearly care since you keep responding to me and get triggered every time someone mentions that they like him and that other people like him.

I don't care that you don't like V but I do. That's how you sound. Dumb ugly autist.

>That stupid dive attack is the exact same

Wrong. The dive attack has a much longer range and also launches higher. Nice to know you're shit at games. You spent all last night shitting on V gameplay and got BTFO too.

It's still just metal, as far as we know. The book also doesn't seem wholy normal considering V gains DT from it.

>blowing through the game on human right now just to get all the blue and purple orbs before dmd
>everything is dying in almost 1 hit

So this is what cutscene dante and nero feels like.

>change dante's song in the jukebox
>half of his missions it doesn't play
>subhuman plays during the credits fight

Attached: fefe.jpg (300x250, 19K)

>V is a separate entity when Vergil splits himself
>oh wait no fuck he's not FUCKKCCKFJLDKFJ

lol keep switching goalposts ugly bitch

>Nude mods for character models people trashed
Are you guys that obsessed for nude mods? Where's the suffer mod for King Cerberus OST instead?

That black haired girl is kind of cute.

Yes, I am very triggered right now.

I don't like V btw.

>says the guy who insists it'll happen with no basis

Attached: bentama.png (233x278, 113K)

>That stupid dive attack is the exact same as the panther tail flip.
No you fucking retard, they have different ranges, damage, properties. They are different in almost every way.

Actually, Lady was the one that got first nude mod, but her's is just barbie doll without nipples and vagina.
Nico's on another hand...
>i.imgur.com/2gg55ZC.jpg

>frog
Fuck off

I like all the DMC characters, V included, stop projecting faggot, I was just saying the book had nothing hinting at V's return, it was a sign of trust from Vergil to Nero when he gave him the book and as a promise, he'll come back. I like V as a character, but for me, from a narrative standpoint, V coming back would be actual shit tier writing.

I would love for them to redesign the DMC2 bosses.
>Griffon fight with Nero grim gripping around the arena
>Despair Embodied but you can royal guard the energy rain
>Doppleganger as V where you have to dodge him while using the summons to open up the lights
>Credo vs. Helter Skelter
Would take a lot of work but I'd gladly pay a shitload for that.

hopefully they fix this shit at some point, random ambient music isn't for battles

oh well, at least there's still bloody palace

Vergil coming back had no basis either, that's why he was only a flashback cameo in DMC4, but keep pretending Capcom cares about your autism.

I didn't switch anything, dipshit. But hey, keep acting like a sperging child, that seems to be all you're good at.

why do fujos draw men like women? it looks like a couple of dykes

All of Griffon's attacks are pretty good.

My main issue with V is that it's kinda hard to connect Shadow and Griffon into a good rhythm. I end up using either one or the other, or mashing both.

I can tell.

A LOT of people like V and so do I. You are going to have to deal with seeing it, better go make a post crying about it on tumblr kek

>ugly
weird burn considering the only reason you fujos like V is that he's ugly enough you figure you might have a chance with him

Is Vergil going to prison when they come back? It would be sick if the comdition for Vergil being in jail is that him and Dante spar for an hour every week and then one day Dante never arrives.

The game's ending sets up a Trish and Lady campaign, and Vergil already has player files in the game. Bloody Palace is confirmed for next month and is free, with some neat stuff like for example V being able to fight bosses he couldn't in the main story. There's actually footage of V's execution against Vergil that'll probably be used for the palace
I really want a Lady and Trish campaign, while I don't care much for Trish I really love Lady and would like to see her have gameplay worthy of her character for once. Alongside that, I'd be fun to have a campaign that's just Lady and Trish taking on a series of small jobs like the anime was instead of massive potential world ending events like in the games.

Attached: 1552248721358.png (1280x715, 703K)

why is tumblr here?

Why does Dante box southpaw with balrog if he’s right handed?

Is he left handed?

And Arias not acting like a total bitch, or at least being a bitch on purpose of the writing and not his actor switching between being menacing and chewing on the scenery years before Uncle Dante came to be

Vergil coming back and wasting V as a plot device only was already shit writing, you retards acting like it would be such an issue to bring him back are transparent as hell. As if you really give a fuck about the writing. Capcom sure as hell doesn't kek

Attached: D1cD-iCWkAAzVIP.jpg (1920x1440, 394K)

You can like V.

I really don't like him though.

he's obviously ambidextrous

Except, you know, the fact that the game never said he died in DMC1. But hey, call it autism because you're getting BTFO

Are there unlockable costumes? I didn’t preorder

t. tumblr

Attached: D1cD-_SW0AEzc2R.jpg (1920x1440, 253K)

There is no prison that can hold Vergil, at most they can seal him using demon magic, but that would mean never seeing him again.

fucking gross, why is Yea Forums so gay

Looks comfy

Women only like things they can see themselves in. They are narcissistic creatures by nature. A man can appreciate things that are not like him and like or love them. Women are incapable of understanding anything beyond themselves or what they feel.

Attached: 14915729163367865645erfghnvhdf.jpg (486x475, 50K)

>Try to be stylish as V
>End up mashing out of the same attacks over and over

Attached: mom says it's my turn.jpg (2608x1616, 754K)

Nope, but keep spewing them hot insults, kiddo. V is part of Vergil, deal with it already.

You must be the same retarded tumblerina that keeps going on about V.

Wait is this her canon model.

The Vergilfujos got triggered that people like V and don't just want to endlessly wank over their fave Vergin and dare to want V to be his own character so they invaded and keep shitposting their delusions

>muh asexual dante
>muh stop liking V pls it triggers my autism
>muh tumblr screencaps

Nobodies and the hatchet fuckers are the worst enemies.

There is EX color for V and Vergil to be unlocked, everything else is available for individual purchase.

You sure use lot of keks in your posts there. Are you incapable of writing anything else? Are you trying to fit in so hard, tumblr? Is "kek" what you consider Yea Forums(nel)'s "lol"? Why don't you call everyone niggers while at it. Add cuck as well.

wtf are those nipples?
Im surprised we still don't have shit for Nero/Dante/Vergil considering how gay and horny DMC fans are for them

Attached: 1542335036636.gif (268x300, 2.66M)

>he just becomes like Sasuke in Boruto, wandering around the world MOTIVATING all over demons
>only ever shows up to visit Nero to see his grandkids

>WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO FUCK V ON LY WOMEN LIKE HIM
>n-nvm he's ugly

I see you realized what a pathetic cuck you are crying over an attractive man that girls like so you finally swtiched your narrative up.

You're all special ed, that's like saying high time and shredder aren't different they both prop the enemy up, but Dante has an actual difference with them. The chicken and cat literally have ZERO difference. Stay mad that his nigger combat is dead with him.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd assume the moral guardians of tumblr don't like a father being shipped with his son because it normalizes molestation or some dumb shit like that.

I'm honestly hoping they don't make one. Both Lady and Trish get jobbed hard as fuck in 5 and are pretty much deadweight throughout. Not to mention their gameplay would more than likely be recycled from 4 and they got boring pretty quick imo

Attached: 1537576143062.png (836x469, 145K)

Doubt it. I don't think canon naked Nico model exists within files. There are only Trish's, Lady's and V's.

hatchet fuckers are good, theyre like chimeras from 4 if they were actually well designed.

>chimeras had no tells, hatchets have the most obvious tell in the game (HUGE GLOWING PURPLE)
>hatchets reward you for long combos, discourage you from spamming knockdown moves.

That was his summons and now that they're gone he doesn't have the tattoos anymore.

Keep pretending you care about the writing

>tfw enemies start getting meaty enough to combo
>devil trigger DOESN'T play once you enter the tentacle castle and is replaced with something else
My dissapointment knows no bounds

Attached: 1513127441591.jpg (960x965, 87K)

>tumblr
what the fuck are you talking about? how is tumblr related to DMC?

Those are some oddly textured nips.

Yet shit like this exists.

Attached: 1550659848104.png (1142x756, 82K)

Aren't that tattoos supposed to just be the dormant state of his summons and those guys the representation of Vergil's nightmares as Nelo Angelo? Maybe the V Manga will shed some light on why tattoos or why he had them when freshly split from Urizen. Also when he temporarily loses them during M14 there are faded marks under the tattoos though.

Fujoshi's love it.

Probably.
People on there like to police shipping a lot for their own backwards ass reasons. Just take a look at the Voltron fandom if you don't believe me.

aww is the wittle Vergilfujo mad she got called out? Why don't you post more tumblr screencaps that you seethe over because even your fellow tumblrinas like V.

Maybe they'll get some new moves. Previous times they were just literally thrown into the games as bonus characters, this would be them actually getting a proper entry into the games, even if it's an add-on, but at least something to themselves than just going through the places Dante and Nero did.

um no they want to fuck him because he has the sort of ugly-cute marfan syndrome look that unpopular girls cream themselves over because they're too insecure to imagine themselves with a chad like nero or dilf like dante

>mfw fully upgraded Doctor Faust
EX taunts don't seem so out of reach

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

>The chicken and cat literally have ZERO difference.
We just explained the difference retard. Griffon launches higher, does more damage, has a longer range, but Shadow's changes his state to airborne. Go back to tumblr if you suck at games and can't tell the difference between moves.

hey i always though Nero was fucking hot, just look at him

Attached: neros dick sucking lips.jpg (415x204, 21K)

Everyone who hates V is tumblr according to his dumb ass. Ironic. Considering it's the other way around. Only said tumblr is sperging out about V He's just baiting for (you)s. Ignore him.

Ask the Vergilfujos. They keep raging about people liking V and posting screencaps from tumblr.

>get the old tracks
>Most of the time they don't play
fucking waste of money honestly. Why bother if you can't hear the tracks more than in a few missions, fuck the generic music.

>Ii-I-I-I-I-it's totally gonna happen, I swear!

>Here's your Kyrie, bro
wwyd?

Attached: 5a2b4af36384bafa0e2b6d669b1da202.jpg (1998x3000, 861K)

All I've ever wanted was a SOL with Sparda and Eva raising their twins
>MOOOM DANTE CUT ME IN HALF AGAIN

Please stop reposting that. It's cancer and needs to fucking die already.

C'mon barry you're back again? Stop spreading youre autism everywhere.

>The chicken and cat literally have ZERO difference.
lmfao

>>MOOOM DANTE CUT ME IN HALF AGAIN
I thought I wiped that commercial from my mind.

Fujos seem like they would love V, though. What's the problem?

>his legs trembled
>his eyes opened
Fucking amateur writers, holy shit.

Attached: 1325750769586.png (346x329, 255K)

Says the ugly loser who keeps bringing up tumblr and posting tumblr screencaps. You're just mad your fellow fujoshi like V, keep your drama there you ugly whore. I bet you wish you could say these things on tumblr, but you can't because you're a pathetic cuck so you have to post it here and sperg about how mad you are that people liek V and want him separate from you boomer husbando.

V's Ex Taunt
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552375550135.webm

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190308075544.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

>Fujoshi's love it.
tumblr is dead, whats the point in even using it anymore when 99% of users used it for a steady stream of constant porn

Vergilfujos are an even more powerful strain than Vfujos. We've had some guy camping threads for nearly two days now trying to pick a fight with anyone who likes V.

I knew what that shit was even before I clicked.
Seems I spent too much time on these threads.

Honestly I don't mind, just saiyan. I'm just here for the show. They are the other side of the same coin, the other half being us.

Attached: 1331628045688.png (286x260, 15K)

Attached: 1541939101097.jpg (522x522, 110K)

They do like V. It's just that the Vergilfujos are triggered over it, so they are trying to start a war with Vfags.

They are mad that V turned out to be really popular and a lot of his fans want him back and separate from Vergil. Vergilfujos can't cope with the fact that people want a story that doesn't completely revolve around their fave.

Remember, you don't need to watch your HP if you don't get hit. Cerberus Virgil killer regardless of size, stature, power level or difficulty. Just gotta get tricky.

I could easily see her freaking out after learning that Nero's a descendant of Sparda and making him get a harem.
>"Nero, I know you love me, and I love you too. But it's your divine right to indulge in all pleasures of the flesh."
>"Sparda sacrificed so much to protect humanity, and he was rewarded by becoming the feudal lord of Fortuna. That makes you my lord, and there are certain privileges that come with that title. It wouldn't be very pious of me to dishonour the memory of Sparda, now would it?"
>"Besides, there are other factors to consider. Sparda didn't leave behind many heirs, and humans have nearly been wiped out multiple times since. It's only because of the few people with Sparda's blood that we're all still here. In order to fully realize Sparda's dream of a fully protected human world, it is necessary to spread the power of Sparda everywhere."
>"Simply put, you need to impregnate more women, Nero. It's your holy mission. Do it to save the world. Don't worry, I'll help you. I already know some who are more than willing..."

I don't think he's a fujo. He's probably just autistic and hates the character for no reason.

The ideal is that they remake both since they've never really had good gameplay. Seeing as this is the game where everyone got a billion gameplay tweaks and new toys I wouldn't doubt them trying to salvage Lady and Trish.
Vergil is inevitable however, and I shutter at what kind of crazy shit they might give him this time around

Attached: 1552169175255.jpg (960x490, 54K)

My thing's sound effects here's a T-rex

Attached: 54edfb0a41ab6cbc6ea7c868d2bff399.png (542x348, 252K)

she's so perfect

Attached: 1460142124607.jpg (3771x2541, 1.18M)

>um no

You sure are mad that V is really attractive and became popular huh? Maybe you can write another blogpost about how mad you are that people like V an aren't just focusing on your husbando Vergin for once.

Did you recover after anons caught you in samefagging threads? Want reminder of it?

Kek you're so desperate for your headcanon to be real eh hankbutt?

Vorgil turned into a velociraptor you mong.

I really hope they bring V back nightmare always gets me S rank

Attached: ACC851E4107A403FB487A2B166C3B0DF.png (205x246, 4K)

>perfect parrying all 4 vergil’s judgement cuts

Attached: 283BE043-F791-4A50-8C77-A3B075682F7B.jpg (153x178, 5K)

>um no
also the whole posts just reeks it was written by a female

can't even try to address the body of the post. in my day trolling meant something

Based X.

That's the Vergilautist. He got triggered that people called Vergil ugly for two days when he was first revealed and started going after V fans randomly. Why does Vergil have the most autistic fans? I like him a lot, but you don't see Nero or Dantefags acting like this. Well aside from that one guy who autistically hates Nero and keeps sperging that he wishes it was only Dante's game.

Begone SJW scum. No one wants to hear your Non-binary, tranny, gender fluid, mentally sick dillusional fantasy fairytales.

Attached: NEVERREALLYWANNASAYITSOVER.jpg (500x673, 107K)

How much do you lose when you get hit with the max upgrade? Sharpening both sides of a double edged sword seems very risky for someone bad at the game.

because of the way style points work, summoning nightmare constantly actually hurts your ranking in many situations because it speeds up fights. You aren't very good at videogames and don't know much about DMC5 mechanics.

Does anything cool happen ig i Dodge vergils attack aftwr i beat him on 19? Or do I have to get hit.

jokes on you I'm actually on old weeb

Attached: boom.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

This. You can't say one good thing about V and he keeps responding to everyone with "kys" or calling everyone a fujo or some other troll shitpost thing.

Give him the (you) guys. Samefag-kun is talking to himself, AGAIN. It's kinda sad.

Wtf I didn't get naked V on my PS4. Was it censored?

How do I unlock ex color V lads? I've seen so much conflicting shit

>that's like saying high time and shredder aren't different they both prop the enemy up
Shredder does not Prop the enemy up.

Guys, guys listen

I don't like V

V actually has a really cute butt in some angle, pls no bully!

Attached: 1552345992635.jpg (3840x2160, 1.81M)

Jesus, he reminds me of that one barafag that loves Wreck it Ralph.

Attached: obsessed bara fag.jpg (665x3729, 576K)

>The Ladies of DMC
>Playble Lady/Trish/Nico
>Lady takes over Nero's levels
>Devil Breakers are replaced with guns carrying limited ammo
>Trish takes over Dante's levels
>she gets more of Dante's old weapons, including Nevan, Ifrit, Nightmare-Beta, and Lucifer
>Nico takes over V's levels
>robotic Griffon and Shadow made out of Devil Breakers
>Griffon's charge is a Punchline rocket, the sphere is a blast from several Overtures, the lightning pillars are Tomboy EX shots
>Shadow's spear is a modified Helter Skelter, the tail is Rawhide, the jaws are Buster Arms
>Nightmare is the van turned into a transformer with several Gerberas as the laser

So I'm about to get the game on steam are there any settings I should turn on or off? Are there any mods I should get? Does it really crash if you alt+tab?

It writes itself. They already sort of bonded.

I think V was already in-game day one nude.

It's a mod.

Attached: 1552346718547.jpg (3840x2160, 1.65M)

You can just grind orbs on mission 13 with it in the arena right after the first divinity statue, with the right timing you can get over 500,000 orbs before you have to reload the checkpoint. The amount of orbs you lose varies on how much damage you take but you can lose over 10,000 just from a regular attack.

This. Lady/Trish are fun at heart, just really basic. But the same can be said for Vergil in 3, and look what he turned into.

bi-sama ahhn~

How the fuck do I play V

Attached: 36952853_10155607715886220_3381611615395774464_n.jpg (539x654, 55K)

Is V just Yea Forums?

Attached: 1323434458220.png (174x160, 2K)

>took three days for the threads being comfy hype and love for the gameplay and story to turn into degenerate talk about the characters fucking each other and nude mods

Gross and cringe.

Depends on dmg. 10k from a normal hit, 1k from a small one, 50k from a big hit, and i haven't tried it yet, but im sure getting hit by vergils jet strike must lose you 100-200k

Why is that greentext retard still here? He actually made a trip code for himself like the retard he is lol

>Mash buttons
>Summon nightmare
S RANK

Rebind Griffin to L1

That's a shame. I think he's a great addition to the cast, though it is a shame he's gone and we won't get a more polished version of his mechanics in the future. His play style is a little unpolished.

fall alseep from boredom

fuck off zoomertard

Fucking damn and all this time I thought I wasn't good enough.

>rabid fujos made some big hullaballoo about two 18+ nonrelated characters being pedoincest because they wanted one of them to fuck the 17 year old
>hated the fuck out of the one confirmed faggot (who is an actual good character and not just pandering trash) because they wanted to push their hyper straight fuccboi whose entire arc was about getting his dick wet with pussy as the True Legbutt Hero
>literally reee'd so hard they made the betafag showrunners change the ending to into a massively shit one that left literally nobody happy
really rustles my jimmies, especially since the Venn diagram of fey white haired anime boys, robot arms, and bara is tiny and best boy is now tainted by that whole scandal for most people

Attached: 1544435050223.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Charge Griffon.
Attack with Shadow,
Also, "Stringer" with Griffon into Shadow's air-combo (when it conjures a bunch of spears) deals a lot of damage.

A lot of it is just Barrykun being his usual, desperate for attention self.

Attached: BarryXV.png (587x476, 257K)

Sit back and read while nightmare is out. Make sure shadow is auto attacking and jump when you need too.

I think you need to S rank vergil. At least i did

Should just filter the word "vfujo" or "gay, edgy, emo" because those are the only words he seems to know how to use.

no, V would hate vidya soundtracks and whatever other trash Yea Forums listens to

bind griffon and shadow to triggers and MASH MASH MASH

MY FIRST SSS COMBO TROPH-DOGS ACQUIRED

Mash buttons pretty much. If you see a lot of enemies, charge up the bird or panther. Maybe both.

>Pretentious
>Faggot
>Sticc
Yep

>I don't think he's a fujo.
Wouldn't require much thinking to come to that conclusion. "He" and "fujo" can never be the same, because the male term is fundashi.

thanks for the boner

I can smell how disgusting you must be through the screen V fujo.

Put summons to triggers. Learn their directional inputs. Summon Nightmare. He's not very deep but you need to understand him before actually doing something sensical.

>Pretentious.
>Dying.
>Underage.
>Takes himself too seriously.
Yeah V is literally Yea Forums. Itsuno probably browses this place for sure.

Was really interested in checking out that series when I heard how it had a great start, thank god I didn't bother and just binged the Castlevania cartoon. Speaking of, I heard the director wants to do a DMC show, I wonder if that'll be canon to everything or just an adaption of the games.

I think it's the opposite. We need Barry-kun in order to stay motivated. Without him we turn on each other too easily.

Nice__

Attached: 1443021452623.jpg (514x658, 102K)

what am i looking at Vergilfujo?

Possible, I do know for sure she enjoys it when he fondles her ass like he's fluffing a pillow.

Attached: Kyrie's big butt.jpg (1023x724, 401K)

>sticc
you wish, plumper

Attached: msh.jpg (204x204, 7K)

>unironically watching Netflix """anime"""
>unironically thinking that Netflix """anime""" might ever be considered canon

It has too be trolling, no one can be that obsessed about replying to every post that mentions V not being his own character.

>Summon Nightmare. He's not very deep but you need to understand him before actually doing something sensical.
Really? I just summon him and let him do his thing.

>Vhaters are autistic anime samefag shitposters

Who would have guessed?

I guess, though I just don't get his logic of trying to sow animosity between the DMC, KH, DS, and RE fandoms. How does an obsession over a severely mediocre Final Fantasy game inspire such autism in a man?

Sorry, I meant V in general.

Hey man, i'm a weeb and I love V.

Attached: 1467762988155.png (434x611, 322K)

Watch your pet's health(more relevant on SoS and up). Have griffon on a shoulder button and focus him on the dive bomb or charge attacks. Learn to use shadow to attack(when not attacking/locked on he tends to reform near you, when locked on he tends to go closer to the target) and use him if you have to dodge over Griffon. Don't ride Nightmare unless you want to do a certain move. Don't be afraid to use gauge on DTing the summons. Learn to play unlocked, not necessarily all the time but it will help you reposition without messing up what your pets are doing.

If you don't like it, the door's over there.

>17 year old
Keith?
Man, I'm glad I didn't get into Voltron.

Nico seems super unlikely id honestly think patty or lucia before nico

What? The Castlevania show was pretty good. As for the hypothetical DMC show, why couldn't it be canon? If Itsuno went out of his way to make so much of DMC's bloated material canon in some way or another, why not a possible new adaptation?

They fucked up adding V

Most newcomers I see have actually been preferring to play Dante

>can't read
Shouldn't you be schlicking to V's hank butt right about now?

Someone actually got Vergil playable for the first few levels. Currently a very incomplete moveset. Its either cut content or coming as a surprise likely with the Bloody Palace update as Itsuno or a Capcom rep stated there would be no paid DLC for this. Hard to believe they would put in the effort to get Vergil playable to the point he is and not finish him

V should've been a cute loli. That'd improve him as a character and story in general.

ironic weebteen detected

Attached: 1469743640933.png (781x538, 372K)

I don't have muscle memory built from playing this game yet, but my middle finger on non-dominant hand is pretty weak so I don't like having any combination on left side that would require me to press more than one button at the same time or holding for prolonged amounts of time, but I can do it just fine with my right hand.

Should I do
R1 gun
R2 rev
L1 lock on

or
R1 lock on
R2 gun
L2 rev

I can't decide, but I feel like having rev on same side as melee input would make exceed timing feel a little easier

Am I fucking retarded or what? When reloading Nero's gun is there a way to just reload and not fire another shot after reloading? When I'm in the void trying to trigger his arm glowing yellow on the color up 3 it never happens even though I'm just holding X. Someone please help

Giving us demon hand trivialises most of the devil breakers. Only ones I use now are tomboy,gerbera,Helter and punchline.

>no paid DLC
Well, aside from the Deluxe pack perks and the optional Orb packs. Still, amazing to think Capcom has learned to not be super jewish about DLC stuff.

Even if he gets added to bp, I'd still want him in his own campaign and not retreading again.

First two seasons are good, rest of the show is very hit and miss but his parts are consistently great so you can just just skip to all his scenes or something like that. Season 7 is a mixed bag but the second half is redeemed solely on the factor of his awesomeness alone. Stay away from the last season because one of the showrunners had too much of a hardon for the boring princess and put her in full blown tragic Mary Sue mode tanking the whole show in the process.
>mfw he played Kyrie to the other guy's Nero in his most popular ship and the relationship was funny as fuck because of it

Castlevania anime being pretty alright is the main reason I'm hype for the DMC cartoon. Probably going to be a side story or a redo of 2 because no point in rehashing the games.

No Lance. Keith is 18 then skips a few years to 20 because of a local time warp. But the retard fujos got convinced Lance or Keith was a faggot when all this time it was the guy they pushed as Ultra Hetero Dad xD.

Attached: 1529648038203.jpg (969x874, 77K)

>When reloading Nero's gun is there a way to just reload and not fire another shot after reloading?
No, I think you're supposed to hold it until you're ready to fire and if you don't it penalizes you by only having 2 charged shots ready instead of 3

Their Castlevania looks like complete trash I don't know why so many faggots are desperate to defend it.

It will never be canon, Itsuno would probably take a couple good ideas from it like he did with DmC, though.

The story for this game felt like a filler arc used to setup the main arc.

Nothing feels like it went anywhere. It’s a clear 10/10 game though

If the rumors about the Ladies have their own adventure, it's possible that the speculations for Dante and Vergil's romp through hell is possible as well.
>Some levels they go on separate paths to cut down the tree of might
>others have them team up, with the option to switch between them
>Dante quips, and Vergil occasionally reprimands him

Feels like a setup for dante and vergil to go fight moondust.

>have to S rank Hell and Hell to get all trophies
What the fuck this is the hardest Platinum I've ever fucking seen

The latter seems to be most people's preferred setup because of stuff that happens at the end of the game.

Atleast he isn't bullshiting like nomura. The story itself is a good set up for dmc6 really.

>What? The Castlevania show was pretty good.
the castlevania netflix show is comparable to the captain N version of alucard absolute horrendous taste plebian

Did you even watch it? It's a pretty solid adaption of the third game. As for the DMC cartoon that may or may not happen, who says Itsuno would bar it from canon? What basis do you have for this?

If you release the button during certain animations it won't fire. I know that the dropkick works and I think there are a few other things too.

Use a DB attack and let go of shoot right when you use it
Air taunt also works and is very good for this and lets get a quick rev or max act if you're good

>Hankbutt

umm no sweaty

Not him but I think you are just hating on anime for the sake of hating something. And probably (you)s. Ethier way you are a nigger faggot.

Honestly, I'll just wait until another Voltron gets made, if ever. The idea of only watching the good parts of a show and nothing else just never appealed to me. Shame they had to drop the ball so hard.

>solid adaption
Yeah it's a great adaption if you change how characters act and compeltely remove characters while also making sure to remind everyone church bad

>Vergil's fedora from DmC came back as a Dante weapon
>Slurm is back in a mission end photo
>Vergil fights have "Not in a million years" and "Fuck you"
You know what this means for the DLC. High caliber abortion for Kyrie.
Dante and Vergil dialogue referring to comparing dick sizes while they were stuck in hell with nothing to do

Just use a breaker to mask your input of letting go of gun. Like use Overture or Gerbera and during its animation just let go of gun.

see, I was specifically asking because if new mechanics are added or I have to switch characters, I want to make sure whatever setup I use doesn't have to be radically changed after I've already built up muscle memory.

In what way is it like Captain N? The animation is actually solid, and the characters are pretty accurate looking.
>taste meme
Of course, this shitty reasoning.

castlevania netflix isn't an anme you fucking brainlet

Now he does it in DT form and uses his wing arms to hold her up. The Order would see it as a holy thing.

I saw a couple scenes with shitty animation, dull dialogue, and some of the slowest, most boring fights that I've ever seen. Art looks good but that doesn't mean shit when it's that poorly animated. Also they raped Bloody Tears.

Hopefully a DMC6 won't take another decade to make

Yes but you must put some effort into defeating him. You're judged on your style against Urizen

>alucard in game
Nice dude just trying to do his job
>alucard in captain N
Cool kid skater who annoys dad dracula
>alucard in netflix show
Faggot who swears for no reason like every character

It never said church bad, it just showed that the church had corruption, which is hardly a false thing to say. And big whoop, they removed Grant, so what?

I'll be honest, I still had a lot of fun with it until the last season which you can just pretend never existed because Season 7 is a pretty logical stopping point aside from a single villain still being up in the air. I'm a retard who had to wait for every season to come along but it's way more enjoyable for bingers.

>so what
how you gonna call it a solid adaption when it removes shit that ain't a solid adaption

Yeah you want to have rev on L2 and keep L1 free for Nero. For Dante and V you probably want something totally different anyways.

Gee, really convincing argument you got there.
Not.

imagine literally having a general on Yea Forums for this fucking footfag game lmao

Swing your sword, stupid.

>Haha I'll just argue semantics lul
So smart. Much intellect. Many proper rebuttal.

the reason it's similar to the captain N version is because neither version is even close to the game version at all

So how goes that all S ran completions anons?!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far i have all S ranks on missions prologue-4 on the first 3 difficulty levels of H DH and SOS.
It would feel like more of an accomplishment if this game didnt just give you free S ranks even though you can get your ass kicked by a boss and have all A ranks for all the demon fights in a stage and still end up with an S

Solid doesn't mean entirely faithful, dingaling.

We're footfags now?
>the absolute state of XV-kun

Who the hell would even try to arrest Vergil besides Dante or Nero? No law enforcement agency could touch him

not arguing semantics you didn't put a single thing up to argue apart from you don't believe i think it's shit

Except, you know, he wants to stop Dracula because he understands what his mother wanted, and just like in the games he does feel a sense of regret that he couldn't convince his father to resolve things peacefully. But hey, just whine and groan that he cursed a little.

just fucking spoil it and tell me what gets added so I can plan this out better

Yeah I have no fucking idea how mission ranking is calculated and every time I ask I get wildly different answers.

>tfw finally getting the hand out of V's juggles
shit's ridiculous yo
you can chain Griffon and Shadow into launching an enemy further and further up in the air five times in a row easy
i just wish was a little bit deeper

Attached: 1551510202469.png (432x432, 200K)

solid would imply good an adaption isn't good if it isn't faithful

Attached: 1481759368888.jpg (799x599, 128K)

>literally in denial about your footfag game

Would you like to see Beowulf and Force Edge return for playable Vergil in 5 or would you like to see them do something completely different with him

>footfag game
Huh?
Barry? Is that you?

Attached: 1548239027242.jpg (359x391, 71K)

>Nobodies
REEEEEE
I FUCKING HATEEEEEE NOBODIES!
Even when you go DT then can and will still fuck your shit up and this was e dealing with them on DH mode.
Have yet to encounter them in SOS mode and im not looking forward to it cause they had an ass load of hp in DH so i can only imagine how long it will take to kill them on SOS or DMD

Dive attack does at least 3x the damage, and you can chain shadow's launcher into Griffin's to keep enemies juggled while you load up nightmare's spikes

Dx2 collaboration details out.
Designs are unchanged and they use their original renders for their portraits.

app.famitsu.com/20190312_1425788/

They're OP as fuck, looks like Sega decided to milk everything from their whales.

Attached: Dx2 DMCV.png (855x506, 665K)

damn that must mean the reboot for dmc is good now since he wanted to stop mundus

Attached: 1477998831202.jpg (480x480, 49K)

I want something different this time desu.

That's a matter of opinion. An adaption can be good and only follow elements of the source material.

Fixed camera isn't bad in an action game. If anything action games with Garbo cameras like metal gear rising, KH2and3 convince me that DMC got it right the first time

no you can enjoy some faggot shit but to be a solid ADAPTION it has to be faithful

How do you Fuast hat farm efficiently?

Ok, you're just being retarded for the sake of it. We're done here. Here, one more (You) for the road.

Attached: Larxene (You).png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Great game

Toxic fanbase

No, it doesn't. Solid doesn't not mean the same as faithful, it just means it's good at being an adaptation. That's fine if you didn't like it, but stop trying to act like the authority on what's a good adaption and what's not.

Hey, honey! Need assistance?

Attached: 368046 - .png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

not an argument dumbo admit you're a faggot and i might forgive you and allow you to have shit taste but if you do not then you're just as bad as the fags who enjoy dmc reboot

So Lotr isn'a a solid adaptation? Because it cuts A LOT of shit from the books.

Attached: aragorn (2).jpg (757x430, 63K)

>I'm hype for the DMC cartoon. Probably going to be a side story or a redo of 2 because no point in rehashing the games.
That would be kind of cool though, if only so DMC2 could finally takes have a proper place within the series instead of being the laughing stock.

t. DmC fag

ah I see a schizoposter has arrived

solid = good
good adaption = faithful
you can not be a good adaption if you are not faithful it is no longer an adaption when you start to change the base of the source material

Literally only good post in this thread.

You didn't have any argument yourself other than stupid nonsense like "well that one game everyone hates must be good because I just twisted your words around, hurr huurr"
Get bent.

HOWEVER

Attached: lHQzTaV.png (500x373, 107K)

Correct it is a great movie trilogy but a horrible adaption

Is there a mode that doesn't let you use gold orbs? Felt on my first playthrough like it trivialized all difficulty.

Something different.
Mostly because I want to get in-canon playable Vergil and he doesn't own either of these weapons at this point.

The fuck do any of those posts have to do with footfaggotry or cartoon horse program?
youtube.com/watch?v=V0f2TDqUp1U

>air comboing a caina trying to get S rank mission 10
>get hit by an antenora flinging shit on the ground randomly on landing
FUCK ANTENORAS MAN

Attached: 1551070479685.jpg (448x560, 47K)

t. Christopher Tolkien

imagine being such a coward you aren't willing to give me some extra (you)s i never twisted any of your autistic words homeboy
i'm supposed to be ok with alucard in the anime because he has the same end goal as the game therefor air go i should be ok with donte because he wanted to stop mundus
>XD don't worry about a couple swears bro

>nipple tattoo
just when i thought she couldn't get any trashier

Except you can have a good adaption while still straying from the source material. The Mortal Kombat movie was great despite being nowhere nearly as violent as the games.

It sounds like they're trying to work on rehabilitating it rather than tossing it out completely from the looks of the V prequel novel. There's a lot of free reign with 2.

it was a good movie
it was not a good adaption brainlet

He needs some kind of gauntlet weapon, a Vergil without Lunar Phase is hardly a Vergil at all. Otherwise I'm down for new stuff, I'd love to see him get a new "gun" in the form of Griffon.

Except it was. But hey, keep spewing your buzzwords because you can't handle someone disagreeing with you.

Did anyone rip the nude models yet?

what buzzwords am i spewing and it's funny you say i can't handle someone disagreeing with me when you fags can't stop replying to me and haven't made a single point yet
you can enjoy the shitty cartoon and you can even say it's a good cartoon but to call it a solid adaption is stupid

Good thing we know demons of the same group can become the same kind of weapons as their brethren.
>Vergil encounters a demon that looks like Beowulf
>It's name is Grendel, and is somehow related to him and seeks revenge both for his death, and to carry out the vendetta on Sparda

it's shadow themed

Is this SMT mobile game worth playing? I don't mind the language barrier.

>what buzzwords
The brainlet crap you attention span challenged dip. And I made plenty of points about why the Castlevania cartoon was good, you're the one just gong "nah uh, it's not a good because it's not 1000% faithful".
Calling it solid isn't stupid because solid and faithful aren't the same exact thing.

it's in english my dude and yeah it's pretty f2p you can fuse most dudes

Would he even want to break the seal now that there are three people who could hand him his ass?

Attached: Damaged_Mundus.jpg (350x215, 13K)

>Vergil DLC in Hell
>Competition to kill Mundus first
>Revived Ifrit first boss

Story was basically an excuse to close off some loose ends so they could start mostly fresh for whatever's down the line.
It's fun because of all the fanservice but it flounders as a standalone.

brainlet isn't a buzzard it's called an insult you fucking brainlet i didn't see a single point you made about why the castlevania cartoon is good and once again you keep misunderstanding it to be a good adaption it HAS to be faithful or else it's simply a bad adaption it doesn't make the show itself bad but it makes it a bad adaption

It's available in English. It has decent gameplay, but in the end, it's a fucking gacha. If you want to be F2P, it will be extremely grindy and you need to be really smart about your fusions, because magnetite is really hard to gather.

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

Attached: v_and_griffon_devil_may_cry_5_by_siricc_dcvfcpl-pre.jpg (757x1056, 61K)

buzzword* my bad i'm running on little sleep my dude

I just refer to it as gimped or casualised.
S ranks should not be this damn easy to get.

On mission 3 with nero on SOS i got my ass handed to me by the magic demon lizard combo and got hit like 4 -5 times and got hit lie 4-5 times by artemis and still got an S on the first run through

To bad doing things like that with V is a waste of time cause it leaves other enemies active so they can attack V thus forcing you to call them back and stop your combo to avoid damage.

Thats the main issue with V:
Its hard to get anything going because you constantly have to stop attacking enemies just to dodge which resets you shadows and allows demons to regenerate from the stunned status.

Not to mention V can be hit while hes doing his Finishing stab animation which fucks up your ranks.

V getting hit during a stab animation would be like if nero could be hit during his Devil Bringer moves.
Dont know why they made V like that

kyrie's ass
that is all

Attached: 1418946375257.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

my first SSS as V, are you proud of me Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190312155830_1.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

The merit of adaptation is how well it can deliver the same general plot and themes, you absolute microcephal, not how faithful it is to all the little details in the source material. And even if it was, the games the cartoon is based on are literally "guy kills monster and then Dracula" - they have no more plot than that, so even by your own logic it is more than a faithful adaptation.

It literally is, but keep pretending it isn't because you can't admit to being wrong about what buzzwords are, or that good adaptions do not have to be entirely faithful.

100% he's in

Not unless you played violin through the whole fight.

no it isn't the merit of adaption is how faithful it is you brainlet
it's not a buzzword no matter how much you want it to be

100% he isn't. They are not giving away Vergil for free, mark my words.

What if Vergil's doppelganger will control like V's summons and whole point of V was to teach us this new mechanic of indirect control?

Attached: 0700e95.jpg (236x196, 11K)

I really hope bloody palace is at the start of April. I'm going slow on DMC5 so I don't stop playing it for like 2 weeks and get rusty. It's the fucking worst.

Real nigga hours

No. It's easy to get a triple S with him on DH.

>n-nuh-uh
You can keep drooling all you want, that doesn't imbue anything you say with any meaning.

Im at 93% with dantes abilities, what am i missing?

I dunno user, all the post launch content for both MHW and RE2 was entirely free.

the same goes for you what makes your statement have anymore merit than mine idiot

>I have no name, I am but two days old
What did Yea Forums mean by this?

I want to see Lucia again

You unlock a new ability after beating SoS

Whoops i mean 85%

this was DMD though
I have no idea how it took me this long to get an SSS on him, I have no problem with every other character but when it comes to V I just suck so fucking much and end up having to use orbs on a lot of bosses

It is a buzzwords you moron. It's an overused non-argument word used by idiots like you who don't have any meaningful thing to say to try and act like you're smart. And you're still wrong about how adaptions work. The Castlevania series was well animated, and took the plot of a nearly plotless game and spun it into something with a lot more weight to it, helps that they also had the material of the Curse of Darkness game to build off of.

Thanks guy

what ability?

What's the ability?

If the rumors about the Lady and Trish DLC is true, we just might. And from what I understand, she was in the prequel lead-in for the game.

>once again not willing to give me delicious (you)s
and no it isn't a buzzword it's an insult also the animation for the cartoon was extremely lacking in most scenes and when the animation finally did get nicer looking it ran at a buttery ps3 smooth 13 fps

Just finished downloading the InsaneRamZes rip. Is there anything I need to do with any files, or should I be good to start playing the game upon downloading everything?

>using orbs on the easiest character
Jesus, user. I fucking DESPISED his gameplay at my initial playthrough and still managed to wrap my head around his moveset for the SoS run. Getting SSS left and right now. Bosses don't even attack you, they attack Shadow.

>what makes your statement have anymore merit than mine
not being the retard who claims lotr is bad adaptation becaue it doesn't have all the side characters who appear for one page each, or that castlevania is a bad adaptation because it isn't about a pixelated dude droningly moving in one direction while killing equally pixelated monsters and jumping on platforms, or that mk is a bad adaptation because it's not just fight after fight with nothing in-between.

I hope she's playable

Attached: 1552375890760.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Is their any new modes after dmd besides hell and hell and heaven and hell? Like that one mode in 4 with a bunch of fucking enemies on screen?

It is buzzwords, friendo. And so what if the animation lacked in some parts? It's nowhere near as bad as a lot of the current crap you get on things like CN where they have more inconsistencies than a 70 HB cartoon.

that doesn't make your statement have any merit at all though not to mention a bad adaption doesn't mean a bad movie

P U R E B O I
U
R
E
B
O
I

just because other things are crap doesn't excuse the crap that is castlevania buddy and it still isn't a buzzword

It's hardly that bad, and yes brainlet is a buzzword.

How bout both of you take your argument to the where it fucking belongs,huh?

where does it belong faggot?
it's pretty bad i think there was a single scene i enjoyed in the entire show and the rest was utter garabge and brainlet is not a buzzword
also my next reply might be a bit slow i gotta take a wicked shit bro

To be fair, some of these Demon warriors are pretty chill. Reminds me a lot of Agni and Rudra. They were both bros.

Thanks for filling me in on the Cerberus thing though because I was a little confused but happy when the boss fight came about. Also, fuck Lucia. She's about as bad as Kyrie.

Bloody Palace i'm looking forward to and I'll genuinely pay to play that online. I'd say we're most likely going to get all the previously playable characters for BP at least and maybe a small continuation/the time between the tree falling. Vergil for sure though, it would be silly not to and easy to do so- fan service will guarantee you some Trish and Lady down the line but I haven't seen them fighting yet so I can't say for sure yet.

All the Nelo Angelo references, callbacks make me so happy and then sad. That shit with Vergil before the Urizen fight and the Anthony Redblade stuff just got me too sad before the boss battle. Has any series been so inclusive? Meta as fuck.

I don't know about the V stuff. That seems pretty resolute to be honest- even Daddy Vergil gave goodboi Nero a going away present. Most likely a playable character (as a trope or maybe future style) but I don't see any sense even in the DMC universe for him to be his own entity. He was literally crumbling to pieces because of that. This basically: Such bait already but i'll bite. V was Vergil conscience, end of: out of the two of them V(ergil) had planned it. He was fully aware of all of this at the beginning. Yamato however was just in his vessel accumulating power. Keep up or bait harder.

This. DMC 2 story and lore are very important... It's genuinely the least memorable though. I left that in my nostalgia whereas I've got back to the other a few times.

Wasn't that just some option the game gave you for the PC version to dump enemies onto the level?

guys I miss Agni and Rudra

Dante doesn't.

It is a buzzword, and is only used by childish people who can't form an actual argument. And again, that's fine if you didn't like it, but don't go around acting like you get to decide if it was good or not for others.

cringe

I just beat Urizen on DMD. He was pretty easy and I'm a shitty scrub.

Hey Yea Forums look at this cool combo I did as Dante.

Attached: dantecombo.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>tfw "...Nero."

Attached: 83c3uV3.jpg (1395x1123, 751K)

nice

The ability to equip all the different swords all at once.

It's not bait, V is Vergil, not some new entity a la Roxas born because of the split. And he didn't plan for everything in the game to happen, he never expected his demon side to become such a threat.

Retard, all the bitches in the strip club in the 3 manga got dicked down daily by him

Why do people keep saying Cavaliere and Faust are disappointing?

Attached: daddy-dante_c_7242070.jpg (500x632, 92K)

He sold them for fucking pizza money

it isn't a buzzword and you shouldn't go around acting as if it's good for others

Not bad.

Attached: 1551148890911.jpg (827x464, 103K)

WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER

You think Nero uses Ragtime to freeze and violate Kyrie as she’s blissfully unaware?

Those two were my weaponfu in 3. They would've been so sick in 5...

No it's a next gen exclusive mode since theb360 wnd ps3 couldn't handle it.
I meant tv.

It is a buzzword, but clearly you can't admit to being wrong about that. And I never spoke for anyone else that the cartoon is good, just that I found it good, and clearly a few others agreed. Get over yourself already.

>he never expected his demon side to become such a threat
Vergil spends the majority of his life trying to get MORE POWER and then when his completely unfettered demon side is split from him he's surprised it becomes a big threat? How stupid is this dude

>Having a master hand
Foolish mortals

Nah, he's not about to be betray her trust like that. Now, he might use rawhide to give her ass a whooping she's never had before, but she likes it rough.

go full autism

Attached: 20190312094209_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

nah it belongs on Yea Forums bro
when did i speak for others than my dude oh wait i didn't it also ain't a buzzword

I really hate how they fucked up Nero's face in DMCV.

What was Vergil's plan? Did he have an end goal after gaining more power? Just to kill Dante?

Attached: 1548138320728.gif (524x200, 1.66M)

For real tho, where's Vergil's motivation?

Attached: 1.png (974x737, 553K)

They're awful. That being said, go to cdkeys it was like £20

Exactly why don’t they have cell phones?

Because V, which had his conscious finally realized what the pursuit of power can lead to when there's nothing holding you back. It humbled him greatly, as seen by the fact that he didn't immediately care to engage Dante upon his restoration.

Is there a difference between Rebellion and Sparda? And is there any point in using them at all instead of DSS?

>kill Dante
A stupid meme.
>implying any one them want to kill each other
t. Nero

Attached: 1552325241859.png (974x737, 631K)

Yeah I like both Dante and Vergil's, but Nero just looks derpy

Urizen and V are both new entities from the split. Then the join together to become Vergil again.

>i-it's not his fault this all happened

If you can pretend that Vergil is a good boy because of V, then you have to accept that he's a bloodthirsty asshole because of Urizen. Dumb, delusional Vergilfujo.

You kept saying it can't be good if it's not entirely faithful, that implies nobody can find it good because of YOUR standard. And brainlet is literally the buzzest of buzzwords, just own up to it, there's no shame in admitting you use buzzwords from time to time.

He looks fine really. All the faces do. I liked his long hair though.

I was really fluid with him to start with, suddenly after getting all his attacks I just played like a retard. Started out SSS and went down by like 2-3 ranks average. He's interesting... just his Nightmare is so contextual besides the manually initiated OP attacks it's annoying but I get it. No other way to do it really :/ Give him more attacks or next summoner more summons.

Okay but why eat the fruit then?

If V is Vergil then Urizen is also Vergil and Vergil is responsible for Urizen's actions.

Isnt it redundant to have Reb and Sparda since they have the same move sets?

Also, is there a difference in the Cav Skins? I remember hearing that the dlc skin is a bit "faster" in appearing. Is that true?

after fusing, likely Vergil just wanted to win once rather than kill him, look how he is not angry against Dante and even smiling before figthing

Urizen is a part of Vergil too, keep pretending he's not dumb ugly Vergilfujo.

Cellphones aren't cool and the portability would make calling for Nico at any time possible. Phone booths are great checkpoints, just gotta position them like you would a divinity statue.

Power

No, they're not new entities. One is the humanity, one is the demonic power given willpower. And fuck off with the fujo argument you damned nignog, that's got nothing to do with this at all you fucking sperg.

Yeah... sorry.

My theory is that technology may not be that advanced yet.

no i'm saying it can't be a good adaption idiot not a buzzword just a simple insult

Used fully-charged buster arm on stunned Vergil, he summoned a clone at the last second, then nero fucking bashes both of their heads together

it was kino

What kind of fucking boomerposting is this, go back to your hole faggot. How is pointing out a character shows 0 sexual interest in anyone even remotely the same as that.

Isn't the fruit what got rid of his aids?

Yea, V literally says it's his fault? Did you even play the fucking game? Nobody said Vergil was innocent of what happened.

But y tho. How far will Vergil take his ded mummy complex?

Qliphoth is jamming wireless communication

It is good, regardless of your personal definition. And yes, the insult is a buzzword, it's literally a made up word by the idiots of this shithole, ergo, a buzzword.

Because one needs more power, obviously.

Attached: 1552373578022.jpg (778x813, 362K)

>responding to an almost 2 hour old post

Nigga just ignore that shit like everyone else did.

Vergil was always a nerd. He is the physical embodiment of knowledge is power as gay as tha sounds. That's also why he hates guns(Made by man, human bad!), He studied magic instead.

It's basically a representation of his mind or ego so to speak.

When is someone gonna upload the soundtrack rip

In the audio drama he sold all his devil arms but got all of them back, except for Agni and Rudra. He did not want them cause they annoy the shit out of him.

He was born 2 days ago and no one named him.

stop this stupid fucking meme

Attached: Angry shinji.png (306x273, 167K)

Attached: SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER.png (987x641, 543K)

>implying power isn't everything in life
Foolishness, user, foolishness.

So Vergil is a massive idiot right? V as his alias when split and Urizen (Your reason) are awful, awful names. Almost as bad as Tony Redgrave.

Holy shit you're actually retarded, just because something's good doesn't make it a good adaptation.

Sword master forward combo instead of summoned swords. And between rebellion and sparda it is 100% looks so go ahead and choose whatever you like. Also dad gives move enhancements with summoned swords. Check skill list.

I thought he had trouble selling Agni and Rudra specifically because they wouldn't shut the hell up?

V represents the Songs of Experience
Urizen represents the Songs of Innocence

Attached: 1550593594816.png (913x1064, 779K)

>getting beat by your son

Attached: E7634F69-0B3E-4CF6-A4A8-8F26A56FA8D9.png (600x843, 609K)

>somewhere, a collections shop has the twin swords
>every now and then they speak to each other
>the shopkeep just wonders what the fuck if happening whenever he hears their voices

Attached: Patti humming.gif (500x281, 963K)

Trish and Nero are clearly not.

So did Vergil not like Phantom or something?

Not an argument, faggot. But hey, keep insulting people because they enjoyed something you didn't like the little sperg you are. It was good, deal with it.

You know what always bothered me in dmc?
>DT on LB by default, not on LT

Attached: 1552313481043.jpg (592x555, 60K)

>jamming wireless communication
>but wired phonebooths that have been carried by the tree up into the stratosphere still work

That's just your opinion. I'm sorry. Must be hard being cynical all the time.

Maybe he taped their mouths before taking them into the shop he sold them to.

Why is it so hard to get S's on Human mode?

Phantom is too busy working for Bayo at the moment.

Shut up Dante, my son almost killed you with a single hit. Therefore I beat you with a single hit.

Attached: 1552363282586.png (489x348, 146K)

I’m confused

Did Nero steal Dante’s business? He could get sued

Huh. Not like you can remap the controller or anything. Shameful.

Demons die when they are killed.

now i don't even get my numbers
damn shame bro it's still shit

Shut up BasedBoy

Dante gifted him the neon logo.

>Limited ammo on DMC.
Are we even playing the same fucking game? Get out of here. Guns don't kill people, they give you combos and airtime.

That's why I said "by default".

Nero worked the Fortuna branch of Devil May Cry.

What's Dante gonna pay a lawyer with? Empty pizza boxes?

>tfw Vergil is gonna teach his grandkids how to get more power and get MOTIVATED and they're gonna love it
RIP Daddy Nero

Attached: 1513299709160.gif (320x180, 2.18M)

And who's gonna sue him? Dante? Good luck when he's stuck in hell. And even if he wasn't he'd be broke as said place.

Shut up S-O-Y boy.

And then he's going to fight them
>If I beat you, then by proxy I beat Nero. Then by proxy proxy I beat Dante. Agreed?

Keep telling yourself, bub. Of course now it's clear you're just shitposting and weren't taking anything seriously.

>gets dad's book and uncle's business along with his bills and debts
He lost in the end. V&D won.

Attached: 1552288005821.png (400x355, 186K)

>Fortuna branch of Devil May Cry
With a single member?

I wish tablehopper in 5 was only the sidesteps, I'm not a huge fan of the big flippy thing he does before the sidesteps.

Anyone got a webm or gif of Nero's fuck you DT?

what makes it clear exactly?

I wonder what kind of granddad nickname Vergil would have. Obviously, Dante would be the one to come up with it, just to annoy him.
>I will NOT be addressed by such a buffoonish name!
>the kids immediately chant the name
>Nero and Kyrie laugh, Nero especially enjoying it

Seeing as the main branch only has 2 members I don't see how Nero running the show in/around Fortuna would matter much.

Nero on point
Nico tech support
Kyrie as... booty?

Attached: 1552116844784.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

EzVz
>Sit in a corner spamming summons
>Side step, Sidestep
>Eagle backward. Lightning rod
>Love tap them with your cane
>Nightmare SMASH. Eye lasers

Attached: DMCCCCCCCC.jpg (352x338, 30K)

>Lady sounds younger than she was 20 years ago
Wonder why couldn't they just bring Kari back.

Attached: 1469504991554.jpg (499x500, 29K)

Vergil would be a hoot at family gatherings while the kids are young. Judgement cutting all their food into perfect tiny squares.

Come on, you can't be that dense.

>Kyrie as... booty?
Motivation support, you mean.

Thanks.

tell me where or else you're trying to avoid the argument

>literally DmC2

Guessing it was probably some kind of issue getting in touch with her, or they just didn't care for some reason. Though I find the latter possibility odd since they got Dante and Vergil's previous VAs back several times, and Lady's did return for DMC4's original release, but oddly not the special edition.

It's not avoiding anything, you're the one who was clearly shitposting if you were really just fixating on the damned numbers. Stop being such a retard already.

DmC wishes it was that good.

Except, you know, Nero's use of the word had a reasoning to it and not just being an edgy 12-year-old cunt.

Attached: Fuck Harder.jpg (1692x475, 178K)

not fixated on anything i just noticed more and more you've slowly not wanted to make it easy for me to see when you reply to me

>it's ok when Itsuno does it!

You clearly seem to be considering you can't admit you were wrong.

This ends, right here...

what?

Exactly. Itsuno does it well.

Attached: 168453876.png (1384x776, 1.39M)

Clearly not.

Attached: 1478147836233.jpg (638x475, 53K)

I won't let you kill each other

I wish kyrie was ingame, it's weird she isn't shown

so if i defeat you in an argument air go by proxy i beat him right?

Why do people think this can't be a thing? Yes, it's okay when some people do a certain thing. Botw of the world knew not to make its Ubisoft towers barf a deluge of fucking pointless distractions, just giving you the layout of the land but leaving the discoveries to you. And Itsuno had Nero swear because he's still something of a punk, but at least he's got a motivation for being that way to his dad and uncle instead of just the brat he was being for most of the game.

I've always thought it a little funny that in horribly mischaracterising Dante, Dino ended up a lot more like Nero. A crass punk with demonic powers he doesn't quite understand that lead him to doubt his humanity and also develop some anger issues.

If that's the idea you want to go with, do as you will.

MOAAAAAR

Too bad he lacked any kind of purpose compared to Nero. Sure, it was originally just to save his girlfriend, but not like that's a bad thing. A motivation is still a motivation even if it's a really simple one.