Ever think about how hard the writer at R* beat his pencil dick while writing Trevor?

Ever think about how hard the writer at R* beat his pencil dick while writing Trevor?

>LIKE A REAL CRAZY SOCIOPATH - IMAGINE IF THE JOKER WAS REAL. HE ALSO RANTS ABOUT MODERN SOCIETY LIKE AMERICAN TORTURE BUT DESPITE BEING SADISTICALLY VIOLENT HE'S SOMEHOW CONSIDERED RELATABLE TO RETARDS UNFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUGH *CUM*
>BE STILL MY BEATING YET IMPOTENT ERECTION, AS I AM ABOUT DROP THE MOST HELLA F*CKING EPIC CHARACTER ON ALL OF GAMING
>ALSO DESPITE BEING A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN FROM THE GOVERNMENT, HE STILL USES A SMART PHONE BECAUSE WE CAN'T CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS FOR EACH CHARACTER

I wish I could have seen the GTA5 script before BrBa (Breaking Bad) ruined good writing. He's the Rick and Morty of game characters

I mean look at this self indulgent promo shot

>Hur look at me hold up this lighter, isn’t that so effing hardcore? What do you think I'll do with it? Something... edgy.....

Attached: 1551113617811.jpg (500x558, 42K)

Yea he's kind of a parody character, kind of how all of GTA is a parody on modern day America

he is the only protagonist in GTA history who actually feels in-character while doing all the maniac shit that the player makes him do in free-roam

i gotta ask why did you use an abbreviation for breaking bad if you were just gonna spell it out afterwards

based

Attached: el grando smokio.png (461x468, 135K)

I'm sorry for your crippling autism OP

Based

forget to take your meds today OP?

It's called satire retard

Just because the thing it's critiquing is obvious to you and I doesn't mean it's obvious to Americans

his beliefs reminds me of my mom's

hey i wrote this pasta

>like, hey man.. it's supposed to be stupid

It'd be satire if he was actually a redneck with a southern accent, but he isn't. He's a Canadian that "hates racism". He's a shit character. Your fanboyism is off the charts.

hey I wrote this comment

the "satire" in gta v is garbage and lacks and subtlety whatsoever, its as if some butthurt europoor was spouting memes

Its literally a picture just based off of a mission in the game though.... also he isnt the first GTA character like this you underage cunt.

This. Plus, when it's trying to be serious, why wouldn't the retarded part stand out more?

not that i agree with the autistic spammer but trevor is a shit character, what other gta protag is like him?

Name one playable GTA protagonist that acts as retarded as Trevor.

I play gta5 because its cool. I feel cool because im a badass criminal. Stop complaining about the controls you just suck. online is a free service and its not a cash grab. Your just too lazy to work for your money. Your just a zoomer that cant appreciate a good game. gta5 is a masterpiece and revolutionary. lets see you try to make a game and make billions. If you cant handle gta then play a different game zoom zoom because griefing doesnt exist. its gta and your a criminal that kills people. I make 2000 dollars when I blow up your crates because it's part of the game and you suck. Its much better than gta4 and san andreas because it looks better on the xbox. Stop whining and play a different game crybabies.

>kind of how all of GTA is a parody on modern day America
whoah holy shit, i never noticed that before

I want to know as well

Niko

>left his home country to escape the war and build a better life
>spends the entire time crashing cars into hotsog stands and shooting cops' ankles so they fall down the stairs

Give me a call when you work at rockstar

youre a fucking retard, the whole point of trevor is that hes supposed to represent the "mayhem" of gta games so doing shit like that makes sense, as far as the other characters go you could consider free roam shit like that not part of their character and just what you do in free roam.

Seeth

based

I swear you’ve made this exact same thread like 20 times.

You must really not like Trevor.

>crashing into hotdog stands and shooting cops in the legs for fun
This isn't something a person like Niko would do on his spare time. It wouldn't even be something Trevor would do despite being unpredictable. Those are things that you, the player would do when you're not doing missions. And Niko didn't flee the country because of "the war". What war? Be specific. He came to America to find the guy that fucked him and comrades, and to get rich with Roman. You sound like you didn't even play GTA4, like most Rockstar fanboys.
Weak and petty argument.

Why would you say BrBa then explain what you meant by BrBa immediately?

GTA isn't a parody, it pretty much represents the real America which is dirty, corrupt run by corporations where human life has no worth, the only worth you have is your bank account. America is a shit garbage country which is ideal for a GTA game where violence and greed go hand in hand.

cringe

gta 1, 2, 3, and vice made sense

Also San Andreas

I agree OP
but of course all of gta 5 is fucking garbage so whatever

Remember when Yea Forums thought 5 would be fixed with DLCs like how the GTA4 kiddies always clamor for?

i miss when most of the satire in gta was relegated to the radio stations

the old games were funnier without it too

Cringe

Why are you so butthurt over a video game character?

>SHUT UP AND GET THE METH LAB WORKING
holy shit, mom is gonna FREAK OUT lmao

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN xD

>Later this chinaposter will be eaten by an escalator and no one will stop it from happening.

GTA V was the best GTA, change my mind

GTA IV and DLC's have better story even if the driving is hot shit

Eh, driving was better in IV than V

I don't even think it's possible to do a parallel park in IV with how large the turning radius' cars have.

And I'll elaborate further; driving in V is mechanically better but I think majority of people find IV better because the map design in IV is miles ahead of V which makes it a lot more fun to navigate than an egg shaped map.

parallel parking in ny is shit anyway so its realistic

I love how mutts always out themselves so easily

Watch your step or you might twist your ankle and then you'll have to pay $1000 to call an ambulance.

Wrong, are you two legit retarded?

Was there a conflict between the biker dlc programmers at rockstar and the people behind gta 5 or why did they have to be wiped out?

Vice City and San Andreas' MC's had no real reason to start random shootouts. They were more focused on their own thing (which did usually lead to shootouts, but not random ones)

Trevor is the only character in the GTA franchise who could, and would, create a conflict out of nothing.

i love how butthurt and obsessed you are

do you understand what a parody is? parody or satire exaggerates issues to humorous proportions. the themes gta games present are based on real issues but they viewed through a filter of mockery. parody and actual critique arent mutually exclusive things, if anything theyre really closely connected

You confuse obsession with mockery. US is the worst country in the developed world, it's a joke of a country so it's only logical to laugh at its rules, policies and mutts themselves.

Which is why GTA isn't an exaggeration, you can pretty much study how the US works by playing the game, it's basically represents the current state of the US.

No, America caught up with the crazyness in fiction. Now the boundries are blurred.

Keep telling yourself that. What amazing country are you from?
>he takes shitposting memes seriously

Attached: 1418005885585.jpg (853x543, 141K)

Except it hasn't at all.

I love how butthurt and obese you are

I don't think lack of universal healthcare, the highest rate of obesity and incarceration in the world are shitposting memes. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

i like how wrong on both parts you are
>b-but all americans are like my memes and mspaint drawings!
>a-at least i got another tasty american (You)! mmm, sweet validation from my superior
here you go little one, one big american (You), it's probably worth several (You)s in whatever "country" you live in

Attached: dronestrike.jpg (562x578, 36K)

>lack of universal healthcare
so how is this criticized in gta games? you die and superior american doctors revive you for a minuscule fee. sounds pretty dreadful.

You are fat though. All food in the US is full of HFCS.

What country are you from? I want to know the perfect Utopia you come from that has no problems at all.
>muh healthcare
I agree there should be a safety net for the poor and there is in many states, but shit tier long wait time socialized medicine isn't a plus. I'd rather have health insurance, pay less taxes and get better care.
>Obesity
There's fatter countries and most Anglo countries are barely behind us, number is greatly inflated by blacks and hispanics.
>Incarceration
Who cares? Don't commit crimes. In your country you can probably be thrown in jail for a mean tweet. So tell me what country you come from user?
>He actually takes shitposting memes seriously
Maybe processed foods, are you one of those retards that thinks the only cheese available to us is Kraft Singles "American" Cheese?

"Los Santos is a dangerous place and hospitals are expensive. President Lawton's healthcare policy is "pay or die" so try to stay out of trouble or the medical bills will soon pile up."
— GTA V Manual

wow really makes me think....i really wish i payed half my money in taxes now so i could get sub par "free" healthcare and have to wait forever as well as being allowed to die if i cant afford the actual healthcare, im so shook and woke...

STOP FIRING ROCKETS AT MY HOUSE

Way to prove my point on how butthurt you are over a meme mutt

Attached: 54070287_607063103054453_8337489471041699840_n.jpg (712x864, 51K)

There is that commercial for a hospital in GTA V

>youre mad!
>no im not
>yes you are
wow gottem!

Attached: 1547458655386.gif (320x240, 393K)

>I agree there should be a safety net for the poor and there is in many states, but shit tier long wait time socialized medicine isn't a plus. I'd rather have health insurance, pay less taxes and get better care.
The medical fees hospitals charge are extremely inflated, because they're not regulated by the government. So you're saying that you'd rather pay less taxes and pay whatever hospitals tell you to, rather than paying a little more in taxes, but not being charged for any healthcare procedures in your life? Wow. And you say we shouldn't laugh at your retardation.
>Who cares? Don't commit crimes.
Incarceration includes all types of detention including jail which you can be put in for any minor offense or even lack thereof, there are multiple documented cases where people have been wrongfully arrested for something as benign as walking at night. And don't even get me started on trigger happy mutt cops.
>Maybe processed foods, are you one of those retards that thinks the only cheese available to us is Kraft Singles "American" Cheese?
Monsanto company owns every single patch of land that grows your crops, if you have half a brain you can figure out the rest. All your food, including cheese bread contain GMO that causes cancer.

I definitely liked IV and TLAD better than V. Very gritty. We didn't even get Episodes from Los Santos, and GTAO looks like a shitty Saints Row 3 knockoff now.

Attached: 2523213-grand-theft-auto-iv-the-lost-and-damned.jpg (1920x1200, 495K)

whoa....

>episodes from Los Santos
imagine what could have been. Fucking Rockstar

GTA is how the real world works? Well shit, I've been doing things all wrong.

Nice repost

It's how america works.

you realize that non-GMO is a selling point, right? you're deluding yourself if you don't think that there are farmers markets in the U.S. that pride themselves off of being fully organic

You don't pay what hospitals charge when you have insurance, you pay an extremely small percentage.
As far incarceration, cherry picked examples are the exception to the rule, cops vary wildly by state and even town. The number is again inflated by blacks greatly. Not that blacks aren't Americans, but they self segregate and their problems are not problems for other races, they are self contained within their own communities. Your last point is complete retarded and not even worth responding to.
>Still hasn't said what country hes from
Why are you shit posters such cowards? I'm willing to be you live in a shithole yourself and are too afraid to go on /int/ because your flag would be laughed at.

They're selling GMO as non-GMO. The true non-GMO food is very hard to find and it costs double or triple than its GMO counterparts.

>character that clearly parodies every psychopath R* has released and giving ti a logical conclusion
>LOL DUDE SO EPIC XDDDD
Jesus Christ user

>source: my ass

>You don't pay what hospitals charge when you have insurance, you pay an extremely small percentage.
The cost of all procedures adds up to a total and depending on your plan and the performed procedure you can pay anywhere from $1000 to $5000 out of pocket, of course all that depends on how much your deductible is, but if you have a chronic disease and need constant care, you will quickly go broke as do many mutts, just check the statistics, medical bills are the leading cause of bankruptcies in the US.
>Your last point is complete retarded and not even worth responding to.
Probably because you have no argument.
>Why are you shit posters such cowards?
Because ad-hominem is non-argument.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about on any point. If you need long term care they just let you die or you have to pay more in "Universal Healthcare" countries so I don't know what you're on about, I broke an arm years back with no insurance and everything cost me a few hundred.
>DUUUDE MONSATO RUNS EVERYTHING ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET NON-GMO FOOD!
Doesn't warrant an argument.
>STILL to scared to say his country
Really pathetic tbqh, last (You) you'll get from me you hyperbolic actual mutt.

>If you need long term care they just let you die
Very true for the US.
>I broke an arm years back with no insurance and everything cost me a few hundred.
Which is why I said 'depending' on the procedures' and still a couple hundred dollars for a broken arm is a lot, what if you broke all your limbs? What would that be? A couple thousand dollars? And you can't deny that medical bills are the leading cause of bankruptcies because that's a fact. It's hard to argue with that.

You are so indoctrinated by your unbridled capitalistic system that you actually defend being robbed by the healthcare industry.

Trevor was a response to the complaints about IV and the success of Saints Row. Rockstar lost the fucking plot after San Andreas and forgot what made the series famous. They've continued to try their hand at more "cinematic" and "nuanced" games with Max Payne 3, LA Noire, and RDR2, but fucked it up with GTA V. They tried to mix the serious with satire and it didn't fucking work. They cant hit the balance like San Andreas (or Saints Row 2) did.

Trevor in a vacuum would have been fine. If V had centered on him without the outside perspectives of Michael or Franklin, it could have worked. The eccentric nature of the character wasn't too far from Phil Cassidy. It's because they juxtaposed him with serious people with serious issues that it didn't fucking work.

Gta v was fine. I preferred the story in IV but I've always loved the cliched gangster "make a name for yourself" story. I actually think rockstar went full on "let's just make a fun arcade game where you can loads of mental shit" and if you approach it like that then it deserves all the awards and its status. Seems to me they decided to channel the serious side into RDR2 and just leave gta the silly shit.

The entirety of Saints Row 2 was more clever than Trevor.

Its the worst country in the developed world, yet we cant keep every motherfucker across the planet from trying to get in!

>socialized healthcare in GTA
>get in a ccar crash, have to wait 20 linutes for a respawn

Glorious future.

things that happen outside of missions aren’t canon

Seen this dude doing his voices with the cast it was pretty good

When has anything in GTA every been subtle you brainlet? Its supposed to be on the nose parody. They have donut shops called Rusty Browns for fucks sake.