Make fake leaks while you can, Yea Forums. Ultimate might be the last Smash Bros game

Make fake leaks while you can, Yea Forums. Ultimate might be the last Smash Bros game.

Attached: index.jpg (369x137, 24K)

>last Smash Bros game.
Just like Brawl right? Just like Smash 4 right?

No, you absolute mongoloid. Smash is one of Nintendo's highest grossing franchises, and consistently sells units. Nintendo approaches Sakurai to make a Smash game for the launch of every console they make because of this.

Sakurai is running himself into the ground with the way he works on Smash games. He needs to take a break or move on to something else before it kills him.

Kid Icarus 2 before he dies please. Actually, every franchise he's done doesn't need him after the first game. New director for smash when?

You're absolutely fucking retarded if you think smash will ever stop.
It will keep going sakurai or not

Attached: 1324345467.jpg (645x729, 34K)

I have no idea how people still give one single fuck about the roster. I'd rather they did actual revamps that made 80% of the cast not redundant as fuck or at least fun to play

Yeah, ok

>The last Smash Bros game.

>Namco can literally reuse the same engine over and over again if Nintendo tells them to

They don't need Hackurai anymore

For once a wojak retard says something not retarded that's how shit this thread is.

>369x137

Attached: newfag.jpg (125x124, 3K)

It's literally named Smash Ultimate retards

Attached: 1512321056744.png (403x448, 93K)

nintendo is going to stop one of their biggest series ever, basically a system seller and a massive marketing tool for whatever is on it for what reason?

it's called smash special in japan

its named 'Special' in Japan
the english name has nothing to do with the finality of the series, friend

Just like Marvel VS Capcom 3 Ultimate right dumbass?

user said so

That was the last mahvel game tho

I know you can't really be this stupid but the game was MvC3 and ultimate MvC3 is an updated version of that same game

Just like how Smash Ultimate is an updated version of Smash 4 user. Trust me we are on the same page here.

that's false though

user...

every tim they mention everyone is in smash sakurai points out not to expect everyone again the next time around. says it on a few occasions.

>the brawl to end them all

>Ultimate might be the last Smash Bros game
t. Sakurai

Series that is consistently named as one the top reasons people buy a nintendo console. When the switch's lifespan runs out and the nintendo next console replaces it there will be another one.

lets hope so

Yeah i know what the game is called retard, so why did you (you) me? All I did was say "ok" no need to call me a retard like the others

Because I had a hunch you were low IQ, thanks for confirming it

this