Overwatch

Is it too late to get into my waifu's game?

Attached: 1535009024686.jpg (850x880, 142K)

OW is dead. Development speed is a joke and OWL is floundering with pathetic viewership. I give it 6 months

yes

You could say three years isn't a bad run but honestly it was clearly dying by the year and a half mark.

OW is dead, HOTS is a zombie at this point, WoW is shit, HS is stale.

Blizzard really did it.

Once they added Brigitte it was the beginning of the end. What is keeping overwatch alive at this point? They pumped so much money into the OWL when the game clearly does not entertain spectators. 3 years isn't that bad, given they had no experience with FPS and they did try at least.

>dva
>Literally designed to pander to neckbeards
Jesus Christ you have poor taste

Attached: ksmiwu9f1u921.jpg (675x1200, 104K)

ah diva

Attached: 2017-02-03 01_48_19-Overwatch.png (930x973, 1.37M)

You can play it if you want but there's no reason to. Grinding levels in quick play or arcade just gives you cosmetics. Ranked is quick play with a number attached to it, people don't play any different. Player engagement seems to have been dropping since a little over a year ago, too - so queues keep getting longer.
I also feel like it's just not very fun to play, but that's just me.

Sombra will forever be the best girl on the game

Attached: 450C1206-F69D-482E-9BA8-5CF7F425C173.jpg (445x688, 45K)

getting finddomed by D.Va

Attached: dva.jpg (4093x2894, 966K)

God I want to give her money so bad

Yes. D.va is F tier at this point.

They nerfed her so hard she's useless now.

She will always be my perfect sometimes sadistic angel and I love her no matter what

Attached: 84834E6F-D0E9-4FAA-AF2C-DCC36523BC9B.jpg (195x177, 23K)

Just Paladins or something else

>changed the queen of spades to hearts
>didn't bother changing the black guy
Weak effort

go buy some loot boxes then subby

It's not the same if someone isn't goading me along while I do it

OW and LOL are the same.
Shit game with great waifus.

Not so much added Brigitte, but nerfed her to the ground because OWL pros who spam Tracer and Genji were actually losing their shit at Jeff over this meta breaker

Attached: 1531688908049.jpg (450x320, 31K)

Played it at launch. game is fun but after about a month you'll realize every map is
Chokepoint-Common flank route-Mobility flank route
repeat until you quit from boredom. Also 90% of the cast is worthless and even in casual you'll get 10 year olds shrieking that you aren't playing meta heroes

Fun game with the dumbest fucking community ever established for a single game and developed by the very last group of people on earth to be put in place to develop a game.

Almost nothing Blizzard has done with the game has been to better the game itself but to make the game more "appealing" to people who don't play it.

Attached: ScreenShot_17-05-24_02-00-28-000.jpg (1269x892, 508K)

dumb faker

Attached: masu ntr.png (457x915, 231K)

>waifu
>haven't even partaken in the source material she comes from
Normalfags need to get off Yea Forums.

>Also 90% of the cast is worthless and even in casual you'll get 10 year olds shrieking that you aren't playing meta heroes
Not really anymore, 90% of the heroes for the most part are """"viable"""" yet some require a bit more teamwork to use effectively.

Nowadays you deal with 10 year olds that can't handle someone asking them why they don't have fucking gold damage or heals as a main-dps/main-healer then have meltdowns in chat DEMANDING everyone in the game report the them.

Attached: ScreenShot_19-03-11_00-28-41-000.jpg (377x43, 17K)

>try to force a competitive scene on year one
>do closed market because you want maximum jewgold like Riot, but unlike riot, you have to do point 1 even harder now
>Literally watch your talent get beaten up by managers and turn a blind eye until someone else speaks up about it
>Live and die off the more successful pro players demands, aka Genji and Tracer never get significant nerfs
>No one watches this boring ass, soulless tf2 game
>LETS POLICE THE SHIT OUT OF THE CASUAL PLAYERS UNTIL WE GO BANKRUPT

Saw a guy go from gold to Grandmaster by only using Brigitte. She was broken and easy-mode from the start

I love my wife Mei!

Yes, because literally no one wanted to change the dive meta, with the singular hero who can effectively dismantle dive

Forgive the comparison, but it'd be like seeing a Dota 2 team run Axe, Centaur, BB, Mars, and Tusk and say "you know what this team needs? Single target melee dps"

I really like playing Ana and Zen; their playstyles are very fun. So here I am stuck with the game. At least organized play is fun.

Attached: D0j6rU0AA0Rsu.jpg (1364x2048, 260K)

you think organised play is fun but you're actually not having fun

Attached: ScreenShot_17-08-02_21-54-56-000.jpg (2222x1827, 1.61M)

Dismantling a meta is pointless.There will always be a meta in a competitive game. The point is to make the meta fun. OW sucks balls so every meta sucks balls and everyone watching thinks it's the "meta" and not overwatch being shit

you don't need to play to get into it, just fap to it instead

I've never played a single game

Attached: 1551832587280.png (1200x675, 464K)