Patty is pushy about getting Dante to go to her birthday party because of the promise he made years ago

>Patty is pushy about getting Dante to go to her birthday party because of the promise he made years ago
>Dante says in the novel when he starts his fight with Urizen that he wants to wrap things up quickly since he has a birthday party to attend.
>Don't actually ever get to see Patty In-game
Her getting a mention was really nice but I wish we go to see her.

The Devil May Cry anime is vastly underrated. I always see people trash talk it because Dante doesn't do too much fighting and he doesn't really have a big epic adventure but thats fine. I really enjoy seeing Dante doing a bunch of small gigs. I would love more various DMC media of Dante and Co taking on smaller jobs.

Attached: 1552341374613[1].png (1254x708, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/318856
youtube.com/watch?v=YsiG8IfvcYc
youtube.com/watch?v=r4pZHb6QSuo
youtube.com/watch?v=TqwYT5_yOaA
youtube.com/watch?v=GEEaNkZbJnE
youtube.com/watch?v=cK_PG0Dv3lc
youtube.com/watch?v=COmYaAjP6uw
youtube.com/watch?v=BGSIzFEFK6Y
ddowiki.com/page/Classes
youtube.com/watch?v=kbaIW8WXGX0
youtube.com/watch?v=-qBK7P_nweo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kyrie doesn't show up either
Really dissapointing

Attached: 1552352506080.jpg (350x450, 42K)

They don't have the rights to her per sé, those belong to Madhouse. Same reason as to why Morrison is now a black dude, even though he's ostensibly the same character. They can just easily point out outward differences and claim that he's their OC, Donut Steel.

>They don't have the rights to her per sé, those belong to Madhouse.
I don't believe that for a second my dude

>People think Vergil is the power hungry one except he chose to not become a Wizard for MORE POWER
>Whereas Dante downplays the fact he's rolling in pussy and not hitting that because it would kill his Wizard powers.

Where were you when Dante was actually the power hungry brother?

Literally just bullshit

>Same reason as to why Morrison is now a black dude
I have no idea if this is true but I've heard that Morrison is black in the novels but the anime made him white

Can't say I believe it but hey its what I heard

They're giving away the DMC anime for free right now on the PSN store bros

Thanks for reminding me to buy it physically

wait what

>Cheapest way to buy it physically is this fucking ugly S.A.V.E. shit
Kill me

Attached: 812iZ1f6BQL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1300x1500, 221K)

>I have no idea if this is true but I've heard that Morrison is black in the novels but the anime made him white
Yeah someone fed you bullshit, Morrison originally came from the anime and the only novel he appears in doesn't mention race

Someone upload the bluray rips on Mega. Its hard as fuck to find decent files nowadays and the whole recap got me curious.

nyaa.si/view/318856

I don't really understand her relationship with Dante

>18 years old birthday party
Please tell me that the devs gonna make her full slut when she appears

Poooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

SAVE versions have reversible art.
I recently got Mushishi and NHK save versions.

Attached: DVD SAVE.jpg (2496x1740, 1.23M)

Eh, I could have accepted something like "Morrison" is a name taken on certain Brokers over time, like Roberts from Princess Bride. Anime Morrison retired, and the new guy took up the alias. Given they deal in information exchanges, having some kind of special name would be fitting for safety reasons. Still, it couldn't have been that costly for Capcom to just get the rights to his original look.

Is Nero in the anime?

was considering watching it but not if there's no Nero

>Her getting a mention was really nice
When?

When Dante gets his bills taken care of and his phone gets connected again. I forget the chapter but it's in the first third of the game.

>the times Dante gets depressed are actually canon

Attached: 1537435165362.jpg (247x247, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YsiG8IfvcYc

No foolin?

Thanks for the heads up bruv

No, it's set prior to 4, so nobody has met Nero yet.
Pretty sure his design wasn't even finalized by then, the anime was made before 4 was released.

The real question is does she have tits now or is she small?

I mean being constantly broke and shit with money is his biggest character trait outside of being woohoo le cuhrazy man.

No shit he would have depression problems given being constantly poor combined with his pretty fucked up past.

The wackiness is probably a facade so the depression doesn't get to him.

Hard to say. Her mother wasn't exactly stacked, but she could still have a nice caboose. If there's one thing Capcom never fails at, it's the butts of their women.

Attached: nina.jpg (800x450, 170K)

>Patty grows up to have small tits but big ass/hips

I'm just glad the parfaits are cannon.

Attached: FEATURING THE PARFAIT FROM DEVIL MAY CRY.png (851x768, 771K)

Thanks again man

Attached: d5aa097fd4f1c57b91d06236f40ece23.png (1028x218, 48K)

Sounds good to me.

Attached: Kuna cute.jpg (848x478, 52K)

No fucking way
US region?

The little bit of ice cream on his lips is what makes this

>its canon that Dante ate a strawberry sunday after killing Griffon
Rest in peace little chicken.

making Morrison black was one of the best racebending decisions I've seen. Having his Style Announcer lines for Dante with the black sass is amazing.

soiboi

Based

Attached: mashiro-kuna-bleach-anime-7K85.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

I'm finally not total shit with Dante, but I can only use DSD and switch between Trickster and Swordmaster all the time. It's enough to get S-SSS at least. I imagine that the other weapons are just as viable but, any recommendations for Gunslinger and Royal Guard? I only ever touch Gunslinger every once in a while to use the dual Kalina Ann spam, and RY might as well not exist.

I also have no clue what do with the other guns so I just go for big damage.

Please enlighten me fellas.

Sucks that she got benched after one fight and then never came back after.

Attached: Kuna's butt.gif (500x250, 909K)

Jesus I forgot how good she was

Attached: 1414638724014.gif (720x404, 2.85M)

Go to mission 19

Practice with royal guard

Literally do nothing but use RG

It's that outfit, and her personality. Girl was bonkers and enjoyed flaunting what she got.

Attached: Kuna ass.png (500x313, 133K)

Do you have the screen this is from?

no, someone posted this in another thread without the text and I added it.

I'll give it a shot once I get to it in SoS. Hopefully it's not too painful.

Not him but here

Attached: SPOILER_20190311122905_1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Skintight bodysuits are the best thing

And dresses, and pants, though that depends on the color more so than anything.

Attached: Kyrie's big bottom.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

Attached: Kuna ass.jpg (630x343, 22K)

Attached: 1528367932947[1].png (250x250, 38K)

Attached: Kuna butt.jpg (500x650, 134K)

>MoTW with gradual buildup to the finale
I liked it but it's just not as over the top as it should have been.

Attached: 1530142906787.png (508x280, 97K)

I am but a simple man who enjoys short hair and ass

Thanks, friend.

The novel is fluff, dumbass.

MotW is exactly what it should have been.

Long hair is good too, but I can totally understand what you mean. Petite girls with wide hips and a big butt is glorious to behold.

Attached: Lucy Baker.png (130x452, 50K)

Eh, I was hoping for the anime to be based on the first game, given one of the teaser showed the Phantom battle, which was still oddly kept in the opening despite never happening

But it was. The monsters were just mediocre.

You sound like a man that likes Elins

>But it was
I know

And thats good

Worst girl. Had the personality of a cereal box and they did well to keep her out of it until that's remedied. That being said, as obviously leading as the story of DMC 5 was. Fucking well played Capcom.

Heard of them, but never really looked into the game they're from much.

Attached: Alfendi and Lucy in Case 8.jpg (1024x768, 323K)

thats a good thing. nero is at his best when shes not around.

Attached: Mashiro's massive donk.png (2550x1650, 561K)

And they said Dante wasn't a realistic character

Attached: 1487185947601.png (436x407, 131K)

Very bottom heavy creatures

Attached: 054fe8f34bf8c140f06eb3633e81a8f5.jpg (1001x979, 271K)

Being a wacky person to forget your sorrows is something that people do do yes

Oh I know, like I said I'm familiar with the name and game, just never looked into that much. MMOs just never got my interest, though I have dabbled in and out of FF14 from time to time.

Attached: mysteryass.png (443x378, 65K)

>can't decide if i should watch this with english dub or jap voices
fuck

their face models would probably be fucked up so it's probably for the best.
also can someone explain to me why the npcs look better than most of the main characters?

Attached: npcs.png (1023x979, 470K)

Both are pretty good, the dub especially since they got Dante's VA in it, and the dude who's been playing Freeza in Dragon Ball for the last several years plays the main villain

Attached: Baul and Modeus.png (1104x1600, 2.25M)

everyone looks great, just not bishie anime like they used to

>Baul and Modeus look like they came right out of motherfucking Vampire Hunter D and have rad swords
>They get one episode and Dante kills both of them offscreen

>Patty practically screams how legal she is now to him on the phone

Can't believe he'd rather dick around with his bro than with her.

Technically one died onscreen, but it was all dramatically done so you didn't see much beyond some blood, and then the other brother charges in and it cuts away to Patty who was palling with the one brother who wasn't as diehard about fighting Dante until his bro got ganked.

Attached: Dante sundae.png (412x357, 156K)

How would things have gone if Vergil was the one to meet them?

Probably would have just killed them before either could introduce themselves. He might have remarked something like "Ah, so you knew my father, did you? This should be a good warm up for the day" and then Nothing Personnel the both of them.

They would have gotten one tenth of an episode.

Both are pretty bad, but the dub restricted the actors to a single take. Reuben himself isn't really happy with it.

Yeah, feel free to shut the fuck up homo.

He and Ayres still did pretty well all things considered, though Reuben had been doing Dante for a long while by that point, so he was just slipping back into a favorite pair of shoes, and Ayres is just amazing in what he does in general. Hope he's able to get that operation.

>"This content cannot be selected at this time"
Breh

Attached: 1544871103465.png (600x800, 132K)

>inb4 Patty becomes a playable character in the future still thirsty as fuck for Dante

>He's in HELL? Does he think he can get away that easily?!

>inb4 Patty becomes the secret final boss that forces you to attend her birthday

>After credits scene is Dante having to "protect" Patty from hordes of horny teenager boys who want to get close to her

>Dante finally became friends with Feather Face
>only to lose him

>If she beats Dante, the continue screen is him at the party, looking desperate as fuck to leave while a party hat is strapped to his head
>If you win, he runs off, leaving Patty fuming
>She then looks in her hands sees he left her a gift, possibly a picture of them from when she was still a kid

>hordes of teenage boys have to protect Dante from a very horny Patty that is determined to pull his devil trigger

>Patty has learned a bunch of sorcery over the past decade
>Starts lobbing nukes at Dante until he agrees to belatedly come to her party and go on a date with her
>Dante has to dodge and knock away projectiles for X amount of time without letting the neighborhood burn down until she gets tired

There’s a DLC coming where Patty hires Lady to go drag Dante’s dumb ass back to her party.

I never watched the anime. Is Patty just a normal girl Dante saved during one of his jobs or is there something more supernatural to her?

Yeah it catches some weird shit. It’s really good, but yeah, it’s on a budget and not getting castlevania levels of animated action, which is what I guess we would want.

Ironically, it’s kind of just a chill blues-y cowboy bebopish adventure and I like it that way turns out.

>Vergil just wonders who this strange girl is and why she's so enthused to get Dante to some party
>Is equally perplexed by her powers being able to wreck hordes of demons with ease despite being entirely human

At first she appears to be just some kid who got roped into an unrelated woman's scheme to avoid detection in an inheritance case. But near the end it's revealed she's the descendent of an alchemist who sealed away a demon whose power a low-level scrub is trying to resurrect in order to boost his power.

Human, but not normal since she spent most of her childhood hanging around at Devil May Cry. Dante hates normal people but doesn’t mind Patty so she’s clearly fucked up like Lady

She's a girl Dante met during his jobs and is a descendant of a powerful magician.

How fucked would it be if she replaced V's role as the demon summoner in the game?

Watching DMC anime during rainy fall was really great. The SoL segments soothes the soul.

says its 25 bucks for me

>instead of Edgar Allan Poe-tier edge all she recites are love poems
>while V was a hyperautist Patty is a thirsty slut for donto
>she also gets her own banter bird

Holy shit Capcom hit me with it.

It'd be pretty interesting, given her bloodline has strong magical ties. I could see her finding a way to revive the familiars, and maybe becoming as close to Griffon as he did with V.

>Dante why won't you fuck me, I'm 18 and fertile
>Dante goes to hell for several years and fights with Vergil instead

Attached: no way.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Nothing of value was lost

>The wackiness is probably a facade so the depression doesn't get to him.

so Deadpool basically

Who cares?, it's trash

Eh, more like Vash. Hell, they both wield two guns, wear red, and have to constantly deal with omnicidal twin brothers.

Attached: Vash - Love and Peace!.jpg (812x950, 120K)

>The sun setting
>Dante alone in the office
>The spinning air fan
>Alcohol
>The soothe singing voice
Fucking kino

>Dante not bishie
Fuck off gay

The anime had some great music. Intro was fucking fantastic.

>Alcohol
Dante doesn't drink, he is just holding it for Lady while she is in the bathroom

Don't forget both have a cute angry tomboy sidekick.

>Didn´t get this as Dante´s battle theme or an option to switch to it
>Got Subhuman instead
Fuck Subhuman was so bad, no idea why they kept it after everyone told them it was shit.

Patty will find V's cane and use it to travel to Hell and find Dante

>DMC 6's villain is Queen of Hell Patty

Is the cane still around? I assumed that vanished or broke when he fused back into Vergil. The book could be important though, aside from being a keepsake from Vergil's childhood.

I fucking swear if Yea Forums memes this into reality again.

You can see it before and while fighting Nightmare as Dante, after the fight it's just gone. Very convenient.

Meme it how? Patty's in the game, as a voice mind you, but still.

Do we have any idea if it's the same VA?

user we couldn't get Crew Cut as a major character, you overestimate what memes can do.

maybe as a DLC

ka-ching for capcom

I actually liked the anime. Just seeing Dante's daily life was a treat to me

Attached: dante and pizza.jpg (1000x792, 223K)

It's a different VA, but that's hardly matter given Dante's been played by at least 4 guys now, and Lady and Trish keep changing with every damn game.

>Crew Cut gets an RE style game
>it's like Resident Evil with combos - IGN

I got to wonder if Mundus programmed her with Eva's personality or if its all new. Either way must be a head trip for Dante.

MMMMMMUTTTHER
Also who DMC V episode 20 here?

>it's basically Richter mode from Symphony of the Night
>Some levels are skipped, others have Crew Cut using tools lent to him from Nico to get around

Patty being the dmc6 summoner would be literally brilliant. Although I wouldn't mind if they somehow bring back V either.

I wonder if the binge format is a good idea

I just have to wonder how that would work since V is basically Vergil after filtering out his demonic half. Though I suppose it could be something like the familiars where it's more like an approximation of what V was being given life rather than just somehow safely separating from Vergil without accidentally another Urizen.

Subhuman isn't that bad. It grows on you like a tumor.

It's funny how Vergil's "demonic half is evil" when that was always more of a DmC thing than a DMC thing.

Not so much evil, just fixated on becoming powerful at any costs, and that just so happened to be summoning the "totally not tree of might" to amass power and become the new demon emperor.

Patty seems like the most reasonable existing character to adopt V's playstyle and is also rife with potential hammy as fuck cutscenes because's she's literally hounding for the D.

Fuck it as long as they bring back the summoner moveset again and make it even more robust of a system. I could see a lot of potential for it.

I would say it makes good sense with his character. It's just that his demonic side is recontextualized as being the major drive to his lust for power.
And as said, it's not evil per se.

>Patty will be the Marie Rose of DMC
Please no

Patty becoming an Umbra Witch is a fun idea. Have her summon Dante's mostly demon son

Don't look back
Don't regret
Time's falling out of these hands
I'll let you leave me

Go on,
You know Home is always inside your soul
All the light to bless your way
Don't be afraid
And I'll be your home

In this time
In this place
This moment is all we have
And tomorrow we never know

Every precious time
Let it go
Somewhere away
You will learn, and you'll love,
Forgive the past and you can move on

All the distance
You've come to a place
Then you see that your home is away
Now the sun is rising
Lighting up your sky again brightly

Every precious time
Let it go
Somewhere away
You will learn, and you'll love,
Forgive the past

Go on,
You know Home is always inside your soul
Wherever you go
Whatever you see
I'll be the place
And I'll be your home.

It comes off more like Vergil's halves aren't so black and white, but rather a division of Reason and Obsession. Because his body was deteriorating and he knew the Qliphoth was coming, he abandoned all reason and indulged completely in his obsession for power in a last ditch effort to survive.

Nice try, I tried to like it, but a playthrough with SoS said no.

>Where V acted like an edgy goth summoning his totally awesome ritual demons
>Patty summons them with snippy demands, only treating a few with girlish tenderness before ordering them to slaughter enemies
>Her stance and use of the cane is more in line with a somewhat demanding theatre actor, doing little jigs sometimes to empower her minions

youtube.com/watch?v=TqwYT5_yOaA

Really should have had that play when Dante finds his house, or at least a little jiggle that echoes the melody

I don't know about you fags but I'm more concerned about how quickly Patty redialed Dante's number when he hung up on her.

ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: v_and_griffon_devil_may_cry_5_by_siricc_dcvfcpl-pre.jpg (757x1056, 61K)

>A whole thread about a OCdonutsteel noncanon character
They were right, DMCfaggots are just autists, the whole bunch. Congrats on stealing the crown from Smashfags.

Well Morrison did say she had been trying to reach him for a while.

>non-canon
Thanks for confirming that you never played the game, kiddo.

I miss him already

Attached: 1552317064453.jpg (1200x1007, 129K)

Dante's at the top of her speed dial list, even above her mom.

I wonder if anyone else expected him to fuse with the other 2 summons for their final fight. It would have been a neat homage to the Argosax boss from DMC2 which had bits of DMC1 bosses oddly fused into it.

Attached: sketch-1552386273450.png (1440x1440, 938K)

It's just autistic pattyposting lad. Can't handle it?

>her mother had to deal with Patty's obsessive talks about Dante for however many years it's been between the anime and this game
>poor woman probably never got to find a new man for herself after finally being able to stop hiding from demons

She is a teenager and sounds like one of those that gossip on the phone 24/7, these types dial numbers like crazy.

Is the anime really the right way to go for more DMC after beating every game (even DmC, regret it)?

It's kind of essential for getting what's going on in some parts of the new game since two of its characters have cameos, even if one was blacked because of silly license issues. As for whether they'll do more anime or cartoons, who knows. There's apparently a plan by the dude in charge of the Castlevania Netflix series to make a DMC show. But who knows if that will be canon or entirely standalone.

>Max level Faust

Attached: 20190312_033549.jpg (922x490, 194K)

>Netflix get DMC
No, fuck no, please god no.

Was the Castlevania show really that bad?

>noncanon
She's literally in the game you retard. So is Morrison who's also from the anime, though his looks got changed.

It's a pretty good adaptation of an old as dirt NES game. And at least it didn't get caught up in gay shit like the Voltron show did.

It was good. Only /pol/ types didn't like it because of muh christianity portrayal

The Netflix show totally fucked with established Castlevania lore, it's not that bad on it's own merit though. Netflix is the literal last place you want to look for a faithful adaption of anything though.

>fucked with established Castlevania lore
Like what? It recreated a lot of things pretty well like Dracula's castle being an interdimensional force that could move according to his will, how he met and fell in love with Lisa, and building on the loosely mentioned stuff about the Belmonts being excommunicated by the church.

If you don´t like Castlevania, is pretty alright show. If you do like Castlevania, is pure trash. As usual with western writing adaptation, zero respect for the source material. Just look at fucking Transformers, TNMNT and DmC.

How was it disrespectful? And DMC hasn't had any western-made media for it. Just the novels, manga, and the anime all from Japan.

Lords of Shadow had the best Dracula. Sorry.

Is that CIA?

Do we have a "No way, fag" image with Dante and Patty yet?

Ok...? And that means this show is bad because?

> And DMC hasn't had any western-made media for it
youtube.com/watch?v=GEEaNkZbJnE

No, but there is this.

Attached: Devil May Deny 2.png (1280x1280, 1.35M)

Doesn't really count when it's not canon, and garbage as hell.

Not him. First day here? But if you want my opinion on Netflix cartoon:
Animation was quite shit and the season 2 bored me.

>Moving goalposts
Not saying the nips are free from this crime either, look at Wolverine anime.

What goalposts? The game was barely anything like Devil May Cry. At least things like the Marvel anime and the Netflix Castlevania feel like their source material.

My only major complaint with Voltron is Shiro and Sendak didn't get a climactic one-armed slugfest.

Were there any references to DMC2 in 5?

Dante has a shitton of alcohol bottles in his office in DMC1. He doesn't smoke but he drinks like a sailor.

The prequel novel featured DMC2 characters, the island and even a mention of Arius's company, but the game itself no.

Morrison was blacked because they wanted something akin to Rodin

>The Devil May Cry anime is vastly underrated.
Because it's shit.
I don't trash talk it because it shows us his life when it's more mundane. I went in expecting this.
I trash talk the anime because the plot is structured badly, the anime exclusive characters are mostly poorly written, and it's boring enough that I fucking zoned out several times.

You mean drinks like a sponge. Sailors are known for cussing.

And Madhouse apparently blocked them from using the original design, which was probably why Patty didn't show up since Capcom probably didn't want to bother scratching up a new look for a one-scene character.

I thought alcohol didn't affect Dante, what with the whole half-demon thing and all. Or am I mistaken?

She is older, went from little kid to an older teen, her looks would have been different by default.

The anime was kinda underwhelming.
The OST rocked though

Considering the fact that he ages like a normal human while in human form he probably gets affected by alcohol just the same.

Wasn't all that bad, but it certainly wasn't going to satisfy everyone, especially if they were hoping for cruhzey action. The monster of the week formula wasn't exactly a bad choice, since it allowed things to feel more like Dante on his downtime instead of one big mission. I'll give that the villain needing a piece of nearly every monster that had been beaten was a bit much, but at least it came together in a way that wasn't too out of place for any of the games before it (or after, all things considered).

It actually adapted the lore around the points of Castlevania III and a sliver of SOTN very well overall. The only thing wannabe lorefags keep getting hung up on is the fact that there's one corrupt holyman who is almost comically nefarious, but doesn't actually do anything except try to "I am the Senate" and go against the church, but he gets his ass killed by demons. He and the self-indulgent witch-burning lot that lit Lisa at the stake were examples of those who strayed from God and no longer in line with the Church, the very Church that sent Sypha to stop Dracula killing everybody because those corrupt guys fucked everything up.

A much bigger issue is with the animation. The fidelity of most frames are good, but the character animations themselves are extremely stiff, especially in any fight scenes. Nobody puts any weight into attacks, they're all basically standing up straight and waving their arms around while their target stands perfectly still, with poor timing in perspective shifts that diminish what little impact anything has.

She could have just been made taller, and semi-realistic like everyone else. Given how she sounded on the phone, she's probably still dressing up as lavishly as she did in the anime.

>DMC6
>One year later
>Patty's celebrating her 19th birthday, but she's not really in the mood
>"Hey kid. Not too late, am I?"

>totally fucked with established Castlevania lore
Why are people so retarded
The cartoon is ->BASED ON

The biggest issue with the series for me is the fact that the first two thirds of the second season are fucking boring wastes of time.

>Dante eats ice cream when he's sad
"But you're always eating ice cream"
>Curayzy :(

youtube.com/watch?v=cK_PG0Dv3lc
>Dante spends his regular afternoons by himself drinking and staring at a picture of his dead family
This party's getting depressing. Let's cry

>boot up void
>select faust
>stand next to dummy
>hold X
>recieve infinite orbs
you'd legitimately get orbs faster just playing the game normally but the fact that you can do it at all is hilarious

Don't forget Curse of Darkness as well, since that was a direct follow up to Dracula's Curse.

As for the animation, it had some alright moments, but certainly did lack in others. The Cyclops battle wasn't too bad, though probably could have gone on a bit longer since it was Trevor's first major fight in what was apparently ages.

Using the monster of the week formula was fine and dandy. The plot went to shit after they started drifting from that and suddenly rushed out the Abigail arc.
I'm gonna be honest with you. I can't remember most of what went on in the anime, probably because my brain was that nonplussed by it.

>and then Dante notices a 3-month baby in her arms
>turns out she was so pissed at his absence she fucked some random guy that night
>now she expects Dante to help take care of it
>"Vergil, pack your bags, we are going back to Hell!"

This. If it were an original work that was meant to be canon, that'd be a problem. It's just an adaption, which means it's merely an interpretation of events that won't affect the canon, not that it matters since Konami literally doesn't make video games anymore and so every IP of theirs is deader than the monsters in the series.

Didn't seemed that rush outside of the final fight, but then again all of the fights were pretty fast and ended almost as soon as they started. On one hand, it was kind of understandable since Dante is just that powerful, and not dealing with any serious threat, not even the scrub demon who gets the power up from the oddly named demon.

Come on faggot, you got a whole board for your cuck fantasies, no need to share them here.

>No shit he would have depression problems given being constantly poor combined with his pretty fucked up past.
Dante isn't poor it seems that sometimes he just mismanages his funds and ends up getting his lights and shit cut off till he gets the next high paying demon job

lol what am I reading here? People are defending the castlevania bastard anicartoon? not even diehard fans could larp it up except the usual normalfaggot that browse reddit. get fucked you damn netflix dicksuckers.

Don't get why he got knocked out by Abigail though.

>No shit he would have depression problems given being constantly poor combined with his pretty fucked up past.
Dante isn't poor it seems that sometimes he just mismanages his funds and ends up getting his lights and shit cut off till he gets the next high paying demon job.

Every other time it looks like Lady and Trish practically rob him for there extra female commodities that they had to use n a mission cause they aren't as effective as Dante is at killing demons so they require more compensation according to themselves.

He does some of his jobs for free too.

Stop right there user.
Managing money poorly is why most people are poor.
The amount may be different, but he's poor if he can't keep his utilities on.
You could make the argument he doesn't need to but the game shows that's obviously not true.

youtube.com/watch?v=COmYaAjP6uw

Attached: 12359827433254.png (240x262, 91K)

But that was the opposite of cuck.

Attached: 1551691945674.jpg (333x349, 34K)

Presumably he was overwhelmed by Sid's burst of power, but then Dante got revived and got serious. And that's pretty par for the course, Dante getting knocked around at least once by someone else before he bounces back. Kind of funny he didn't get impaled (at least by someone else) in the new game.

Dante is from a world where automationnisnt a thing yet, but the minimum vage is $15, hence him ruining his economy by eating pizza all day.

>black sass
go back

Attached: 1529189595337.png (597x579, 36K)

>automationnisnt
>minimum vage
Can't hide from me, German.

Attached: 20190312030138_1.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Ass too big fo the RE Engine.

He never got caught off guard so badly that he lost consciousness until he fought Urizen.

>Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition
>Featuring Kyrie's ass

Attached: Kyrie butt.png (1552x906, 1.25M)

>belmots in games are warriors of the lord
>belmots in Netflix deal with an evil church
This isnt /pol/ nigger this is stupidity

And yet that's pretty much what happened when he fought the Abigail-powered Sid.

How is a corrupted church /pol/ you fucking idiot?

>And at least it didn't get caught up in gay shit like the Voltron show did.
What happend

That literally happens in his first fight against Nero.

Read LAdy and Trish take a god portion of his cash for there self proclaimed bullshit when in the anime i recall them going shopping with the money they take from him

Subhuman is the best normal battle theme in the game.

Why does Trish even need to shop for clothes if she can just magic them into existence?

Long and short of it is that the Voltron Netflix show got a wee bit too caught up in shipping nonsense, and Mary Sueing the heck out of Allura.

I mean, doesn't that happen to any married man?
Doesn't make him not poor.
It's not like it detracts from the character, it makes sense even, the guy is a big kid, makes sense he's shit with money.

Because she's still a woman and thus vain.

isnt the black guy at the start from the anime?
I legit watched the anime way back when it came out and I remember nothing besides that one Trish vs Lady fight.

He is indeed from the anime, but back then he wasn't black. Don't think they ever explained why, just take it as it is.

He's got a classic case of reverse Michael Jackson.

So instead of getting screwed, Dante is getting screwed over.

According to what I've heard from other anons, Madhouse (who made the anime) own the rights to the designs for the original characters that appeared in it, so Capcom had to black Morrison in order to use him in lieu of paying the fees. They'd probably either have to change Patty's race, or at least radically alter her hair to be different enough.

The castlevania cartoon was kino I hope dmc gets one too. Its leagues better than the dmc anime atleast.

Attached: sypha head roast.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

They would have to find a real actor for her.
Capcom is fucking stupid.

Poor bastard. I bet it was them monkeys! And I ain't talkin' 'bout no demon monkeys, I mean the monkeys that don't need no summoning to come forth and ruin the white man's world!

Attached: Ruckus.jpg (720x480, 77K)

DMC anime wasn't all bad, but it sure as hell left you wanting more and ended way too quickly. I was bummed it didn't get another season after DMC4 dropped, would have been a cool setup to have a season between each game. Still gotta wonder what the possible DMC Netflix show might be like.

This I like!

Attached: pizzaglasses.png (415x362, 171K)

I'm going to say those anons are full of shit until proven otherwise.

It's not exactly unheard of, character IPs are weird as fuck, then again, IPs in general as a confusing business. Just look at what happened with Parasite Eve.

Did the novels come first or the anime?

LOL Pretty much.
She may have to have a good imagination to just summon more unique clothes which is why her normal outfit is very basic and convenient.

Shes not a clothes designer so she probably prefers to buy different outfits from actual stores than to spend a whole day trying to think of something new to magic into existence

>Next time we see Patty she's full ganguro

Which one? Novels that expanded on DMC1 and DMC2 came first, whereas the ones tied to DMC4 and DMC5 later.

Just look at Batman Beyond, there's a reason Robin is mentioned in passing or not at all until the movie.

Was Morrison in the DMC1 novels?

Yeah
Trish and Lady take ass loads of his earnings and then Dante blows the rest on pizaa and booze constantly to have some enjoyment in his life

Novels were made long before the anime, though they acted as lead-ins to each game, with the exception of the manga that was done for DMC3, being made shortly after, but canned before its final volume.

What happened with Parasite Eve?

They didn't take the money directly from him, they sent the bill to his office knowing full well he doesn't have money to pay for it. Morrison isn't joking when he calls them crazy bitches.

No, Morrison came from the anime. There was Enzo, who was mentioned in the first game's manual, and I think he appeared in the manga for a few pages and then promptly fucked off into nothingness due to Kamilya somehow gaining possession of the character via an entirely unrelated Enzo in his Bayonetta series, hence why Morrison is basically Enzo by knowing Dante all his life.

Author got mad about the games deviating from the book and pulled the IP away. This is why the "third" game took ages to come out, and barely resembled the series it was tied to. And that's saying a lot given the already somewhat huge divide fans had after PE2.

Attached: Parasite Eve 2 HD screenshot.jpg (423x640, 171K)

>Leave company
>"Yeah, this faceless character? I own these rights"
Man business is weird.

Attached: 1552155377241.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>get to mission 13 do it as Nero to finish up the cheevo and because why not
>other guy is Dante rocking shit with balrog cool i guess
>he starts break dancing on a demon
>pull other demons to him and point blank ricochet that shit with Gerbera
>later on super breaker grab a lizard while slamming shit that Dante has stun locked
Fuck man how is coop so fun when it's not even a secondary selling point of the game.

Enzo was Dante's agent in DMC1 novel and also appeared in the radio drama, but DMC5 has his role in the novel switched with Morrison, hence why I expect a lot of confusion from now on.

Be glad you're not a fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book. There is some wacky shit going on there with the trademark.

If you liked the DMC anime consider looking into the Garo series because the DMC anime was literally just Garo featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

They could have easily explain it away with Enzo being an alias for Morrison or something.

Like I said, he's pretty much been phased out due to the Bayonetta Enzo nonsense, with Morrison basically taking his place.

Isn't Enzo a pasty Italian dude?

Vanishing Line has such a cool MC

Attached: 1532329953594.jpg (951x528, 49K)

You should play rondo of blood.

Yes, quite chubby too. And with more luck than brains in his younger days.

>Dante gets beaten in a fight
>Patty rushes in and empowers him with "animal bullshit"

Attached: What is a man.jpg (300x300, 77K)

So is depressed dante just regular Dante and CURRAYZEEE Dante us how he gets when he is hopped up on demonslaying WAKU WAKUs?

Attached: 1552244117930.png (500x500, 279K)

Someone doesn't know his jewish fairytales.

He is but since they seemingly retconned Morrison into his role in the DMC1 novel they might as well just turn it into an alias to make sense of it in canon.

And yet he apparently ended up with a wife and kids sometime after parting ways with Dante.

Attached: Bayonetta_Art_book_-_Enzo_&_Dante_-_Poker.jpg (706x493, 82K)

Yes

Attached: 23F61A1B80001C753B75F215DEE0E859AE2BB06A.jpg (1920x1200, 330K)

Such as? What does that have to do with Vergil foolishly Xehanorting himself and having his Heartless nearly destroy the world?

So DMC2 takes place after V? Is that right?

How the fuck did the eternal autist Vergil get to bang a woman anyway? Did he just read in a book that losing your virginity might give you stronger powers?

I could see them doing a sort "Dread Pirate Roberts" the name Morrison, if anything, having it be an alias that is used by prominent Brokers, and that anime Morrison was just one of many Morrisons.

just curious, is this like slice of life or more action? gonna watch it in a bit

Attached: dante sundae.png (400x240, 189K)

Nope, before DMC4.

Attached: Dante.jpg (526x594, 72K)

No, the new timeline is 3>1>2>4>5. Dante even revisits the island and Lucia from DMC2 in the DMC5 light novel, he got Balrog while there and Balrog is like second in command to Argosax.

>Nope, before DMC4.
What?

According to the end of 3, yes.

Watch the recap video.

Sword is a pretty cool guy, eh likes meat and meat.

Attached: GaroVanishingLineBoobMonster_20171020215015.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

That's a weird character progression for Dante

More or less. He is fun loving to an extent, but burying a lot of his anguish over the years of loneliness.

>V
Will you fucking stop

So we know 3 things
1) Nero is stronger than Vergil
2) Vergil detests weakness
3) Vergil fucked
from this data we can extrapolate that Vergil very likely took a woman that overpowered and sexually dominated him, perhaps even keeping him balls deep in a death grip with her powerful legs
Presumably shamed by this encounter, he fled and was further motivated to seek more power.

Attached: 1552117505859.png (974x737, 595K)

Not necessarily. When you think about it, DMC2 being right the original (as it was thought to at release), Dante was torn up over apparently losing Vergil for good, then he got over the survivor's guilt and was able to start being livelier by the time of DMC4.

What? Some people call the game V and others say 5, it's literally the same difference.

its probably to sweep 2 off the radar while acknowledging it, it only gets a few seconds of screentime in the recap

A bit of both. Though Dante is so goddamn strong he finishes most fights with a single hit. He even complains about the lack of challenge.

It does make the most sense ultimately.
DMC1 > Anime > DMC2 show a downward slope in Dante's personality to more depressed and morose. After his vacation in hell, Dante gets over his slump and returns to a more upbeat attitude, helped along by learning about Nero.

I am still amazed that an autist like Vergil had sex and have a kids. Did he got raped ?

More like to make more sense with Dante's age, since he barely looked older in DMC2 compared to 4 and especially 5

The chick he met in Fortuna probably had a nice rack

Why was everyone either an asshole or a non entity in DMC 5?
>Dante: Asshole
>Vergil: Inconsistently written and an asshole, and a terrible father
>Trish: a non entity but kind of a cunt
>Nico: Holy shit the queen of cunts
>Nero: Donte levels of asshole

I think the only person who wasn't an asshole in DMC 5 was Lady, and that's because she barely exists in the game And so help me nigger, don't fucking tell me to watch the anime or fucking read some dumb novel. I shouldn't even have to do that if I want actual character development or expansion on someone's personality.

Attached: 1355450441076.jpg (406x364, 118K)

you misspelled dick

Attached: dontethedemonkillerniceringtoit.png (768x432, 287K)

You can kinda make sense if it if you include the anime.
After killing vergil for the 2nd time in DMC1, he gets really depressed he killed the last family he had left with his own two hands and now he is pretty much alone.
He goes on a downward spiral to the point that not even demonslaying gives him waku wakus anymore which is what made him such a downer in DMC2.
Then DMC4 kicks in where he meets Nero and he realizes that Nero is his nephew. Now that he knows that his beloved brother left a son behind and that he still has some family left, he lightens up again and that is how he became uncle dante.

Attached: 369313bc92f945f4a5c558a1cc7188ac.png (1600x1634, 3.49M)

He wouldn't be able to make a son with another man, idiot.

pretty sure Eva didnt act like a tease 24/7

>I cant believe my beloved brother is gone, i am so depressed
>Holy shit he is back, i have another chance to kill that faggot, hahaha

That's total BS. Enzo wasn't "phased out" because of Bayonetta, he was an inconsequential side character from the the instruction booklet and a novel from the early 2000s. Capcom stopped using him because nobody cares that he exists and Kamiya made "another" Enzo because he enjoys putting references in his games.

Are you gonna type out DMCIV instead of 4?

youtube.com/watch?v=BGSIzFEFK6Y
>Dante was this the moment he realized "I have a nephew!"

Too bad anime didn't have budget to do action and fighting scenes

nhk is really fucking good.

And what I did? What it's to you? Christ alive, the game has a V on the case.

>it's okay I have Nero now
Dante WTF?

But it did, except the fights were over faster than someone in NG+ play first mission with a fully powered Dante.

Vergil was likely in Fortuna just before the events of DMC3. That may even be where he met Arkham, fitting that both Arkham and Vergil would gather information on Sparda Fanclub Island before heading to the Temen-Ni-Gru.
They bumped into each other at the local Fortuna library, and the librarian girl overheard that Vergil was the Son of Sparda. One thing leads to another and Vergil is crying in bed post-Dimension Nut before disappearing the next night. The kid is then donated to the Order so the girl wouldn't have to explain the child.

he takes no pleasure in it, but knows it must be done

Are you autistic?

Dante wants Nero to fuck off specifically so he doesn't kill his own Dad by accident. He tries to clear up the dead weight grievance several times.

Vergil is an asshole and that's sort of the point.

Trish saves V's ass, but isn't about to give pity points for someone responsible for their own predicament. If anything V seems spurred on by her reaction given that he's fully motivated for the rest of the game.

Nico is a total dork trying to act tough because of her Daddy issues. She's shown faking her badass demeanor, stutters around Dante, and has a genuine heart to heart moment with Nero at the end since they both have Daddy issues.

Nero only rightfully lashes out at Vergil because he's been harboring abandonment issues for his whole fucking life. Otherwise he can't even come up with a witty retort against Nico and sweetens up when talking to his wife.

He mist limely got laid in fortune which is the city that fanatically worships his father sparda as a god.
That is like Jesus christ getting laid in whatever the most religious country in the world is.

Except he basically was. He had manual, the novel, the audio drama, and the manga. Then Morrison took over in the anime, and eventually took over in Enzo's place for some instances.

Nigger Vergil fell off that ledge YEARS ago, and then Dante killed Nero Angelo on top of that.

>he's been harboring abandonment issues for his whole fucking life
Makes you wonder what happened to his mom, since they barely mention her at all.

The levels of mental gymnastics in this post, christ

>missing just one blue orb fragment
>have all secret missions completed
>follow a guide and revisit every location to find it
>>>>reach the end and I still haven't found it

am I retarded, what's happening

Attached: blue orb.png (787x471, 397K)

What gymnastics? That's literally how things went down in the game.

>tfw just beat it
>that extended ending

Jackpot.

Attached: 1529991276128.jpg (480x440, 15K)

>summon big bad tree
>human attacked by lesser demon
>half demon attacked by lesser demon
>full powerful demon hailed as king
Yeah vergil is absolutely the same mental wise whatever race he is. The only difference is his power level. Demon Vergil is able to summon and control the tree and it's bugs while human Vergil struggle to survive

Doesn't the stats screen menu for the missions show you which ones had which orbs collected?

He's only happy when he's styling on demons/fighting Vergil

No.

Now, who do we know from Capcom that is possibly strong enough to do this?

Attached: 1493817577705.png (700x1000, 899K)

Urizen wasn't going to last much longer either if he hadn't eaten the fruit. The split Vergil did on himself was clearly dangerous to both resulting halves, V just didn't get any kind of life support like Urizen did.

Does DMC5 Dante look cheerful to you?
He's thoroughly depressed through the whole thing from the anticipation of the fact he is going to face his brother again and poorly hides it behind his usual jokes.

Weird, didn't the menus for 3 and 4 do that to let you know if you had done their missions and orbs?

Anime came out years before Bayonetta. Enzo was replaced but it wasn't some rights thing like you seem to think it was.

>Vergil drags himself all the fucking way back to his childhood home despite looking like a rotting corpse
>the one thing notably left behind is the photo of the family he failed to protect
>despite being a total cunt with a power complex, Vergil's strongest motivator is still his mother and brother
10/10, Vergil impaling himself in front of the family portrait is understated as fuck. Alternatively you can see it as him turning his back on everything once and for all since his back is literally turned to the portrait, but maybe I'm looking into this too much.

Attached: 1552206682327.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

I never said it was a rights thing with Enzo, just that he got phased out.

Reminds me of that itchy and scratchy episode
Good Garo action game when? I enjoyed the fuck out of the original Garo toku, VH and HNK.
I'd be cool with another fun toku action game period

Maybe a bit with the back turning, but he certainly was turning away from his earthly ties by trying to split himself to become more powerful.

>archie
Fucking ken penders

Attached: penders.jpg (750x957, 137K)

Just give me Lucia

Attached: tumblr_ovyoymJopB1rcpq6ao8_250.gif (250x150, 973K)

>do so damn well in the DLC, you get an alternate ending where Crew Cut eats the fruit, beats Urizen, Dante, V and Nero, and states that his legend will be born here
>Doom music intensifies

I like the idea that he is generally sad, and he only gets excited about jobs. That's when the wacky pizza man side of him kicks in.

Having a character that henshins into Angelo armor for his DT would be a nice addition to the series.

Attached: First Summon.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>He ends up turning into a demon, travelling back in time, and having two sons

>Be in M11 on SoS
>be fighting Cavaliere Angelo
>nibba literally kicking my shit in all strat i used in DH not working
>all out of options decide to use Royalguard, always ignored it in DMC3 and DMC4
>MFW
What form of POWER...is this?!

Attached: 1529389589772.jpg (1200x794, 82K)

>Dante is depressed meme
Are you guys incapable of perceiving a complex character that feels sad over some things and happy over others? Grief doesn't equal fucking depression.

It's a good thing she's there in the story somehow. It's become increasingly apparent that she's the only person keeping Nero from becoming Donte 2.0. She forces him to be wholesome in her presence.

>tfw never used RG ever
>say to myself one day that I'll do a run of DMC3 with it finally after years and years
>annihilate the game

Becoming invincible is pretty neat.

>crewcut in a power armor made by Nico
>taunt is taking notes
>SSS taunt is telling them to take notes

The hell did that guy do? I heard something about trying to follow up on the good Sonic cartoon from years back (not the meme one), then something about high school drama, and crossovers with Mega Man or whatever.

Using RG during the Vergil fight is essentially bullying. Even his WOOSH move can be blocked. Makes it super easu to style on him

You do know that not all forms of depression are the clinical kind, right? Saying he's depressed doesn't mean he's about to Robin Williams himself at any second

The realistic style DMC5 and RE2 remake going on makes me sort of want a 'what-if' crossover between the two

Attached: 1550009221344.jpg (1199x617, 63K)

Pretty sure he can get you in RG if you're aren't in the right position.

Too bad credo nigger died.
Hell I wouldn't be surprised if demon research and experimentation kicked off again like in 2&4 as a result of the Red Grave incident

>tfw Kyrie has a swear jar for Nero

That'd be hilarious if DMC stuff turned up in a Dragon's Dogma 2. I know you could sort of recreate DMC characters in the first with the character creator, but I mean like a full on crossover thing much like the Berserk gear.

listen if patty grew up and pulled her devil trigger, would you be surprised and enjoy it or would you hate it

Attached: dante with a loli.jpg (739x625, 106K)

>Claire calls Dante
>He immediately hangs up

Certainly possible. And who knows, maybe a sect from the Order of the Sword that wasn't killed by Dante make a comeback to avenge Sanctus.

From what I've seen in this thread and a few others, a lot of people like the idea of Patty picking up V's roles.

>Nero teaches Patty to pull her devil trigger
>She picks up swearing
>and does it in front of Dante
would he lose his shit?

I bet whatever documents Agnus and the Order had on the Ascension cCeremonies were stolen somehow.

>trick into his face
>downsmash with Balrog so hard that you can even feel Trish's semen crust falling off from sheer impact and rattling inside his suit
>start breakdancing to celebrate your victory, thrusting your crotch into his leg
>CLANG
>welter move with followup straight into his thunder dick
>CLANG
>crawl into fetal position, secretely preparing your ultimate technique
>his horizontal sweep misses Dante as you unload your mighty shoryuken into his resting bitch face, subjecting him to whoarish Trish moans from the fisting you're delivering
>he teleports out of shame to commit lightning fast sudoku
>trick into his face
Rinse and repeat.

Attached: 15523825874940.png (898x646, 531K)

Not like Nero's going about and cussing every second like Donte. As for Dante, he probably doesn't care since he's cursed a few times himself.

I wonder if Credo survived, would Nero still have enough motivation to gain his DT

He was a writer and artist for the archie comics, archie comics ended up following up the Satam series (good ones), eventually after not working on it for years (and his writing wasn't good, they only really started getting their shit together with the last 100 issues), he want to get the rights for the characters he had made for the comic (mainly the echidnas), due to archie not having the original papers for the contract, they had to dump all the OC for the characters after the megaman crossover, then after another guy follows penders' idea of trying to sue archie, they dump the comic entirely and now IDW has the rights and made their own shit with no SatAM characters

guy I know 4 had her with the personality of a wet paper bag but she was at least a narrative device for nero
this game could have done something substantial to give her a real character but we didn't even get a character model lol

Didn't the game files imply Nico had some of them? She apparently built Dr. Faust on something Agnus was cooking up before Dante Lincoln'd him.

when you have a kid and they start swearing in front of you, you'll understand what im getting at

Maybe, but its form probably would be different.

>Patty wasn’t the one who had the deed to the Devil May Cry shop at the end
missed opportunity

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

Yeah nero got her some.

It's only really a problem if they do it carelessly and with the purpose of being obnoxious. Besides, Patty's not a kid anymore, Dante's hardly gonna care about an adult girl cussing.

>gains DT because of Kyrie
>his form has an ass so large, you can't see anything on your 4k screen
>Credo fucks off because he remembers his sister's ass

Some dick?

Now we're talking.

Literally me. I've never even so much as touch RG before, and now I'm addicted to its fucking perfect parries and insande damage boost. I don't think they even changed the timing at all, it just feels better because of the flashy directional animations.

On that note, HOLY FUCK THE ANIMATIONS. THERES SO FUCKING MANY. And there's so many blends between types of animations. For 3 characters. Nero gets a breaker that straight up gives him a new move set. This is fucking insane. And it all works well. Theres little to no jankyness. Its hard to express how monumental this is for a game of this size. God damn I'm impressed.

Attached: 1529875178512.png (383x412, 213K)

you never know

>not Credo being proud that Nero's priorities are on fertilizing Kyrie's insides with enough quarter-demon spunk that she'll probably have triplets every time they fuck

Attached: chris.jpg (767x656, 81K)

He just did judgement nut and accidentally teleported little Nero into the nearest vagina

Capcom really did a pretty good job turning their asses around after the DmC and RE6 debacles. Sure, you can argue that RE7 wasn't a complete return to form, but it was certainly a step in the right direction, with REmake2 and DMC5 being just near perfect offerings. Now they just need to give us Dragon's Dogma 2.

Attached: Dragon's Dogma concept map and details.jpg (960x2797, 1.24M)

Considering she's from a family of summoners, it would be cool and make sense

>She-cum!
>VROOOM
>Nero wasn't the only conception that day

Attached: Vergil serves.jpg (798x733, 539K)

I didn't think I'd like playing V as much as I do, so I'm up for the summon style to come back.

Attached: 1527486753667.png (455x396, 291K)

Sorcerers/Alchemists, technically. But yea, summoning probably isn't that far out of reach for someone of the kind of lineage. And probably could do better than a fucking butler.

Please don't say the J word Yea Forums

I just wish he had a few more cane moves. I know he can slap enemies about with the cane a bit even when they aren't ready to be destroyed, but it does feel like he could have used something like a combo especially since you got that forced bit with the summons being taken away.

JFUCKYOU

Attached: 1552359020693.png (1419x1080, 821K)

I like summon style, but they need to refine it somehow though I can't think of any ideas myself other than obtaining more summons through defeating more bosses & combination summoning.

Jerkoff?

Just steal some classes from DDO and there we go
ddowiki.com/page/Classes

>V talking about how he was alone and wanted to be loved
>probably got lost on fortuna, some girl noticed his resemblence to Sparda and he got an empty pityfuck that made him abandon love and made him power-sexual

I hoped he would be holding a J-Word pass

Attached: smiel.jpg (829x706, 98K)

Jester

Jerkass?

>Griffon and friends live on her dress turning it black
>Instead of a cane she can get an umbrella/Parasol
>She sits on Nightmare with the thing open
CAPCOM PLEASE

Attached: (CAN'T WAKE UP).png (166x205, 56K)

How about...
The ability to dominate a single enemy (once it has been reduced to the weakened state) and force it to work for your side along with your natural familiars until you dump it in favor of another demon or it dies. Every enemy from the simplest grunts to mini-bosses can become your minion with their own movesets, but only one at a time and if they die, you'd have to go find another.

INSANE BAHFOON!

Attached: Vergil foolish times.png (2041x2794, 2.13M)

Kinda makes sense. The dude has no emotional support structure. Pretty much everyone he’s ever cared about has been killed, save Trish and Lady. Now that he has Nero and Vergil, maybe things will be a bit better. Especially since he no longer has to worry about Nero.

Hell, look at what we learned about Lady with what little time she has in 5. Not only does she do nothing but kill demons and drink, she’s still clearly not over Temen-ni-Gru. Probably because the closest thing she has to a support structure is a half-demon hobo with his own issues and a literal semen demon.

Z O W I E

Attached: Capcom clown.png (124x131, 45K)

Anyone who likes playing as V obiously haven't played on DMD yet. Fuck me dead the bosses become cancer

I like the idea of having the nightmare equivalent in this hypothetical to change a bit based on bosses beaten/obtained, like how DT changed to based on the weapon.

What will Vergil's air taunt and EX taunt be?
>air taunt is combing his hair back
>EX taunt is breakdancing

Attached: HAIL TO A FATHER DIVINE.jpg (512x456, 31K)

Jackoff?

>The Devil May Cry anime is vastly underrated

Insomuch that it was moderately passable instead of hot burning trash. It'll always have a special place in my heart because of Future In My Hands.

The combat scenes were pretty great, but the writing was "American", in the worst of ways.
Mostly fantasy fiction inappropriate things to say, and Alucard being characterised as snarky at times, and brooding in others
Some scenes are great, others just made me cringe

>in the anime Patty would spend Dante's money on frivolities just like Lady and Trish
More like you missed the point.

I could see something liker Perona from One Piece, bit of a gothic Lolita theme, patterns on her clothes change depending on which summons are out/unsummoned, maybe even changing with the ones currently selected for use

Jackpot

Attached: 1535750100103.png (400x316, 168K)

>LEON IF YOU DON'T FUCK MY SISTER THIS INSTANT I'LL JUST PAWN HER OFF TO THE NEAREST ASSHOLE I FIND. HEY YOU IN THE BLUE TRENCH COAT. YOU LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A BROTHER

Devil Nigger.

And cleaning supplies, since she was the only one who had the mind to fix up the place when Dante was willing to let it become a pigsty.

Attached: Devil Phone.jpg (1245x705, 137K)

>YOU IN THE BLUE TRENCH COAT.
*unsheathes katana*
There, your sister is pregnant
*sheathes katana*
*turns into a fighter jet to avoid taking responsibility*

FINALLY

Attached: Resident Evil 5 final boss.gif (400x400, 32K)

You should watch the anime before playing 4 because it explains Dante's character between 1 and 4 (including 2).

Remember to check the V manga prologue.

Yes. It had a couple of good scenes, but everything in between has some hot garbage. The main cast spends almost the whole season calling each other names in a basement while depressed Dracula plays vampire court. They’re in the fucking castle for two fights, one of which is against nameless vampire mooks. It’s genuinely baffling that anyone holds it in high regard.

>Phones are 100% indestructible in DMC

There is almost no action. This is peak Dante we're talking about. He kills the final bad guy in a single DTE so you don't even get to see his devil trigger.

The DMC4 MAD with this song is the most kino combo video ever.

NO WAY FAG

I literally cannot get over how cool Judgement Nut looks
I wish I was competent enough to dissect it and figure out how it was crafted

Enzo retired from being an info broker. It's covered in the first audio drama.

Castlevania fans are just desperate. Simple as that.

>The phone lines are actually made of demonic materials
>The phone company is part of some megacorp that dabbles in occult stuff the likes of Arius's company, Uroboros

>Deep voice black guy is one who gives mission to main character.
>Jet BLACK, Morrison, Rodin
I'm sure I'm missing more examples but it's a based trope nonetheless.

Attached: 1506820106744.png (1001x1001, 765K)

>Dante gets his brother back after all this time thinking that he killed him
>Nero finally meets his real father, kick his ass, and set him straight
>Lady still have to live with the fact that she killed the last of her family

Attached: 46432159515.jpg (585x414, 29K)

Its her own fault for not starting her own family with Dante. Now that Patty is 18 she has no chance.

It wouldn't be the last of her family if she had procreated. Maybe Vergil will do the deed, considering Dante is a lost cause.

>ELEKTRONISCHE MUSIKORGEL

You know, if Arkham hadn’t went down screaming like a bitch she probably would have been fine. Instead he turned back into a human, groveled, then fucking shrieked. What the fuck, man.

>I got a surprise for ya

Attached: 2gg55ZC.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

isn't he making a call high up in the Earth's atmosphere?

Attached: 20190309023717_1.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

>26 years of difference between Dante and Patty
That relationship would be kinda weird. Not like with Trish, but still... weird.

Something was lost.

Attached: CC060DCC-3427-4499-9399-A8EDCE6F550A.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

>*gasp* NO-!
>*bang* *bang* *bang* *bang*

Attached: Cry.jpg (836x738, 76K)

All that's needed now is Lucia to spark the fire that will be the Dantebowl.

>two consenting adults
>weird
Dante is only 40, its fine. Sparda was well over 2000 when he met Eva.

Ebony and Ivory get you style like fucjing crazy in gunslinger. Also, one you get enough Devil trigger, switch to Royal Guard and just hold the button in the middle of a shitload of enemies for easy style

Watch out, she's here, boys.

Attached: Lady twin Kalina Anns.jpg (1334x752, 104K)

was that modded in or was that somehow in the character data? the nip tattoo seems oddly specific

Speaking of, what the hell is the DMC Netflix show gonna be about now?

Is there a better way to get style than the whip arm for Nero?

age isn't really an issue when demon crossbreeds are on the table
There was probably an even bigger gap between Sparda and Eva

>Jews dante
>drinks
>sleeps in a motel
>dresses like a slag
It's suffering

>Dante in drag
>Went to Lady for advice

Imagine postgame when Nero comes back home and he's alone with Kyrie. He'd break down in front of her and Kyrie would give him a hug, and let him rest his head on her lap while she comforted him and tells him she loves him no matter what because Kyrie is a GOOD GIRL

Attached: 1551388203469.png (900x900, 31K)

its what happens when you rely on irl faces

Dante sits around for 8 episodes drinking in the dark with Trish calling him a man-child

I would pay up to $19.99 for it (with voice acting, animation and at least one costume that turns the characters into Patty).

Learn Exceed.

>when you learn Patty is legal

Attached: Nak3d V Meets Dante's Demon - Devil May Cry 5 (DMC5 2019) (Mod) - YouTube - 1_30.jpg (1141x642, 128K)

I would fucking pay for it.

>Ebony and Ivory got buffed
>Rainstorm is different and/or it got nerfed
Somewhat conflicted on this

Dante's Tony Redgrave years

I think it's more of the fact that he knew her when she was like 8 years old.

the voice acting was pretty good but that didn't do favors to her psyche

the meme is spreading to other capcom games.

Rainstorm is the best its ever been you dumb fuck.

the phone signals are actually being carried by invisible enslaved demons

fuck vash, he would sell his own brother and sisters for some human pussy.

Different how? It seems more or less the same as it was in DMC4 where you can ride it all the way down to the ground by holding the button (slightly better even as it appears to encompass a wider radius), a buff from DMC3 where it only lasted a second before you'd need to repeat the input.

So? He didn't raise her. She hung out with him for a few weeks and then only saw each other sporadically for the next 10 years. Dante has a promise to keep and if they both want it, what's the problem? Patty was into /ss/ when she was 8 so its not like she's innocent

he really wouldn't, for all the womanizing persona he puts on, he really really wouldn't, and has faked being passed out before to avoid going that far.

Dante is Cobra pleb. Itsuno even gave him his very own Lady sidekick.

Attached: cobra classy.png (640x960, 126K)

kino boomer rock ost

Attached: dante.png (380x349, 97K)

It begins...
youtube.com/watch?v=kbaIW8WXGX0

Attached: smooth.png (721x408, 375K)

him fighting demons is probably the only time he is appreciated by normies

other wise hes pretty much a bum that orders too much pizza/ice cream

This is why Lucia is the right choice.

Attached: 50099284_297844200918717_6339672201990144194_n.jpg (555x600, 59K)

Lucia is younger than Patty.

Flock off featherface

Attached: 1536434113276.png (534x520, 343K)

Speaking of the anime, best song, fills right at home with DMC.

I know every one shits on Kyrie for being boring as sin, but to me it's nice to have one normal in a group of crazes, even Patty is a little nuts at how quickly she gets over demons being after her.

Attached: 1551956649538.png (900x900, 569K)

>that neck

Attached: copy_that.jpg (585x595, 133K)

The ass is fat too so that's nice.

That's like saying Trish is younger than Patty. It's true, but being artificial has its perks.

Attached: 239f75866a7281b838bab3cb6c730442.gif (500x625, 59K)

Attached: Lady Void.jpg (1330x755, 108K)

Patty is 18 now. She has an SSS body and is older than both Lucia and Trish.

Go be a retard somewhere else. Thats literally what happened you mongoloid

never forget the pendering

Attached: Pender'd.png (1322x398, 36K)

>no good dmc doujins
>the porn available is little to none
>most of it is gay shit anyway
show me some high quality straight dmc porn because im convinced nothing of the sort exists

Why do they act like Dante and Virgil going to hell is an eternal goodbye when Yamato can literally teleport you anywhere

DANTE! FILL LUCIA'S WOMB! YOU MUST!

Attached: 20190228_212427.png (475x171, 100K)

Its okay user im having hard time too. I only need 3 purple orb fragments to max out DT but i cant find.

Post more cute Lucia

It still hurts, knowing that we could get a remake with the quality of RE2.

Can you back that claim? All we got is some valley girl speech. Patty is too NORMAL for Dante. He needs someone one with a bit of style.

Attached: 897f9208a3000aadbe80ba5d1e1a8320.jpg (772x1000, 79K)

Holy shit. I need to see the Dr. Faust dance scene with his DT on.

Wait for the sfm animations to roll in.

Attached: 1548517132764.jpg (960x720, 135K)

I think even Nero knows it’s not. He calls them idiots. Trish and Lady seem to know Dante can come back whenever. And the ending is played for laughs with brotherly ribbing. It’s not a heartfelt, sad goodbye at all.

This is fact, I just wanted to she her in 5 just to she if she still got nice ass like in 4.

Attached: 1551695254056.jpg (1023x724, 109K)

Is this just a skin swap? Hod did you do that?

SFM is was and always will be low quality shit
so no, id rather not wait for low quality garbage

>no one will make use of Urizen's fun time with Lady and Trish in SFM or doujins

On it friend.

Attached: 5519f21d4d0b583805bae8c20ee59aeb.jpg (720x510, 41K)

You just cant post that without sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=-qBK7P_nweo

She drops Nero off at an orphanage or Credo's house, can't remember which. She wanted nothing to do with him.

Then you're just S.O.L.

>tfw always like the reddish/brown haired girls for the second game of the series that no one likes

Attached: Sweater Shanalotte.jpg (500x550, 101K)

Beggars can't be choosers. You'll just have to keep on waiting then.

Looks like fred perry's shit

She can always fuck Nico (or get fucked by her, whichever)

They don't? Nero says one thing about them not being able to come back, then Vergil tells him to his face that he WILL return.

We know what her mom looks like and Morrison specifically says that its her 18th birthday. Patty is far from normal, she's from a magic bloodline.

>tfw always like the reddish/brown haired girls for the second game of the series that no one likes
what other ones exist

Herald is the 2nd best Souls girl. MiB can't be beaten and the Fire Keeper in 3 is just a copy of MiB except worse in all aspects.
Honourable mention for Bonfire

I would fucking buy the season pass.

That's so surreal. Fucking Sonic autists and their OC donut steels, man.

@Pandoraraptor
But it's locked

>no good dmc doujins
I mean it's good if you're not into vanilla.

Attached: 04.jpg (1116x1600, 545K)

Dante Must Die a virgin

Thats pretty cool, thanks

Just Shanalotte, as far as I know. Just find the similarities amusing.

Attached: Unimpressed.jpg (1200x675, 266K)

inb4 Patty is asian.

Dante already No Way Fagged Trish/Lady who are white and Lucia who is black.

if it has anal its shit

This, Nero had nothing before Credo and Kyrie started treating him as human and if you think kyrie had credo had a sugary life you're wrong, see, that little thing the church does to turn some of their members into demons, their parents weren't able to handle it and turned into beserker demons credo had to kill, he never told kyrie about this, instead he told them that those demons he killed were the ones who killed their parents. Through Kyrie is not a stupid girl once that reveal that everyone in the order that wasn't her were demons she likely put 2 and 2 together post Credo's death.

Nah, It's from z0mbiraptor.
But it's on a private nsfw twitter

Attached: D08g9EVX4AIlvBY.jpg (856x1200, 82K)

Is there Crewcut switch yet?

Guess there's no pleasing you then.

Attached: 004.jpg (1103x1600, 476K)

thats even better (Usagi Drop flashbacks)

what's the point of making backup copies if they're not accepted in the case where the actual originals are destroyed

quality porn that i like is rare to find