Meanwhile in GameStop

Meanwhile in GameStop...

Attached: 1552344579188.jpg (2048x1529, 498K)

imagine the smell...

Attached: 1552344274837.jpg (720x960, 156K)

Attached: 1505482154108.png (390x470, 6K)

IT'S MA'AM

I've seen this picture so many fucking times and I'm just now realizing that fag on the left has a god damn walking cane, which I'm 100% positive he only has because he thinks it's cool.

The chick doesn't look awful but I can tell by her hair that she hasn't showered in several days. Also her sandals are a size too small so her toes probably drag on the floor.

Fucking white people.

Attached: lady.jpg (700x788, 101K)

that poor woman

bing bing wahoo

please delete this
it makes us DMCfags look bad. We were supposed to be chads bros...

>that poor woman
Well, yeah, she works at gamestop of course she is poor.

These arent human beings.

Attached: 1502713808352s.jpg (224x250, 10K)

One of the most fucking annoying things about working retail is retards who loiter in the store
>Slow day, chatting with my coworker, we can talk about literally anything we want since the store is empty
>Someone comes in and buys something, but instead of leaving they just stand in the store lobby on their phone for the next 15 fucking minutes
>Now we have to watch what we say while we wait for them to leave
This happens so fucking often. I'll ask them if they need anything else and they say no and just fucking stand there staring at their phone like a fucking zombie

Yoooooikes

One day Ill quit my retail job. One day Ill write that book and move onto better things.

I desperately want to believe he understands just how cringy this is, because if he's being cringy on purpose than it's okay

Attached: Concerntsuba.jpg (602x533, 76K)

OR they decide to sit there and try talking to you, but they're not really talking to you. Instead they're just telling you about themselves because they want people to like them and they get no real human interaction outside of talking to retail employees who can't walk away.

This is very common with old people. They know that I'm not interested in what they have to say, but know that I'm essentially trapped in the conversation. I've even had them stick around and try talking to me after I've already rang up their purchase and I'm helping the next person

maybe you should get a real job

dmcucks and their cringy game btfo

Attached: 1507316625102.jpg (669x696, 54K)

>post a pic of a guy getting something from his girlfriend
>this is supposed to be bad
Come on please

>HIM shirt

sorry brother, he has no idea

Why do fans have to ruin everything good. I don't want to associate with this faggot by virtue of playing DMC.

Attached: 1425700360513.gif (320x240, 954K)

it's a ps4 and he's white
he's clearly getting it for his friend who is a girl's boyfriend

at least its not a walmart tribly

>he's clearly getting it for his friend who is a girl's boyfriend
learn english before posting

I should, but I hate the idea that I'll have to work 40 hour work weeks for decades before I MAYBE can retire.
Also I have no college education, so getting a real job is a bigger challenge than just applying

idiot
I was on the group where it was posted
the guy clearly has a girlfriend

*Blocks your path*

Feeling ashamed I play video games right now desu.

there is literally no activity in existence that doesn't have cringey people doing it, why is your ego so fragile?

t. guy with MLP shirt

>if he's being cringy on purpose than it's okay
no...

>that face
if he shaved he'd look better than 98% of Yea Forums.

I don't understand.

How do fedoralords exist in 2019. Memes are mainstream now; how do they not know that nobody thinks they look cool. How do they not know that everyone considers them the ultimate butt end of cringe jokes.

Attached: 155aee40ab79b3fe9fc83c272555f398.jpg (600x937, 84K)

*tips fedora*