If "mature" video games can show the male genitals of horses and ancient Greek statues...

If "mature" video games can show the male genitals of horses and ancient Greek statues, then why they have a problem with showing the naked butt of a woman?

Attached: aaK8TmU.png (935x462, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yse2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because women aren't your sex toys, incel.

Animals don't understand so it's okay

>reminder that the game had no horse vag

nice meme

And horses and men are? Bigot.

Men don't experience sexism and objectification every day of their lives. Also you shouldn't fuck horses, period.

Fuck kikes for adding horse balls but no horse pussy.

>Women aren't your sex toys
>But horses are
Horse fucker spotted

Women are too insecure to accept ideal body types

censoring butts is dumb, even in soviet union it wasn't done in pseudo erotic stuff
I guess americalps really do fear nudity

>horsefucker

>Men don't experience sexism and objectification every day of their lives
Sure. Is this why western media are ok with men's objectification even at commercials and the "progressive" Marvel movies where sexy women are no-no?

because naked girl butts drive men crazy, while horse balls do not

Red Dead 2 along with GTA IV and V all show bare peen.

Attached: GTA-Lost-and-Damned.jpg (600x300, 26K)

The horse lobby won't bitch at you to death and spread clickbait like wildfire after the fucking game is out.

That's why.

Attached: 1365492866011.jpg (662x672, 67K)

Women are shit tier and can't even compete with horses

Attached: male_power_fantasy_01.jpg (1091x700, 791K)

Horse are sexier than women to be honest.

Attached: 1547834777083.jpg (503x644, 38K)

Next I bet you'll say white people can't be racist. Moron

Are all of those achievable natty?

What does this even mean? 6% what?

Add all the numbers together user.
Tell me what number you get.

Attached: 1362389836845.png (221x221, 37K)

>Women don't experience sexism and objectification every day of their lives

FTFY

Not you, maybe.

Still doesn't explain what the percentages represent

Have sex

6% of the women on okcupid have been rated as being most attractive by the men who use okcupid
It's not that hard to figure out

I see this is where truck nuts came from

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

they dont just censor butts. They also censor tummies. Fuckers have gone full Amish

Attached: IMG_0661.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Yes if you started lifting since puberty.

yes but only if you start at the age of 5 at the maximum

lol

Attached: 1412334.jpg (740x586, 83K)

probably through hard work and dedication.

I--

user I don't want to make fun of you. I'm too perplexed. I have faith you'll understand if you analyze the image with enough attention.

Please. Do this for me, user. I believe in you.

Attached: 1550922830004.png (500x500, 351K)

Ok but it could just as well be 6% of men have rated a woman (or women) as most attractive

>People are actually falling for this
Poe's Law

Attached: 1552350755993s.jpg (125x108, 3K)

>Also you shouldn't fuck horses, period.
Speak for yourself

>too much of a brainlet to understand simple bar graphs

If you're struggling reading that clearly labeled graph, you'll probably be too stupid to understand what a bell curve vs pareto distribution is.

Go on tell me exactly what the percentages represent

Best pone.
Based Sunbutt.

>merely pretending

Attached: Fuck You Trolls.gif (428x769, 1.95M)

But that's not what the title says, idiot. Learn to read a fucking graph

Percentage rated at that level. Men rate many women as being around average attractiveness whereas women rate most men as bein g unattractive. Only 19% of men are considered average or better by women and only 2% are considered very attractive. The reason for this is because women are the reproductive gatekeepers while men just want to breed as much as possible. Thousands of years ago only a small percentage of men reproduced while most men did not. Marriage and religion changed that but marriage is falling off now so it's going back to normal.

>clearly labelled
>no label on the y-axis

Why the fuck are there horse testicles and no mare vaginas? Whole reason I rode a mare was for the view.

the puritanical ideals that remain in america are powerful
worst part is that american cultural export is bringing it worldwide
anyway someone post the webm of the wobbly dog

biology, history, and sociology shows otherwise, trannyfag

Attached: 1550085423281.jpg (999x789, 182K)

I don't remember horses being objectified in every fucking game for the last 3 decades

I understand what the graph is trying to say, I'm just pointing out how ambiguous the design is, "how men rate women" isn't enough to go off to explain exactly what numbers those bars represent, you can only get an abstract idea

You shouldn't even need this graph to tell you this, just living In the world should easily tell you that all young women are having sex while many young men aren't. There is no female "incel" population.

Thre's nothing actually wrong with objectification though.

Nice

>y axis

Goddamn, you really are retarded aren't you? I keep forgetting there is a large section of the population that is literally too stupid to read graphs. I just never thought I'd see them on 4channel of all places.

This is literally one of the simplest graphs, most user-friendly graphs I've seen. For example:

>all numbers have a % symbol beside them, informing your dumbass it means a percentage
>pink means women
>pink bars are under the title "How Men Rate Women"
>blue means men
>blue bars are under the title "How Women Rate Men"

Like, how fucking stupid are you? In b4 "I was just merely pretending."

Basically because we're going through another tedious moral panic in this country. The last one during the 90s and early 2000s was about violence, this one is about sex. Hopefully this panic will end sooner rather then later.

I don't want to see disgusting naked people out and about user, your ideals will reinforce that

Attached: 1453054885925.jpg (568x898, 151K)

Horses

Attached: 9279-1-1331224874.jpg (670x344, 47K)

Labeling the y axis is literally grade 4 level basic. Companies deliberatly don't do it though in order to make the data more ambiguous, harder to figure out exactly what it says, but easier to manipulate at a quick glance for stupid people who just see big bar and think "oo thats a good thing"

It's vague enough to draw multiple conclusions from it and those multiple conclusions can cause confusion.

Take the first graph for example.
>How men judge women
Does this mean that 6% OF MEN judge women?
Or
Does it mean how men judge 6% OF WOMEN?

Who does that 6% belong to, is what is tripping this person up.

Doesn't matter how many fucking times you say "% symbol = percentage" it still doesn't explain exactly what what percent of what. Percent of women? Percent of men? Percent of ratings? Would be real helpful if there was a label on the y axis or somethin that said that hmmm....

>hurrd durr womyn not sexual objects!!!!!1!
thats why
well boys were treated as sex toys as well, even better than women at that. Read something 2000yo or else.

The y-axis IS labeled, you incredible idiot. It has a % sign. How are you incapable of reading this?

I'm genuinely confused because I thought you were trolling at first, but it seems like you really don't get it.

x-axis: from least to most attractive
y-axis: % of women/men, as rated by the opposite gender

there need be no ugly characters in fiction
at least, not the fiction that I consume

Attached: Qui_Jin2.jpg (660x873, 111K)

Ask CERO
they had horse genitals removed and enforced bans on nudity

If Red Dead Redemption 2 were released today.

Attached: 1552367055077.png (935x462, 566K)

Where's the label and what does it say? If your answer is the multiple percentage signs on the bars you're dead fucking wrong. It's like if I had a graph showing my progress of writing an essay and one of the bars just said "12." What the fuck do you think 12 means? It means shit all until I add a label to the y-axis, such as: "number of paragraphs written." Now 12 represents how many paragraphs I've written, until then it means fuck all.

>Implying that they can't release an update for "fixing problematic content to meet global standards".

Holy fuck
Search up "sample size" you retards
Why are the right-wing so fucking dumb

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

PRAISE

Attached: 592269__princess+celestia_suggestive_monochrome_plot_grope_dark+souls_artist-colon-mostazathy_praise (308x367, 34K)

>sample size
>literally all of ok cupid over several years

Too brainlet to even pretend you know what you're talking about. Maybe if you said something like sample bias, it would have been a more credible rebuttal.

I could literally recreate that image in ms paint in minutes, dont pretend like it's a legitemate reliable source of info

I don't know how dating sites work. You're telling me you go to someone's profile and can rate them there?
Where does this graph come from?

It's from the now deleted OK Cupid study.

archive.is/yse2

OK Cupid literally had to delete their multi-year findings because anti-science feminists threw a hissy fit at being shown the truth about gender and sexuality.

it's unfortunate that dude never bothered to improve it to be more realistic.

We have realistic skin mods in skyrim where you can see the pores and freckles but not realistic mare pussies.

How convenient that the original image doesn't show the messaging distribution.
/pol/tards are jokes.

the data is the same you stupid retard

>HORRIFIC DETAILED VIOLENT GORE GOOD
>NUDITY BAD

Attached: 1552325219347.jpg (384x395, 24K)

post the jojo one

Unironically a centrist fag here, just checked the source linked by "/pol/tard" user, he's right. I'm researching the history of them taking it down now, but as far as this round of internet argument is concerned the numbers are on /pol/tard's side.

Attached: doc.png (700x965, 6K)

I fucking hate myself for finding female horse attractive.
I couldn't play Zelda TP with anyone because slapping Epona's ass made it jiggle and gave me a boner.

Attached: 1497907276179.jpg (301x301, 22K)

that's normal friend, don't be hard on yourself
your ancestors have gotten many a boner riding horse carriages and staring at pony ass for hours

Okey dokey

Attached: c92.png (550x818, 431K)

Why was his post deleted, he was just talking about how he's sexually attracted to horses and how he can't even play Zelda or something because slapping the horse's ass made him hard. Why is THAT delete worthy? Like it's any worse than the other shit on here.

You have to protect the mature children

You mean manchildren and Muslims too insecure to see women's skin?

Female bodies are more private than males, which are not sexual and should not be covered up.