Datamined

*inhales*
how diverse!

Attached: wow.png (838x1466, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/i2J8lPB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not showing the 3 (THREE) literale white people that got datamined as well

Ah muy nino, you ask me how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. the mutt has many names, yet no beginning or end. la creatura... la abominacíon... la luz extinguido... el americano el goblino... Like all the primordial forces and energies, he was present in our universe from the beginning. Not until recently, however, did the proper circumstances obtain for his manifestation in the world of men. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. No one knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children.

>he doesn't know that they're going to have huge hitboxes and immediately dead on arrival because they can't compete with the wraith/lifeline meta

Sorry bro but you'll have to play one of the black females if you want to compete here

S C U M G A N G

>when you intentionally make your characters grody and unappealing
What exactly are they thinking?

Attached: 1550702038820.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Datamined
>pictures
What?

dios mio

They don't think anymore, they just do what they're programmed to do after decades of kike propaganda.

Any idea on what their kits are like? I want more fun shit like Pathfinder.

Attached: 1551508413510.jpg (516x536, 20K)

>Even adding a white male isn't good enough for Yea Forums anymore

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-00-44-20.png (1280x720, 695K)

>Ugly Niggers have small hitboxes and broken abilities
>Any race but black have fuckhuge hitboxes and shite abilities
Ape legends everyone.
I have no fucking clue how I hold back from saying nigger when I play with my normie friends.

Attached: 2778875.jpg (640x705, 57K)

Wraith has the smallest hitbox though.

>What is Lifeline and Bangalore
I'll give you that with Wraith but she's not the only one.

Mirage is a nigger and he has shit abilities too admittedly

Looks like a mutt.

Wraith has THE smallest hitbox. Lifeline has the second smallest. Bloodhound has the third smallest. Bunglehole is fourth.

Bloodhound is bigger than bangalore

Rose and the nigger look boring but i like the design of the other two, Also isn't that device on the bottom one from death stranding?

Nope

Attached: 9AF6hitboxes.jpg (1022x564, 34K)

Wraith has the smallest hitbox user
Wraith - 33 square cm
Lifeline - 37 square cm - 12% increase
Bloodhound - 37 square cm - 12% increase
Mirage - 44 square cm - 33% increase
Bangalore - 44 square cm - 33% increase
Pathfinder - 63 square cm - 90% increase
Caustic - 68 square cm - 105% increase
Gibraltar - 79 square cm - 140% increase
Also whites are being added to the game so stop bitching you tumblr-tier faggot

>Whites
Gibraltr is Haiwaiin and he's absolute trash. I don't care how powerful his abilities might be if he's literally the easiest target with the most predictable animations.
Bloodhound my main who I'd like to guess is Asian based off of his gold skins, has a decent hitbox size but his abilities are nothing to brag about. They're mediocre other than his ult.
Pathfinder is a fuckin robot with a monstrous hitbox. He's in the same spot as Gibraltr with good abilities but a hitbox that ruins it all.

>hitboxes based on a youtube video and not actual game data

Why don't they actually put some effort into the character design?
I don't play overwatch but at least there characters look cool

See

>There is still only one white guy and he is the only real "evil" dude
wew

Don't helmets exist in this game? Who cares?

>We want the LawBreakers audience

The helmets are only stat increases, you cannot change your character outside of skins. 95% of which are just lazy recolors.

imgur.com/a/i2J8lPB