Tfw love mafia 2 and love mob history and games like the god father

>tfw love mafia 2 and love mob history and games like the god father
>tfw mafia 3 was such an absolute pos with its race plot it totally turned off gamers
>tfw play it again seeing if i misjudged it and it even fails on a gameplay prospective
>tfw the graphics are amazingly shit for a game that came out just 2 years ago
>tfw there will never be another mafia game because of this abortion

Attached: 992a63_5956839.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HKsonZDgdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek I literally forgot about this game

Also why the driving such a fucking piece of shit in this game? Like the camera angle? I remember the driving being weird in mafia 2 but it wasn't this fucking bad.

mafia 3 fucking sucks. nice thread op you faggot

Loved mafia 2, tried 3(it was free some month for ps+ so I downloaded it)
The begining trigger warning message immeaditely gave me a bad feeling and only played a couple missions and then deleted it, it was so painfully bad. Im glad they atleast made a great memorable game like mafia 2 before commiting suicide. Games 5+ years ago really were much much better. When does it get better guys, when?

Attached: 1552343308156.png (719x699, 519K)

Played and finished it; yes the race theme is far too heavy. Gameplay is very repetitive. Shame since I think the setting of New Orleans is awesome.

when you figure out that video games are a dead end and you need to move on

I said it was shit u faggot

Wasn't crazy about 2, felt really stiff for a tps and wasn't super invested in the story.
And then 3 comes out and feels just as stiff, has somehow an even less interesting story? And the budget being mismanaged from 2 is magnified in 3.
Not to mention the dumb trigger warning at the start, for a game that doesn't really get into race at all, and you barely even hear "nigger".
Fucking sad game.

Mafia 3 is actually pretty okay, it does some good stuff with making your character feel consistent, like how his melee attacks are always nonlethal against cops and civilians, for example.

Great soundtrack, good presentation, okayish but repetitive gameplay. I enjoyed it, just not as much as Mafia 2.

Mafia 3 wasn't that bad. Never finished it but that was mainly due to my backlog being enormous more than anything.

I thought the main problem was how dead the city was. you need shit to do outside of collecting albums/magazines.

there should have been restaurants and bars you could patronize, gambling etc.

instead everything was a cardboard box.

the ps4 port is fucking terrible you can't even see cars that are across a small bridge and it makes the driving that already sucks way worse

we all already know its shit u tard

>tfw no godfather 3 with an expanded “dons view”
>tfw no sequel to Scarface: the world is yours
>tfw no true sequel to saints row 2
>tfw gta is shit now
>tfw sleeping dogs is dead
>tfw no new true crime
>tfw no true sequel to mafia where you play as an Italian mobster and not some black panther

everyone in this entire thread

Attached: 5ad9bded04f9860fad5fde9efb5e638b.png (590x59, 5K)

I liked the story but the game play loop got tiresome. weakest mafia but still worth playing.Terrific soundtrack

The setting and way Mafia 3 handled race was the only good thing about it other than the shooting.

Why even talk about games you've never played? I don't get it.

Attached: EwHH1e5.png (850x566, 334K)

see

setting aside the race baiting social justice nonsense.

how tf did that ugly ass mug pass QA? what retard thought it was a good idea to put one of the most hideous mutts ever seen as the main character? there wasn't even a reason to turn it into a raycis yt pipo murder sim, when the source material was substantial.

all we have is yakuza

Probably because you can't "QA" real life, dingus

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Mafia 3 wasn't bad but it just wasn't a Mafia game. Plus it was really buggy, it had almost nothing to do with muh race like Yea Forums loves to think considering you kill alot more Haitians than Italians and that the game is focused on avenging your crime family and not some black power fantasy where you fuck Trumps youngest son and daughter

>there wasn't even a reason to turn it into a raycis yt pipo murder sim
Also I love when retards say stuff like this and reveal that they didn't even play the game

Literally the majority of the protagonists are WHITE. Burke and fucking Vito are on your team, and your best bro is white CIA agent Donovan.

everything that comes out of America lately is pozzed and pretty much unplayable for anyone with taste for good videogaes

You think Yea Forums plays video games anymore? You can't even get a good SC thread anymore without anons talking about how trannies will hate Amy and screaming cunny everywhere.

How'd they manage to make him look this subhuman?

You never even played American games anyway Shinji

I did when they weren't absolute dog shit, so quite some time ago.

What was the bigger fuckup, this or nu-wolf 2?

Like I said Carlos you never played an American game

Nu-wolf 2 since this game actually sold. Even though Yea Forums says the jews made up the numbers for just this one game

>>tfw the graphics are amazingly shit for a game that came out just 2 years ago
The graphics are stunning, though. Especially when it rains.

> Even though Yea Forums says the jews made up the numbers for just this one game
Jews are fond of making up numbers

>game made by Czech
>all good
>hey we Americans knows better, we'll make the sequel
>absolute garbage stuffed with politics

Americans didn’t make mafia 3

Fuck AAAs man, indies are the only hope for something not completely tainted by corporate shit.

who did?

Well thank God it wasn't made by Americans and wasn't filled with politics

Mafia 3's writing is fantastic. And it was fantastic to get a Mafia game that was about more than babby's first made man bullshit. Playing as a black man and fucking the shit out of racist white assholes was super cool.

But notice how they never did it agian for shit like BFV or Farcry New Dawn?Falseflag considering you work with racist whites from beginning to end and kill tons of blacks as well.

how many gallons of onions are you on mate

indie games and nintendo

Enough to shitpoat about a game he never played for easy (You)s and race infographics

Imagine being triggered by a food.

>mafia iii is only 2 years old
what the FUCK? I could have sworn that shit came out a fucking decade ago

the game with trump as the main antagonist, you thought came out a decade ago? i don't think anyone hated the apprentice that much user

They made him American

>Falseflag considering you work with racist whites from beginning to end and kill tons of blacks as well.
Which racist whites? Mafia III is really a story about the JFK Assassination and CIA Guy's quest for revenge. Lincoln is just a tool he uses.

>Hangar 13 is not an American studio
ok

2k Czech isn't

I finished the game twice. Once with DLC, once without. I especially liked the DLC about Sundown Towns. Who said videogames couldn't be educational?

Holy shit America is a racist shithole. Burn it to the ground.

Vito and those dirty Irish

>there will never be another mafia game because of this abortion

In short niggers and the SJWs that parade them ruin everything.

They didn't make it retard.

You clearly didn't but here's a (You) you dirty whore

Nah, Vito isn't really racist. At least not in any sorta white supremacist sense.

honestly hilarious how NPCs start calling you nigger in the first 5 minutes of the game

state

>Gun shop owner shoots pigs and nigs in Mafia 2
How /k/ is this man?

youtube.com/watch?v=-HKsonZDgdc

based

I completely forgot Trump was in it too. All I remember is how shit the gameplay is and fever dream flashbacks of mowing down KKK members

Just sitting here laughing my ass off at all the triggered pink dicks. Can't wait till yall are all bred out of existence.

Attached: 1551753000977.jpg (251x242, 8K)

seething shitskin

But he played Mafia

>The begining trigger warning message

What does it say?

>game is bad and everyone hated it
>T-T-TRIGGERED!!

a black man had sex with your mother last night

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Basically were sowwy if you hear the n-word it was a different time so be prepared to hear it. Were so sorry history had to be this way, Kind of bullshit.

Yeah sounds a bit stupid. People should know and expect it in historic settings.

>>game is bad and everyone hated it
That's complete bullshit. Plenty of people loved it.

no they didnt
be quiet faggot

Ah yes, Mafia 2, the original MGSV.

The game ws shit in every aspect. I don't see how they could fuck it up even more. Buggy, repetitive, shit missions, shit melee gameplay, mediocre gunplay, empty city... There is nothing good about it.

The attempt at mirrors is laughable.

AFAIK, the original developers of 1 and 2 weren't involved with 3. 2K Czech pretty much closed down in 2013/2014.

fuck

>loved Mafia 1
>thought Mafia 2 was a piece of shit
>never bothered with 3