Who’s the most fun to play as?

Who’s the most fun to play as?

Attached: 93615263-2BA5-4A7A-B89B-49F70509C4E4.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17592960
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

There’s gotta be one user

Nero in my opinion but only because I suck ass with Dante and I can't stay close to the enemy like I can with Nero

Nero > Dante >>> V

V

this based guy

Attached: 1552322137658.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

This but V is still alright. Devil breakers are so much fucking fun.

Nero by far. Breakers were a fantastic idea

Unironically V. Nero is the worst by a good margin.

They are all interesting. Fuck the V haters, nigga has depth if you run him properly

Just use air/ground trick lol

strawpoll.me/17592960

Attached: 297E138D-A9EE-4025-80A9-931E3289D403.jpg (502x569, 44K)

Dante.
Nero would be vastly improved if you can manually switch breakers and that the bringer wasn't on a different button.
V is just easy mode and boring.

Trickster is shit SHIT

Nah

Attached: 1488442826215.png (156x169, 36K)

I'm the opposite, alright with Dante but can't do exceed worth a shit with Nero even though his Buster is satisfying as hell. I like V alot too as a mage/summoner but his moveset is limited compared to the other two.

So once you beat the game is there ever any reason to use the buster breaker again?

V would be better if V himself could do anything else, too often it just feels like I'm charging the bird and playing as the cat from a distance (with shitty controls)

I like Nero for grabbing. Something nice about an enemy with some distance that gets immediately closed in on.
Plus wailing on some monster that sends them flying only to pull them right back in is fun too.

Been practicing some new tech as Nero

His forward triangle air attack is hard to reliably JC.

I can do it just fine when I'm next to an enemy in the air, but trying to do it from a distance in the air, and then JCing and continuing the combo has been difficult

I'm not sure if my timing sucks, or if you have to approach the hitboxes at the right angle.

Dante is the best to play as

god damn i love royal guard

Dante > dead weight > v

Vergil
Oh wait

Dante needs more weapons, Cavaliere sucks and Cerberus is my least favorite from DMC3. Balrog is great but that's it.