This is Nighthawk. Come in, Alpha. Alpha, do you read?

>This is Nighthawk. Come in, Alpha. Alpha, do you read?

Nighthawk, this is HUNK from Alpha Team.

>Man, I thought you were all wiped out. I've been trying to—

I'm at Point K12. Need info on my extraction.

>Guess there's no keeping down the Grim Reaper, huh?

My extraction point.

>Relax, Mr. Reaper. I'm headed toward the front gate of Resident Evil thread. Pick you up there.

Got it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UO-WTS6KUg

Attached: HUNK.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBRAnuT48qo
youtube.com/watch?v=q8xJ13pAZNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this meme is dead already, user
let it go. we're all playing Apex Legends now

I want Hunk as main character in RE8!

oh hush... you obviously don't count. you not RE fan...

I believe that. I know anons tend to be fags sometimes but that much over one tranny? nah.

why are you saying random shit that don't make any sense? we are here for Resident Evil, not to talk about your girl friend.... lol

When will someone replace Mr.X with ultimate lifeform Kars?

Attached: 1552257003977.jpg (700x875, 169K)

Relax, Mr. Reaper. We'll rendezvous on page 10

>Why are you doing this?
>This is parenting, childcare is my responsibility

Attached: 1549812492994.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Man, 4th survivor was a lot of fun to learn and beat. And it was kinda tense. Easily the most fun I've had in the past few months in videojuegos.

>be hunk
>survives because plot
>no personality
>all re fans suck his dick

What type of mutated creature is that?... It's like if a regenerador from RE4 had sex with a poodle dog and it gave birth...

what type of stupid excuse to hate is that?... Dude you suck.

This is war. Shitposting is your responsibility.

that's a pretty cool pic.

how bout go suck a piece of turd and leave this board alone while we have our fun discussing games? :)

Boba Fett syndrome in action.

no way, tranny chasers are real. I don't understand them either but they are.
Two of them even made that whole detailed custom mesh costume mod for him/her, it even has a custom face and custom haircut

more like : Hey guess what? He didn't get proper development, he deserves it. Cuz he coolsies.

Basically yeah, he’s the bad ass no face military guy.

I kind of want an RE game staring him, but after ORC that seems like a shit idea.

I wish I had the free time for it, honestly remembering how shit works in an RE game and trying to get through it super fast is a ton of fun for some reason. Loved beating REmake in under 3 hours.

Man I can't wait to play 4th Survivor so I can have a frame of reference for all these memes.

what if we go the polar opposite of ORC and go even more darker and realistic than even RE2 remake?

I mean, have looked up a few videos and such about running it, and I suppose that makes it easier, but it's still a lot of fun. I'm trying to get S+ on Leon right now but those fucking PLANT NIGGERS set me back 50 minutes.

Claire, Claire Redfield

Attached: 1551842640767.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

If Hunk had a whole game he wouldn't be cool anymore. What makes him cool is that he's seen so little

So if you're doing a no damage run you can still save and can just reload if you take damage right

Claire for cute

wait I don't understand, you saying they modded a tranny into RE 2? if so, absolutely disgusting.

If done right it would make him even cooler.

Attached: 1551341497472.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

yep

Attached: Sue Lightning.jpg (2560x1440, 331K)

Attached: lz.jpg (4227x4264, 910K)

Maybe they could place a rock song in a intense boss fight/multiple hard casual enemies for Hunk to fight off in like this song : youtube.com/watch?v=GBRAnuT48qo

PLAY RE7

JACK BAKER IS BETTER AT PUNCHING THROUGH WALLS AND STALKING YOU THAN MR. X

Attached: Jackbaker.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>tfw there was actually no one in the car with her

Attached: alone.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

I want to hold hands with Mrs. X!

soulless

I have been gathering data on some things for a while now and it's lurk chance is 100%, posting chance is 99%, i would explain what i am gathering but i cant risk it finding out what exactly i am looking for, anyways sorry for bringing the monster up and have good night

Attached: 53098737.jpg (1080x810, 51K)

Where Mr. X has a leg up on Jack, though, is that he forces you through dangerous areas that ideally you'd avoid, making gameplay far more interesting when you've gotten comfy with your routes through the RPD. That doesn't really happen in 7. Jack, however, is the more interesting character and generally scarier by himself.

Attached: sPYYVUy.gif (500x280, 990K)

Is that a bulge I see?

this really made me think

the nu mr. X is one of the more soulful antagonists i've seen in a while. the fucking audacity to put a fedora on a big retarded mutant just works too well

>fight G3 with Leon
>he gets tricked into being stuck with it, eventually nuts up and faces it
>fight G3 with Claire
>she straight up jumps into the arena and goes "I got this shit" with a dramatic zoom in on her feet landing

It's kind of funny how badass Claire was. A true Redfield.

you best be joking, Jack Baker was the epitome of soul

Claire is a sweet heart.

the entirety of re7 is the epitome of soullesness you dumb zoomer

Yeah how so?
It's where the series finally started its comeback

What happened to him between 6 and 7?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

If Leon was driving to see what was going on with his new job, why was he driving there at night? Wouldn't it make far more sense to go first thing in the morning when your coworkers would be actually in the office?

Attached: 1551417013635.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

It's just a consequence of the art style shift towards more realistic. 7's Chris looks more like an actual human and less like a generic FPS protagonist (despite looking about 20 years younger than his actual age).

>police departments are closed at night
you have to be 18 or older to post here, kiddo

Attached: 1552105417766.png (234x250, 76K)

it's not re, its just outlast

I know it’s not crazy fast but I’m proud I could complete it at all, felt amazing made me feel like a badass like Hunk feels all the time

Attached: 8A4FE14B-C9AF-42DF-96A2-A1930AE70E9C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Did you actually play it?

Outlast does not even have combat

yes

Attached: 52472003.jpg (720x720, 31K)

What about it is Outlast, then?

Attached: fsdfrtete.png (580x875, 484K)

Mechanically Jack wasn't as interesting. Mr. X actually stalked the police station and would follow you based on how much sound you made. Jack just seemed to be in a few little spots in his mansion and nowhere else. Jack also took too many hits to stun, making running the only decent option to deal with him, X goes down somewhat fast and can be stunned with flashes, making his encounters have more depth.

Jack was a lot of fun though, the big dumb chainsaw fight was honestly great. Wasn't a huge fan of how his giant monster version still talked just like him, should have made it work in a similar fashion to how Lucas transformed.

god she is so ready

THOUGHT YOU'D JUST SLIP OUT BEFORE DINNER WAS DONE?

Attached: jack.png (278x258, 88K)

Was it ever explained how the Bakers afforded such a huge house in the first place?

Claire is lovely

Attached: 1550464084043.jpg (512x640, 37K)

Yeah, Mr. X was definitely an improvement in the mechanics department. However, my first time around, it definitely felt like Jack was constantly stalking me even if I didn't know he had a pre-planned route. And I liked that he didn't go down easy because it made the house feel even more like a trap you couldn't get out of.

I disliked monster Jack in general because it felt so out of place with the rest of the game. It looked too much like something from a kaiju movie, which didn't tonally mesh well when you were playing Saw games with Lucas minutes earlier..

wait a minute.... the same company that designed those locks and puzzles... Did it for the spencer mansion too.

You're damn right she is.

Attached: chris.png (474x266, 214K)

>starting a thread without a Claire OP

Attached: claire_face_smug3.jpg (614x579, 69K)

Old money and inherited land, probably. Also, the "old house" was clearly the house the historical family used to live in, so they probably just added on to the property with every generation rather than one generation buying it all.

Only reason I like Chris more than Leon is because he gets to talk to Rebecca.

Attached: Rebecca_Chambers12.jpg (720x937, 287K)

I-I'm in love with Ada..! Stop this..! I-I'm a cop – I'll shoot you both if I have to..!!

Attached: 4920940293.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

maybe in RE8 they could answer the questions of who is this new umbrella, who are the bakers for real, what were their true intentions and even answer questions we haven't even asked yet. While also being it's own original story and having it's own set of mystery related to the plot of RE8 not just RE7.

Stop.

Attached: 1436201694814.jpg (194x273, 10K)

It was an old plantation home, you don't have to be reach if you inherit a big house over generations.

> It looked too much like something from a kaiju movie

The mechanics of the fight were cool, in how you had to go over and under him to find his eyeballs and shoot at them.

The design was super ugly though, like every enemy in RE7 looked bad. Good thing G3 is sexy enough to compensate for the lack of cool monsters in 7.

Attached: berkin.jpg (1920x1080, 964K)

I'm not kidding around!!

Attached: Leon.jpg (1920x1080, 729K)

No.

Attached: 1-01.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>who are the bakers for real, what were their true intentions and even answer questions we haven't even asked yet
Weren't the Bakers just a normal family before the bioweapon loli got washed ashore?
Lucas was a deranged fuck but the rest seemed like they were normal.

Yeah, it looked like a bad rubber animatronic. And while fun to shoot, the eyes looked REALLY unconvincing and fake. They did a much better job with Birkin's eyes actually looking like parts of his body.

All of G's forms were pretty damn great. I love this one, especially with how you can see William's original arm and head getting absorbed into the rest of the mass.

Attached: G2_REmake2.jpg (846x1033, 104K)

Iunno. What happened to Leon's knife between 4 and 6? In 4 his personal knife, clearly a custom job, was his first solution to every problem in cutscenes. By 6 he's left it behind for a mass produced Ontario SP6 which he's never particularly inclined to use, 'cause now he's all about two-gun mojo. What's up with that?

Attached: Capture.png (475x366, 376K)

I was thinking for in RE8 the regular enemies could be a lot more wild and ferocious than Birkin, or at least the tougher regular guysanyways. Cuz I love that so damn much.

>Leon get out of the way, I need to put Ada down

Attached: claire_gun3.jpg (462x771, 75K)

>What's up with that?
Soul vs soulless

Ashley put the Leon down, gently.

Been a long time, comrade.

Attached: jackkrausertf2.jpg (573x464, 46K)

Watching G2 rip out the Tyrant’s spine was great, really put into perspective how much of an issue the Birkin monster was.

*sounds of wind and faint groans of undead in the distance*

Attached: 1550979880208.png (640x480, 195K)

G2 > G3 > G1 > G5 > G4

...in terms of design.
G1-G3 are all pretty close IMO

Attached: back off.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

Any VanillaChads lurking?

Attached: chad.png (480x360, 136K)

yea g2 was always the best

Attached: william_all4.jpg (3200x2200, 1.27M)

If I had to rate the cutscenes in this game, it would be:
1. G2 absolutely wrecking the Tyrant
2. The Kendo Gunshop
3. Claire rescuing Sherry from the garbage pit
4. The death of G5
5. Marvin ordering Leon to go on without him

With 1 far above the rest. It's just so good.

Attached: Capture.png (1190x659, 595K)

are there any other really scary resident evil enemies that made you pause the game to take a breather?

four-legged molded from RE7 made me do that if they ever surprised me

Iron maidens. There's something so unnatural about the way they move.

Attached: 78ddd14df5c20e10c166a9f511349050.jpg (560x730, 41K)

okay cools, now let's combine that with a G2 and a licker and make that the regular enemy in the game RE8.

How? Just shoot them twice in the head with high power pistol ammo or once with shotgun. They were as little of a threat as any other enemy in that game.
Though I suppose playing on console might make them a bit harder to quickly put down.

Maybe we can make them things scarier, any ideas guys? Maybe they are like humanoid leech

because I didn't know how to deal with them like that yet and if they surprised me, I couldn't get the two perfect headshots or killing shotgun blast before they fucked me up and leap-attacked through my block.
They are fast and leap from fairly far away. On madhouse they nearly kill you in one jump and it's hard to dodge in that game since you only move fast if you move forwards

Give them active camouflage.
youtube.com/watch?v=q8xJ13pAZNw

Attached: octopus2_3187629k.jpg (858x536, 156K)

that's good, really good, I like it.

they are gonna have to make nemesis look a lot scarier in remake 3.

Attached: jillremake_gun7.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

Yes

>Literally the only way you can tell if one is in the room is the quiet sound of it breathing

Yes this so much. Let be able to uncloak sometimes tho too so we get to see it. The leech-iron maiden hybrid gonna look hip as hell.

It need shining red eyes too

I wanna do it this way, this is pure terror

crimson heads combined with infested hunters would be cewl

Maybe Alice from the resident evil movies could make an appearance in a game...

Attached: 1550962076708.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

ah hell naw

based Will-mind

Attached: GIMME AN HERB MAN.jpg (865x900, 249K)

>Maybe Alice from the resident evil movies could make an appearance in a game

Attached: becca_face_unimpressed5.jpg (354x390, 25K)

>*crack*
>*siiiippp*

Yup, I remember the Resident Evil movies. Good stuff

Attached: untitled.png (474x407, 231K)

Claire.

Attached: 1552098012288.jpg (652x1024, 100K)

Attached: 15521756629763.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Japanese voice-overs are so much better, especially Hunk's. He actually sounds like the "grim reaper".

Attached: 1552268446981.jpg (527x528, 25K)

>3. Claire rescuing Sherry from the garbage pit
That scene was ruined for me by Claire using the "Are you fucking kidding me?" line TWICE. It's not a particularly good lines to use once, much less twice in a single god damn scene.

Look at those knees

Attached: file.png (614x1080, 820K)

"facial scanning"
The same thing that ruined all the Devil may cry characters as well. Capcom really fucking hates attractive people.

Attached: 1550850672811.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

all the cutscenes are good
the cutscenes with claire are called cutescenes

the best one is the one where the soldiers corner burkin and shoot him

ok there is one that's bad

it's the one near the end of the game where claire or leon are looking at the monitor. nothing happens in it. the only purpose for it is to let the player know that claire/leon still exist.

Claire is for loving anal sex!

Attached: 1551973181983.webm (840x648, 3M)

Attached: 1550397534167.jpg (1384x1957, 261K)

pretty sure all of Metro Exodus' characters were face scaneed, they just aren't shit at it
also, i think RE7 Redfield looks pretty good, it's the re2make characters that turned out shit

Attached: latest[1].png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

He survives because he has the skills and the will to live.

Leon is not super duper action Leon yet

I love Sherry!

I wonder what kind of hat he will wear

I need dad Leon dlc

Attached: 77c22f37-3663-468b-82c1-86ae2a80babf.jpg (663x1024, 165K)