What’s the most disappointing sequel ever?

What’s the most disappointing sequel ever?

Attached: 5698EC00-1E4C-420E-8AAF-1B9C9FBDCE05.jpg (391x784, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH67duada9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me.

I'M SORRY I'M NOT ADAM, MOM.

I hated the season, but I wanted to FUCK Ashi(also just want to say that Ashi means leg, and she has nice legs)

Saints Row 3

Dragon Age 2 is up there

Mass Effect 3 for me at least

Attached: Mass Effect Series.png (816x990, 1.31M)

Diablo 3

Blood Omen 2

At the top of my tongue, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Smash Bros. Ultimate.

ur mom

Attached: 1525476868394.jpg (503x368, 29K)

The first three episodes were top tier. Like ridiculously good. I couldn't believe it at the time

I've never seen the quality of something drop of the cliff so fucking fast before.

They gutted it.

Attached: supcom2.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

the only disappointment was that these three didn't reappear

Attached: 3571778505ceb6d8ec65a6503b25f66a.jpg (867x790, 91K)

same user
>Jack retrospectively kills all these people he saved

The literal embodiment of shit, took it more than a year to feel complete

Attached: 616NVP4DAVL._SX342_.jpg (342x442, 27K)

Why did people not like the last season of samurai jack again? I thought it was perfect.

Diablo 3 beyond any doubt. Diablo 2 being my favorite game of all time only made it hurt more. I've never seen a company miss the core appeal of a prequel so far before.

Attached: 1412509583434.jpg (1457x1459, 1M)

I'm going to get smacked for sayig this but...Megaman Legends 2.

Going from the unique universe presented in the original Legends game to what amounts to another generic Ghibli movie knockoff in 2 is kind of sad.

Attached: MegaManLegendsSeries_5200.jpg (400x540, 62K)

Dragon Age II. It's also the game that made me stop trusting the gaming press.

Why would anyone look at mass effect 1 and expect gears in space. From the team that brought you Kotor comes another kotor but not star wars this time. I expected kotor and got kotor.

Yeah, I don't think we will see anything like those episodes in the near future.

Remember when you watched those first three episodes and were so excited for the rest of the final season?

Attached: 1552326245976.gif (200x210, 114K)

Forced, poorly developed romance. It may have worked if it were a full length season but at just 10 episodes it ends up feeling half baked and takes time away from far more interesting things

Also the ending was trash. Straight trash

Actually 100% accurate

ashi

>”DUDE, SHIPPING LMAO!”

It was done too late and took the focus away from Jack.

The ending sucked.

This. Imagine if Jack got with one of these qties instead of that dumb asian chick.

Also, why the fuck did he go back in time? Wouldn't it have made more sense for him to just, I don't know, stay in the current era and accept that the past is in the past? Wouldn't that have been the sign of his true growth?

I hated that he actually went back. Wouldve been much more kino if he realized the future is his home

What a drop that was. The first three episodes were everything I ever wanted from a new season of samurai jack. What a shame.

Supra Mario Galaxy 2

Star Control 3

Christ what a shitshow that was, especially after the absolute masterpiece that SC2 was

Attached: 256px-RCT3-cover_art[1].jpg (256x330, 40K)

They didn't miss the core appeal at all. Diablo 3 was the exact same clickfest loot treadmill bullshit as Diablo 1 and 2 but with a different art direction. Diablo Immortal is just them putting that dumpster fire of a series on the platform where it always belonged.

>same clickfest loot treadmill bullshit as Diablo 2
>and Diablo 1
You belong on the Blizzard team.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark

Diablo 1 was just Blizzard copying Ultima 8. How does it make you feel to know that the game you hold so dear has its roots in one of the worst Ultima games?

undisputed

goddamn it

Attached: 214.jpg (271x377, 21K)

I welcome the shitposts instead of that lame ending

>A game you enjoy has roots in this other game you never played.
Exactly no different than before?

shit missed the digits too

why'd you post nothing?

pokemon gen 2

What the fuck is going on

Attached: 1330471981859.gif (300x169, 1.09M)

I think hotpockets are deleting the thread.

It's a toss up between this and FFX

Jannies are mad people are shitting on their mary sue waifu

God that whole thing was shit.
I was so fucking hyped and then they ruined it with Ashi.

This so much. The on ride-cam was cool, but the landscaping features were absolutely unplayable.

It seems like people forget how mad people got over ME3. Probably one of the biggest shitstorms in the history of games.

Did my post serious get deleted? All I did was say she was naked the whole time. All the daughters of aku were.

>he does it for free

Don't Ashi and Ashe kind of look similar?

Attached: eb818e24de740dd599c84bd9694dbf34.jpg (510x686, 46K)

Say what you will, but the 3d camera was a godsend. The water park expansion was fun too.
>grid-based gameplay
>terrain forming is gridless and freeform
What were they thinking?

>Did you mean: Saints Row 4?

Driv3r

Grinding 24/7 for ages wasn't the core appeal of Diablo 2. It was the reason it had survived for so long and managed to build a dedicated fanbase, but you'll be surprised how many peoples played Diablo 2 only once or twice.
Diablo 3 is a good game, it's fun, it has about a season worth of content which is a great offer for the money. It lacks the longevity of Diablo 2 but that doesn't make it a bad game.
Also, Median XL is better anyway.

She's way behind the other Ash's bounty.

WoW's itemization went full retard after wotlk

Haven't they compacted the stats twice now only for them to fuck it all up the next expansion?

Why is it so hard for them to just double the stats like how they did vanilla to TBC instead they quadruple the fucking stats.

>Diablo 3 loot treadmill contrast-able to 1 and 2

>Not fucking realizing the devs literally emailed the entire playerbase with an apology, DEVS LITERALLY SAID SORRY, for 3's loot and design and reverted it to a copy of 1/2.

Honestly dude fuck off, it was a design decision made by motherfuckers near the top to re-define the combat so that animations no longer mattered RIGHT NEAR THE END OF PRODUCTION. Once the people who made that decision where BTFO'd a year after release the devs who actually did the fucking work sent a community wide email apologizing for it and easily reverted the horseshit that was Launch 3 Loot shop.

Attached: UNTRUTH.png (643x718, 631K)

>jannies autistically deleting random off-topic posts instead of just deleting this entire blatantly off-topic thread

is someone off his meds today wtf lol

Attached: 1550542986552.gif (607x609, 821K)

Glad someone else holds this opinion. As a kid I never found it funny and even now that I'm older I just find it to be a less edgy Ren and Stimpy. It doesn't deserve the same reputation as other CN classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH67duada9E