Does this make you happy

Does this make you happy

Attached: 001.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yRnn6KAXkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's just art for the anniversary. The only thing they announced was Fatalis is getting a Figure Builder/Creator's Model

Why are there two Kushalas on the top right

>ice background
>models from World
how clueless can you be

I can tell it won't happen because it has Lagi and Capcom will never do Lagi justice in a game ever again.

there is literally no point of making this picture then if it's not for iceborn

It's the 15th anniversary of Monster hunter user. Reason enough.

What is the one on the left and the two behind Lagi/Nerg?

>Lagi was literally in the world beta build
>Not in the final game and may not even be in iceborne

I swear to fucking god capcom don't disappoint me again.

Fatalis, Kush, and I don't fucking know

Attached: 1551451198820-1.png (239x243, 76K)

Whos that in front of valfalk?

Kushala, he was flagship of MH2

Apparently that was a pure mock up, and when actually trying to implement Lagi they couldn't get the neck right.

Who's the monster left of Ratholos

ITT: Why distinctive silhouettes are important in character design

Fatty

GLAVENUS!
GLAVENUUUUUUUS!
GLA
VE
NUS
GLAVEEEEEENUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!
glavenus

what did you just call me

you mean dinovaldo

if they showed entire bodies the silhouettes would be very distinct, but it's a bit hard to distinguish valfalk from just its head

Attached: MHGU-Valstrax_Render_001.jpg (640x618, 70K)

Attached: 1534191709401.png (1920x736, 2.02M)

Glavenus is the better name.

based jet dragon, best theme in the series

Will a better final boss ever exist?

Attached: MHGU-Ahtal-Ka_Screenshot_011.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>Brachy a-fucking-gain

Well Lagacrius maybe means Agnaktor is coming back too.

doubtful, nothing can top the combination of cool "ground" fight mixed with a fucking mecha "siege" fight, mantis mixed those phases so well and had many unique attacks for each, leading to a great fight

>people actually think Capcom would put literally every single flagship into one DLC
You idiots are completely fucking retarded.

If the game revolves around increasingly difficult elder dragons again i hope having gore there means we get Shiggy.

they did it with XX but that had a lot of shit to draw from

>Glave anus is a good name

Attached: mikabonk2.gif (100x100, 24K)

>Not Glaive-nus
Double dork.

Its too bad there aren't more fantasy elements in MH. Like all you really got are element attacks, otherwise its all just cavedudes swinging garbage trucks around. There are no actual monsters or demons or magic and everything is just a wyvern.

Fuckin bungled my butt facing Nakarkos in MHG the first time, makin it out to look like some awesome undead hydra -- then it just turns out to be a fucking cuttlefish that put dragon bones on it's tentacles.
Double fucked for MHGU thinking you were fighting a goddamn mech, but really it was just a gay spider mantis just puppeteering a bunch of boulders and dragonator parts.

fuck, man.

You fucking idiot, you are suppose to let at least 1 day let by. Too many peeps still remember the last thread

But that's why monhun is kino. No gay magic shit, just monsters.

Its not monsters at all. Its all dragons.

There are literally zero monsters in Monster Hunter. The "Monster" is an adjective describing you, the Hunter.

>Its not monsters at all. Its all dragons.
>Dragons
>Not monsters

Attached: take your time.gif (382x450, 745K)

>Its all dragons.
Here is your (you)

Attached: jesue.jpg (600x603, 50K)

Name 1 non-dragon in monster hunter.

Announce a Gen 5 Monhun for the Switch and I'll be happy.

Attached: Switch.webm (711x400, 520K)

your mom

Ahtal-kha

Not till 2020, don't want to eat up potential IB sales

You want me to make it easy and name a non-dragon monster in ANY monster hunter game, or just recent one? For world i go ahead and say Girros, because he gives plague doctor armor.

I hate how 3/4 of the fated four are shafted. The three of them are cooler than glave anus

>Glavenus
>no Mizutsune
>no Astalos
>no Gammoth despite the DLC being called fucking IceBorne

Attached: 1495750641575.jpg (480x1042, 27K)

Dinovaldo is the main monster of the 4. Of course he's going to be chosen to be on a render showcasing all the flagships.

>Used to be super into MonHun
>Started getting into DMC gearing up for DMCV
>Hop back into MonHun and keep trying to do DMC moves and getting my shit rocked by starter monsters
Just kill me Yea Forums.

Attached: 1498340714115.jpg (983x1024, 167K)

>it blue!
>ice blue!!!
>it confirmed!!!!!
Yikes, is this the thinking power of worldzygotes?

I mean you need to have some understanding here: World lacks so much content, of course you grab every straw presented. It was already proven to be a anniversary thing and nothing more, but not everyone got that info yet.

You would have to be a literal sub 70 IQ potato nigger not to see the reason behind the texture and color choice for this render. The next step for MonHun is Iceborne hence the design choice for the anniversary image. That doesn't mean they are in world, just that the design aesthetic is standing in place of the flagship for the expansion.

Is that a silhouette of ulkanos (or whatever that giant ice wyvern was called) in the back right?

That's just a wing that belongs to the Fatalis Head in the left

>Lagi
>Glavenus
>Seregios
>Gore Magala

Not a chance in any hell unless Iceborne is going to be a $60 DLC.

>nargacuga
>tigrex
>no barioth

I thought it was called Iceborne. Why not include the ice monster?

considering it's going to be a fuck ton of content it might be

>My first and ONLY MH was World

Yeah, we get it.

Attached: file.png (250x201, 69K)

I need my crabbos back, and my fart beasts

cope bingfaggot

Attached: 1screenshot.jpg (943x170, 49K)

It's just a picture of the flagships user

He'll get his moment

Attached: bari.png (1307x731, 1.42M)

I wonder if we will get the sandy boi version too

>Brachy
God I can't wait to here his theme

Still isn’t as good as mhgu.

Attached: FB2F7B8D-B5F6-4D08-89FF-DBDB40BE7443.jpg (364x600, 146K)

You're getting gold and silver raths and you're going to fucking like it

Its possible, the main reason for world not coming to Switch is mainly due to how much MT Framework got fucked up during the development process, like visually the game looks nothing like a MT game to the point where people kept saying it was RE Engine with how similar it looked, but in reality Capcom bloated the ever living fuck out of MT to try and make it look on par with RE leading to the whole thing barely running even on the two consoles it was on.

What's the monster on bottom right ?

yeah, it has nothing to do with the switch having less power than a cellphone.

Good thing this isn't what's going to be in the dlc

Its all in the engine, hell at GDC they talked about how RE Engine ended up changing how much ram the Switch had just so it could support it.

what people are not mentioning is that capucom is gonna release a new line of high detailed figurines, and aparently the muh hd models are ready maybe it's a sneek peek for something that is coming?

Aside considering ryozo favorite's fated four is Tama is kind of weird no appearing there.

Attached: 1547752426285.png (326x578, 147K)

sir reggie ang zenogre are in world?

BING

I want a set of raths that never stop flying.

And I want another set of raths that never stop chicken running.

People haven't forgotten about steve already, have they?

Attached: Image070.jpg (2607x1872, 1.31M)

better than yian garugas?

No way that's going to happen, but I would fucking explode if it were real.
Kind of want hot monkey dick too, though, and I GUESS crabs would be more fitting for the theme.

It's just Worldbabbies that don't know anything outside of it

I dislike this picture because there are too many anime monsters. It gives the wrong impression by picking out the flagships; those really only exist to look cool on the cover while in reality most monsters are more mundane.

I wonder what Seregios would be like if he didn't suck so fucking hard?

Can't say, but we have an idea of what he might be like if he sucked even more

Attached: Image076.jpg (2613x1872, 1.34M)

They need to stop adding horns to monsters that barely use them. Seregios is a fucking flying wyvern; that horn adds too much weight and should completely ruin his balance once broken off. Rathain doesn't have a fucking horn because that would be retarded.

I didn't play the 3ds games. I tried gen but it felt so fucking bad on 3ds

It's hilarious how totally incapable of hitting anything Steve is, especially on his literal home turf (which is the worst map in 4U imho)

And his attacks do no damage if you just roll after getting hit. Putting him on the same tier as Brachydios is a fucking joke.

Even World has several non-dragons though.

>no Alatreon or Orochi Kirin
What's the deal with the list then?

Nah, dinosaurs and dragons are the same thing in japan. That's why Ajanath spits fire.

It’s bad on 3DS, but Gen U with a pro controller is pure kino

Attached: FF6AE73F-9C7F-4CDE-9D34-6F7C847B5560.jpg (1000x500, 88K)

Ah yes I remember the games where Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon were flagship monsters

Attached: BBB28E4C-7913-471D-9493-E8FDABEAA133.jpg (959x540, 89K)

>Rathalos
>Kushala
>Tigrex
>Narga
>Lagi
>Brachy
>Gore
>Steve
>Dino
>Valfalk
>Nergi
>Fatty

All of the flagships... EVERYONE IS HERE!

Attached: 1336025279142.jpg (1864x1048, 304K)

have a (you)
i miss seltas
youtu.be/4yRnn6KAXkU

Attached: 63126541604401a9c0ade8f0f7e5e1b3.jpg (600x421, 349K)

is GU worth getting, my roommates finally picked up a switch, but i really didnt like X aside from aerial GS and hammer

Why is youtube recommending me pedo videos? :(

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12 Seltas is gonna combine - YouTube.jpg (1881x803, 582K)

Was there a game where Fatalis is a flagship? Or is he there just because he is the OG Elder Dragon?

Brachy and Zinogre...100% ill hop back into World for this.

They needed an elder dragon and elder dragon cannot be flagships. Simple as.

>and elder dragon cannot be flagships
Nergigante
Valstrax
Magala
Daora

Gore is not an elder dragon and Nerg/Val are nu-MH. Dos was never released outside of Japan.

Isn't nerdgigante an elder dragon?

>b-b-but THOSE don't count!

I can't think of the last time I was happy.

>it isn't because I don't like it
ah, I see, so you are just pulling facts from your ass, have a bing bing wahoo day, sir

Seething shitters

Attached: Facetheface.jpg (171x169, 7K)

Its all in dev costs. You can make high quality assets once and run fine on modern consoles. The quality would obviously be too high on switch though, so getting the game to run on switch would be entirely redesigning everything to lower quality. Almost no one does this and its why switch has so little third party support in multiplats that aren't already from last generation.

Nintendo a gay.

Meanwhile games that don't run on the Switch barely run at all on anything else. Constant framedrops and 10 minutes of loading times should never be acceptable.

This is why Sony is bad for video games.

So just outsource it to Panic Button.

the moving principle is going
forward
without the drag of the modern
world

Please tell me this isn't anniversary garbage and It it's what we're getting in iceborne

Better than dinovaldo yeah

One of those is a "new" monster in Iceborne. Basically just fatty. So it's not unreasonable to assume all those pictured might appear in the expansion.

Yeah sure retard

Attached: 0132.png (256x363, 199K)

and Valstrax