How much bigger is the Tekken 7 community on PS4 versus the Steam version? The community is pretty active on Steam...

How much bigger is the Tekken 7 community on PS4 versus the Steam version? The community is pretty active on Steam, but I'm curious how active the PS4 community is in comparison. Say, if there is 2k people playing on PC, how many people are playing on PS4?

Does anyone know about Xenoverse 2? I heard it's very active on PS4.

Attached: tekkenmoddeviljin.jpg (1006x794, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/trends/latest-rumor-hints-dragon-ball-xenoverse-3-currently-not-in-development-new-action-rpg-could-be-prioritized-over-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T7 is biggest on PC actually, especially because Koreans are PC-based
PS4 community is still good in North America and I'd say randoms on PS4 are muuuuchhh better than randoms on PC.

Xenoverse 2 is packed full of people because there are no other online Dragonball games or anime games that get consistent updates. And yes, they don't play FighterZ because it requires a few more braincells to play.

Really? I always wondered who had the most skilled player-base. It's a shame we don't have cross-play.

How much more skill does PVP in FighterZ take over Xenoverse 2?

Thanks for the feedback, anons.

I thought Tekken was huge on PS4.

Is there anyway to check how many people are playing a PS4 game at any given moment?

Do people PVP on Xenoverse's PS4 version still?

If you can't play or have never played a fighting game, you're gonna be stuck doing auto combos while getting destroyed.

Probably, the game still gets new characters every once in a while. Check the /vg/ thread if you wanna see who plays on what.

Thanks for replying.

Xenoverse 2 looks awesome. I want to PVP on it badly. I hope people still play. I guess there will always be a Xenoverse 3 too.

There isn't gonna be a Xenoverse 3 anytime soon. There's already a DB rpg coming out soon and FighterZ 2 development is gonna start at the end of the year.

if you want community /tekgen/ is just a board away. in terms of finding a game pc is fine. not even a full minute to find people at red ranks. at 3 am on weekdays us east i can find a 5 bar player match in like 2 minutes as well.

whats with faggots and having wings on every character they can find, in any game?

how do Koreans switch to PS4 for NA tourneys? isn't the lag difference huge

>There's already a DB rpg coming out soon

Do you think it will be 2d or an arena fighter? Historically they've been arena fighters. And do you think there will be PVP? I guess most of their RPGs have had multiplayer options.

And how do you know FighterZ 2 is being developed at the end of the year? Are you making an educated guess?

Both are pretty active but part of it will come down to your region for which is more active.

Attached: Popuko_Josie.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

>/tekgen/
>double elimination tournament
>get to the semi-finals
>win
>about to fight the last guy (he's the host)
>"you've been removed from the match by the host"

i lol'd

thx for the recommendation and feedback

Minimal difference as it's locked to 60fps.

The rpg is probably gonna be another arena fighter since that's the anime and DBZ precedent. I doubt it'll have pvp because they seem to be focusing on recreating the source material shot for shot. And since ARKSYS is gonna be finished with both Granblue VS and season 2 of FighterZ is gonna be done at the end of the year, it makes sense they'd make a sequel on one of the best selling DBZ game of all time.

i dont think i'll ever get the achievement for winning a match in a tourney. i can never find one. /tekgen/ does largely suck, but if you have an oddball question it never hurts to drop by.

Fair enough. I still want a 3rd Xenoverse. :(

christianpost.com/trends/latest-rumor-hints-dragon-ball-xenoverse-3-currently-not-in-development-new-action-rpg-could-be-prioritized-over-it.html

Same. lol

PS4 has worse input lag.