Build your own THQNordic bundle!

Attached: U7AqE0f.png (1151x349, 220K)

Fuck off shill

What is the difference between them and old thq?

they're newer

Make a new Painkiller already you lazy sacks of shit I know you can see this do it already my wallet is heavy with money reserved just for Painkiller

Attached: 1550964434021.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

>hey cool i like some nordic games!
>i wonder if the bundle has-
>nope
>or maybe i can get
>nope
>maybe they have
>nope
>but surely the bundle has
>nope
oh well

Can I get darksiders 3 for 1 dollar?

wtf I love HB now
>all Steam'd shit
Miss me with that gay shit.

One isn’t bankrupt

THQ got bankrupted and sold their IPs piecemeal. The publisher Nordic Games acquired most of them, the THQ trademark, the former THQ subsidiary studio THQ Digital Phoenix, and hired former THQ devs, and renamed itself THQ Nordic. They also have been acquiring a lot of semi-abandoned IPs from various small publishers/holding companies and put in place various structures to manage them, etc. Their goal is apparently to become the n°1 European publisher and their strategy so far as been rapid growth through cheap strategic acquisitions of AA devs and B-tier IPs. I don't really know where they go from there/the bigger picture plan, so far they got a lot of properties that aren't particularly valuable and are sustaining their expansion through private investments while churning out cheap remasters after remasters (for cash-flow, test/train employees, and to re-establish IPs I assume).

Yes

I wouldn't even bother pirating most of these games.

Aren't these the guys that hosted an AMA at a racist pedophile website?

Shut up infinboy we arent falling for your ruse, your site is reddit 3 now.

THQ Nordic? Eww, ick and yikes! How can you support them after what they did?

If they rereleased/remade Battle for Bikini Bottom and the Spongebob Movie game I will fucking give them my money
During the AMA they didn't respond to request for them at all so I'm thinking something is in the works

Attached: index.jpg (212x238, 10K)

they did an AMA on Neogaf?

Are any of those games eligible for the bundle even worth playing? I could see trying The Dwarves and Conquistadors, maybe, but that's it.

gothics
darksiders
the guild
painkiller black edition
that's about it if you dont already have them from one of the 12 billion cheap bundles they've already been in.

>want to spite-buy THQ Nordic games
>realize I don't actually care about or have any interest in anything they publish

fug

I'm thinking of getting the first Desperados since I'm hyped for the upcoming one and Titan Quest because I miss it every time it gets a bundle.
Need a third game, wat do. How's Jagged Alliance? Never played a game from that series

Attached: 1545356351172.jpg (1024x1018, 102K)

Just pirate the GOG versions.

Oh right they're on GOG aka ezpirate.
Should I buy out of spite though

Attached: 1550956922026.png (307x347, 116K)

You lied