Has full-time career with great long-term job security, young, tall, good looking, chicks love authority

>has full-time career with great long-term job security, young, tall, good looking, chicks love authority,
>throws it all away to be an edgelord

Why?

Attached: IMG_5831.jpg (200x200, 8K)

He was a sociopath. He wanted the power of being an authority figure for a big city. When he was relegated to the boonies he had to satisfy his urge for power another way.

i started persona 4 3 weeks ago, fuck you

Autism, it doesn't discriminate.

Having a stable job doesn't cure being an incel.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING COFFEE ADACHI YOU KNOW I CAN'T TALK TO ANYBODY IN THIS GODDAMN DEPARTMENT OR WORK ON ANY CASES UNTIL I'VE HAD MY COFFEE ADACHI STOP BEING A LAZY BUM AND GET ME THE COFFEEEEE ADACHI AAAAAAAAA ADACHI

How the fuck does an incel become a detective?

I'm surprised you didn't know he was the killer. Shit's like saying "Darth Vader is Luke's father".

He only joined the police because he wanted to legally carry a gun. He was probably bitter that he never got girls during school and needed a gun to satisfy his massive power trip but was too weak too join the Yakuza.

Wtf man I just started watching Star Wars

people have gone crazy for better

>good looking
Autistic haircut, retarded face, probably skinny fat
Yikes!

>tall
He's Japanese, he's probably like 5'7 max

Attached: pfft.png (402x363, 20K)

That's not where he gets his fulfillment. That is all stuff to fit in, and keep up his facade. The killing is what he likes. It's what gets him off.

>young, tall, good looking, chicks love authority,

He was an incel.

The only one he ever killed knowing what would happen was Saki. He never knew the news lady would end up dead. He even gags at the sight of the body. He doesn't get off on killing; he just enjoys being in power.

because they had to change the ending last minute. Pic related was the original killer. I'm still mad

Attached: 1433347924084.jpg (390x500, 24K)

>throws it all away
It's not like he planned to get caught, OP.

Quotation needed.

He DIDN'T get caught. He basically had to out himself. There was no way anyone could have proven shit about him. He could have walked right into the parties little food court circle jerk, confessed to everything in front of then, pimp slapped Larry on the tits and wouldn't have suffered shit.

He got caught he just didn't get convicted.

I THINK ADACHI SUCKS

I thought it'd be Teddie

t. bitch

the original killer was supposed to be your uncle.

No, that would have given purpose to his character. His nihilistic loneliness drawing in unsuspecting victims without his realization? Might have been a nice twist. Shame we got nothing.

What if there was no killer? What if rather than getting TOSSED into the TV everyone entered it of their own volition in moments of manipulated weakness?

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 32K)

He wasn't an incel. He had a girlfriend before the events of P4, he broke it off with her because he found her annoying. The guy is literally a social autist who pushes people away and then feels sorry for himself.

>chicks love authority
that didn't work out for him though

Attached: adachi i wont miss.jpg (182x960, 35K)

Well having authority also requires you to not be a bitch.

>He had a girlfriend before the events of P4
When was this ever mentioned?
I don't remember this at all.

Like how Yu almost dropped himself in? I don't think it would've changed the story all that much, but it'd give the IT even less of a reason to exist after the story because there would be no "killer" to catch. Can't exactly pursue a case if there's no suspect.

Adachi is the only moment of genuinely good writing in P4

It builds up this entire friendship sim bullshit for the entire game, then in the last hours, confronts the player with what they actually are
It's the only point in 4 where it feels like they properly understood the shadow concept, having Adachi embody the repressed feelings of Atlus' incel fans

The game's biggest crime is robbing Adachi of main villain status at the last minute and blowing the stakes out so far that you forget what he was there to show

Attached: 1550544741509.jpg (800x450, 104K)

He mentions it during his social link, I don't have the quote handy though

A shame that only P1 and P2 really hit the concept of the shadow well otherwise

>Can't exactly pursue a case if there's no suspect.
The biggest problem 4's, attempt at, story was that the IT never actually really PURSUED anything. The game wants to be a murder mystery but there's no real clues, no real leads just a bunch of vague bits that could just as easily lead to anyone. The team was frankly very lazy in their investigation so if you actually dropped the idea that they were investigators and the culprit was the world itself I think the story would improve a great deal.

So many girls I know who have played Persona 4 are fucking obsessed with Adachi. It's crazy.

Bitches and whores!

>Dumb girls like game

better than akechi at least
>literally nothing goes right

Darth Vader being Luke's father was a shitty ass pull that didn't make any sense or have any foreshadowing until the prequel movies and it was done simply for the sake of having a plot twist for people to talk about.

Attached: 1527043014380.png (615x684, 27K)

>Funny motives
>le lonely bad boy
>Attractive
Makes sense

Attached: 1496897914270.gif (500x281, 956K)

>he missed the foreshadowing in 4

No the biggest crime is that they didn't debunk Adachi's assertions in any way and just had the party go "no you're wrong because you're mean" and that was it.

Obi Wan mentions Lukes dad was a jedi in A New Hope. quite talking out your ass

Yeah dude, because Darth Vader was literally the only other jedi in the story. That line definitely pointed to DV being the jedi and not literally anyone else.

the killer should've been Nanako

>should

Attached: 1549245601284.jpg (496x550, 37K)

his dad is mentioned to be one of the strongest jedi ever
>but it didn't mean he had to be Darth Vadar
that's what foreshadowing is you dumb fucking nigger, you didn't really know his identity until he told Luke himself, but all the signs were there in 4 and 5.

I wish I could have been friends with him.
used our powers to make a more fair world rather than destroying it.

fuck you for this spoiler

I'm in a similar situation and I hate bitches because while I can get them they always let me down. Every woman that has ever been apart of my life has let me down and disappointed me. Its really hard to give them the benefit of the doubt when they consistently fuck up and ruin things around them.

The game is like a decade old, there's a time limit on spoilers you know.

One of the Yea Forums banners is the drawing of Dojima visiting Adachi in jail

Attached: 1479232840928.png (275x268, 113K)

think you might introduce us?

Rosebud is the name of Charles Foster Kane's sled in the movie Citizen Kane.

Dude I was gonna watch that tonight

Could you elaborate on that?

Attached: Stupid teenagers.png (540x304, 183K)

I guess OP is a manlet.

Disease is what defeats the alien invasion in The War of the Worlds.

Stay out of this thread. You haven't been fully spoiled yet.

The Planet of the Apes is actually Earth set in the distant future after humanity has wiped itself out.

Errr... no. Humans still exist.

It's an old rumour, essentially the theory goes that he started getting pissed at the world after losing his waifu and abused his position to let out his frustration. they felt it was too dark and having the "father figure" essentially betray the player was fucked up, so they changed it to the closest character which was the comedy relief assistant.

>Bunch of stupid kids who don't actually go through any real hardship act big about accepting "The truth"

There was a lot of things about P4 that ran me the wrong way but that was probably the biggest.

Attached: junpei-iori-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-portable-76.1.jpg (210x240, 16K)

An unsourced rumor

Thanks

He spent his youth chasing externally defined success at the expense of all the things that enrich life. He couldn't appreciate what he had because it was never ingrained in him to appreciate those things. Negative consequence is why he's in that hick town in the first place. There was no bright side, no sense of new opportunity. He's only reminded of his failure, feeling massively disillusioned and harboring a deep-seated anger and bitterness due to feeling cheated and lied to. Feeling like he was played the fool by society, he took to the role of the fool with the intention of spiting it.

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei_.PERSONA.4.full.874809.jpg (1000x500, 324K)

Was the remake worth watching?

I saw a remake a decade ago and it was pretty crap. Don't know about the newer one.

Murder is fun you should try it sometime.

because bitches and whores. And frankly, he's not that far off from reality. In reality, we just call them sjws.

>hurr muh stable job
god I hate these normalfags infected with the boomer mindset

Oy vey goyim. You can't say that.

Helena Bonham Carter's?
Whatever.
James Franco's?
Pretty decent.

P4 > P5

is incel the new thing after cuck, now? I was wondering what was worse than being called a cuck, but now I guess I know. Will there be a word after incel that's even worse? Babyraper?

what the fuck was kubos problem? why did he kill based king moron?

I thought P3's villain was the best. They build it up and then it can only be sealed, not killed.

Attached: We have to stop Nyx.gif (400x225, 2.33M)

>used to laugh at adachi being a 27 year old loser
>i'm never going to be like that when i grow up!
>turning 29 this year
>giant loser
Oh nooooo

I guess tranny as an insult could be a new thing.

P4 was written a bit shit in general. 90% of the Social Links were "Just b urself". Yukiko still ends up being a manager forever, Kanji never really comes to term with his sexuality in any meaningful way, Yosuke is told to get the fuck over his problems and he magically does. No shit Adachi's ideals aren't actually confronted or resolved in any meaningful way.

He's a lazy bastard who got by doing as little work as possible and got shitcanned into the sticks for it. He feels a lot of resentment toward society and Y(o)u because you make so many friends despite being some city slicker without much of a reputation, so he's like 'fuck it' and decides to kill bitches and whores because in his mind, he feels 'cheated' out of the success he thinks he's owed.

>He's a lazy bastard who got by doing as little work as possible and got shitcanned into the sticks for it.
We don't know why he got shitcanned, and the Golden anime with his episodes showed he actually worked really hard in college to get his position. He wasn't lazy at all. That however doesn't justify murdering people in response.

Clinical depression just does this shit to people sometimes.

>you make so many friends despite being some city slicker
formerly Izanami

The more I look back on Persona 4's story, the more I begin to wonder if it was really supposed to be just one big parody of all of the unrealistic, delusional, self-soothing bullshit that anime throws at its audience.