MELEEEEEEE

Why aren’t you participating at your local tournaments in one of the greatest gaming commounities for one of the greatest games ever made? Also it’s better than Ultimate!

Attached: 58B457A8-AC98-46FC-9293-91DECBA81662.jpg (1280x558, 67K)

"greatest gaming community"

I do.

>entire community gets destroyed by one autist and a pink balloon

Because I have a family now

Ultimate is fun but with all the concessions they made in making Smash more like Melee again youd think theyd have gone the extra mile and kept the momentum, at least for certain characters. Falcon is a blast to play in 64, Melee, and Project M but is boring in the new games for example. Some characters need that shit but you always have some idiot claiming sonic would be broken of they brought momentum conservation back. Total bs argument.

What’s ur main my guy

Blue ribbon puff

You been through it man. Would u go back if u could though? Ditch the family and go back to hitting up grassroots melee tournaments every weekend?

How u playing puff dog

>Because I have a family now
And yet you still waste your time posting on Yea Forums. Retards like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Also melee is fucking trash youre a faggot OP. All melee players are subhumans.

Melee is literally the most complex competitive game you can play. If u like games u like melee fuck outta my thread Norman Peter Cod

Because anyone who still plays melee is a fucking tryhard who doesn't want to have fun.

Take a fucking shower you disgusting loser

I backair, and if I play against spacies, I just upthrow to win combo, or just get them off stage and wall of pain as long as they're not good

>Also it’s better than Ultimate!

Remind me, which one is at EVO this year?

Thinking being at evo makes a game good lol

Melee Fox McCloud was best Fox McCloud. I wish he got his own game.

*Has the best stage music*

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

nice cope faggot.

Factual

Melee is gay

Do u genuinely think a game being at a big tournament makes it good? Literally same logic as “Fortnites good, look how popular it is!” Ur a dumbass