Attached: 547658.png (1594x1758, 3.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMSGj9Y2T9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both are fantastic but DMC is a full game

Is this a joke? V was terrible while 5 is fantastic

MGSV obviously.

Attached: vbw.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

MGSV spit in the faces of long time fans with an unsatisfying ending that didn’t tie the series together. DMC5 was just ten hours of wank off fanservice, but that’s what made it fun.

Doesn't Yea Forums universally hate MGS5. All I ever see are memes about the shit story and Quiet. I personally thought the gameplay, which most people cite as the core strength, was fucking boring. The desert area was so goddamn repetitive and tedious, even when I tried to be creative with my approaches.

Very clearly DMC5

Woah they're so cool because they angery and wear all black...

When did this board get so emo

Once the honeymoon phase of the opening sequence and the first 5-10 missions are over, you start to see how repetitive it is.

And then of course:
>WHOOOOOOOOO?!

DMC was actually a good game.

DMC delivered more on the hype, but only because the hype for MGSV was so much higher. Despite what a lot of people say on Yea Forums, it was still a good game. Just not good enough for the hype it had.

The only enjoyable thing that came from MGSV was Huey and Skullface shitposting

Attached: 4be.jpg (540x369, 90K)

MGS5 was fun but the game wasn't complete. Behind the scenes drama gave it more hype than it deserved.
DMC was fun, had a complete story which was still nonsense but good enough.
DMC delivered more for me.

>only my opinion matters

How's your first week on Yea Forums?

>V creates a plot twist that opens up endless plotholes because the creator was in a heated dispute about the money spent on the project and let go before he could finish it off. Divides the fanbase so badly there were people in denial of the firing and believed it to be a Massive Hoax.
>5 was a project that wasn't even concrete until very recently, almost passed up for D.m.C. 2. Mostly accepted besides the usual arguments any other game should expect. Less controversial than D.m.C.'s Existence.

It's not even a contest. Nothing will break a fanbase as badly as MGSV did.

Real MGS fans appreciate MGSV for its gameplay improvements. By the time V got here the story was already fucked by 4's bullshit about the british guy starting the Patriots.

Attached: vnm.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

I'm still seething about pre-purchasing it. I was played LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

>The story was always bad so its okay!

>Capcom made come back after DMCV while Konami go downhill after MGSV
How can save Konami? i heard pachinko market is start to dying in japan, they probably won't last long at this rate

Both were shit tier but DMC is better because it isn't completely boring.

Real MGS fans realize V has shit gameplay because there's zero difficulty throughout the entire game thanks to the shit tier level design and incompetant AI system. MGSV has great controls but abysmal gameplay.

mgsv is the most disappointing game of the decade

MGSV was so hyped it fell flat on it's face because it was overhyped. Everyone expected Big Boss to go full child murder but what we got was WWHOOOOOOOOOOOOO and about five minutes of actual Big Boss screen time

Both are great, but MGSV overpromised and failed to deliver on everything. DMCV was never hyped as anything other than just "more DMC" and that's what we got.

>MGSV: Was actually about Venom Snake
>DMCV: Was actually about Vergil
I'm not the only one to make this comparison right?

DMC by a goddamn mile

mechanically, MGSV does have the best gameplay in the series. Unfortunately, it has the absolute worst missions to use said gameplay in so it just ends up being egregiously wasted potential.

This never happened.

Venom is worst snake so 5 wins. Btw some other similarities

MGSV had a shitload of amazing fucking made-for-hype trailers.

So MGSV wins on hype formula alone. DMC might be the better game, although I dont give a shit about it.

I wasn't even a big fan of MGS and I preordered. I only played 1. I was in denial for weeks and got massive buyer's remorse.

how the fuck is this not a made-for-hype trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=KMSGj9Y2T9Q

What gameplay improvements? Real fans know that it had a foundation with good mechanics, but zero fucking level design resulting in a godawful game all around

it looks liek DmC

>le DmC2 meme

It's not a meme, that trailer literally looks like DmC2.

>Venom is worst snake
Nope. That is and always will be Big Bitch. It goes.

Solid > Liquid > Solidus > Raiden > Venom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BB

yeah, except for Nero revving Red Queen and the big fucking DEVIL MAY CRY 5 logo 40 seconds in

cope

soooo...

Revengeance 2 when?

Why couldn't Nero be in DmC2? And I know it's DMC5 you nigger but it looks exactly what you would expect from DmC2.

DMC5 would look like its old anime self.

mostly because Red Queen and Blue Rose don't look like ass compared to Donte's weapons

DMC5. The game may not be perfect, but it sure came close. It delivered exactly what the fans wanted, maybe too much of it with that fanservice ending, but it's still pretty damn good. It's going to singlehandedly get the genre back in shape.

MGSV is just a hollow shell of promises that delivered nothing.

Hi, Barry.

Venom is literally fake BB, just make him weaker, a cripple, a mute and then remove yhe rest of his personality.

Attached: 678.gif (480x270, 2.04M)

That's right it's me, Bazztek. Cope.

You need to get a better pair of eyes, the aesthetic is completely different the demon designs are different, and the character interactions and atmosphere is different, the only thing that is similar between them is that they try to go "photo realistic" even though in my opinion DmC looked more like a western comic rather than "realistic"

>Why couldn't Nero be in DmC2?
>pretend to be a DmCfag but doesn't even know the canon
Vergil had his unborn son aborted in the prequel comics because he feared that family would be a weakness to him.

...What?

It looks closer to DmC than old DMC, your argument applies to both games regardless.

Old DMC
>gothic architecture
>old timey cars
>the smallest cast possible
>no slow motion shit during gameplay

DmC and DMC5
>nothing but modern architecture
>modern cars
>relatively large cast
>slow motion shit during gameplay

>Vergil aborted Nero
Nice, maybe DmC isn't so bad afterall.

He's a better BB than BB. BB was a faggot who had to hide behind Venom.

Donte's Rebellion and E&I look like fucking garbage, compared to RQ and BR which don't.

also DmC's cast is pretty tiny, smaller than 4.

DMC is actually finished

Real fans stopped caring about the series after the trainwreck that was 4, actually.

Why are you replying to my replies?

BB is the strongest Snake, appeared in the best mgs, has the best look, is who all other snakes are modeled after, made MSF, made OH, leaded Foxhound, Made ZL and was only defeated at the age of 60 something by his clone and apprentice. Venom is just a shitty copy

This. Hard to blink at the Big Boss body double twist when they did it years back and were even more insulting about it.

Attached: I'm back baby.jpg (1185x1599, 829K)

>Real MGS fans appreciate MGSV for its gameplay improvements.
"improvements"

Don't get me wrong, it's VERY well polished, but the game design as a whole is all over the place and doesn't flow well at all in spite of the fact that it's functionally built around a consistant gameplay loop.

The game is, functionally, a mess of poor (and sometimes just plain weird) design choices that aren't conducive to a satisfying game, particularly in the open world and base building/research.

DMC5, on the other hand, is the first time in a long time a game has felt so well-crafted and focused without any sort of padding out, artificial length, or systems built around microtransactions. Even the existing microtransactions in the game are entirely avoidable through normal play and practice; my sister, who is the definition of an average player, didn't even know they were in DMC5 until I told her she could buy orbs. There's just not much I can think of that would have made it a better game.

Same with RE2make; Capcom's just been on a fucking roll lately. Only thing left for them to be considered completely based is to resume development on Mega Man Legends 3.

Attached: 1546721860807.png (250x382, 154K)

MGSV broke men. There are still people saying that Death Stranding is part of the ruse.

>Gothic architecture
Itsuno wanted to set the game in a London-like environment which had a mix between modern architecture while at the same time you could see some gothic inspiration all around
>old timey cars
dunno what you're talking about, old timey cars don't matter in the series they were just there
>the smallest cast possible
DMC4 had a bigger cast than DmC, so I don't know what you're saying
>no slow motion shit during gameplay
well that is true, but it has nothing to do with how it looks, so I don't know why mention it

the one that's actually completed?

>BB is the strongest Snake
Solid kicked his ass to the point he didn't return for 20 years.
>appeared in the best mgs
I don't recall him being in MGS1 or 2.
> has the best look
Literally looks the same as Solid and Venom. But since Venom was the protag of V, I'd say he has the best look.
>is who all other snakes are modeled after
Wow, you told me the most obvious fucking part of the story that everyone knows about. Your point?
>made MSF,
No one cares
>made OH
Got BTFO by Solid
>leaded Foxhound
Liquid did it better
>Made ZL
Again got BTFO by Solid
>and was only defeated at the age of 60 something by his clone and apprentice.
So he couldn't beat the guy he'd been trying to kill multiple times at that point
>Venom is just a shitty copy
They're all copies just like you said, and they're all better.

>without any sort of padding out, artificial length
You know, retards shouldn't talk about the game until they've digested it. You people jacking off over DMC5 simply can't look at it without bias.

Fuck off, Barry.

Attached: a smooth boomer.webm (1920x1080, 1.42M)

what's padded about DMC5? And don't say the V missions.

Nidhogg eggs, cutscenes cutscenes cutscenes, needless loading screens wasting your time, and Nero and V existing. Fuck those characters.

That is an insulting meaningless, flaccid post. You didn't even really contest anything I said. Go suck Kojima's cock somewhere else.

Based and truthpilled. I know I have played these games more than anyone here. V did a lot of great things and the gameplay is superb.

>cutscenes cutscenes cutscenes,
Wow man why the fuck did they put cutscenes in a game that involves a story? I mean, who the fuck does that, right?

>Nidhogg eggs
sure, I guess. Fairly minor, though, and there's usually a fight associated with them so it's not really "padding" if it just gives you more gameplay
>cutscenes cutscenes cutscenes
let's not throw that "criticism" around in a thread that's also about Metal Gear Solid
>needless loading screens
fair
>Nero and V existing
fuck off

I wasn't trying to. Just stating how I feel about people like you who probably havent' even finished the game. It's got nothing but padding in it even the level design(especially later on) is padded. And despite that it's still a rather short game.
>5 years in development
How they did this I'll never know.

I'm not even talking about the story sequences in particular, the vast majority of cutscenes to skip are littered throughout the map and it stretches the gametime out tremendously especially if you're watching them. Trying to get through the game for the third time is just annoying as fuck.

>Nidhogg eggs
I cannot remember having a Nidhogg egg in my coat pocket for more than thirty seconds, tops.
>cutscenes cutscenes cutscenes
all of which are entirely skippable, but contain useful information that the plot relies on unlike MGSV.
>needless loading screens wasting your time
These plagued MGSV as well, but the difference between DMC5 and MGSV is that the latter forces you to sit through an unskippable helicopter ride and mission prologue as well
>Nero and V existing. Fuck those characters.
Literally the best parts of the game. Dante only felt right after you unlock Rebellion postgame, which is now gimped.

>Just stating how I feel about people like you who probably havent' even finished the game.
I can't imagine there's anyone on this imageboard that owns DMC5 that hasn't finished it. It is not a long game at all. Get your head out of your ass, faggot.

Finally a non-contrarian user who actually plays games for fun and doesn't get caught up in arbitrary bullshit.

Attached: 1531484454545.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

The eggs coupled with the cutscenes are padding 101. There's no denying that.

MGSV literally has less cutscenes than DMC5 does. I'd say DMC5 loading screens are even more annoying than the awful helicopter shit in MGSV too.
>want to upgrade? enjoy these loading screens
>main menu? loading, please wait
>gameplay from main menu? loading forever

Nero and V especially fucking suck and the vast majority of Nero's levels are terrible to play through. Can't even play who you want in the later difficulties either, it's fucking stupid.
>Literally the best parts of the game.
And you must think the game is shit if you really believe that.

Then why are you so dumb as to say there's literally no padding when the game is jacked full of it?

>Solid kicked his ass to the point he didn't return for 20 years.
When he was 60 and it wasnt a one on one. BB still beat him in CQC at the end of 4.
>I don't recall him being in MGS1 or 2.
3 was the best and most people agree
>Literally looks the same as Solid and Venom. But since Venom was the protag of V, I'd say he has the best look.
No he isnt. They look like him and at least BB isnt fucked up by scars and has a cool eyepatch. Being the protag of V means nothing
>Liquid did it better
Not true at all.
>So he couldn't beat the guy he'd been trying to kill multiple times at that point
Only tried once for himself.
>They're all copies just like you said, and they're all better.
Incorrect. He is a million times better then that no personality having double and most of his clones. Hell, that nigga did the least aount of things

Nero is literally better than Dante once he gets Devil Trigger

V is highly subjective, although I feel like people who don't like him are retards who couldn't figure out how to play him.

How do you quanify better in this match up?

V isn't subjective, the character is shit. Some people will like him because they're shit at action games but he has no moves and he's boring to play. You just mash.

The one where the director didn't get fired.

Haven't played DMC5 yet but have been hearing great things about it. To be quite honest, don't really care for it.

Hopefully now that Itsuno has gotten it out of the way he can focus on Dragon's Dogma 2.

>oh fuck everyone is disagreeing with me
>yes! someone agrees! fuck everyone else giving their arguments
mgs2 predicted this

DMC is just a shitty hacknslash so the expectations aren't nearly as high as they were for MGSV.

Yeah, and fuckfaces shat on it, MGS niggers DESERVED MGS4 and MGSV.

I fucking hate that even until today we still have tards like you that go on about MGSV's "great gameplay" when aside from a number of missions that you can literally count on one hand all the missions were the most boring samey outposts that had almost no semblance of level design to them whatsoever. Even if you want to take into account the mechanical improvements V did it will always be inferior to the previous games because it simply does not have interesting levels to go through.

>V isn't subjective, the character is shit. Some people will like him because they're shit at action games but he has no moves and he's boring to play. You just mash.
If it's so easy let's see your DMD gameplay with you getting SSS through just mashing.

Why do you guys pretend it's hard to get SSS?

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019.03.11 - 21.45.41.80.jpg (1920x1080, 757K)

>Old timey cars
Did you miss the bike that Trish threw at Dante at the start of 1?

V is fine, you're just shit with him and not trying to build combos with him because you suck with him. If you wanna mash, that's the fundamental design of Dante with Balrog but lets not speak hearsay about uncle dante right?

Underappreciated

>gameplay improvements
You mean the controls. But you already know that. You've already made this post time and time again and every single time everyone and their grandmother reminds you that the controls are only a single part of the gameplay and that the gameplay in every other respect was absolute shit.

I'm not shit with V, I've only ever gotten S ranks with him and it's not even remotely difficult. There's nothing to the character BUT mashing. You're defending a shallow character mate.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019.03.11 - 19.26.35.55.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

I thought DMC fanbase were bros but they try to pick fights with every fanbase on the board. Maybe I shouldn't complain it is Yea Forums after all but God damn.

it's literally one autist trying to pit the DMC fanbase against every other fanbase on the board

They were bros but DMC died a decade ago. These are DmC fanboys.

He's perfectly playable without mashing, but I think they were definitely too lenient with giving you high ranks with him if you did mash.

It's probably an autistic falseflagger who doesn't like the game and buttmad that it's successful. Probably someone like this guy

code talker is the worst character in the series.

>I personally thought the gameplay, which most people cite as the core strength, was fucking boring

The mechanics are phenomenal, the level design is meh. MGSV fell for the open world meme and suffered because of it. Now if you have MGSV mechanics in MGS3 it would be a totally different story.

Paranoid faggot shitposters.

fuck off Bartholomew

You clearly didn't finish the game.

I just beat mission 20 with a DT'd buster on Vergil's divebomb. My pants are soaked with POWER..

Attached: 1551918082561.png (500x334, 232K)

It's easy with v

This

mgsv by a fucking landslide

FUCK YOU

Without DMC5 since it's a full game.

MGS5 felt unnecessary in the grand scheme of the MGS series

DMC5 delivered on everything it promised, MGSV was full of lies and existed only for kojima to stroke his ego

>DMC5 delivered on everything it promised
No it didn't. The only thing they promised is that DMC was back and that the story would make us cry.

DmC is back, and the story was shit tier.

Seething, DMC5 was a million times better than anything Kojima wrote solo

Sadly not even that is true lol. DMC5's story was fucking terrible, nothing Kojima made was nearly that bad.

Peace Walker and V prove you wrong.

It's sad that the only things shitposters have on DMC5 are:
IT'S ACTUALLY DmC2
and
The "cringe" scene with the Faust hat

It's fucking hilarious.Shitposters can't tortanic post about a game they said would never come for the past 10 years.

No, Kojima clearly didn’t finish the game. Literally an entire chapter of the game was cut out.

No they don't.

>I WILL IGNORE EVERYTHING AND PRETEND THIS IS ALL THAT'S WRONG
Come on, grow up.

>all that's wrong
>Vergil is ugly!
>V is too easy!
>I don't like Nero!
>the completely adjustable camera!
>STOP LIKING THE GAME!

To be honest I have not played DMC5 but I really haven't heard much LEGIT complaints outside of "V is the lamest to play as"

Then you haven't been in many threads.

DMC5 cus thats actually a completed game, unlike the half-baked dog shit that is MGSV.

Only one of them are angry and it's more of the punk kid kind of angry. Retard.

DMC5 wasn't completed despite taking 5 years.

>defending it
Fucking emo fags

>have nearly 0 interest in DMC5
>watch a stream and a few gameplay videos
>suddenly get the urge to play it, go to purchase it
>game is absolutely amazing and fun as fuck
>and then i unlock Dante
This is easily goty, and I don't even think MGSV comes close to being as good.

Attached: gEBavyu.png (176x178, 43K)

>DMC5 wasn't completed despite taking 5 years.

I have seen games worked on longer than 5 years and be incomplete.

Like 10 years just to release ONE game and then 2 years of DLC to try and complete it before the plug was pulled on story DLC

At least that game was like 30-40 hours. DMC5 was 10 hours and came out unfinished.

What the fuck is wrong with Japan lately

Vergil not being playable doesn't mean it's incomplete

>At least that game was like 30-40 hours
of really boring gameplay.

>DMC5 was 10 hours
which is about par for the rest of the series

>What the fuck is wrong with Japan lately
It's not like the west is doing any better. Look at all the shit wrong with Anthem

>DMC5 was 10 hours and came out unfinished.
neither of these clauses are true

It does when a huge amount of his files are in the game. This isn't DLC, it's the game was unfinished please buy this DLC.

Even when looking at the story it was clearly rushed to hell and back. And yes it was 10 hours, how was it not?

Vergil has literally never been playable in the base of a DMC game. It's like saying DMC3 was unfinished because Vergil wasn't playable until SE.

Devil Hunter is the tutorial for the real game.

>Vergil has literally never been playable in the base of a DMC game.

not even in the shitty reboot

>angery

He's palyable in DMC5 with mods you dumb faggot. The game was unfinished, deal with it.

>with mods
so not actually playable by the devs' intention. I guess that means Lady is also playable since you can model swap her.

to be fair, what game isn't unfinished?

Every game has some form of cut content.
MGS5's chapter 3 that never happened
The Cancelled Story DLCs of FFXV
The stuff cut from MGS2 (not including the stuff cut due to 9/11)
etc....

>90% of the code is in engine because they didn't have time to complete it despite 5 years dev time
>months later release a paid DLC
>retarded goys defend this incompetency

I'm not an expert but I assume a lot of games are finished.

it's not incompetence, it's pure business. They know a Vergil DLC will sell a truckload, so they save Vergil for DLC. Just like they saved Vergil for a Special Edition not once, but twice, and a third time for DmC.

>it's not incompetence
5 years and the game was unfinished and also 10 hours long, with a shit story to boot.

Get real, this is embarrassing.

DMC V

The game isn't unfinished
It's still longer than previous DMC games and these games are literally intended to be played multiple times.

DMC5 without a doubt.

>tfw DMC5 does a better job at being a "movie"

Attached: NOW.png (324x380, 207K)

??? The story is not important in DMC why give a shit about it? And the length of the game is pretty good for an action game
There is nothing unfinished about the game, they said there are only 3 playable characters and so there are

MGSV didn't delivery any hype outside of Ground Zeroes.

Play MGSV and MG1 properly

>The game isn't unfinished
Wrong.
>It's still longer than previous DMC games
Wrong.

If it wasn't imoprtant they wouldn't have spent millions of dollars on it dumbass.

It was unfinished.

S3 bitch.
Ocelot’s voice actor, bitch.

For a start I wanted to finish DMC5 and happily spent a long weekend playing it nonstop. MGSV I played for two days on and off and never booted it up again since release. Must've sank thousands of hours into all MGS titles and thousands of hours mostly in DMC3/4.

Attached: hmmm.gif (400x300, 2.89M)

DMC 5 isn't perfect, but its a great game and a finished one.

MGS had some good stuff but was blatantly unfinished and had a shit story.

What's unfinished about it?

I've already gone over this.

Vergil not being playable doesnt mean it's unfinished since they already said there are only 3 playable characters, and the short story is intentional because that's how DMC always was

Nigger, are you implying DMC3 was also unfinished because it secretly had playable Lady with very basic moveset from her boss battle?
The devs never claimed Vergil will be playable in 5. It was always about 3 protagonists.

I'd say prolly DMC 5. MGSV tho got a lot of people who weren't into the series to play while disappointing some of the fans, where it's hard to see where dmc 5 stands.

fuck that's actually good

and what are the "all that"?

>shit gameplay
>zero difficulty
Turn off reflex mode and maybe marking and it's great

First and foremost, Vergil is "playable" because of credits battle where he fights on his own, just like Lady in DMC3 and Vergil in vanilla 3. God, you're retarded.

I can't be the only one who thinks that Nero acts... like a certain somebody?

Attached: download.jpg (1024x575, 122K)

Most people do and still say it's shit.

Imagine grasping this hard to defend on-disc DLC.

You're not. But Nero is considerably less of an insufferable faggot so it's alright.

that doesn't make the "levels" any better

If it's free than I don't really care

And if it's not you'll buy it like the cuck you are.

Of course they seem similar. Donte was literally based off Nero because Tameem didn't actually play any of the original DMC series. He fucking google image searched Dante and then watcheds some youtube lets plays for a day, decided "Egh that's gay I'm just gonna take the main dude (Who he thought was Nero) and make him cool (as a self insert)."

Have people seriously forgotten this already? Has it been that long?

I'm a newfaggot you see, so you must forgive me, I didn't witness DmC's original shitposting storm. Only been here for a few years.

Bloody palace is already confirmed free
Vergil will most likely be paid DLC as he always was in every game, doesnt mean anything since I still got what I was asking for in the base game, which satisfies me plenty
What will piss me off is if they made turbo mode paid DLC or some shit

They already confirmed no turbo mode, so only PC players are getting it via mods.

Got source with that?

>levels
>open world game
hmm

nidhogg eggs a negative? keys and locked doors, or switches and locked doors, have always been in DMC, you clown

Hating on MGSV is for contrarians.

I liked MGSV, but the story was kinda lame, and it is not because of the cutted chapter, but because Kojima chickenned out on making Big Boss becoming a villain, and it lacks good and memorable moments like the previous tittles. The literal only important thing it adds to the lore, is that "Big Boss didn't manage to escape death in MG1, that was actually a double that got killed". That being said, the gameplay was really fun.

DMC for the other side gave literally everything I wanted from it, and even more. It's fanfic tier in the way it fullfill my most retarded dreams about the series, like Vergil and Dante getting along after an anime fight, fanservice with Lady, and Vergil having weird father moments, all that with great gameplay on the top. The hype for it was worth it.

Attached: 1543638075632.png (1164x768, 514K)

No but feelt free to stay hopeful lol.

>3 was the best and most people agree
Most people have shit taste, so that isn't a great point.

>most people do
doubt

Eh, I feel like it might take "Special Edition" or something like that for us to get turbo mode, but I hope I'm wrong

Consoles can't handle it.

>mgs2
>best mgs

both are equally full of retarded cutscenes

V was a fucking joke of a game. Open world is a fucking meme. Mechanically it was good but the story just let everyone down who wanted to see how MGS3/PC Big Boss got to how he was in Metal Gear

no, chapter 2 ruins the game, and the game design isn't there to carry just the gameplay alone.

is there a remove chapter 2 mod?

why not just stop playing? still doesn't change the fact that replaying and seeing all the good moments in 1 have zero conclusions and the game not only doesn't reach the potential it should have, but falls flat on its face.
I so wanted it to be great, too.

MGSV is just a sandbox game with repetitive missions to grind for your base and a shit story. The core gameplay is good but it's pretty barebones outside of that. DMCV is a finished full game that doesn't feel like a chore to play through.

good for you man, but my advice
drop the game right now and go play 3, 1 and 4
then return and finish it to fully understand the plot and the characters
but if you don't care about that keep playing my nigga, glad you're having fun

>then return and finish it to fully understand the plot and the characters
5 doesn't give a fuck about the characters anyway.

Pretty much this. MGSV built too much hype. It could have released as the most perfect game ever made and it still wouldn't have lived up to the hype it generated.