What games would zoomers have nostalgia of?

What games would zoomers have nostalgia of?

Thread Video: youtube.com/watch?v=_47BQTM6MeA

Attached: aids.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/const/uspricemon.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Minecraft
Roblox
Wii Sports
Black Ops
Lego Star Wars

Call of Duty
Halo

Super Mario 64, Crash Brandicoot and Ocarina of Time.

minecraft is a decade old. those 12 year olds everyone mocked and made fun of are now in their 20s. i wanna go back bros

Halo (any of them)
MW2 / Black Ops
San Andreas
Fallout 3
Vanilla WoW

What age range is a "zoomer?" Because I'm 23 and I played 3/5 of those games under the age of 14

Attached: FT_19.01.17_generations_2019_topic.png (1281x626, 40K)

Why do you people keep making these threads

Minecraft is a good game to feel nostalgia to, tho.

No longer correct. You can be 25 year old boomer now

tranny alert

It feels really jarring and surreal seeing Early Zoomers taking over the Internet and nostalgic for the late 00s-early 10s, saying things like "In my day we had Minecraft and icarly, not Jake Paul and Fortnite", "2008-2014 was the golden age of music", "Adventure Time ending marks the end of my childhood."

Just a few years ago, you had many Millennial Youtubers like Benthelooney ranting about how the late 00s-early 10s stuff was the downfall shit era and the 90s was better. I guess they all died or something.

Attached: 1549140706380.jpg (740x892, 110K)

can you fuck off with you copy paste shit

No zoomer

you spam it every damn thread

why do so many videos start off with that cheesy intro
>sit down on chair
>clicky click on keyboard
>click mouse
>actual video starts
i hate it

what is the age range of zoomers?

“Younger than me” to “kids these days”

Well crap

why is c418's music legitimately the most nostalgia-inspiring music of all time?

i've played video games since the 80s and nothing does it to me like that

The reason nostalgia exists was because the 80's, 90's and early 2000s were a time of economic growth and prosperity. Everyone had money and a reason to exist.

After 2007-2008 hit, everything just went down hill. People couldn't find work, jobs were scarce, and living standards decreased. It was a dark time with a bleak outlook on the future.

So no, zoomers won't be nostalgic over the 2008-2016 period. It would be like asking someone born in the 1930s if they are nostalgic over the Great Depression.

Attached: 1458438178703.png (1180x450, 406K)

people will always, always inherently be nostalgiac of whatever happened during their reminiscence bumps, the primary one being from like 11 to 15 years of age.

this but unironicaly

But you're already seeing a huge surge of zoomer nostalgia for the downfall shit era

>2000 was 20 years ago

Attached: 1542955322591.png (840x854, 545K)

Colony survival great game

shut up I will murder you
for real though, wtf are you guys expecting? you just lived through childhood and teenagehood and it took a fuck ton of time to end, it was basically all you knew and lived like wtf
stop looking back, don't look forward too just live the present!

because those times were "better" than where they are now.

no, because those times are where their reminscence bump occurs.

Based normie

bump

words of wisdom

>almost 2020 and I still don't have my fucking commercial jetpack but at least drones and various amounts of tech have become popular and afforable
Glad I'm still young enough to eventually experience some new space age shit that will come out in the next 2 decades
Wonder what gaming will look like in 10 more years, hopefully vr gets a huge flourish in terms of sensory immersion or that smellovision stuff people have been hinting at l, that's be pretty neat

Attached: 1550838946374.png (800x800, 824K)

BUT THE NOSTALGIA

Attached: 1480712124817.jpg (250x217, 7K)

>After 2007-2008 hit, everything just went down hill
Why do people keep believing this meme? Economically speaking things are exactly the same today as they were in the 90s, with the exception that most goods are even cheaper today.

Attached: mfi3.gif (686x478, 27K)

>Economically speaking things are exactly the same today as they were in the 90s, with the exception that most goods are even cheaper today.

nigger housing, everyones most significant expense, costs like four fucking times as much

wanna know how i know that you both weren't alive in the 90s and don't pay for housing?

3D Sonic

Nope. Median home price in 1995 was $130k, and it's $250k today. That's about a 2x increase. Median income has also increased by about 2x since 1995, so the data shows that things are exactly the same. What has changed is that most products are a lot cheaper today due to cheap manufacturing in the 3rd world.

>census.gov/const/uspricemon.pdf

home prices != what people pay monthly to live

far more americans rent than own