Why did it flop ? It's the best WarioWare game ever and it's full of SOUL

Why did it flop ? It's the best WarioWare game ever and it's full of SOUL.

Attached: GOLD.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

released on 3ds after even nintendo stopped caring

It didn't flop though?

Attached: 1534281609695.jpg (800x1000, 238K)

It actually did better than Detective Pikachu despite being released later. If anything it shows how Wario can still sell.

we dont want another fucking wario ware we want a land

It's amazing how Yea Forums throws around the term 'soul' like it actually means anything

quit seething

Attached: sorumm.png (1362x761, 1.78M)

>release new wario ware game
>on the 3ds in 2018

Red pill me on the the Wario Land series. I tried 1 and 2 and it didn't interest me. I'm a WarioWare fag by the way.

Then you should’ve bought shake it instead of pirating it on dolphin fag.

I did fucking buy shake it fuck you

>KHfag having the right to say anything
Go back.

what are they pointing at?

cope

I guess

Attached: dribble.png (1006x649, 424K)

Wait, is it a game or a "best of" compilation?

cope

both

It's the WarioWare equivalent of Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It compiles the best micogames and then adds more onto that.

The awful resolution on the 3DS meant it wasn't worth buying for the hot mommy or witch loli.

Attached: 1411079779603.webm (342x258, 175K)

UH
UH

YO YO YO

How are compilations full of soul exactly?
In addition to that, you are also a retard considering you dont understand how releasing a game for a dead-console on which piracy is rampant could affect the sales numbers.

Good game but the miscellaneous stuff was weak, especially the phones and voice recorder. Give more simple minigame diversions like the golf game.

This. They should of released it on the Switch.

Fuck your minigame crap, I want more Wario Land instead.

Attached: WL4-Puzzle_Room.png (240x160, 7K)

Go fap to Sora getting pounded by Riku.

>should of

no u

Wario is not really that big of a franchise, don't expect his games to sell a ton, just enough to get the job done, the game was really nice.

Half the games don't work on Switch.

Then buy it on VC and show there’s demand.

Unpopular opinion but even now I prefer playing games on my 3DS than my Switch. I'm not saying that it shouldn't die but I'll most likely keep using it for years to come as I've still haven't finished playing the games in it's library.

>Soul
>Low effort "Best of" repackaging sold at full price to jew your diehard fans who are too loyal not to buy it

Na that ain't it chief

Attached: dcab66581d08b2625685fbe7feccdc1c.jpg (500x479, 30K)

Like every wario ware and rhythm heaven games

shill!

Why does the Diamond City gang even hang out with Wario? I know Jimmy was apparently his childhood friend and introduced him to the others, but he's still a huge asshole to them.

I’ll bring it to the switch I’ll buy it.

Wario might be a shitty person but he is also a hero, not intentionally, but still, being near him means that he will fix your problems in a way or another without actually attempting to do it.

It's funny actually how Wario games of all things has consistent quality girls

The platformers included Princess Shokora, Merelda, and Captain Syrup

Attached: 71416193_p8.png (800x541, 241K)

There should be more wario voice acting.

I have a friend who's a big Wario fan and he loved it.

I like the thought of 5-Volt feeling bad for Ashley being a smelly NEET and trying to get her some friends by bringing her to events like in the potluck stage.

Fuck off Landfag. The interactions between characters are unparalleled in the series. Every single games got a revamp and shit like dubbing the cutscenes yourself make it unique.

It wasn't even a best of, it had a shit ton of old games and a lot of new ones.

Wario is spoiled for choice.

Attached: wa_wa_wa_women_by_hoppybadbunny_d47of2g.jpg (1543x804, 292K)

>tfw love both Wario series so much
>Can't play him for shit in Smash

>throw that one aside for riches
>throw that one into the sun
>throw that one aside when she outlives her usefulness
>don't know, I think she threw herself into the sun?

Soul? No. Good game? Yes. Only complaint is wish we could have Japanese voices.

>>throw that one into the sun
>>throw that one aside when she outlives her usefulness
>>don't know, I think she threw herself into the sun?
???

>REEE fuck Wario Land
>Everyone demands another Land
>They never play all of the Wario Land games

>low effort
Honestly I can't blame you too much if you haven't played it, I thought so too until I gave it a pirate to try it out.

Attached: 1446143546404.gif (321x310, 1.2M)

I bought it, lots of fun.
Had to put it down right after finishing the story because I'm busy, I plan to play it a lot more after I get some free time. I shouldn't even be posting right now, damn.
Also I love the voice acting. I'm so happy a final DS style warioware came out before the 3DS went out.

I love the artist on Twitter but I actually hate that the cool art from the wario ware series got totally removed for the compilation game.

The 3DS is honestly the last system they could have made this game on. You can't port this to Switch without sacrifices.

High score is 273 with Mona. Step up faggots.

Woah. I'm just a fag that can't break 150. Looks like I gotta play more.

Hopefully they do more of it in future games