DMC Thread

Attached: devil-may-cry-5-pc-get-cheap-cd-key_5_.jpg (500x706, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5gqku
youtube.com/watch?v=qiiW2lKu-og&
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/3?tab=images
youtube.com/watch?v=ulv37f9qIV8
pcgamer.com/devil-may-cry-5-is-capcoms-second-biggest-pc-launch-ever/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-weSxGGzxY
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=81992#p81992
reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/azxjzn/mod_play_as_any_character_in_any_mission/
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2djNORNfE
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>want to keep playing on SoS
>new thread to have good times in
God damnit!

Is distortion still a thing?

bobs and vegana

Dante is still the strongest

Vergil will always be one of the best antagonists in vidya

Attached: MOTIVATION.webm (708x400, 2.93M)

>what for of power is that
I giggle like a retard everytime I remember that line.

Attached: aaayy kek.gif (400x373, 3.85M)

So Yea Forums tell me about this job

Attached: dante10.gif (498x280, 2.02M)

What's so funny about it? I don't get it.

>post yfw Devil Sword Dante

Attached: 1522706337021.png (595x416, 433K)

>game let's me pick a hero
>play as anyone but V
anyone else does this?

Attached: Ainsley.jpg (1001x1001, 147K)

>buster punch stops enemy momentum
This is it.

Well, a good game has been released, and we need to shitpost, Dante

Attached: 1544219084892.jpg (359x369, 24K)

poooooooooooooooo :D

sauce on that webm? I want the audio version.
I know one of the announcers talk about "motivation" or something.

>everyone complaining about V being too hard but he was the easiest of the 3 to get SSS for me
aaaaa

Attached: 1519518540439.gif (353x353, 951K)

It's funny because Vergil cannot shut the fuck up about power

open bob

Attached: lady_get_up.jpg (1542x1080, 349K)

I feel so good. I beat the game yesterday and I haven't had a game meet every single one of my expectations since Breath of the Wild. I think this might be one of the best games ever.

Attached: 1503807521362.jpg (1200x849, 568K)

>Faust wasn’t a boss.
Shame. Faust is one of the best designs in the series and deserved a promotion to boss status.

Attached: 5C7DF19A-B4E6-4B14-B83F-5BC3416F6D7D.jpg (1680x1050, 248K)

Worst missions?
for me it's 14 and 8

>I think this might be one of the best games ever
easy now

Attached: 1538991180517.jpg (750x728, 270K)

>level lets me play as Dante
YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS

Attached: 1528675618807.png (579x450, 380K)

Gilgamesh M06

How would you all feel if Nero took over the series as the new DMC protag?

Would you want Dante around as support, or a playable character? Retired? Kept as the protag?

Attached: and+how+does+that+make+you+feel+_8acf9c0ee90075359750c5cc3ec99c86.jpg (243x208, 8K)

Is it possible to 1-cycle urizen when youre going for the secret ending?

Get him to maybe 15-20% before his crystal comes back, and I usually fuck up enough to warrant being killed before I can get it down again.

Faust and Mephisto are garbage enemies and your opinion is shit. Don't @ me

You gotta fuck Patty Dante
Shes gonna keep summoning these world ending demons until you do.

>tfw Itsuno wasn't lying about exceeding expectations

he already did

I liked Gilgamesh.

Seriously. DMC3 was always up there, but this game takes everything that was bad about DMC3 and DMC4 and chucks it out of the window. There was not a single enemy engagement or level in this game I disliked, and I can't say that about the other games.

Real talk. How the fuck are they gonna balance V around BP? the fact that Dante, Vergil, and Nero all play similarly but V is a completely different spectrum. With the fact that BP will have co-op online, how are they gonna balance this?

Attached: 1546139001434.png (1000x758, 257K)

I don't understand why anyone would ever want Dante gone

What am I missing about Nero? I can't get past S rank with him.

Attached: 1552326245976.gif (200x210, 114K)

How would Sparda feel, knowing his sons turned into full-fledged dragon demons and not bugs

Attached: __dante_and_vergil_devil_may_cry_5_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshikawa_tatsuya__7b03d5782645e9e5a46172b08269e (1800x967, 1.02M)

shut the fuck up faggot

Dante's devil sword is only for Lucia
Patty can take some random college faggot

I wouldn't HATE it but I would miss Dante too much.

Why would anyone want the worst enemy from DMC4 as a boss?

rev up his sword after you slash with good timing and use arms as needed

exceed

My soul when, V's summons do a suicide by cop via Dante, so they cant torture Vergil anymore. They were such good boys.

Attached: 1542244006111.gif (140x183, 48K)

I'll suck the ever-loving fuck out of your dick if you ever talk to me like that again.

You complete the game first.

He's easy style points, but no fun in my opinion.

>play with the weeb dub
>YARE YARE

Attached: bretty gud.gif (270x270, 930K)

>SoS Mission 20
>Vergil doesn't come out of DT after he goes into it

Fuck me, this is harder than dante's fight, any tips?

Attached: REEEEEEE.jpg (244x206, 4K)

Prequel game where we find out Sparda was a bumbling idiot and just accidentally'd the whole demon army and severed the connection between two worlds.

>There was not a single enemy engagement or level in this game I disliked

Attached: sg-dmc5-boss-gilgamesh-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

HOW THE FUCK DO I FIGHT FURIES

THEY’RE LIKE BLITZES BUT WORSE

Attached: EF85CA15-5BB8-4F5C-BFAD-B3A3244D3F52.jpg (640x640, 71K)

In my opinion DMC3 was lightning in a bottle with regards to the setting, everything kinda felt solemn and somber which accentuated Dante's wackiness even more. Nothing really feels like that in 5, and while this is the most fun Dante has ever been I don't like that I can only play as him for half the game. I feel like adding a 3rd non optional character was a mistake

People complain about him being boring to play, not hard.

He is auto mode

> Consolecucks have to go through 20,40,60,80 levels of timer Bloody Palace just to fight Goliath, Artemis, Geryon, or Chickie.

You are playing DMC5 on PC, right?

Attached: consolecuck.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

SAVIOR

Attached: 1552119382510.jpg (319x319, 15K)

unga bunga slash a lot and if you're lucky you'll clash with their claw and stun them

>tfw no more Griffon shittalking Vergil
my soul is crushed

Why did this level even exist?

I literaly want to suck your dick now. I was SSSing every fight in Mission 10 but ending with an A until your post made me drag out said fights. Weird how it works, but I'll take it. Thanks user

zashu

So... The order defeated this titan, harvested it's fresh out-of-box devil arm and put it in a portal in the middle of the woods to power a gate that summons mephistos?

Theres no way timers wont be optional.

Dante is just too deep of a character to play as and has too much personality. Dante and Vergil just hunting demons without the whole world at stake would still make for fun games. Kinda like the anime but done right.

Played the game on a base PS4, looked great to me.

Attached: 1535748188497.jpg (357x375, 49K)

Those are the red ninja lizards, right?
Balrog in Blow mode. Either spam punches, or time the forward+Y move. Incidentally, this also seems to fuck up Cavaliere Angelo real bad, too.

Guys, what if, guys, what if Patty becomes the summoner character like V in future games, she does come from a family with powers

Boomers never cry

Attached: 54.jpg (807x960, 90K)

streamable.com/5gqku

Here buddy. An user posted it last thread and it worked for me on DMD. God bless you crazy faggots.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE AFTER 11 YEARS OF WAIT AND HYPE, I FEEL SO EMPTY. IT DOESN'T FUCKING HELP THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH LADY I NEED MORE DMC. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE GANG

Attached: 1551902301327.jpg (2560x1440, 242K)

No, Gilgamesh is literally just a type of demonic steel that fuses flesh with steel. The one we fight is Gilgamesh steel fused with tree roots

Did somebody said vegana?

Attached: nero has vegana.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Post yfw the moment you realized the hype for this game wasn't in vain

Attached: 1535253728680.gif (300x169, 737K)

Devil May Cry without Dante is not Devil May Cry, if Capcom ever makes a Devil May Cry without Dante they should make it as a spin off or something like that

At this point, Dante is done, as far as mechanics and character goes. You can add/detract him, but I think he is more or less complete now, and anything else is just prolonging the inevitable. I would like to see him as a bonus character you unlock in future games.

If Nero took over, I'd like for them to try to play up the humanity in devils/evil in humanity. Like, idk, having an affair and siring a child along with his child from Kyrie.

How's fighting Goliath as Dante on PS4?

That boss was great

Attached: 1548976016630.png (900x900, 79K)

>Vergil DLC
>but it'll be about him during DMC1 as Nelo Angelo including a fight against Dante
You know it's happening

Attached: 1538106732118.png (1376x792, 188K)

>Devil May Cry without Dante is not Devil May Cry
*blocks your path*

Attached: DmC_box_art.png (256x315, 150K)

I hated playing V at first but now I love it so much.

I don’t want him to be gone bros...;_;

Attached: 4L_eF4aDR81.jpg (1316x806, 263K)

They'll go on a meaningless adventure, defeat a meaningless demon and then they'll part ways. Meaninglessly. Again. The reason you're desperate for more is that you want the final closure of them settling down, but it'll never happen. It'll always be a ending that leaves open room for sequels till they either end the series or switch to another protagonist entirely.

>I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE GANG
They lived hapilly ever after on morrisson's office

Attached: 20190311024330_1.jpg (293x310, 16K)

The hours of folly are measur’d by the clock, but of wisdom: no clock can measure.

Why hasn't somebody ripped nekked Lady and Trish so was can see them in their full glory?

Attached: 20190309003140_1.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

F

Attached: 1547650229355.jpg (3840x2160, 1010K)

>guy is literally upset about a game and thinks it has any relation to Trump
They really need to make TDS an actual medical condition, holy fuck!

Attached: A chink, a chong, black bane, and mullet ginger hulk laugh at you.jpg (640x480, 62K)

This whole "Dante is finished" shit is strange to me. He's clearly the main character of 5, far more so than 4. You start and end as Nero, so what? Dante's polish and skillset far exceeds Nero. Pun intended.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qiiW2lKu-og&

The exact moment, had a smile from ear to ear the whole time

>cucking kyrie

Do not force your dirty fetishes upon someone as innocent as Kyrie, schum

I could see it.
Have it so that she seals demons in jewelery and can equip different demons to her bracelets or necklaces or whatever.

I dunno man, gotta wait for Bloody Palace to find out.

I still need to do SoS, DMD, and S-ranks. Got plenty of the main game left to enjoy.

Attached: 1552267708322.png (191x258, 84K)

Know what would be gold thing if they did? Have Vergil have voices inside his head like Deadpool. Just imagine Urizen, V and Griffon talking inside his head all time.

They still haven't made Nero a compelling enough character in terms of story or gameplay

they did, but it has no FULLY MODELED nips or vagoo. We'll have to wait

There is nude V however. Look it up on Nexus

Loved how they brought in his love for sundaes.

Attached: Dante sundae.png (412x357, 156K)

What did he mean by this?

>read the summaries from the prequel novel
>Lucia has some chapters focusing on her being in love with Dante and wanting to be with him
>no mention of my waifu at all during 5
I swear, she better show up at some point in some dlc campaign or whatever, because that poor girl needs her some Dante dick

Attached: 1551751712972.png (800x800, 183K)

Are you not using your arms? I always have like at least 2 Punch Lines to start with. It's so easy to have your hand hitting one enemy while you hit another; it just doubles your style meter.

>if I see that fucking lady one more time

So why is it that some people dislike the story? Is it just that it ruined their headcanon for Vergil or is there a real reason? I felt that it was pretty disjointed and a bit overly convoluted with all the flashbacks, but I love how it expanded Vergil and Nero's characters and it had some really great moments. Overall I prefer 3's story, but I thought this one was great.

Attached: 1530933822239.jpg (1200x1023, 216K)

Kyrie cheating on Nero then

The failure of this game only proves my point

I'll always have DMCV to go back to if I want a mechanically complete experience to play with Dante. His existence, however, is probably a nightmare to balance, and I'd rather he be gone in future titles so that we can see more characters with different movesets get added and shown more love. V was a fun addition, and it'd be cool to see his moveset return on a new Summoner/Sorcerer character in 6 to get the same update and expansion love that Nero got for V.

Digital Foundry PC analysis when, I wanna use the best settings and want their judgement

DMC set in the future. Nero is about as old as Dante in 4 or 5. New demon threat looming, super ultra nigger demons or something. First mission or prologue or something. Nero gets his ass handed to him. But then, red and blue portals split open. Gramps Dante and Vergil pop out of the portals ready to kick some ass, get motivated, and have a good ol' family beat down.

Would you get hype for it, Yea Forums?

Charge Shot 3 deals with both the doppelganger and sometimes staggers/launches DT Vergil.

Next DMC will not be a sequel, but Remake of 3 1 and 2. In this exact order

Capcom wants to milk DMC hype and normalfags will get into the history.

They will retcon Dante and Vergil not being identical twins, just twins and Sparda being a dragon and not a bug.

Matt will be the director supervised by Itsuno, who will be busy with DD2 and Rival Schools

Attached: games.jpg (1842x947, 62K)

>Sin Devil Trigger

Attached: 1523227895895.jpg (545x755, 148K)

>cheating on his waifu
>ever
You get the fuck out of here with your shit cuck fetishes

i've been stalling on my run. got to 13 and i just cant decide if i want to be nero or dante.
also dreading chicken tit's level later

How would you handle a DMC 1 remake? The camera is something that would probably be changed, but how would that effect the rest of the game? IMO there's very little wrong with 1 and tampering with anything could throw the whole thing off balance.

If you are using Rebellion just prop shredder when they teleport.

They will clash every time and you get a combo

I think it's because are misinterpreting Itsuno's thing about the game being the end of "Sons of Sparda saga". All this really means is that Nero is now a true Devil Hunter like Dante, and that the brothers have finally gotten over their rivalry.

They can't handle the melodramatic cutscenes

>Playing Devil May Cry for the story

Attached: 1551158655813.png (650x650, 10K)

IM GONNA SAY THE J WORD

Attached: d.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Attached: 1552149295347.png (604x866, 974K)

they should just call it presidential derangement syndrome at this point, because I've heard retards behave exactly that irrationally towards the last four presidents

The story was absolute garbage. I wanted something kino like DMC3, I got some shounen anime-tier bullshit where they waste away a cool new character so that fans can cream themselves over the reveal of their favorite cool katana man. The ending feels like it has no stakes or consequences, they just fight and then everyone is just alright with each other, Vergil killed like millions of people in not London and Dante talks with him like he's just some normal bro.

Attached: 1552337086050.png (376x438, 265K)

>die on mission 7 DMD
>respawn at """checkpoint"""
>just puts me at the very beginning of the level

whats the fucking point

How does Dante keep his hair so clean after not showering in a month? What's his secret?

Attached: Oh, you're definitely a boy.jpg (379x337, 40K)

literally shoot your gun

They got baited into thinking it'd be some deep massive story by the trailers and then when it turned out just to be the standard DMC kind were somehow surprised. The story's fine enough for what it is.

>sad sundae over killing some bro-tier demons

I don't want my boys to become deus ex machinas. Maybe leaving the human world and coming back every once in a while to see their heirs aka being secret boss fights

Attached: 1552283074771.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

I wouldn't it doesn't need a remake

how do i deal with riots.

Attached: i hate lizards.png (1366x768, 1.59M)

They could reverse the roles, have Nero step up as the devil hunter and Dante's kids are the newcomers who just get kicked around

Awesome in game for the story, but playing with it is retarded because it ruins my favorite style, Swordmaster. Hurr durr mash style while you attack.

for the billionth time,

that was urizen, not vergil.

How the fuck do you get a good rank on the Metal Gear fight?

>anime-tier bullshit
>DMC3 was anime-tier-shounen bs in nutshell
The fuck are you talking about?

Christ, he really did a number on them didn't he?

Attached: 1516321913872.jpg (720x960, 136K)

Fair point, but sadly people are gonna act like Trump was the country's Hitler for the next several years like the retards they are.

I see people complaining V being unbalanced, on human and devil hunter he's easy mode with the summons autoplaying, but on SoS and DMD he gets too hard since you are going to focus more dodging than attacking, reseting your summons positions everytime

JUMP CANCEL

Attached: D1Ua6wQXQAAXWUo.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Whether It's in and others like it or not Dante is THE face of Devil May Cry, sure, push Nero in if you want but do not remove Dante, at the very least I still feel he needs more levels

>it's just a constant symphony of "POWER" and William Blake poems
No wonder Vergil went a little crazy

I wonder if they did these live action scenes for every DMC

Attached: 20190311212001_1.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Learn to jump.

Definitely. This game was about Dante and Vergil and their feud. With that out of the way they can be legendary devil hunters.

>V quoting Blake
>Urizen screaming "POWEEER"
>Griffon giggling
Do you want of Vergil to go nuclear for 3rd time or something?

They will not be optional for consolecucks.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.11 - 19.24.47.93.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Vergil should be the official mascot of Capcom. That motherfucker sells videogames.

Attached: 1547863476492.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

But she'll have to cover her beautiful legal body with tattoos

It's so awful for me to go from playing Dante back to Nero or V. I'm like some sort of cocaine addicted fiend with how many times I'll switch weapons and styles to fight a single enemy.

I don't even know what that means, DMC has always been about the characters and that's exactly what this game was. We got to meet first hand the other side of Vergil that he keeps bottled up while seeing him partially accept it in the end and grow up a bit, but Nero also finally felt like a real character. Him getting pissed at Vergil for being a shitty dad despite stopping the two of them from potentially killing each other was great.

why is nero diablo so hot

Attached: 20190311234343_1.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Agreed. In terms of gameplay DMC5 Dante is absolutely the apex of the character, any brand new mechanics would just feel like bloat (stuff like SDT is already pushing it). The only thing that could be done with Dante is swapping out the weapons, and at that point you might as well use those on a new character.

ill just stick to the basics.

Attached: 1497347001979.png (248x253, 149K)

>weapon: vergil
>it will be canon

All I'd do is completely redo the Nightmare and Mundus fights

>dmc3
It was heavier on the story and characters than gaylo and you were 8 years old then. Quit pretending it was some sort of lost Shakespearean tale.

You could argue that still insisting on having the spotlight on Dante is only furthering this issue. A game solely focused on Nero could give a great environment to focus on just growing his character.

Same reason people got mad about MGSV's story. They built up the story to be their own idealized grand arc full of their personal wishlist of fanservice, then got mad when it turned out they'd completely forgotten where the bar sat for the series' stories to that point.

Well, the ending doesn't have world shattering consequences. The world threatening plot stuff ended at mission 17. V established that he felt guilty earlier on in his conversation with Trish. So mission 18 onwards was setup as a suicide by cop type of thing.

Nero just got in the way of that in mission 20.

>implying the waifu of the century would ever sleep with anyone other than her husbando
fuck's sake, man
stop inserting your cucking fetish into everything

I feel bad for Lady, Dante and her had shared depression for having no family left. After DMC5 its just her who's alone while Dante has Nero and Vergil. When the fuck is Dante gonna make her family.

He already is. He's arguably been the face since 4, but he most certainly is now with 5.

>you can jump cancel the cane over and over on guarding enemies
>putting pets on triggers lets you jump cancel angelos while spamming pets on them too
V TECH

Also played on base PS4, only the scene where Nero beats Artemis the videogame was screaming with so much shit happening in so little time

Nah they’re fine. They just have the same problem every enemy has where they are all designed for Nero.

Yes.

he deserves to be treated like another nixon at the very worst, but realistically he should just be remembered as another president who didn't do much but get people talking a lot

While I do not support Nero cheating on Kyrie, I do support what you are saying about how the humanity of devils/the devil in humanity. Maybe the next game's final antagonist should be a relatively normal human who has managed to earn a top spot in Hell via exploitation of vulnerable demons,

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/3?tab=images

Switch back to Rebellion. Or is it just cosmetic? I like the summoned swords, so I haven't tried changing it yet.

> DMC has always been about the characters
> but Nero also finally felt like a real character

So what you're saying is a prior protagonist wasn't a real character till now? Guess DMC hasn't always been about the characters and still isn't.

That's basically what I was arguing the other day when I first finished the story. It's a pretty succinct wrap to the story, each character getting enough development to progress to the next phase. Nero is finally respected enough for multiple reasons to not be just seen as some kid, Dante and Vergil get their moment of respite that seems as though it might be real for once, and they're all placed for another adventure to begin. Worrying about the minutia of DMC of all things won't get you anywhere, it's literally silly on purpose, and thinking that there's a narrative reason to cut out core mechanics of the series is just weird.

Attached: 1351830901675.jpg (540x676, 66K)

> Consolecucks will never get to fight Urizen (Final) with Nero

Attached: consolecuck.jpg (1920x1080, 679K)

Nah, like I said she'd use Jewelery instead of tattoos.
Her family had a powerful demon sealed inside a pendant.
For her it would just be her jewelery having it's crystals pop in and out to be demons.

Well yeah, 4's story was literally unfinished.

Would it have been bad if they had just stayed alive? Would Vergil really be that disturbed by their presences?

I use Sparda personally, and did asap when I finished the story. Just saying I can't stand how they changed DSD

>console war shitposting

Attached: 1451510635961.png (438x469, 20K)

show us his unique buster move

tfw your going for S ranks and die on a mission

Attached: IMG_5169.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Question.
I think I'm just gonna wait until Capcom inevitably re-releases DMC5 with all the extra content.
Should I play 1-3 in the meantime?
I enjoyed 4, never got a chance to play the other games.

Attached: 1550361904870.png (511x1088, 775K)

Attached: 20190311233619_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Idk man, DMC is partially about family. We got all the vanilla stuff outta the way (killing fathers, brother rivalry, my dad stole my arm, the clone of my mom hangs out at my place), might as well inject something more devilish. Betrayal seems like something engaging, which could explore what Sparda did to his demon brethren.

Yes please. I unironically hate playing as Dante inland didn’t enjoy this series very much until 4.

>"Ohh nooo~ another portal to hell opened up in my bedroom somehow you gotta come over here qui—"
>*click*

Humans aren't really capable of that. Nico's notes said that V's ability to summon and control demons was beyond what any human could do so all humans are basically shit-tier by default. At best you'll get a half-demon half-human spawned from another important demon bloodline who chose to be a cunt for human reasons.

>spoiler
When Itsuno gets the fuck out of DMC and the next director gets them together to satisfy the fanbase

Attached: DMCouple.webm (914x504, 623K)

Itsuno or*

Play 1 then 3 then 4 SE

In terms of gameplay alone it would suck ass to just have Nero, Dantes style switching with four weapons and guns on the fly is still the best part of the combat.

after i got enemy step and fucked around in the void, you really can get it pretty easily if you also use charge shots.
snatchin and slashin jumpin and a shootin with some exceedin with some air taunt exceeds

That's literally and unironically false. Itsuno made a point of explaining during the French interview that 4 was always planned to be exactly as it is. He has zero regrets regarding it.

It's her fault though, she NWF'd Dante

Attached: NWF.gif (422x169, 1.72M)

Attached: DMC POWER RANKING.png (1280x3414, 1.8M)

there won't be an SE for 5. Matt confirmed this months ago through an interview

Morrisons report says there no romantic relationship there so never bro

Can you clarify what you mean?
Is there some difference between the PC and Console version im not aware of?

Attached: 20190310211545_1.jpg (2560x1440, 403K)

But he's done better than the last two shitheads we had to put up with

I don't think Rebellion has Drive or Dance Macabre.

post yfw FUCK YOU

Attached: DtfdhmMWoAA0XYf.jpg (730x675, 51K)

You can find old footage of pre-viz cutscenes for DMC3 on Reuben's YT channel.

that hit harder than it should've

Attached: dante sundae.png (400x240, 189K)

Anyone dislike what they did with Lady's character? She went from a total hardass in DMC3 to basically Trish 2.0 for no good reason. At least they fixed DMC4 bimbo pornstar design, but her personality is still off.

I removed Cavalier and switched back to Sparda and Dante is 10x more fun to play than with their "default" loadout by the endgame. Cavalier has very little use in how I play.

For real? That's straight bullshit.

You can't actually be retarded enough to believe that, right? Even if he actually said that, that's as much marketing bs as him saying that microtransactions are in 5 to promote player choice. There's tons of concept art of unused content and Dante's devil arms were literally meant to have their namesakes as bosses.

Rebellion has Dance Macabre, but it doesn't have drive.

But who cares about drive really? I never used it in past games.

Also I like round trip on Rebellion more and having prop shredder on one button for easy clashes.

It's because PC can mod the other characters into other missions but it doesn't seem like that big a deal since BP will most likely let us fight other bosses as other characters

Yeah, I might be mistaken about Dance Macabre, but it definitely doesn't have Drive.

Sparda and Rebellion has Dance Macabre

Attached: LemonSuckerShowsDisgust.png (500x401, 339K)

And to think this game was announced 9 months ago..

She's going to get a campaign with Trish to flesh her out, so I'm not too concerned about it.

I think hes trying to say people on console have to go through 20 rounds of bloody palace to play a boss with different character (dante vs Goliath for example) while they can just skip to the 20th rounds with mods

Bye, dad.

Attached: Rocket dad.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Outside of resolution there's no differences between any of the versions. They all look great and run at 60 FPS (besides OG Xbone).

PC has modding capabilities, which is what the first guy is talking about.

play 1 and 3 do not touch 2, you are not missing anything!

>25 days until BP update
fuck

Attached: 1487970888165.png (457x396, 184K)

How do I equip different costumes? I’ve already beat the game once and still unsure. I bought the deluxe edition.

Make new devil breakers for Nero !
>Gatling gun arm functioning as a secondary gun, able shoot it together with blue rose. The Gatling gun spins fast as fuck, and every shot penetrates multiple enemies.

>Beam saber arm, dual wieldable with red queen, has 3 levels of power the more you use it the bigger it becomes.breakage does a giant beam saber that you can use for a few seconds.

>Web launcher arms, traps multiple enemies like a spider, breakage traps every enemy in the room.

>bimbo pornstar design
she was good there

PC players can play any Mission as any character using simple scripts. Which means they can fight bosses as other characters without doing 20, 40, 60, 80 floors of Bloody Palace just to get one attempt.

playing the game gives me carpal tunnel and I can't remember how to do combos when I want, and when I win I don't feel like I did anything

Attached: 1543831392852.jpg (720x495, 54K)

let's be real, user
he's done very little except drum up a shitload of controversy, and the things he has put in place will likely have about as much lasting impact as the things his predecessors enacted which he himself simply undid as soon as he got into office
politics is a circus, these people aren't our champions and none of this fucking matters when the next cunt will just burn it all to the ground and do it the way they want it done anyway

To be fair there's not much they can do with her in DMC5 other than killing some mooks. Anything above Death Scissors will kill her. I can only see her supporting Trish or something.

For that one guy if he's still interested in trying to make a DMC5 meme with the Flintstones.

Attached: yabbadabbademons.jpg (687x305, 50K)

Attached: 1552230102882.gif (124x122, 730K)

Someone ashamed to like it, but it was so much better done than the Shakespearian prose of Tameme.

I don't understand why they keep bring back Lady and Trish. They had their arc, I don't see the point of them showing up again.

they just said april

it could be the 30th for all you know

Attached: 1552222662001.png (900x900, 589K)

Are y’all really gonna scroll past without saying howdy?

Attached: 702CE12C-5D96-4830-A132-F2FFB1BAF414.jpg (2560x1440, 326K)

No one want to do monotonous floors of Bloody Palace just to fight a single boss. Imagine having to go through 80 floors of Bloody Palace just to fight Angel Credo as Dante and Trish every time.

I care about Drive because it's cool.

Yes

Why would he market a game that's long since released? There's this thing called 'discarded concepts'.

Been a poorly kept secret for at least a year and a half.

Should be 10.
Goliath>Artemis>Nidhogg>Geryon>Cavaliere>Malphas>Cerberus>fruit Urizen>Vergil

Anybody got a link for the theme that plays when V fights the Mirage bosses? I really like it.

At least we can uncensor her on PC
I never knew why they censored Trish's butt on PS4, it shows even less than Lady's scene

Attached: A_S_S_S.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

howdy, fine lookin' gal

Attached: howdy.png (777x676, 864K)

Yeah I'm not complaining that she has a minor role, but her character personality still rubs me the wrong way.

I'm cool with them just chilling around and and being support characters if the writers can't find them a major role. Better than not having them appear at all honestly.

Who /tomboy/ here?

Attached: tomboy.jpg (1920x1080, 741K)

Anyone know how to get V's EX color? He showed up at then end of Mission 2 with it on DMD but I still don't have it.

WHERE'S THE HAT?

HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO HOWDY IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING A HAT?

i can hear this webm

Attached: fuck you.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I find Cavalier to be great at racking up style points and dealing with crowds.

>this is how you do a "fuck you"

Full chub my dude

With Dante? You have so many moves to parry them with it's insane. Anything with an active hitbox, Prop, Ice Age, Balrog, Cavaliere in donut. With Nero, hope you have a whip arm. V, you need to do Griffon and Shadows charge moves, or you can bring out Nightmare and do his lariat.

Fair enough, DSD is just too different for me considering I've been using Rebellion for so many years now.

It's also easy S ranks. Drive more than one or two enemies (even just the baseline Drive), and your style just skyrockets.

Then again, everything Dante does gives him more style, while Nero struggles to get his up by comparison. Developer commentary? I think maybe.

>shadman

Attached: 4L_1E0qXitk.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Teach me the ways. I stick to Overture for ez as fuck SSS ranks

Really? I use all 4 melee weapons and now that I think about it, I use Cav quite a bit. Being able to push my way out by driving a motorcycle for me is pretty fun.

>Demons try to copy the strength of the son's of sparda by interbreeding with humans
>Have to fight against evil half-breeds
Could be fun

I know humans are weaklings combat potential-wise, I was thinking about a human who rose to the top just through sheer cunning, control of essential parts of Hell, manipulation/tard wrangling of the right demons, and pure bullshittery. Basically being the Master to a whole legion's worth of overpowered Blasters

Attached: doppelganger.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

I don't really care one way or another, however I do know that while I don't respect the red hat trump dork, I REALLY don't respect commies from california and new york who don't know why the electoral college is a thing.

*tips cowboy fedora*

howdy

Attached: D1PXMTvWkAIRo0o.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

I guess you could chalk it up to her not dealing with a personal situation like she was in 3, but she certainly wasn't acting like the Lady you know. I wouldn't call her Trish 2.0 though.

>DLC is Dante and Vergil traveling through Hell
>jump through a mirror to a new area
>it's a recreation of pic related

Attached: chess.jpg (1280x960, 239K)

I can't say I'm enjoying the game too much. Currently near the end of chapter 8 and it's felt like kind of a slog to play through so far.

You can actually fail S ranks without hitting SSS with Dante, but with Nero any S or SS ranks will get you an S rank for the level. Their meters don't work the same.

who /boy/ here

Attached: 20190309210421_1.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

Just reminder that Taneem's DmC might actually outsell DMCV. Capcom has been hush hush about sales numbers.

what a surprise, best kind of girl is the best arm too

Attached: tomboys.jpg (520x1024, 102K)

How long before they come across Doomguy's tomb?

Hinkles knew how to party.

>Metal Gear

Ok, I'll admit I lol'd.

Why the fuck are some vets not switching to DSD? I got autismally good at DMC4 combo autism so I understand the gripe for the changes, but DSD just opens up so much bc of the hitstop. I retrained my muscle memory from the swordmaster in like a day.
Summoned swords (both spinny circles and spooky swords) and max drive > on demand prop and round trip.

Daily reminder that we are in the timeline where the reboot fucking fell flat on its face and we actually got Devil May Cry 5 and it's great

kek

Yes because it hurts to much being remembered i have no gf that looks like Lady

hehe

Attached: dmc5 01.png (421x114, 55K)

Thats how I finished my fight with him

how

youtube.com/watch?v=ulv37f9qIV8

Capcom footage already showed bosses aren't every 10 floors. Enjoy your grind while we have our boss rush/practice skips.

I'll still find it fun even if I have to, and I imagine they will just add the ability to let you play the story as anyone anyway, there's no point or harm in not doing it

AWWW YEEEE, that's where I taught myself to jump cancel properly.

That was great

Attached: Fuck Harder.jpg (1692x475, 178K)

Is there a good method for dealing with Urizen's summoned swords in his second phase? I've tried hitting them with every type of gun using Gunslinger, but I can't hit all of them. I basically had to just cheese it with Sin Devil Trigger.

Cavalier is a blast, especially with Swordmaster.

Didn't they have to slash prices for DmC almost immediately after it came out?

jab the air to parry them when they come to strike or use cerb revolver
royal guard
or flail around like a retard with trickster

I hope you remember to support all ex-DMC personnel on their future ventures, Yea Forums :)

Attached: 3a54046aa156e3c0f749c668fc333eb0.jpg (800x1050, 120K)

I have it on Xbox one X, sometimes it's there and sometimes not, I don't know what's going on with the lens flare shit etc

What new moves did Vergil have aside from the Doppelganger anyway? I'm curious what he'll have added to him from his SE iteration when he's playable.

>Re release the game
>In the age of DLC

You're playing yourself user.

That might be a bit complex for how demon society works. They're pretty primitive and work entirely on whose the strongest. They have no need for diplomacy or cunning or manipulation because unless someone is strong, they have nothing to offer. Even if he could give them portals to the human world, they'd use him up and spit him out once they're done with him. He'd need to be on good standing with a really ridiculously high level demon who for some reason wants to play at society. Unless you're suggesting we do a 'oddly good demon who wants good things for hell gets played into being a pawn for piece of shit human who just wants to exploit hell' gimmick.

Attached: 1529324161532.jpg (494x533, 53K)

A DMC1 remake would’ve be godly
>Phantom and Griffon as Devil Arms
>Sparda prequel
>Playable Nelo Angelo
>Alastor boss

>DMD mode
>still missing a bunch of upgrades
help

Reposting in this thread since it seems more active:

How the fuck are so many fucking retards complaining about Vergil's hair? It looks fantastic.

>m-muh slicked back!
Have you seen slicked back hair in real life? That's a genuine question. This is exactly what Vergil's hair would have looked like in 3 if they had the RE engine back then, only with no bangs, which I do miss. Unironically what is wrong with you people?

Attached: daddy.jpg (1685x1057, 658K)

How do I git gud against vergil in mission 19?
I want to learn him so I don't choke as hard as I did during DH. Doppelganger phase always ruins my run, if not just dying because I misread him after he SDTs for the first time.
It's off, can't RG because I'm shit at the style and despite being telegraphed as fuck, it's off fighting him as you can't killer bee stunlock him anymore

>Dante accidentally takes a slipgate into the id Software universe
>kills eldritch abominations, nazis, and even more demons
>what Doomguy and Ranger do with brutality and efficiency, Dante does it with style in the Arena Eternal.
Jackpot.

Honestly I just like having my air moves tied to swordmaster

>muh commies

daily reminder California and New York pay more in federal taxes than they receive, and daily reminder that money goes to subsidize the flyover states that abuse the electoral college to stay relevant

Who the fuck is that meant to be.

Nah, DMC5 is Capcom's second best PC launch, only losing to MHW which was Capcom's best selling game ever

pcgamer.com/devil-may-cry-5-is-capcoms-second-biggest-pc-launch-ever/

Also, DMC5 still on global selling games on Steam, i can only imagine on consoles. DmC never get to top 1 global selling on Steam

Attached: 15db8vmwz6511.png (1722x1677, 2.66M)

should have shaved the sides.

Hi Patrick

Does Vergil remember who Lady is?

Attached: BF5D6987-0F09-482B-BE49-32A15C4EB15E.png (1254x656, 951K)

>D&V reach the Sparda's crib in hell
>YFW Its turned into a succubus strip club thanks to Nevan's pals.

Attached: 1541993965581.jpg (631x658, 38K)

> I'll still find it fun even if I have to

Alright Michael Jackson, if you say so. Nothing is fun about doing ~1 Hour of mob grinding just to go against a boss for one attempt with a character (and you can't even restart to practice, it's one and done).

> and I imagine they will just add the ability to let you play the story as anyone anyway

I will bet you my right arm they won't. Screenshot this.

Just dash to dodge them then Stinger or teleport to him

It's interesting how Griffon explained that they were just Vergil's memories from his time as Nelo Angelo and they were actually considerably nicer to dante before and after their death than they needed to be. "Godspeed, Dante" and all. They were literally a part of Vergil a one point and yet they weren't huge cunts to Dante.

Attached: Super Boomer Bros.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

I think Vergil's personality is squandered on this retarded sibling rivalry plot

I'm actually fine with the way they handled the whole V = Vergil thing, it's a lot better than V literally just being Vergil pulling a Jester or Gloria. I thought it was interesting when you think about it. Really the only thing that would make 5's story almost perfect for me is to build up the final fight with Vergil more. I like the actual ending itself (which was most people's complaint with the story) but I feel like it happened too fast, with Dante getting to Vergil after like 1 mission and Nero getting there almost immediately. If there were like 2 more missions of them getting to Vergil maybe a Dante and Nero fight I think would be better.

Attached: dante_salute_5.jpg (1222x669, 42K)

El Shaddai?

Anyways I'll support them if they make good stuff and I actually have the cash.

Holy shit Hinkles calm down

Beat Nero's part in the credits
if that doesn't work beat Dante's part

>abuse the electoral college

Attached: 1543026360287.png (370x378, 214K)

>bangs
Ah, holy shit, that's what's missing. That's what was missing in 4, too. I liked the bangs.
I'd still let him pull my devil trigger.

Didn’t Matt say crew cut would play a larger role? What happened to that shit?

Imagine it was full of portraits of human women Sparda had taken as lover's before "awaking to justice", the realization that Sparda had been fucking human women non-stop and only closed up the demon realm to get more human pussy before getting tied down after 2000 years to some blonde who knew her way around his dick.

Yes, which is why he says that to her. Notice how she has a weird reaction.

Vergil had no issues with Lady, he even walked right past her when she was in the library

How do you get lyrics to play in the final boss fight?

Surely it isnt style, the early leaker was getting the lyrics and he got like 1 A

I think its funny when rural California bitches about "dem fuckin city liberals" when theres more of then in metro areas then out. They literally do not understand just how many people live in the city and are voting against them.

what's the difference between rebellion and sparda

Attached: 1541131818843.jpg (428x526, 101K)

The doppleganger gives him a second of immunity from basic buster grab, you'll grab the DG instead and shatter it, then you can try and grab him if you have the time. But DT buster can grab multiple enemies, so if you DT up and grab him in the final phase, this is what you get.

I actually did it by luck and thats how I beat him on my first playthrough, I gotta admit I cheered out loud and felt a massive rush.

Attached: thatfuckinglady.jpg (565x600, 80K)

Vergil suppresses his emotions, and they're a fragment of him. He's always wanted to be loved and to love, and they're mimicking that emotion.

Anyone here have experience playing as V on DMD or SOS?
I would like to know how fun he is to play as on higher difficulties.

apparently the rebellion doesn't have drive but i haven't tested it myself

Well, he also said that there would be no unlockable character skins.

try going to the void and choosing a character, there will be an option after selecting one

he is the exact same

summon nightmare, automode griffon and use hedgehog on shadow and you'll be SSS air taunting no matter the difficulty

You can't make me.

Attached: MORE POWER.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

does he have a buster move for him?

Nero is already the lead character.

Dante is a bit stale and DMC5 did him the ultimate justice. There's nothing more to do with Dante.

Same shit, just as easy. They liberally grant you enough meter to keep up your DT, which means the whole room explodes and you can just spin the stick and hit kill everything for instant SSS

speaking of vergil, when I fought against Vergil the first 2 times, I only had access to normal and easy, and on normal Dante vs Vergil was considerable harder than Nero vs Vergil. I would even say Nero vs Vergil was piss easy by comparison. His DT did so much damage and his buster grapple where you stab him with yamato does huge chunks of damage causes the fight to go by really fast. I was disappointed I couldn't start the game with a harder difficulty because of that.

Attached: Vergil Temin Ni Gru Part 2.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

I wish I wasn't so shit at video games.

I was having a hard time on Vorgol on Demon Hunter. Beat it but it felt like I was cheesing it with Trickster, the bad way.

Saw this coming out and got super excited even though I never played a DMC game before. Heard that the DMC Devil May Cry reboot was shit so I played that first. I need tips guys, I can only get up to S Rank during a fight yet get as low as D in my overall. What can I do to get better?

What's the best way to stress test DMC5 to ensure I still get 60FPS with certain settings?

Excellent

Attached: If I see that fucking Vergin one more time.jpg (563x599, 49K)

Is the PS4 deluxe edition content just a code or is it on-disc?

He narrates history of DMC

This is your playable Trish outfit, say something nice about it.

Attached: 1552355588592.jpg (1906x1382, 161K)

Are you serious? Holy shit I haven't even bothered trying yet.

Attached: jahy heh.png (498x216, 59K)

I thought the fuck you was funny, and "both you fuckin asshole" was good too given the context, Nero sounded like he was genuinely pissed off there, as he should be. Though I didn't really like Nero's "we're taking this fucking thing down" in Mission 3, I thought it was a little unnecessary.

Attached: 1550036275808.png (170x284, 86K)

even normis are getting into DMC5, my dude
no brakes on the hype train
if Monster Hunter World can sell well, I see no reason DMC5 can't, especially since the hardcore fans have been running the hype since the announcement

Does anyone know if its possible to RG Urizens hand 2 hand attacks

Which heavy enemies can Rawhide pull? So far ive only made it go "lets go for a walk lil chickie" Malphas. Does it have more special interactions with other bosses or enemies?

only dmc games ive played is 4 and DmC. did not like that gimmicky two weapon thing in DmC. is that present in this game?

DLC 3 Crewcut DLC, plays like RE2

How do taunts work in 5?

I taunt at the end of combos and sometimes the style meter doesnt go up at all, it just slowly goes down.

that makes sense, thanks for the help

Attached: 20190311222056_1.jpg (2560x1440, 475K)

How do I get gud as Nero? Do I have to exceed every single slash or is it better to max exceed one then switch to another move?

Attached: nero and credo.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

A code.

Ooh, does nero get random arm drops every few floors? Awesome. I love a little bit of rng to spice things up.

It's the blessed prophet Enoch, user.

He's from El Shaddai, an arthouse action game by Sawaki Takeyasu, who designed Trish and then did the monster designs for Okami.

Attached: 0fmez5BMIeRb-FjTWWqznqmLa0NzK6PYofxD_bOjP_A.jpg (593x433, 52K)

he narrates the history youtube.com/watch?v=k-weSxGGzxY

Distance based, the style meter goes up once but doesn't continually go up despite the longer taunts maybe?

Max Exceed and Knuckle every single attack.

>god I love towers

if DmC didnt happen, then the FUCK YOU would be cringe, but since it did i was fucking dying of laughter.

He's also King Cerberus

I usually hate the soul/soulless meme, but I do agree with this one.

One is a annoying kid being a little shit, the other is a angry man who's showing his absentee father that he no only exists, but that he's better than him with no help from him.

If they have a stumble over animation, they have a buster move. He has one for Cavaliere Angelo (its the one he uses on Blitzes in 4).

Cerberus is so much fun.
Also SoS is still fairly easy, I assume that the next difficulty is where shit really hits the fan.
I don't actually know what the difficulty progression is. Human > DH > SoS > ???

Attached: ea summons a new ceo.gif (289x163, 1.99M)

never played DmC but 5 is literally just a better version of 4. the only thing it borrows from DmC is slow mo on the killing blow, dynamic music based on style, and a style announcer

Fuck Nidhogg on DMD. V feels like Dante felt in 4. The bosses are definitely not balanced around him at all, not even his own.

>Knuckle
the what?

Subhuman>Crimson Cloud>Devil Trigger

I saw one where he basically makes a chunk of the sky over your head look like a brillowbrush made out of swords that then all blast into the ground like a Metalstorm AA gun.

I can recognize Patrick Seitz' voice anywhere

DMD > Heaven or Hell > Hell and Hell

This.

Wish this game had more alternate costumes

DmC Donte is such a disgusting piece of character design. i still don't know how those retards at Team Ninja thought he looked cool.

>the recap says Dante "fronted as a handyman"
And you faggots keep claiming he's virgin.

Just think of it as Dynasty Warriors mode. Regular melee is Unga on the ground while R1!+Melee is the launcher which can be chained if you aim correctly.

I don't know that feel. I always choose Dante first and V second because I have hated Nero's play style ever since DMC IV. He just feels like garbage and I deeply dislike grabby arm mechanics.

Just keep practicing RG, or get Trickster and run like a bitch and attack when you have the chance.

>have you ever slicked back hair in real life
yes? not mine but I've seen it at least.
It's too high up, it should have been closer to his scalp. It looks like he purposely spiked it up.
Although I sort of agree, I hated it at first but there are some scenes/shots where it looks okay, like pic related.

Attached: dante_vergil_ending.jpg (1791x984, 717K)

Y'know that one taunt dante does where he just points and laughs?
thats everyone else in the thread reading your post.

>The ending feels like it has no stakes or consequences, they just fight and then everyone is just alright with each other
So just like DMC3? Arkham was the main villain, you team up to defeat the major thread, Vergil becomes considerably less of a cunt and you both have some grudging respect for each other now. The final battle's stakes are over your own ideals rather than over the fate of the world or anything actually big, and then when Vergil loses, they have a bit of a family moment and Vergil tells Dante to leave so he won't be trapped and Dante is sad that he couldn't save his brother.

Attached: absolutely embarassing.png (370x420, 228K)

She looks fine there. But no girl is better than Lady

Some leaker says that there will be a ladies night DLC that features all the girls, including Lucia. Just cross your fingers that it's true.

press RT the instant you press X to do a slash, you'll see blue punches appear, stand power.

I wonder if Kryie's gonna miss the demon hand spanking her fat ass.

Attached: Kyrie's big bottom.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

Why is griffon a shittalking wiseguy in this game when in DMC1 he was an "honorable warrior" type?

>Vergil uses Doppelganger.
>Dante says "Not in a million years."
I shat myself.

Attached: power.jpg (550x1000, 141K)

Anyone have a clean pic of Vergil smiling in the bonus end cutscene?

>Vergil killed like millions of people in not London
Honestly, after what happened in not New York with the Temen Ni Gru and not Verona (was Fortuna based on Verona? Was it based on anything?), any physically fit adult human being who doesn't train to be on at least Lady's level fucking has it coming if they get nom'd on by devils. I'm sorry, but I said it. Any NPC in a setting where a hostile sapient interdimensional race that just occasionally shows up and eats a bunch of people exists, who doesn't train with the goal of fighting that, deserves falling victim to that.

Remember that Tameem and NT though it was cool a character from another game kill a inocent slave for no reason.

Also remember what they did to Sparda.

Attached: SPARDA vs spurdo.jpg (536x433, 23K)

Just finished the game on normal, is there anything else spoilery I should get to before coming to DMC threads? any secret SoS endings or something?

Attached: 20190311143258_1.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

I keep forgetting he went by the name Karl Hungus for a while.

Press the Bringer when you attack, the Bringer will punch (not grab) enemies keeping them in place
Unlike exceed, you can knuckle off Breaker attack too

Dante has been fully relegated to side character for 2 whole games now. 4 and V he is only playable in less than half the missions. I want the next DMC to only have a playable Dante with an unlockable second mode for Nero and Vergil in the game of the year addition 1 year later if ever.

DMC as a series got a whole lot sillier after 1 and 2. 1 generally plays it pretty straight apart from a few silly bits here and there.

>he doesn't know
let's just say she'll be getting double spanked by demons hands from now on, my friend

>vergil's treehouse
>no dantes allowed
>no neros allowed
>this is my treehouse

I'm all about about Gerbera baby; classiest way to get out of a pickle

Cool, thanks. I don't think I'll be able to finish it before Sekiro comes out, I'll probably get wrecked hard in one of those.

How do you see photographs and model viewer?

All I see is concept art and lore dumps

Attached: 1371640339134.png (382x417, 325K)

Yes, there's a bonus cutscene where Vergil kills Dante in Hell.

His healing factor repairs his clothes when he gets impaled. Obviously it cleans his hair, too.

Please just kill yourself. You are a disgusting shitbag.

PLEASE

No, it's way more like 4. Nero has one sword (easy to learn, difficult to master with extremely tight MAX-Act windows) and like a dozen different arms that you blow through as ammunition, Dante has several different melee weapons and guns that he carries at once which are augmented by four different fighting styles, V has summoned familiars. There's nothing really like DmC's alightments and color-coded enemies.

Do groups of enemies generally take like 2-3+ minutes to kill on DMD or am i just shit? this feels like a massive slog and im only on mission 7

Need to get S rank on SoS missions

Just when I thought I mastered Nero. Thanks bros

There are two secret scenes depending on how you did in the credits.

So where do we go from here story-wise?
I vote Nero is way more successful with Dante's business than Dante ever could.

Exactly. Nero's acting like a punk, but with a reason. Donte was just a sour little shit for no reason who had no purpose in his life.

>YOU LISTEN, DEAD WEIGHT
>FUCK YOU
>YOU DROPPED THIS
>BANG BANG BANG
Why was Nero so based?

Attached: 1534884759576.jpg (1728x974, 1.13M)

Heav/Hell is a novelty mode and should be below Human in difficulty since your guns, especially rainstorm, will always wreck everything.

>brainlets stick with rebellion because "muh round trip"
>implying the summon swords aren't leagues above it in terms of utility/style

Attached: 1549814409505.jpg (600x600, 288K)

>Nero is clearly part angel like Donte

discuss

Attached: 20190310181549_1.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

>model viewer
Nico's reports
>photographs
S rank mission on SoS

During Dante vs. Awakened Urizen? Yes.

Has anyone been able to rip the OST from the files? I've unpacked the PAK but I can't seem to find the OST files. Anyone know what the file extension was for music files in RE2?

He does have bangs in 4SE if I remember right, just less pronounced than in 3.

>Have you seen slicked back hair in real life?
Yes, user.

Attached: voila.jpg (480x600, 35K)

Why couldn't they get the voice cast from DMC3?

Damn son howd you do that on PC?

What a gentleman. I ship it

I know about the ending, idiot. But I don't know if that's safe to be drilling a totally human girl at full power. It'd be like Goku fucking Chichi while in Super Saiyan.

Attached: Kyrie butt.png (1552x906, 1.25M)

Three times. Remember, they wanted DmC to sell 5 million copies

>Motohide Eshiro: Well, taking Devil May Cry 4 as an example, including the PC versions we sold 2.7 million of that particular game, but we looked at the market and saw that there were other action games selling four million, five million, all these copies.

>One of our goals for this game is to create something new and fresh that keeps the old fans but also catches new people, so that we can increase our overall appeal, our sales and our audience.

Any scene with Nightmare. RE engine wasn't made for those kinds of particle effects.

>tfw threw out GameStop preorder receipt
>forgot these fags put the code on the receipt
>tfw no EX costumes for me

Feels bad man

Attached: 4L_N6nu6j1V.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Either he takes the Lucia pus or leaves it. Fuck your cuck shit.

>He says, posting two giant demon claws.

Reminder that Jax did nothing wrong.

Nope, you get them on a second playthrough, on any difficulty
Been going through human to pick up the blue orbs and secret missions I missed to prepare for SoS, and to get the achievement for beating human mode

>two
one is the jackpot scene, and the other?

I don't like Nero. His constant swearing and whining annoys me. If you are going to remove Dante, replace him with someone more likeable.

No. He's just part Jojo

>This is exactly what Vergil's hair would have looked like in 3 if they had the RE engine back then
No. Thing on left is how it would look. If we follow his renders in 3.

Attached: DMC3_hair.jpg (1027x743, 105K)

What's the best dante gun in the game? double kalina ann? dr faust? what's the best dante melee in the game? balrog? cerberus?

You're a brainlet. Nero was thinking of Credo when he tapped into his demonic power, so his DT reflects Angelo Credo and his old Stand DT combined. They outright spell this out for you.

Vergil's perception of things is odd
Can't help but think of Nelo Angelo just thinking of griffon as a proud blabbermouth

>other action games
Isn't it pretty much just GoW? Bargain bin shit like Tameem's schlocks is forgotten in months

Exactly. It was an obvious response.

>this lady VA
holy shit, what the fuck?

Lady, Trish and Morrison.

>It's another modders/photoshoppers make their 'improvements' look worse episode
lmao

>Hi, I'm the fucking Blitz of my generation

Any tips for getting rid of this cocksucker? It's usually not him that takes me down, cause I can whittle him down with the conjured round trips, and rainstorms, but he chips my hp down for some other DMD enemies to finish the job a few fights later.

Attached: asdfasdfgahga.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

He was a dick to Juice desu

dante's and trish's suck anyway, you aren't missing out completely

>Nelo Angelo thought Griffon is an annoying middle manager, Shadow is cute and Nightmare is a fucking retard

is there a mod for the one in the right?

Attached: 20190310210701_1.jpg (2560x1440, 439K)

>YOU DROPPED THIS
>JACK
>POT!
when the fucking lyrics kicked in when you did this buster move was hype as FUCK

I have a habit of saying "BREAKDOWN" every time Dante finishes the Million Stab.

Attached: 1520888642348[1].gif (500x249, 2.83M)

The only one missing from 3 was Lady's VA
The one in 5 is the same one they got for the redubs in 4SE, IIRC

Getting rid of Kari Wahlgren's tough tomboy voice didn't help at all. She was in 3 and vanilla 4. But dubbed over in 4SE as well as the new scenes in 4.

Attached: Lady DMC3.jpg (1200x1600, 512K)

Attached: 20190311230304_1.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

Correct. GoW was the only one aside from DMC that was selling well action game wise. Ninja Gaiden as well. GoW always sold monsterously

The shitshow around DmC was fucking legendary.

Attached: Blame Capcom!.png (786x769, 186K)

Search for the streamable link posted ITT.

>apparently did well enough to get both the secret cutscenes
>didn't do well enough to unlock V's EX costume
What the fuck is the criteria for that costume? Jesus fuck.

I'm shit with all of Dante's weapons.

Balrog jabs, Cerberus spins, Royal Guard, Prop Shredder

Dr Faust is literally overpowered. You can fuck up those assassin lizards with it.

Right looks like he's trying and failing to emulate Kazuya Mishima.

She did fine, Trish was the one sticking out as poor relative to the rest imo.

Thanks for saying this. I just had my receipt lying around unredeemed.

>The ending feels like it has no stakes or consequences
you're either retarded, shitposting or didn't pay attention to anything. Early on V says the Qliphoth is a type of plant that grows in the underworld. Both Trish and Malphas say that the fruit (the one Urizen is after and that Goliath mentions) was used by Mundus to become king. So there's wanting to stop Urizen from getting the fruit, which Dante tries to do in M17. Before they fight Dante tells Vergil to give him Yamato. They needed the Yamato close close to portal where the Qliphoth was coming from, or the invasion would have gotten even more severe. So they needed to fight Vergil for it either way. Are you forgetting the scenes of civilians getting slaughtered and the fact that the military can't even contain what's going on? What do you think would happen if Dante and Nero either just fucked off or died/lost to Vergil? I kind of doubt Vergil would save the world himself. Also, basically what
said. They stopped Arkham and the main reason they were fighting is because of their differences, and Dante wanting to stop Vergil from getting muh power.

Attached: 1551742212848.png (1366x770, 1.15M)

I kinda miss CCs. They were a lot of fun.

Who /ignitetheflame/ here?
I fucking love this weapon. Goodbye Ifrit, friendship ended.

>the way the hands on the wings appear on Nero's shoulders, like Credo is watching over him

Attached: Professor Feels.gif (350x190, 282K)

Sounds like you're just shit with Dante, you're exactly who Nero was made for.

they were probably talking about shooters and shit, stupid boomers probably think CoD counts as "action"

you get the secret cutscenes no matter what

His hair is pretty mangy and greasy though.
Still sexy af.

For guns, I use Faust more, also racking up orbs
As for melee, I tend to use DSD and Balrog the most

>and forgot about Phantom

Man, that mission was something.

>Bayonetta breakdance his ass

I should of known it would be that easy. Fuck me.

No, he's part Griffon

Also remember, Lady in DMC3 accurately noted that Dante and Vergil rarely give a shit about the other's actions, they literally just derive pleasure from hurting each other in fights.

How did you do it user? Google isnt telling me shit

Attached: 20190311165659_1.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

It honestly was. It was universally agree horrible. Remember when the Demo came out and it was buggy as shit, and fans were telling Tameem about the glitches and Tameem told them to go fuck themselves?

Yeah, true.

God damn I want more EX colors. There better be at least two more from bloody palace.

I watched my friend do it yesterday, and he didn't get them. He spent Dante's fight dicking around with the bike and hitting nothing.

>waaah its different so its bad!!!
Gilgamesh was fine. It had a neat element of verticality to it and there was a lot to manage. Not amazing, but it was a pretty interesting fight.

>Check it
>RISING DRAGON

Attached: 1450343765492.jpg (960x544, 66K)

>Have you seen slicked back hair in real life?
Yes. I even had it as a teen and let me tell you, top tends to be closer to your scalp. Not be high as if you have tumor at that part of your head.

>This is exactly what Vergil's hair would have looked like in 3 if they had the RE engine back then
Nope. We had high-res renders in 3, with more realistic look, to show how Vergil would look if graphics were more realistic. Compare his hair from render to one in 5.

Attached: render_2.jpg (776x1080, 258K)

He was literally raised by devout Church-goers and watched his foster brother surgically get altered to look angelic.

Spend like 10 minutes with him in the void, he's easy as fuck with Dante. Just do cerberus stinger and parry him, then gunstinger stun him to death
Nero is a bit harder, but learn his patterns and dodge him, or use RQ swing + bringer knuckle to stun him, streak him to the floor, then run to him and buster him (do not snatch him as it removes his stun)

Does anyone have that greentext story where the DMC crew crashes Patty's birthday party?

>boss rush but not overtly annoying or frustrating
>having to think about which summon you want in what order
>getting to see kill animations for bosses you didnt fight with V
>that fucking song

yeah Diverging Point: V is one of my favourites. that artemis kill animation is absolutely gnarly

Zero.

On the one hand, I love Balrog shouting that shit midfight
On the other hand, I wonder why Dante never tells him to keep his mouth closed

They were considering later on, RE6 interview specifically stated that Capcom wanted the CoD audience not just for RE, but for Dead Rising 3 as well as DmC

Here you go user. Have fun fighting Goliath as Dante.

fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=81992#p81992

reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/azxjzn/mod_play_as_any_character_in_any_mission/

>hah hah hah hah hah BREAKDOWN
Fuck I can hear it in my head.

ONETWOTHREEFOURFIVE

Lady (and Lady cosplayers) were made to be used like this.

Attached: kek.jpg (960x490, 71K)

>still haven't found an upload of the song that plays during this part

Attached: 0h.png (354x352, 108K)

God, the memes are true

Attached: d36.jpg (500x500, 88K)

nononooooooooooo

It will always be funny. It was shilled to hell and back and reviewers's were full of DmC dick while completely shitting on the series and its fans. And now this. It feels so goddamn right.

even with alt colours hes so fucking hot

is this the hottest character in video game history

Attached: 20190309091523_1.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Is there any other weapon?

Attached: shootstyle.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

Attached: 2e9.gif (315x315, 1.38M)

Everything. Lost Planet, Bionic Commando, Dead Rising and other franchises all got Westernized super hard.

no that's wesker
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2djNORNfE

Isn't it this one
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w

>Tfw when the Dante's summon swords automatically use prop to set up for real impact when you wind it up in DT

Attached: 1369679130274.gif (116x116, 484K)

Fire it up!

I use punchmode for it so I don't hear that

Kind of makes me appreciate Matt being able to not only translate Itsuno's words appropriately but also communicate it in a way that the community eats it up. You either be a shrewd diplomat or a slick salesman in games promotion, Tameem was neither and the rest of Ninja Theory had to suffer for it.

It really forced me to get good at using my dodges to control my summons' positions on the field. Shit was cash.

Its a silly thing, but I kind of want a weapon randomizer option for Dante. Especially for when Bloody Palace arrives.

I don't like using more than two or three weapons at a time, it gets kind of clunky swapping around at times, but I have a really hard time picking, I honestly love them all.

This game has the best weapon loadout for dante ever. I do miss pandora at times, but double KA is just as good. I always thought Lucifer was cool, but its damage seemed like shit most of the time, so I don't mind seeing it go.

Thank you, this is all i wanted from DMC5.
Any drawbacks? Like random vac for changing files+denuvo shenanigans?

nope

Attached: 20190308222211_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

whos dis

rebellion is still the best girl

Attached: wew.webm (1366x768, 2.26M)

I don't like that alt desu.
Not because of Donte, but because it's retarded to see jet black hair with white eyebrows and facial hair.

>tfw Nero's new arms can also attack during other normal moves
fucking noice

>Nero's fucking Blue Rose in DMC V
WE /DMC2/ NOW
GUNCHADS UNITE
IS STINGER THE PRICE TO PAY FOR GUNS POWER?

It's amazing to think that nearly a decade ago, Capcom was pretty much on everyone's shitlist

Attached: What would based Kamiya do.png (635x1087, 309K)

A new input done IMMEDIATELY after the action is taken to do a quick jab with the devil bringers. Does shit damage but kills inertia to prevent enemy from launching.

Webm not related, probably.

Attached: 1552141264430.webm (642x362, 2.95M)

howdy gal

If Agni and Rudra had met Dante when he was a little older they would have gotten along really well. He just had to mellow out.

Dr Faust is great with the added bonus of just getting more orbs for you to finish everyone's set. I can't choose which melee weapon is really best because I'm using all of them all the time. Cavalier is great with crowd control and pushing, Balrog is great if you can wail on someone without getting hit, Cerberus is great even if you don't know the combos very well, and the swords are just a good middle. I have no idea how anyone can pick their favorite.

Post cuhrayzee webms

Oh shit thank you friend.

Attached: sleepy_catto.jpg (1920x1080, 768K)

And how. Still weird that they couldn't use Morrison's original look. How do you not have access to something like that from a show based on YOUR OWN damn property?

Attached: patty.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Is the playable Vergil confirmed to have Perfect Judgement Cuts?

>DMC5
ftfy

>zoomer has to meme about summon swords when it's been a vergil thing since 2005 SE edition
sad

yeah on SOS you actually have to watch your pokemon's position cause they die in one hit even with upgraded health

No workarounds for Grim Grips yet and...

"CAVEATS: "Continue Game" will load the previous character no matter what. Continuing to the next mission after finishing a mission will load the correct character. You must go back to the main menu and mission select to load the character again."

In regards to mission 3, he's still recently pissed at the "dead weight" comment and he's staring at the tree of the guy who took his arm. It does sort of fit thematically, everybody in 5 is more frustrated and actually struggling more than they usually have in the past.

>DMC 6
>Long haired Nero and his twin daughters fucking demons up
>The daughters play as one character, so you control both at the same time
>One idolized Lady and focuses on guns
>The other follows after Nero and her moveset is entirely of wrestling moves. She also has thick thighs
>Violent twin banter sessions in front of bosses
>Dual character combos
>Excessive amount of different grappling animations
>Sweaty armpits and thighs

Attached: 1539820542043.jpg (320x180, 6K)

This was a great boss though. Kinda easy once you know the mechanics, but well designed.

Anyone else get an Onimusha vibe from this?

No fucking comparison. Blitz was random and annoying as fuck, I absolutely hated his invincible bullshit. These guys are just speedy boys that need to be parried properly.

Demons can look like whatever they hell they want.
Nero was born and raised in a very very religious people, it makes sense for his form to be angel-like due to subconscious desires.