youtube.com/watch?v=GbtdYfIGStY
youtube.com/watch?v=dQvpguLsLcM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outfoxies#Reception_and_legacy
youtube.com/watch?v=QMjxPvtVjyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah your mom

Tight and outta sight

ʙuMMet

Attached: CMCapture89.gif (640x479, 33K)

the gimp suit represents this is a cool game that your mom can't see you playing

i gotta sit this one out, I hate afros, I can't stand them

The name's Andrei Ulmeyda. I am a man with a plan. The anons will come to me for salvation. I have a hunch that something's gonna happen. Take this Video Games board goin' on right jere, something very bad is gonna happen here. You ever met the kinda people that come to these image boards? These dudes have got energy to spare! We're talking guys who say the n-word four times a day! This is a epicenter of energy man! But this "Jannie" they hate, he's, he's an illlluuusion, but in the nu-age, there's no fooling them, no sir! They won't be tricked by illuuuuusions anymore!
Oh, oh my god, I can't hold back, oh oh god, I'm comin'! Oh, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YAAA!
NI**ER
See? I told ya, this is real.
WOOOOO, ha, oho.
Now, Mr. Hiroyuki Nishimura, I'm challenging you, I've created a new board! I want you to find me! I'm waiting for ya, so what d'ya say? If ya don't find me, my shitposts won't have meaning. So I'll be waiting for you.

Attached: Killer7 TEXAS BRONCO.jpg (474x335, 22K)

>On a physiological level, I cannot stand niggers.
Woah, how the hell did Capcom let Suda get away with that one?

Is this game actually good?

But for real, what was the gimp suit supposed to represent?

Very.

Attached: 1548283149692.png (945x517, 164K)

it's got a neat aesthetic and some good moments, i'm glad i played it

Everything about it is stellar except the gameplay
Which is passable

It's one of the most unique games I've ever played, and the gameplay is fun. The steam port is great and runs like a dream even on shitty PCs. Now go play it before you get spoiled.

I'd say the gameplay pretty decent, I found most of the puzzles painfully easy and mediocre though.

The gameplay is acceptable but the aesthetic narrative experience really drives it home. I don't think the interactive part is dismissable though, the game is really tied together by the ambient world and ghost conversations that occur in game. Could have always used more work, like every Suda game ever.

>Implying.

There's some unused levels in the files and I think there was a level planned for each personality to help flesh them out more.

It's very difficult to spoil this game. You could watch all the cutscenes on youtube now and not know what the fuck happened.

Attached: 1542104508923.gif (548x295, 2.89M)

Yeah there was a lot that could have been but as it is it's like the unfinished first season of a really interesting anime, especially with the episodic format.

>yfw you realize the majority of the plot is spoiled by lines of dialogue in the fucking first mission

Attached: 1388860118939.jpg (230x219, 11K)

The sound effects for even the most minor of things has been permanently burned into my mind, I regularly hear the AC turning on and picking up any Key Item noise in my head.

Yeah, Suda said there was, but the only Smiths who got fleshed out were Harman, Garcian, and Dan. Apparently the rest were cut at some point. You can see how almost everything in the pre-release trailers isn't actually in the game. Suda's also said that he wants to go back and make a completed version of Killer7 with all the cut content restored.

So did you get what this game was about, Yea Forums?
Because I'm fucking shocked Suda wasn't shot for dropping as many redpills as he did in one game

>child organ harvesting
>rigged elections
>phantom companies
>the self perpetuating war on terror

it gives deus ex a run for its money

Attached: 1471122834533.gif (500x375, 360K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5wK8e5FN6FE

HELLO

MISTER.SMITH.

I really hope that he makes enough money off NMH3 to be able to do that, Capcom seems willing to let him do whatever the fuck he wants with the licence.

He's a absolute madman.

this track is 7 and a half minutes long
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xi-CxR-a2o

I still don't get what the ending was all about.

Attached: 1508907913937.gif (320x240, 2.41M)

But nobody got more development than Mask de Smith. He had THREE different power ups!

well 4 and a half i guess

>not including the emoticons
ONE JOB user

Why does Suda51 almost exclusively make his games about assassins? What shit has he seen?

Attached: 1529527756577.jpg (260x410, 22K)

The world never changes it just turns.

If you mean the hotel union roof ending, The third eye on the teen Garcian represents the killer part of him that got awakened when his mother tried to fuck him, and then he went and killed his mentor Harman and the rest of the Killer7. At some point he attempted suicide but failed, only fucking up his memories. Then Harman takes control of him and tricks him into thinking he's just one of Harman's personalities, and that's why he freaks out at the ending because he finally realizes that he was the one doing the killing all along. He thought he was just a cleaner.

No, we're in a

He probably just read a lot of spy novels and watched a lot of James Bond growing up.

honestly, the only thing that dates this game graphically are the anime cutscenes. Its not old enough that its cel animation, but something about it, you can just tell its early digital anime.

What was the deal with the cloudman cutscenes, though? It looks like something they got an american studio to work on.

>You can see how almost everything in the pre-release trailers isn't actually in the game.
why are people ok when killer7 does it but not MGSV?

Nintendo is listed as a "major client" on the GhM website, so that probably means that (presumably) Sakurai pulled a few strings to get them to fund NMH3. Hell, TSA wasn't originally going to get a physical release until Nintendo stepped in.
grasshopper.co.jp/en/company/outline.html
>Garcian belives that he's a subservient persona of Harman
>goes to the hotel where he killed the Smiths
>after seeing Harman in the safe in the school, Garcian's repressed memories of his past as Emir Parkreiner start to return
>goes back to the Union Hotel where he killed the second Smith Syndicate
>relives his murder of each of them
>realises that he isn't really a persona of Harman, but his own man and that he is being used by Harman as the host of the other Smiths
>finally free of the influences of both the East (Kun Lan) and the West (Harman)
>makes the only decision you get in the game, whether to nuke Japan or America, because he's free from their influences
>it doesn't even matter because China will end up becoming the world's dominant power anyways and the cycle of violence will continue

Irrelevance:

You're given a choice at the very end of the game whether to destroy the last remains of a country or let them live and start WW3, this choice is entirely based on a single person living or dying with every other factor being completely irrelevant, this is after tons of buildup of political jargon thrown at you by Travis, which on your first playthrough you may not pay 100% attention to considering how linear the game is and realize it's going to give you choice

And then, after making your decision and either preventing or starting WW3, in the future your decision doesn't fucking matter because Harman and Kun are still dicking around with the world's affairs.

killer7 and a half

If Killer7 gutted the entire story and just made it a bunch of hallways that you shot Heaven Smiles in, everyone would think it's a piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqwV2AwnjeE

It looks familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

It was done by a British studio but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Brother Beater Bros!

Attached: Their Jackets don't match anymore.png (507x557, 145K)

was Helter Skelter supposed to be a NMH reference?

Attached: sRFPH58.png (720x712, 252K)

Best track in the game, and you only ever hear it for 20 seconds while you're climbing stairs
Suda you crazy fuck

Attached: 1548416816331.png (1680x1050, 263K)

I think Matt said that it's a name for a type of slide or something.

What's the deal with Samantha?
Sometimes she's there to save my game and other times she just strikes a provocative pose on a chair.

there's a reason why some dude literally offered anyone near him on Craigslist to play this while he blows that person

He really, really, really, really, really liked the Outfoxies (Sakurai, you thieving shrew!). And that Hiroshima Deathmatch movie that Pop Team Epic parodied that one time:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbtdYfIGStY
youtube.com/watch?v=dQvpguLsLcM

It only started bordering on the ludicrous when Sumio in FSR was described as an "assassin" in spite of the fact that given how he doesn't kill anyone in the game or is even tasked with doing so, that label only applies to his forgotten master manipulator policeman self in The Silver games set before and after FSR.

Attached: The Outfoxies.jpg (850x1213, 338K)

she takes her uniform off when she's on break, you can't save until her next shift.

link?

Yeah, but Suda only found out about the Outfoxies sometime after he made Killer7.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outfoxies#Reception_and_legacy
Speaking of which, he added an Outfoxies shirt to TSA. What a madman.

Attached: killer7.jpg (1024x876, 168K)

God, I usually dislike AMVs, but this was genuinely lovely and got me hooked on BoA. I wish that someone had scans or datamined images of the in-game guidebook you use for puzzles as well; such beauty in spite of the graphical limitations GHM had to deal with at the time.

Attached: fsr-33-11.png (516x386, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QMjxPvtVjyI

Attached: 1551488221593.jpg (800x656, 68K)

I felt that many of the ghost conversations were very powerful, albeit abstract and vague, aside from Travis sometimes explaining plot. It all just really captured my imagination and emotions so well. I replayed it recently and the scene with Garcian on the top of the hotel got to me a little bit.

Are you ever going to do more Catalina Video kino reviews with that other guy?

tell me more, refresh my memory?

garcian says "finally after all these years, I have become a suda51 presents killer7 for the nintendo gamecube"

Not that guy, but I remember that Travis calls you Emir in one of the conversations.
Speaking of which, what did everyone think those pigeon letters addressed to Emir were about on their first playthrough? I thought the Killer7 were intercepting someone else's communications.

Dammit Miles, hurry up and go to Tokyo so you can make your TSA video that will be undoubtedly be ripped off by that GhenryPerez faggot.

Either Travis or Iwazaru (I can't remember which) flat out call Garcian Emir for one.

I hope Kamiya knows about NMH's finer details. Mostly because he'd likely get a kick at how Travis and Henry parody Dante and Vergil. Henry especially since he's this inexplicable and barely foreshadowed, "cooler," rival brother character whose motives are nebulously petty enough to excuse him frequently antagonising his sibling in one form or another.

Attached: Henry Kills Ranks 5-7.png (853x477, 313K)

It's easy to forget that Kun Lan and Harman are supposedly equally wicked. Although, soul-stealing aside, it's hard to imagine Harman doing anything WORSE than Kun since becoming one of his "personalities" has somehow managed to make Dan soften up to the point that he's become rather disgusted with the child kidnapping scheme he used to be a part of.

Attached: harman-alter ego.png (639x352, 200K)

So can we expect some form of official confirmation for NMH3 in the final DLC for TSA? Do we actually know if NMH3 is gonna happen or is just more hopefulness by Suda?

Dan got fucked by his allies so it was easy to drop the whole thing. Having a lifeline by coming back to life was just a sweet bonus.

Sony and EA have dropped out of E3. NMH3 could unironically wind up being THE big announced title at the event. Even if they haven't really started development beyond that teaser, people would go relatively ape for it as I can't think of any other big upcoming games they could show off apart from first-party Nintendo fluff.

Attached: E3-2019-logo-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

"...the size of the world has changed. It’s changed to the size where you can control it with your hands, just like a PDA. The world will… keep getting smaller…"

Attached: tumblr_ol00xwcAVg1vwzruwo1_1280.jpg (840x426, 85K)

>Coyote's gun is called "Freak Scene"

Huh, didn't know that before

Attached: Coyote's Gun.jpg (500x616, 73K)