Advance Wars help a brainlet out please

I've been stuck on this mission in the advance campaign for 3 or 4 days now. I'm starting to lose hope, I'm getting more and more tempted to look at a Walkthrough but I don't want to sully my soul. I tried with all three characters different approaches but I either run out of time (the implicit time limit is 6 days since by then he captures the cities needed to win) when I finally manage to eliminate all the dangerous aerial units who keep me from deploying units across the map or I end up getting killed too early because I waste my troops or deploy them to soon in order to try to get things done before the aforementioned time limit. What the fuck do I do bros? Kanbei was supposed to be a retard but he literally got me by the numbers. I thought GBA games were for children. Did you lie to me Yea Forums? Or am I a brainlet?

Attached: Help a fellow advisor.jpg (1080x715, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lparchive.org/Advance-Wars/Update 73.5/
youtube.com/watch?v=m7HLaJaEBag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not your personal army. Literally. Enjoy getting invaded by the mighty Japanese.
Just spam AA units

But I can't because I don't get enough money if I decide not to move the Missiles unit and at times the A.I just place the jet fighters one tile away from the ground so I'm fucking stuck
If only I had one cruiser at least but no

This is what nu-Yea Forums has come to.
OP, I seriously hope you are underage or clinically diagnosed with a mental illness of some sort. Otherwise you have to reconsider your very existence. You may have an IQ lower than 70.

Attached: GBEEEEEEEH.gif (500x493, 631K)

>AC Kanbei’s Error
Jesus Christ, you’re doomed.

Though if you want a helping hand, look up the playthrough of Advance Campaign on LPArchive by Paul.Power.

>Andy
That's your problem

Attached: 300px-Max.jpg (300x497, 39K)

Here:
lparchive.org/Advance-Wars/Update 73.5/

(you)
Is this mission known to be particularly hard? It's the first time I've been stuck this long. Pic related kinda gave me a hard time but I managed to get through. The gook however is impossible. Thanks for linking me to a playthrough, if I give up I'll look it up.
I said that I tried every character available but the problem with Max while he hits like a truck is the poor range of the indirect units. So it ends up taking the same time or even more to kill all the JET FIGHTERS before I can even think of using the Attack copter or the transport one.

Attached: Oh no.png (1080x715, 576K)

*pic related in normal mode
If that wasn't obivious, of course.

Attached: IMG_0054.jpg (497x393, 65K)

>Is this mission known to be particularly hard?
It’s universally agreed to be the second hardest mission in AW history. It’s as infamous as you would expect from that title.

>Enigma
Except that’s probably one of the easiest missions in the game, especially when you’re coming off four straight missions of Green Earth playing as Sami.
Heck, why are you using Sami in that mission kn the first place? Max just mulches Fake Sturm’s troops.

I realized too late that Sami had weaker units overall. I also just wanted to pick her because I like her character.
Never again I'll be fooled by my waifuism

Use a guide, that mission is total horseshit artificial difficulty.

The whole game is artificial difficulty though.

I still like it.

It's really not, just the fog of war missions because the AI cheats. It's just really noticeable on that mission because there's battle copters and fighters poised directly outside your base ready to attack.

It's strange though because around 10 days ago I made posts when I was playing this mission against Eagle and hid an infantry unit for several days waiting for one bomber to crash. He didn't find me and the copter hidden near the base didn't bother to search me but I guess the A.I was programmed to stay put until there an enemy was in his range.

Attached: war of attrition.png (1080x723, 407K)

Are there any websites that have unfogged maps for these games? I heard that every single AW fan website went down years ago.

>Kanbei's Error
>Advance Campaign

Attached: screaming.jpg (567x542, 102K)

Video of a successful run in 11 days:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7HLaJaEBag

Attached: braindead.png (951x451, 133K)

There is still AWBW

That's not a cheat sheet, though.

The AI can't see into woods and reefs but it sees everywhere else.

>i can use guides guys i'm so much better than you

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I beat this game at 12. Pretty sure most people did. Congratulations OP you're less capable than a preteen

>come to board to to talk about video games
>get called a brainlet for talking about video games
I think you're the problem here discord tranny

That's not why you're a brainlet. This is

OP here. I still didn't look at the playthrough despite the growing tentation, but I used Max and now I'm finally on day 7 but it was fucking close. Literally one HP close. I hope this time will be the charm

Don't give up dude, I'm stuck on this cocksucker too.

>come to talk about video games on a board
>It turns into a competition on hold you were when you beat it.
You're the problem

BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO
HOW WILL YELLOW KEKS EVEN RECOVER?

Attached: Today I reminded them.jpg (1067x712, 364K)

fucking yes cry more
The absolute state

Attached: Sonja help me please.jpg (1069x711, 366K)

You don't say nigger

Attached: Happy.jpg (1076x714, 297K)

Got a sudden urge to play a new "Warsgame", then remember we still dont have one and have to settle for Fire Emblem weeabo shit...
Read OPs predicament while realizing OP is a literal fag and the reason why we cant have nice things, like how we didnt get Famicom Wars due to nippons thinking all of us are like OP, pls for the sake of future gens kys with fire

Fuck I forgot this cool faggot. I really struggled during naval battles in normal mode, can't wait to see how hard I'll be stuck this time. This game is great

Attached: Water_level.jpg (1077x721, 294K)

Stfu

Good job, user.

Attached: thumbs.png (301x267, 99K)

isn't that the 1st mission?
git gud

Nice projecting

Wargroove exists
It's basically advance wars but medieval

Hahahahahahaha nigga you serious? I gotta get off this site lmao nigga can't even beat gayme-boy-gaymes rofl fuck dude I beat this shit when I was 10 how the fuck you havin' trouble maybe you need a prima guide or some shit hahahaha

such a scummy way to win

why the fuck hasn't nintendo made a proper advance wars game for home console or 3ds?

Literally because they can't insert waifus and relationships into it

Will check out ASAP thx user

lmao, I never used a guide for any of the AW games and I beat them all

which means they'd be even easier to make since they don't have to spend so much time on characters

>Did you lie to me Yea Forums? Or am I a brainlet?
In your opinion, which one is the more likely?
That's right.

Attached: Mikagami.gif (136x184, 9K)

I'm pretty sure it's just a manipulation tactic to make people reply to keep the thread afloat. Seen a similar thread some time ago, and before that.

the good ol days after 911

Downloading.. There goes that week, pure RTS nostalgia pr0n now all we need is a good C&C clone (waiting to see what Petroglyph aka Westwood has up their sleeves) and the 2010s wont be a complete shitstorm..

Attached: 1507224907876.png (353x321, 73K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: anime_girl_with_questionmarks.jpg (907x778, 72K)

>I'm pretty sure it's just a manipulation tactic to make people reply to keep the thread afloat.
Read the thread. OP's struggle is natural since it's arguably one of the hardest missions in the entire series. Unless if you're referring to the actual post you replied to, and in that case ignore what I just wrote, because you're right. Wojak posters are cancer

Why doesn't Nintendo release this for mobile

They hate money. Also, you probably can't nickle and dime a tactics game.

They honestly should just release DS/DoR for switch as a bundle and tack on online play.

yes, mapmaker + 8-16 player online maps would be good enough
but nooo they think we wanna play dumb shit like aaaarms

It is? I recall having to do over once or twice for that one but that goes for any of the gimmick missions really. I remember having much more trouble with the one where you had to guide your land troops across narrow land and you only had a few boats to capture a dock and airport on the top left of the map.

The duality of men

With the most difficult being the final battle vs Eagle as Andy in AW hard campaign?

Because that level is beyond bullshit.

How dare you get my PTSD going, do not mention that mission of ultimate faggotry, annoying bs

This is the final map of the Hard campaign, except the game has fog of war active.

Attached: images (1).jpg (598x513, 102K)

This shit is where I got stuck as a kid. Godspeed.

>not max rank
time to restart boy

fug

Has anyone ever beat this by rout instead of capturing the HQ? Is it even possible?

Attached: 1201572349328.jpg (600x178, 65K)

With Eagle having such a large income advantage to start the battle, it would be a grueling ordeal to rout him.

Kambei's error hard mode is the most bullshit mission in the entire series and people pretending that they easily beat it as kids are fucking liars. It takes a shitload of trial and error unlike most other missions, nevermind attempting to S rank it

>playing AW2 hard campaign
>Get stuck at Sea Fortress
BLACK STORM