Thoughts on this absolute, incontestable, undeniable, indisputable, unquestionable, incontrovertible...

Thoughts on this absolute, incontestable, undeniable, indisputable, unquestionable, incontrovertible, undoubted masterpiece?

Attached: shadow_damnedps31.jpg (768x880, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qZdF0I5Whk
believeinthe.net/kurayami.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D4BzQnSK_Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty good but not much to do after beating it

Wish I knew

Attached: KI-4-Killer-7-capture-560x315.jpg (560x315, 27K)

>Producers ended up taking creative control away From Suda and basically put Grasshipper Studios to work as grunts on the game while someone else changed pretty much everything about the game
>Suda is disappointed in how the game turned out
>Ended up being the best Suda game
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1550700245120.gif (500x500, 862K)

>EA
Literally the last game I've bought new from them. It sucked how they perverted what would could have been a genuine Suda survival horror but I really loved what we got anyway. An RE4-like with Mikami himself involved plus Akira Yamaoka on the soundtrack and GHM's characters and aesthetic is straight up gold to me.

Attached: 103421_front.jpg (640x756, 70K)

This game is stupid, you're stupid.

It was OK at best

The game would've been far better if it ended with Garcia and Paula embracing as the darkness covered them completely. The post-credits scene with the burgers kinda ruined the mood.

It was good. Sequel when?

youtube.com/watch?v=-qZdF0I5Whk

Fun game. I wish they bring this over to more systems. That and actually include a New Game Plus.

It's alright, but it could have been much more than just being RE4: Dick Joke Edition. Kurayami Dance is the adaptation of the original script; you should give it a read if you already haven't.
believeinthe.net/kurayami.html

You probably just don’t like Suda games then.

fpbp, best mechanically speaking by Suda, but he had zero to do with any gampeplay

Way too many i-frames in the dodge, I abused the shit out of it my whole playthrough.
This was 8 years ago, but I seem to remember the game struggling to find new ways to implement the weapons later in the game.
Never had the urge to replay it. A bit of a slog. There just wasn't a whole lot to it aside from occasional novelties.

I think Killer is Dead is their best action game.

Attached: 1372353267-kid.jpg (863x1000, 228K)

aged terribly

I'm currently playing through all of SUDA's works right now. It's the weakest of his games that I've played yet.

It's decent though, but it lacks the charm that his other works have.

BIG BONER

Attached: 1546557122200.jpg (884x936, 450K)

Is that really what happened? If so then it just dawned on me that Dr Juvenile in Travis Strikes Again in Suda's self-insert

It is one of the weakest Suda games mechanically. I would say Lollipop Chainsaw is the only one weaker.

It's fun, both mechanically and aesthetically, and the writing is funny in the same way MXC/Shin Chan is if you enjoy penis (like someone browsing Yea Forums should). it likes to shake gameplay up to the point where it isn't TOO linear, but those shmup segments fucking sucked after the first one, and I'd rather have had an actual bossfight for those, especially since thicc rocket chick had an actual model

Also good GOD the tearing is bad, even for a last-gen UE3 console game. I'd say a PC port isn't too hard to imagine, especially since Killer7 got a second wind. It was overall a really enjoyable summer '11 game to fire-up after you were done fucking around in a YTP thread, and absolutely deserves a sequel

youtube.com/watch?v=D4BzQnSK_Ec

2011 was coincidentally the last year Yea Forums was good

Attached: Lemon+key+face_7b3f62_3714842.jpg (651x550, 88K)

Why do skeletons always make the best companions?

Attached: johnson.jpg (640x361, 83K)

kek

Attached: 1479400555680.jpg (400x396, 22K)

Is that a boner joke?

>I'd rather have had an actual bossfight for those, especially since thicc rocket chick had an actual model

I was going to say that at least we got to catch a glimpse of her papercraft nipples, but then I remember guzzling down absynthe to spend more time walking around Paula's tits so maybe there is some lost potential there after all

Worth a play, but way too short and overly juvenile at many points.