Fatalis coming to MHW

And it looks like shit

Also the text is translated by Google, sauce is the Japanese 15th Anniversary website

Attached: 1552354239782.jpg (1903x728, 200K)

wrong, faggot
both fatalis and the flagships are just celebratory renders and are not confirmations in any capacity

And Monster Hunter is never leaving Nintendo, right?
Stfu nerd

I have lost all hope, until I get an official statement saying he will be in iceborne I won't join the hype, I have been hurt too many times to fall for this.

>merchandise our of nowhere
>anniversary logo is a fatalis
>new render in the MHW realistic style
>"Oh but he's totally not going to appear in our latest and best selling MH game"

>counting your gargwa before they hatch
so how's oroshi kirin and alatreon? are they fun to fight in world?

How's that new Monster Hunter game on the Switch?

>comparing a leak of a work-in progress game to official material and merchandise

yes
because neither are official announcements
that is the entire point
just as there may be no new switch game, these monsters may just be a celebration of 15 years of monster hunter
stop getting ahead of yourself

>REEEEEE WHY PEOPLE ARE EXCITED
>THEY CAN'T BE HYPES REEEEEEE

I bet if there was a Nintendo logo in any of the pictures the board would get flooded with speculations threads.

Because Capcom officially announced all of the flagships were going to be in World? It's the franchise's 15th anniversary and here you retards are, reaching.

need i remind you about a certain stupidity that gripped this board last christmas? about people getting hyped over fucking fake bullshit?

Attached: grinch.jpg (600x336, 37K)

more like dragon hunter...

I fucking suck at everything in this game and hate getting carted and bringing the team down. Are pierce HBW's good in a 4 player setting? That auto block is a god send.

Attached: 2534236.gif (512x512, 424K)

nigger kirin and alatreon were moved to iceborne

even the leak mentioned very specific things like mama kulve

So when is PC getting this... 2021?

The flagships may not make it in, but Fatalis is fucking guaranteed, this is a straight up new model never seen before. The Fatalis in the Flagships image is a old render that got potoshopped in.

>implying they wouldn’t put Fatalis (a long series staple) into their biggest selling MonHun of all time

Attached: 5452576B-DC93-4379-B338-683449F1D81B.jpg (900x900, 150K)

the promo render

Attached: 1535971058964.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

play cb and build a defensive set, retard