Vinesauce Vinny is a treasure we've got to protect. Proove me wrong. Best fucking vidya streamer out there...

Vinesauce Vinny is a treasure we've got to protect. Proove me wrong. Best fucking vidya streamer out there, next to Jerma.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (244x200, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/cheating-flirting-jealousy/43689-one-my-best-friend-s-girlfriend-cheating-him-me
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/453146662
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/453221196
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452588329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Him and Northernlion are the only streamers I can watch that still have their humanity left

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 7K)

loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/cheating-flirting-jealousy/43689-one-my-best-friend-s-girlfriend-cheating-him-me

>Northernlion
Went to shit when he started playing Binding of Isaac.

What does this have to do with this thread?

Jerma's great.
I used to watch Vinny but he's pretty boring to watch now.
Don't know how to explain it but his streams got really stale for me, I've always hated Joel but now I'd actually rather watch him instead.

He so fucking cute pls post more Vinny

Why is gllty a tranny if 'she' just wants to fuck girls?

Have fun user

Attached: tenor.gif (300x180, 1.12M)

Attached: 1532199765741.gif (202x120, 533K)

Attached: 1527210594572.gif (345x260, 1.98M)

>He'll never notice me
It hurts

Attached: c90a8576871eb87db9a0683ffe6ff63d.jpg (556x600, 81K)

vinnys streams are all the same
Funny voices and reciting memes
Jerma streams you never fucking know whats gonna happen

Go meet him on some conventions, and grab his balls. He will be thinking about you for a day.

Attached: 736608320_preview_thismanhelpme.gif (245x300, 2M)

Fuck off underage streaming cancer loving faggots.

>grab his balls
No

Attached: 1551757850647.gif (200x150, 727K)

Vinny is the only streamer I watch. I wish he did more multiplayer Mondays though because those are always a blast.

No. These threads are allowed.

Attached: 1533065137020.gif (487x560, 736K)

quite pungent

Vinny a cute

He's a good lad and means well, but FUCK his audience holy shit

Do you think Vinny streams without a shirt every night?

Attached: 1550225732697.png (978x551, 693K)

>makes fat stacks
>pretty attractive
but
>is legitimately afraid of women, mostly avoids them bar friends
what happened to vinny for this to happen

This is fake right?

i would

Jerma is a midget tho

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 333K)

no

All streamers are gay and do nothing beneficial for the culture or the industry. Make some real friends instead of a fake e friend who wants your money.

You got a fucking source?

Vinny has been hurt.
And he has hurt others.

>friend
I just want to watch an entertaining show

Netflix, Hulu, and regular television are far more entertaining. I guarantee it.

Then go watch Hulu instead of browsing image boards.

Literally Nothing: The Post

Attached: 1551017616806.png (1024x429, 527K)

I watch it when I want a tv show. This is just a guy playing a videogame, I find it interesting.

your forgetting this guy stoner

Attached: d27a5c09feadbd050369fe1650ce2bd8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Now imagine Netflix but your shows interact with you. Presto.

>le reddit boogeyman ecks D

Attached: 1552294132365.jpg (514x796, 158K)

It was a cap from a pre-2013 Vinesauce stream, doubt its even on vappy's channel.

Shame it's lost to time

> Make some real friends

fucking HOW? One of the shittest things about being an adult is that once you start losing your childhood friends, you discover that society doesn't want you to have real friends as an adult. If you're doing anything that isn't directly having a positive impact on your career or allowing you a way to make more money, it's seen as a waste of time. The best you can hope for is to find co-workers that you can get along with, and if you can't do that then it's over as far as opportunities to find friends goes.

Unless of course it's a girlfriend or a wife, then it's normal and you're supposed to have one by now. Adult friends though? Don't be weird dude, why would anyone have friends as an adult? You should already be spending all of your free time either with your family or at your job anyways. And god forbid you have a friend of the opposite sex, that's basically like cheating on your spouse you monster.

I really believe this is a big reason e-celebs and lets players have gotten so popular, people need a way to connect with someone on a "bro level" and there really isn't a good or acceptable way of doing this as a busy adult in society. It's really sad and I don't like it.

Attached: 1467699319488.gif (720x720, 36K)

Attached: 1541731944021.png (1440x2560, 2.73M)

He can't handle criticism.
He will permanban you from the chat if he sees you criticising him. He likes to put on this mask of a grounded person but it's not the real him.

Young Vinny is cute. Cute!

Attached: 2475869.jpg (545x427, 25K)

he just keeps getting handsomer as time goes on

Attached: hJZVPnE.jpg (822x1080, 99K)

>Just go to the bar
>Just hang out with coworkers
>Just strike up a conversation
Fucking socialization is weird. There is no way to make it happen without it coming across as forced and awkward.
I've given up on obtaining friends at this point.

It's fucking retarded how I still find this dumb shit funny after all these years.

Attached: HE.jpg (1394x762, 139K)

You find someone with the same interests as you and just talk about them without being super autistic about it until you're close.

My heart can't handle this

I miss it when chatango was the main chat. I miss auto pilot, vinesauce doesnt feel like a community anymore.

>I miss it when chatango was the main chat
You shouldn't had shitposted so much then.

I would take take shit posting over twitch chat. At least on the chatango chat we could hold a conversation. The discord is a hug box no fun zone.

Proof?

assblasted redditor

Attached: 1542052420357.jpg (501x1200, 219K)

He's live lads

Yeah, but he's a self-aware midget.

>someone finally posts it
>no context
>nobody knows what it means
Vinny cucked his friend when he was 19 and made that post.

micheal cera lookin ass

>I'm 19, more than reasonably intelligent and from New York City
For fuck's sake, Vinny.

There's no way that's him

I gotta tell you, after 4 years, I've met 1 person at work who I can talk to about building PC's a bit. No one else there shares my interests at all. And I certainly cant hang out with them and call them fagniggers like I can with my friends from my childhood.

So this is the fabled Vinny cuck story. It wasn't as bad as I thought. People made it out like he was intentionally and willfully screwing his friend's bitch, but reading it it's obvious the guy is riddled with guilt.
Also, it takes two to tango and that slut was bad news for the both of them. What I wanna know is what the fuck happened between Vinny and his other gf that made him so scared of relationships?

Attached: 57689708.jpg (289x377, 30K)

I like to watch his bandmike Mike, but they both tend to plays I don't give a shit about watching.

He is pretty handsome, I dunno why the dude can't get any pussy. What if Vinyot is secretly super edgy and only into southern italians?

>Going down a rabbit hole of autism
>Learning that the friend Vinny cucked was actually Mike
What the fuck, man? That's not cool.

Attached: 1474925970681.jpg (1280x1185, 259K)

Where's
the
PROOF

Joel's better.
why?
well, at least he knows how to play games

Those two are both loveshy types at this point. Mike talks about dick so much on his stream I wonder if he's secret gay or bisexual.

how many of the posters in this thread are girls

Attached: 1392487155870.gif (140x190, 5K)

Why does gay shit bother him so much? Like, homophobia bother him? I don't care if he is or isn't, I just want some confirmation of where he lies, especially with faggots here calling him cute and shit.

watching him attempt to play DMC is making me want to gouge my eyes out
I only played 4 like 5 years ago and I still managed to grasp V's braindead gameplay style in a few minutes and didn't die to shit till vergil
I can't imagine how he's going to do once he plays dante

This guy looks like Bryan Alvarez.

What if this happens to me in 10 years man. What if I get shittier at videogames

I am
I have the biggest crush on this man, help

Vinny been harass by homos numerous times so gays just puts him off.

Dante's going to overwhelm and he's going to stick to Trickster, calling it now.

>Mike talks about dick so much on his stream I wonder if he's secret gay or bisexual
>Why does gay shit bother him so much? Like, homophobia bother him?

>Vinny has known Mike since ~2003
>In 2004 Vinny had a ''best friend'' whose gf he fucked
>Mike has ''something he doesn't want to be reminded of'' according to Vinny
>Vinny acts very deflective when it comes to women

G-guys.. Vinny didn't just fuck Mike's gf.
He fucked Mike.

Attached: 1679794.jpg (1280x1207, 254K)

>Joel
>knowing how to play games
Good fucking joke

Slide into his DMs and dont be too obvious. Chances are you need to get laid as much as he does, lol.

Seriously, I met my boyfriend through twitch, he got about 30 viewers at any time and I slid into his DMs after being in his chat all the time and we've been dating for 3 years since.

>is legitimately afraid of women, mostly avoids them bar friends
What? Really?

Has anyone else kind of outgrown Joel? I just can't enjoy his streams anymore for some reason.

it kinda sucks how much his streams blew up
like i know it's dumb to care, but it really did used to be a community, now it just feels like an entity
but you gotta let the caged bird fly

I mean, I'm currently watching his Grad Dad fangame video ad really enjoying it.
He has fun but is sort of "in" on the joke that he's a walking meme generator so he's toned it down a bit.

I still enjoy his childlike sense of wonder and idiocy, that and his dorf streams are top fucking tier

NO
UNCLE JOBEL IS FUCKING TIMELESS YOU GODDAMN HEATHEN

Attached: 1536093140310.gif (287x216, 554K)

so, from the start?

Zoomer-tier

I have, some of his older stuff on his youtube is fine, but the man himself is so fucking stupid its almost painful to watch him do anything. Especially on fucking Geoguesser.

I'm too shy to do that. He probably wouldn't give me the time of day anyway.

He's just going to ignore >her.

you haven't seen the rabbit hole of the awful youtube kids watch these days to think they are zoomer tier.

nah. vinny sounds like a depressing drone. joel might cross over into cringe-tier yelling at times but he sounds like he's trying his best to entertain.

Are you kidding?
>mfw watching his recent GeoGuessr streams
Takes one to laugh at one I guess
Do keep in mind I never watch it live and only see compilations/cuts.
o-oh

Attached: 1546240810129.jpg (1024x710, 88K)

Why is this faggot allowed to make threads and shill on Yea Forums?

Is he paying for it? Did someone from his circlejerk become a mod on this website?

>Vinny's cucked someone
Holy fuck

funny how you never complain when it's a giant bomb thread

Better to try though, mang.

Attached: shruggif.gif (500x256, 262K)

Turning your penis into a gaping hole doesn't make you a girl.

Attached: excalibur.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I'd rather have the depressing drone over the mid-twenties swedish boomer.

But I'm not....trans? I'm biologically a girl?

>Vinesauce
>needing to shill
The man doesn't even take donations. outside of his yearly charity streams.

the unnecessary question marks confirm it
you're a woman.

If it makes you feel better, I think he is half playing it up. Otherwise he'd just be a less popular DSP. I just can't stand his constant shuffling around for images for whatever joke he makes.

What the fuck are you even talking about, you autistic retard? I haven't seen any Giant Bomb threads and even if there were any, it doesn't give you fucking permission to spam these advertisement threads for Italian autistic NEETs.

Find a gun and pull the trigger with the barrel pointed towards your nostrils, you fucking autist.

You don't seem so sure trender.

Haven't you heard? Cis women arten't real women anymore!

But hey, give it the college try. Might be good too if you went dude hunting locally. There's plenty of fairly handsome men around who play vidya and enjoy a meme or joke.

Why the fuck would you tell someone to shoot their nose off

> I haven't seen any Giant Bomb threads
liar and a hypocrite
what a combo

>Hes finally played mother 3, superstar saga, silent hill 2 and Uprising
>Still no luigi's mansion for halloween even though its like 3 hours long

Attached: 1492739139319.png (812x993, 493K)

you gonna take a night walk? light a ciggy? maybe sigh and put on lo-fi hip hop beats to study and chill to?

Nothing wrong with trying anyway. Not like you're gonna lose anything besides time.
And since no one else's gonna post it:
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting
And the ellipsis too.
> I just can't stand his constant shuffling around for images for whatever joke he makes.
>mfw that's my favorite part
Better enjoy the retardation while it lasts

Attached: 1518057634592.png (293x446, 310K)

>I haven't seen any Giant Bomb threads
First week, huh?

>needing to shill
Yet you pay Yea Forums and got one of your retards from your chat to become a moderator on here so that you can make these Vinesauce threads every day.

You know, half of the posts in your Vinesauce threads reads like a fucking Facebook soccer mom shibboleth which sticks out like a sore thumb because shit like that is uncommon to see on Yea Forums.
"Vinny is so cute oh my God xD"
"Vinny is perfect, he said hello to me, what a nice guy xD"

Imagine spending time having a full discussion about the private lives of some randoms just because they also play video games.

If you start collect images of someone who never shows their face, you're obsessed and a creep.

Attached: 1552299870378.png (655x473, 370K)

>Cis
>dude hunting
>enjoy a meme
>>>/twitter/

Attached: 1416964475779.jpg (300x200, 39K)

I can find nine to ten Vinesauce threads made by you in the last five days in the archive.

Can you find one to three Giant Bomb threads in the last 20 days that weren't made by you in the archive?

Seriously, find a gun and kill yourself. You'll make a lot of people happy.

Literally seething.

>vinesauce shills trying to justify their shill threads on Yea Forums because someone else is doing it
Vinny and his fifty regulars from his community are the full embodiment of autism and retardation.

Attached: 1552367781926.jpg (318x405, 15K)

ya got me!

Attached: gottagoooofastgif.gif (350x200, 605K)

imagine spamming on Yea Forums and begging for viewers from here for over 10 years like vinny the spergy has been doing

dude, who fucking cares. if you think Yea Forums has unfair distibution of thread subjects you should hunt down the persona threads based around each different waifu or the pokemon threads when there's a whole board for pokemon.

>Can you find one to three Giant Bomb threads in the last 20 days that weren't made by you in the archive?
certainly.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/453146662
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/453221196
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452588329
anything else, hypocrite?

This was nice to read. Thank you user.

Attached: d01714b1e69045bec732749f62d33f7d.jpg (748x460, 49K)

>PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS ON THE VIDEO GAME BOARD
>THAT IS SOMETHING WHICH SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING SO I WILL ADVERTISE MY SHITTY STREAM BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MY AUTISM AND HEADCANON, THAT IS AN ACCEPTABLE THING TO DO

what the fuck do they not pay the janitors for