BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA

name 1 (one) move that's stronger than this. i will wait.

Attached: Dbgtepisode60_294.jpg (509x386, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17592841
youtu.be/xnbq7f2CcxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spirit bomb

Sin Devil Trigger

this, spirit bomb has the highest power ceiling of any DBZ move, as proven by being the only thing capable of killing Buu

Super Saiyan Blue Vegito's spirit sword.

Anything this guy provides

Attached: asura.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

A normal punch from Onepunch Man.

Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I know this is a pasta but what would this looks like in practice? like if it was performed

BIG BASED ATTACK

Attached: 1551925426880.jpg (840x544, 89K)

Squish!

Attached: heres your most powerful character.jpg (686x659, 95K)

Accelerator's reflect, a punch from the flash, superman's anything, my dad.

Down B

These. Fuck Vegeta for not giving his energy, even Frieza saw the importance of the tournament.

Idk about power shit but this was a badass name for the attack

Based

I can vouch for this post. This guy's dad.

gayass breaker

Attached: soul punisher.gif (448x252, 245K)

my ejaculation force

Super Saiyan 4 > Super Saiyan Blue

or maybe it was because Vegeta wasn't retarded and knew Spirit Bomb only works on evil assholes and unsurprisingly backfired against Jiren because of said basic fact

spic

Heroes would like a Word.

The infinite rotation

>Spirit Bomb only works on evil assholes
But that's wrong it's just harder for evil assholes to defend against

Keep tryin it pedro blanco

Attached: 1538051411752.png (690x690, 490K)

>Blanco
old news

Attached: poster.jpg (750x1061, 247K)

>GT niggers

Attached: AA91DF4F50474ABD8A1AD0E37AC1CF7E.png (888x894, 520K)

spirit bomb is useless, what main villains died to this besides Buu?

Weaker than MUI

SSJGSSJ4 when? Heros is basically fanfic, and they've said the two forms are different offshoots of the base SSJ form. They need to make it happen when Goku and Goku Xeno fuse to fight the Grand Priest.

>A fused character is weaker than single character with full potential
try harder

Attached: cummed.png (778x397, 625K)

100x Big Bang Kamehameha

Attached: index.jpg (250x201, 12K)

GER
Punch from One Punch Man
Maxwell: big bang is no
Saiki: accidentally making hair of unusual colors abnormal

>SS4 homies*

And wasn't the only reason goku killed buu with it because dende made a wish giving him his full energy back? Otherwise goku would have been killed by his own move.

Mastered UI would beat literally anyone except another person that mastered UI. That being said, Goku never mastered UI.

>I'm not helping.
>Hurry up, Kakarot!
Nah you just misread the schene. He was just being his prideful self.

if Goku can't touch Gogeta then using MUI won't do him any good either, he'll have his spine broken first, Goku's strongest punch without MUI must be able to damage Gogeta before MUI can be useful

Jiren's stare

Krillen deflected the same bomb that fucked the shit out of Vegeta.

If ToP showed anything, its Dex > Str. Jiren was stronger than any other mortal and even outclasses a GoD candidate. MUI would be dodging any attack Gogeta tossed at him.

nope, Krillin launched the bomb, Jobhan out of all people deflects it

You mean Gohan.

Jiren landed hits on MUI Goku, and Gogeta is stronger than Jiren

Same difference.

Yeah, and Def>>>>>Any attacks, Goku's durabilty added with Vegeta's durabily and multiplied it for few times can make any attacks Goku threw obselete, MUI lasts for 30 seconds while Blue fusion had 5-10 minutes, it's clear who the winner is

Not that it’s canon or a proper show even, but i think he mastered it in DBH. If the last episode’s cliff hanger means anything....

Not gonna lie, pretty confident SSJ4 Gogeta would have decimated Kid Buu with Big Bang Kamehameha. Hell SSJ4 Goku probably could have killed him with the 10x Kamehameha.

>Outclasses GoD candidate
>That's not even impressive anymore
The real thing with Jiren is that he's above the actual GoD themselves while suppressed

Pronounced Stardust Breaker. And if you don't think this is the coolest shit, kill yourself.

>Mfw Soul Punisherfags
Yeah, it's Stardust Breaker. Don't (You) me.

Attached: 4.png (1275x672, 1.29M)

God Kamehameha

Goku's UI in ToP wasn't MUI, Goku has not mastered it, he barely was able to even use it. Beerus hasn't even mastered UI. Stop acting like ToP UI Goku was a mastered or perfected state of UI.

>Hakais the opponent if they are evil
>Became a nuclear warhead if the opponent isn't evil
>Compact and fast
>aesthetic
it's a better spirit bomb

Kirby's Inhale.

Stop acting like anyone gives a fuck, spic

>or perfected
That's literally what he did you fucking idiot. He even did it in the manga.

I'm surprised that as big a meme as this has become that it's never been illustrated by a competent drawfag before.

You keep believing that.

ahhh, the fight that broke the internet. Good times, good times.

Attached: 1522632495063.png (355x413, 241K)

It's a version of Goku from another universe who's become the Grand Priest and Mastered UI. Which is entirely uninteresting because it's literally "lmao i dodged it". It's basically just an excuse for Goku to be able to fight Saitama or anyone else. Next time someone says Superman can beat Goku you can tell them that Supes can't even touch him.

>You keep believing something that was officially stated
i will, how bout you?

Heroes has a better story than Super imo, Super is anticlimactic and disappointing meanwhile literally every new Heroes trailer is wish fulfillment hype fuel.

You do realise that mastering in that context meant mastering the principles of UI, right?

massive cringe

Attached: 1540447552083.png (499x499, 122K)

You get it.

Attached: Gogeta_smiles.gif (354x306, 416K)

Buu was gonna deflect or reflect it but yeah they wished Goku back to full strength so he was able to overpower Buu and overwhelm him

>O MUH SS4>>>>>SSBKK
>O MUH UI>FUSION
>O MUH SS OZARU>>>SSBKK
>O MUH BOOTLEG BABY
>O MUH ANCIENT SO YAN
>O MUH MECHA NINGEN

Only CHADren can generate such hype

Attached: vr8fHbi.gif (480x270, 2.86M)

this. it's basically an instantaneous, 100x Spirit Bomb

If we're doing gay anime, Blasting Rod Big Bang Bomb.

Let the babies have their rehashed bottle.

SHIN KIKOHOU

Hey kiddo

Attached: dragon-ball-super-11458873.jpg (800x1200, 218K)

T. KEKly

Attached: ONE_HOUR.webm (880x494, 2.74M)

Shining Trapezohedron. This is the nonsense powerwank thread, right?

Attached: Demonbane ST.jpg (800x600, 186K)

>Manga fags
No it's the stealth DB spic thread

Attached: 1535574079424.jpg (1080x1257, 511K)

Silence dog, you will call GODly by his proper name

chads of... what now?

if you don't think slowly powering every one up to the highest super saiyan forms and playing with the fusion dance/potara earrings isn't the tightest shit you can go back to watching people try to hit white/blue/red haired goku. there's a reason people loved the what-if sagas and fusions in the games instead of modding their saves to give goku palette swaps of his hair. lmao

>THE ULTIMATE ENEMY IS LE GREY ALIEUM BUT HE'S NOT REALLY A VILLAIN AT ALL!!!11!1
yeah that sure was cool.

You really don't understand how power scaling works in shonen at all do you? Remember "mastered" SSJ? That lasted about what, MAYBE 30 episodes?

>frog poster
>cringe

Attached: 1460654991744.png (512x512, 214K)

You were literally told
>He even did it in the manga.
Can you not into English anymore?

Whether you like it or not Goku reached a mastered state of UI.

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-030527.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

Godblock, blocks everything.

user, what does that have to do with anything.

spics fucking hate GT

>if you don't think slowly powering every one up to the highest super saiyan forms and playing with the fusion dance/potara earrings isn't the tightest shit you can go back to watching people try to hit white/blue/red haired goku. there's a reason people loved the what-if sagas and fusions in the games instead of modding their saves to give goku palette swaps of his hair. lmao
Sorry what? all i'm seeing is Goku actually putting a fight when he's unfused, while Vegito SSBKK panics whenever SS Ozaru Cumber moves a muscle, Mai had potaras out of nowhere, Goku screaming for help instead of teleporting out from the exploding planet prison, the most spic clothing for Goku a.k.a El Goku Padre, rehashed Baby Vegeta and Zamasu coming back after his soul was erased

What?
They're the only ones that like it.

"Mastered UI" as it is in the current show/manga isn't the pinnacle of the form. No chance.

I'm not talking about the prison planet anime you cornball. I'm talking about the trailers for the card game.

>I-i'm not talking about the anime you fuck, i-i'm talking about the game with no story...!
what is there to discuss?

Are you retarded by any chance?
If he were to, say, combine UI with Super Saiyan then this would still be him mastering ultra instinct.

Power levels have absolutely nothing to do with anything right now.

lmao very well thought out reply friend i sure see your point :^)

~killall

Attached: 1551017616806.png (1024x429, 527K)

I know it's the angle and all, but it makes me chuckle how his face is so minuscule compared to his head

well no shit
everyone on gt was "10 times stronger" than the end of Z if im not mistaken
too bad is not canon anymore
i like SS4 and the final episode is just perfection

They're the only ones who like the first half, the second half has a similar reception to Super.

>we need the gurren lagann audience

>"Mastered UI" as it is in the current show/manga isn't the pinnacle of the form
Yeah, UI isn't a form user it's a skill not unlike Kaioken that everyone can theoretically use.
There's no UIx2 and such. At best you'll get what this user said and get another combiner form.

>SSJ
>"mastered" SSJ
>SSJ2
>SSJ3
>SSJ4
>SSJG
>SSJB
>UI
>"mastered" UI
>???
Seeing a pattern yet here autism boy? Dragon Ball is about power spikes and transformations. If you really truly believe this white haired version of UI is the limit you're as dumb as your posts make you seem. Even Grande Padre Goku is more a "master" of the form than Super Goku. So what's that? Grande Padre Ultra Instinct? Turn your brain on.

good, but i don't see how your game can compare to a well fleshed story like DBS

>They're the only ones who like the first half, the second half has a similar reception to Super.
These are two contradictory statements.

It's not unless you meant to say redundant.

>SSJ
>J
yikes

>the second half has a similar reception to Super
what? i don't think anybody cared about GT post SS4

>dragon ball thread devolves into 2 autists arguing until the bump limit
Every time.

Attached: 1543981340330.jpg (428x469, 80K)

now you're getting my point. super doesn't have a well fleshed out story.

Worth noting everything happening in Super comes before Uub gets trained. That is apparently meant to be stronger than Goku.

Good lord.
You don't even know what the argument is and you're still going.

Look, no one said that mastered UI was going to be this be all end all form just that Goku had achieved a mastered state of it.
This has nothing to do with whatever comes next or how powerful it is, is this too complex for you?

SBDH isn't super

>shitren
>hype
Lmao no, the only thing hype was watching him get fodderized and knowing that god awful arc was finally over. Good riddance.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHA.gif (500x281, 3M)

It just had a gigantic month long celebration in Japan for Dragon Ball's most lucrative game for its 4th anniversary the likes of which have not even been close to seen. You've bought into memes. But yes, SS4 drives most of it.

alright man you got it you win good for you reddit gold coming your way

It warms my heart every time I see based Wrathposters putting Gokufags in their place. Hilarious how they never reply to them either.

No it's contradictory.
You see, the implication is that they only like the first half but treated the second the same way as super which was met with praise there.

In other words they can't only like one half.

Jiren is like a parody of a DBZ villain.

Pretty much exactly why I hate discussing Dragon Ball on Yea Forums

What's the point of powerlevel threads when Demonbane exists?

>for its 4th anniversary
>SS4
Gee I wonder why.

the fuck did you just say to me

What's the point of powerlevel threads when I can sit down with a pen and write up an even stronger character than Demonbane?

Heroes has yet to deliver on SS4 Gotenks and SS Pan. That alone is its biggest crime.

No, you're just misinterpreting. Only they liked the first half, but my comment about the second half was in regard to everybody. Clearly they loved the fuck out of Super.

You really wanna do this again chotoro? They went all out, and for things beyond SS4.

>SS4 Gotenks
soon
>SS Pan
just go to Edgyverse for that

That's because no one cares about them anymore. I hope you like Goku, Vegeta, Broly forms and fusions and some OC trash because that's all you're getting.

Well user, for starters nobody really gives a shit about who you are, so chances are nobody will give a shit about your character either.

>misinterpreting
Or rather you can't into English.

>soon
With the way things are currently playing out we're more likely to get UI Trunks.

Cope dog seething jobber cuck nice headcanon accept your concession spic toyopaco toeipedro Cuckhan Chodeforce Shitren Dogly Jobeta kiss my wife Gokuck Soon

You still don't understand?

>Hakais the opponent if they are evil
Not canon

Doesn't matter as long as I write him up real real strong just like your obscure japanese picture book game robot.

based

Attached: 1539095182985.jpg (188x181, 14K)

How long until Ultra Instict Dos

>Only they liked the first half, but my comment about the second half was in regard to everybody.
That doesn't even make sense in the context of that post. You were talking about spics so why would you suddenly shift to everyone?
On top of that everyone hates the second half of GT while Super never saw anything close to that, in other words they're incomparable.

UI Goku is literally untouchable and can kill you before you know you are dead.

Probably never. MUISS though? Next manga arc.

>peek my head in Heroes bedroom
>see Grand Priest Goku
>close and lock the door

Attached: 1551809278238.jpg (14x14, 1K)

>only lasts >1 minute

Attached: 1478704785042.jpg (350x200, 10K)

>That doesn't even make sense in the context of that post. You were talking about spics so why would you suddenly shift to everyone?
Because clearly the subject of the first half of that comment was latinos, and the subject of the second half of the comment was Super. You guys are ironically the ones fucking up English.

>On top of that everyone hates the second half of GT while Super never saw anything close to that, in other words they're incomparable.
Completely false and an obvious Supercope. More people like Super, but a lot more people absolutely hate it. And a lot of the criticisms are very similar.
>good ideas but poor execution

Most people also prefer SS4 to Blue.

Literally no one likes SS4.

but goku gets stronger after he gets beat up, he'd be able to use it longer and longer as time goes on.

>Most people also prefer SS4 to Blue.
prove it

Not him but Super Saiyan 4 is the best transformation other than base Super Saiyan

All you're telling me with this post is that you're insecure that people like it.

Have taste.

i wouldn't risk my spine for a questionable technique that only boosts my reaction for a short time

Grand Priest Goku can use it indefinitely. Admittedly not canon but it's coming don't worry.

>Have taste.
not a prove

Attached: Vegito_Blue_God_impact.png (1279x721, 988K)

>Most people also prefer SS4 to Blue.
Your friends José Angel and Luis Antonio don't count as "most people"

Goku risks his spine for literally anything. He lives and breathes to risk his spine. Risking his spine is like eating or breathing for you and I, it is an inevitability.

it's already a jobber form at the start for not securing a kill because he wasted time talking about nakama powers, i don't think making it permanent would change anythig

yeah, because he had Asspulldroid with him, he can lose a fight while still win a war

The problem with a recolor is that SS started with the best possible color, so anything else is a step back. I also think most people like SSG more than SSB.

Your friends José Angel and Luis Antonio are the biggest Superfags of all time. With government sponsorship.

>The problem with a recolor is that SS started with the best possible color, so anything else is a step back. I also think most people like SSG more than SSB.
Broly movie proved otherwise? everyone liked Shintani aesthetics

Is there any character stronger than Asura? He could probably tangle with Tengen toppa gurren lagan and win.

How did it prove otherwise? I think SSG Vegeta only reinforced it.

>everyone liked Shintani aesthetics
What does that have to do with SSB. Also, I did not like his aesthetics. Vastly prefer the guy who fixed ToP.

Because it's literally just 6 path madara. Unironically. I know not many people care for naruto here but god damn, it's literally the actual definition of the character, that's how it started. He literally is that memerific buzzskill piece of shit.

Attached: madara-sage-of-six-paths-smiles.jpg (1366x768, 115K)

the reception of SSB gogeta is the proof and everyone liked the transparent blue aura

Attached: 02394f926838f34814e369343f836ee9.jpg (720x1222, 91K)

Depends, does the other character has his daughter?

Every single episode of Super looks like dog shit.

So why does UI even give a power boost anyways? Just based on the description, it sounds like a skill that just gives you 1000% dodge rate.

Yes.

I never said people dislike SSB. Most people are either neutral or just prefer the original.

Not Takahashi's(I think is his name), and I'm pretty sure he was the one who did some of the most popular art in Buu Saga.

Genki Dama has the highest kill rate of any move in the series, and it has the potential to be the strongest because it can channel the energy of the entire universe. Honestly, no move has killed anyone when they're at 100%, they always need to be worn down. A body without ki is vulnerable to even the weakest ki attacks. Goku got shot in the heart and died in the Frieza movie because he didn't have time to shield his body with ki and dampen the beam.

Zetta Flare

>You guys are ironically the ones fucking up English.
user, you switched without, showing any indication, from referring to spics to referring to everyone when the conversation was never about everyone.
The first assumption would be to assume you're still referring to spics.
Rant about it all you like but you messed up.

>but a lot more people absolutely hate it. And a lot of the criticisms are very similar.
Not really, compared to GT the hatebase for Super is nigh nonexistent. As for the complaints the only one it shares is animations which again GT reaches lower lows for considering it didn't even have any real sakuga moments unlike Super. Its best moment of animation was probably when Goku and Baby were running down a crevice firing at each other which wasn't great too begin with.
Anyway the other problems people tend to have with GT include but aren't limited to
>inconsistent art
>rehashed story telling (grand tour = DB, Baby = Plan to Eradicate the Saiyan, Super 17 = fusion reborn) etc
>Canon crossing
>lack of power scaling
>focusing almost entirely on Goku
And before you go, "but super did the last one!" it didn't. Super at it core can be described as the Goku and Vegeta show however a handful of tertiary characters did have their time to shine particularly in the ToP.
In GT everyone else was sidelined and Vegeta reduced to fusion fodder, twice of you count baby.

>all that shit
>is still weaker than Nappa
LMAO

it didn't, look, if base goku can hurt Jiren with his full power, then MUI is just a transformation that helps Goku by making his punch 100% consistently, if goku cant hurt jiren, then MU is useless

Madara was basically a big fat nothingburger, because he got wiped by one narutoballsengan, then LMAO EX MACHINA kaguya popped up. The ending felt so god damned rushed. Such a disappointment for what was otherwise a fairly enjoyable, redemption arc that was the 4th ninja war.

MUI is basically Ultimate Gohan but better. Goku can draw out all of his power without going SS but constantly improves at the same time in addition to the attacking and defending instinctively.

Than it's most likely, yes. Like Mr Anime, we didn't really saw Asuras limit. He fucking tanked galaxies that got thrown at him. Granted, he also had to get a powerboost from that core thingy once but since Goku gets one everytime i think that's just fair. Also up for discussion: Asuras escaped Naraka, more or less afterlive, on his own. Nobody did wish him back or anything, he just climbed out of it.

I really didn't mess up because it's obvious what I was talking about if you understand English. It's nitpicky at best but still no error.

>Not really, compared to GT the hatebase for Super is nigh nonexistent.
That couldn't be further from the truth. There is PLENTY of hate for Super. GT has a negative reception but people don't feel strongly about it(either way). They do about Super.

so who is stronger, vegito or gogeta?

Doesn't fusion dance require both to be on 1 power level? I thought i remember that Trunks had to get on Gotenks level. While Potara earrings always work and not only fusion both together no matter what but enhances? Could be wrong here tho

It's pretty much a Goku, Vegeta and frieza scenario Goku jobs to Veggie, Veggie jobs to Frieza and Frieza jobs to Goku. Here Gogeta is weaker than Vegito, Vegito also got himself cucked by the main villain, Gogeta secures a win against a main villain

I love how Toei punished them for this

How did they punish them? The chants in the new Broly movie was a direct reference to the latinos in the plazas chanting their names. Stated by the director himself.

The director can do what he wants but Toei loses their shit over streams like this, they sued the venue

>it's obvious what I was talking about
You made no attempt to show that you changed the subject matter. That's about as obvious as someone wearing an invisibility cloak.
I don't see why you're trying to argue this.

>There is PLENTY of hate for Super.
Yes, but it doesn't match the hate for GT hence why I said "compared to".
>GT has a negative reception but people don't feel strongly about it(either way).
Don't kid yourself, for the most part people have moved on from Super's earlier animation mistakes which is why you see more manga comparisons and such nowadays. GT on the other hand still gets regular threads, videos and so on about how bad it was. Not even by comparison but just in general.

It should be Vegito, but Super has extremely bad consistency so who fucking knows

>They do about Super.
On what planet? No one really talks about what super did wrong in the same way they do GT, that series is reviled by almost everyone.

they're equal for now

Neither, they're the same. That said Gogeta is stronger if we're talking appearances just because he appears later in the story.

>I don't see why you're trying to argue this.
Because it was obvious what I was trying to say. Did you genuinely take it the way you think I said it?

>Yes, but it doesn't match the hate for GT hence why I said "compared to".
It's the opposite. People just do not feel strongly about GT at all, and people feel strongly about Super. People who don't like GT just don't care much for it, people who don't like Super see it as an affront to the franchise.

>Don't kid yourself, for the most part people have moved on from Super's earlier animation mistakes which is why you see more manga comparisons and such nowadays. GT on the other hand still gets regular threads, videos and so on about how bad it was. Not even by comparison but just in general.
Then you guys are just putting your hands over your ears and eyes. Got nothing else for you, had my say.

Anything Jiren does.

Reminder that Grand Priest only lent Goku ultra instinct because he was Zeno's favorite. That's why Goku can never use it again unless GP wants him to.

>Did you genuinely take it the way you think I said it?
There's no other way to interpret that like I said you gave no indication whatsoever, unless of course you want to show where it is.

>People who don't like GT just don't care much for it, people who don't like Super see it as an affront to the franchise
You're projecting your own feelings here user seeing as no one has ever referred to Super as an affront to the series except for you. In fact, Super has spawned a lot more fan manga and such than GT did in its time.
As for GT, you just have to go into any dragonball community to see how they feel about it. Hell, even the DBM comic creator doesn't want anything to do with it.

>Dragon Ball > Z until Buu > Z Buu > DBS > GT

Attached: 1532360500367.jpg (1000x480, 119K)

They all job to grande padre Goku anyway

Attached: gokuipunch.png (456x420, 204K)

>Then you guys are just putting your hands over your ears and eyes
Which doesn't mean much coming from the person in denial about GT. What compels you to come into these threads and make it a GT v Super pissing match that you never win?

Poll time fuckers.
strawpoll.me/17592841

>Buu
>below Cell

Consecutive Normal Punches.

youtu.be/xnbq7f2CcxE

Attached: One Punch Man Saitama.gif (540x303, 1.56M)

UI isn't a super saiyan form.

I would have put fucking buu below gt and super if the animation wasnt so abysmal in both of those

Is it UI omen or UI blanco? Because the first is cool but the second is spic fanfiction tier.

And yet you put it above the arc with the worst animation in z.