ITT: games that help you finally realize your retarded

ITT: games that help you finally realize your retarded

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 41K)

why, did you like the witness at first?

My retarded what?

Trolling is a art.

Is it actually a good game? Have been looking for something I can just play while listening to a podcast or something and this seems interesting

>Good at thinking 2-3steps ahead
>Shit at anything above 7
Tetris has the better gameplay,but puyo has the better waifus. That or Coropata

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_PuyoPuyoTetris_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 261K)

not OP, I loved it.
Tell me why I'm wrong for liking it, please.

the ending cutscene

I like it, reminds me of Myst.

I bought it full price, didn't regret it. I actually did enjoy the videos you could find, even the super long one required for the puzzle. I don't think I ever fully finished all of the puzzles though, fuck some of them.

great game, took me 80 hours to 100%. beautiful environments and clever puzzles

Don't mind me : ^ )

Attached: falling.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

It's FAR too expensive to be worth its price.
It's a $5 game. $8 at best. And it's priced at $40.
Give it a pirate. Shit isn't even worth a 75% off sale, though it might be worth an 85% off one.

spoil me on this game. was there a twist?

Playing this now, I dont know what the fuck these tetris blocks on the puzzles mean or the colors in the city one

Attached: 9ee.png (688x578, 32K)

Not really
You are a game dev beta testing a game, your memory is wiped whenever you enter the Simulation. End cutscene is the game resetting for the next playthrough, and then hardquits out of the game

There wasn't a twist because there wasn't a plot.
I suppose you could call some of the puzzles a "twist" because there are mechanics you aren't aware of until you've explored the island more.

Tetris blocks are introduced in the swamp
Stars are introduced in the treehouse (need to use a boat to reach it)
Town is the final exam and requires knowledge of all other areas.
Desert ruins is the shittiest part of the game

It doesn't even really have a story.

The town is the last area you're supposed to do, it uses elements from all the different types of puzzles in the game and assumes you already know them. You gotta go to different areas to learn how each new thing works.

The implied story from the voice logs are that the island is supposed to be a mind resort for the rich. The secret ending really implies this.

>a mind resort for the rich
>resort
>a place that is frequented for recreation and relaxation
C H I R P
C L A N G
BRIIIIING

Attached: noisy bird.jpg (1000x588, 352K)

The way I saw it is that it's meant to try and give people new perspective on reality, to see things as they really are instead of what your civilized mind interprets them to be.

I took a couple of looks at the D E E P stuff
Decided that "the intended meaning of these things is for the user to interpret their own meaning. I decide to interpret them as unimportant background noise."
Did puzzles. Puzzles were good.

>clever puzzles
You mean one puzzle repeated over and over again.

t. retard that can't see the sheer amount of artistry and detail that went into the game

I don't think you actually played the game.

This game is amazing, even if I used a walkthrough

The tetris effect is real, it gave me nigtmares.

Fuck some puzzles though, specially the final challenge.

I did every puzzle in the game and excluding environmental puzzles the only one where I had to actually look up the solution was the one on the ship. I got a couple hints from friends for one or two other things but no outright giveaways. Found about 2/3rds of the environmental puzzles on my own and just looked up the rest.