Here's your epic store bro

Here's your epic store bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190218111128_Firefox.jpg (1071x630, 193K)

>Who cares
>BUT DEVELOPERS GET A BETTER DEAL
So no reason at all? stupid epic games, hope they fail

>convenient to use

its missing most of the features every other store has

It gives the developers a better deal. That's nice.
But does it give the consumer a better deal?

Nothing gives the consumer a better deal, because people love to be raped by companies.

I don't understand this argument at all, the epic store is objectively worse than steam in virtually every way. How is this still up for discussion?

As bad as fortnite is at least it’s a game, so that makes the company better than valve in my eyes. Besides, gears of war and unreal tournament were better games than half life, cs, tf2 and dota
And it gives the developers a better deal
And it’s not full of indie shovelware because they can’t just publish their games as easily as in steam

>convenient
>no fucking search function

To be honest, I'll start using it just to spite Valve.
Don't even care I'm giving the chinks my money at this point.

What if I don't give a fuck what kind of deal developers get?

10 points have been deposited into your social credit score

Being lightweight isn't bad but then there's being barebones as fuck.

>Gives developers a better deal

They keep saying this on repeat, devs get more respect, devs don't get their games drown in trash here, devs get a better cut. Where the fuck are the advantages for me as a customer?

what makes it convenient to use

>lightweight
Someone with Epic installed, tell me how much memory it uses.

So..... what are MY adventages?

>developers get better deals
Nice avoiding the question there.

Remember when Valve drones thought Apex would kill Fortnite and save Steam?

Attached: fortnite ape shit.jpg (1538x538, 300K)

Don't you end up paying more because of an additional transaction fee that you don't get on steam?

It's almost like paid shills persist every week in trying to keep it a topic of discussion

The .exe works when you open it

>lightweight
it uses more memory than steam

Why is GTAV so fucking good

>But that’s not all. Deep Silver also revealed that Metro Exodus will launch at $49.99 in the US. That’s $10 cheaper than the game was listed for on Steam. By aligning with Epic and increasing its revenue share, Deep Silver was able to pass along its savings to consumers, which should make waves across the market.

Not all developers do it, but some do.

Now shut the fuck up steamcucks.

FREE GAMES NIBBA

>GTA
>good
lel

It's fun

Why are gamers such entitled pieces of shit?

epic doesnt have regional pricing, so it cost the exact same outside of poomerica

>from the gamer's perspective
>it gives developers a better deal
Way to not answer the fucking question.

Attached: 1550861600609.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

Why does v defend valve so much anyway? Gaben is a fat slob who stopped making games years ago and what do you get for your loyalty? A fucking trading cards game

>free SHITTY ass games
Yeah, what a deal

see

>in the US

Because we have the right, if gamers didn't buy games there wouldn't be an industry. Stop pretending that your shill agenda can treat gamers as "entitled" when they support the stupid industry. This is like insulting your customers, any business that does this eventually fails. The client is always right.

Valve is shit now and I was honestly hoping that the Epic Store would be good just so it would force steam to be better. But they're both shit now so I gotta stick with steam just cause that's where all my friends and games are.

Didn't epic say they are never going to have sales?

>gives developers a better deal
Okay, but that doesn't answer the question.

Attached: homer1.jpg (560x561, 32K)

And yet I'm still waiting to pay $10 more 1 year later on Steam.
Epic can suck my nuts.

I for one prefer the fit girl store

>Steam
>consumers get better deals
>Epic
>devs get better deals
Wonder where the world will shop

Literally anything is better than it

Attached: Launchers compared.png (3065x1786, 242K)

The .exe works when you open it

>not full of indie shovelware
>giving developers a better deal even though consumers don't get advantage
>fortnite as argument
>subjective game liking later
Here's your (you) bro

Attached: bait.webm (720x720, 687K)

Since you put it like that it is pretty obvious, when will I learn to spot this shit all the time

Holy fuck, everything is massive shit

Why do developers think they're privileged?
Was a reaction to the backlash from removing it from steam.

no. The transaction fee thing was explaining why they didn't make games cheaper outside of NA, cause they have to pay the fees.

The one all the devs go to obviously. I care more about the games than the launchers. Like as cool as the Apple store is, Im not gonna start buying iPhones cause its better than Bestbuy. This may make me a madman to Yea Forums. But I am going to assume this is the normal view.

If Devs like better deal so much discord has a 90/10 revenue split, why aren't they flooding that store?

>Was a reaction to the backlash from removing it from steam.
No it came right with the initial announcement.

>chinksectoid's will defend this

Attached: 1503671905475.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

I don't care about saving money. I care about giving Gabe Money for hookers and blow.

1 month old and it's 4th place behind
>the beloved childhood nostalgia of generation zoomzoom
>to eSports fags this is what the NFL is to Americans
>not even the same type of game
But since their entire business model is taking money from dumbshit kids gambling so they can get a KEWL SKIN like the streamer douche, you might have a point.

>Lightweight
>When it consumes as much, if not more, RAM than Steam

I care more about pricing and availability desu.
And I like the triggered reaction this viewpoint gets.

Everyone you disagree with is a paid shill.
Anyone you agree with has a genuine opinion worth sharing.
There you go.

>The gap got even higher

Oh no no no no no

How will Steam cucks ever recover?

Attached: fortnite above ape.jpg (1544x529, 297K)

>4 of the 5 most viewed games on Twitch, are not available on Steam.
don't be greedy devs. If your game is not Steam nobdoy will play it. Now shutup and give us, I mean uhh them, their 30%

That's 100% fucking wrong, Epic Store runs like shit, has no library organization, and is a hell of a lot less coherent than Steam

That's cool bro but I said where the world will
Like the world that has all its shit made in sweatshops or suicide factories
Devs already have a shitty deal Steam and consoles aside, a 10-15% difference only helps the publisher anyway unless they self publish

>the developers get a better cut is their main advertising point

This matters to me the consumer how? Like maybe if it reduced the price of games but we all fucking know that would never happen no matter how much more money they make.

>Caring about viewers and not about number of players
>Wanting the success of EA's Meme Royale game
Fuck Epic and fuck the chinks, but you aren't going to trick me into cheer for EA so easily

>Like the world that has all its shit made in sweatshops or suicide factories
This is a pretty dumb comparison, because this has done insane things to increase living standards and development in those countries.
>Devs already have a shitty deal Steam and consoles aside, a 10-15% difference only helps the publisher anyway unless they self publish
Devs go where their publisher goes.

>but you aren't going to trick me into cheer for EA so easily

Don't worry, Valve drones already did it

Attached: cringe valve fans.png (1608x1029, 148K)

>This matters to me the consumer how?
Yeah it's odd. It is a smart business move and a logical way to go about the store. But kind of shitty marketing. Surely they can come up with some gimmick or bs to make it "better"

>Lightweight
That's one way to spin it I guess

>Source engine being relevant in the year of the lord 2019
What the fuck?

>that's convenient to use
That's just a bald faced lie

So are you paid or autistic, serious question?

You don’t even have a Pc, why are you making these shitty Thread? No one uses the epic launcher for anything except fortnite

Every few days I have to go 5 minutes out of my way to buy the coffee beans I like to drink. This tireless work has brought my will to its knees. I have nothing left. The doctors say I should be thinking about my will. My only wish is that future generations don't have to endure this suffering.

>implying it's possible for shills to not be autistic

Why?
I mean Steam is convenient as well, so is pretty much everything except the Windows store.

Reminder Valve will literally sell ANYTHING (unless it's offensive then it gets deleted)

Attached: miner royale.jpg (1149x1036, 251K)

>Developers get a better deal so they can now sell their game for cheaper to a smaller audience to receive the same proportional profit.

I don't run Windows, so Epic Store is a pain in the ass while Steam just werks (as do most of its games thanks to Proton)

I just believe in competition, and Epic is the first competition to Steam's monopoly. I sense the fear in the Valve drones eyes.

Nobody lashes out at GoG because it's irrelevant; a cuckold of a digital platform to Steam fucking consumers in front of him

The store page is just a collection of big fucking pictures, no categories, no way to sort, can't even display it as a list
The library is a similar, just a page of icons that you can't even search
It's fucking garbage if you're talking about convenience

>DRM cucks trying to argue why I should give my info to their corporate overlords and why I shouldn't be allowed to own the games I purchased

Attached: 1545583464_25ELF1O.gif (310x467, 2.38M)

Is this real? Is there really a PowerPoint presentation for sale on Steam?

I would agree with this complaint, if it had more than like 20 games.

> if gamers didn't buy games there wouldn't be an industry.
nobody on this board actually buys games. Everyone just pirates them and portrays honest buyers as retards or console peasants.

There are tonnes of games with blatantly false advertising as well. They get pulled down eventually most the time. But they should never be up in the first place.

So? The amount of games is irrelevant. These are basic fucking features that the epic launcher completely lacks

>Hey, I'm gonna shop at this other new place for the exact same price because the corporations make more off of it!
Literally nobody thinks like this. No real consumer goes out of their way to purchase an identical product for the same price just to help make somebody else more money.
If anything, game devs need to make LESS money for the lazy and scummy shit they've been pulling for years rather than even more than usual.

They can stuff free Slime Rancher up their ass. I'll only bother installing their client when they have sales like Steam did years ago.

Attached: pl8os3r4nyt11.png (912x1000, 497K)

>From the gamer's perspective
>Developers get better deal!
Then why the hell should I care?

>Why should WE use your store?
>"It makes other people more money."
Shows how little they actually give a shit about customers. They keep playing the "its better for developers" card, trying to exploit the victimized developer narrative. Fuck that. Its not even an honest statement. Its better for publishers and for Epic. It gives more control to publishers over consumers. And its definitely not "convenient" when its missing over half of the convenience features of other similar stores.

well they are

Attached: 1526599943474.jpg (525x500, 60K)

Epic is not the first competition and it won't be the last, and you are present in every single thread making the exact same fucking posts, so I ask again, are you paid or autistic, because it has to be one of these two.

>and Epic is the first competition to Steam's monopoly
Strange because there are other platforms that sell games (excluding exclusives like Origin or Uplay) and because actively paying devs to make games exclusive to their store kinda falls in the definition of monopoly.

You can scroll through the whole library in about 5 seconds and there actually is a search bar for you busy young professionals.

>developers
You mean publishers

Attached: 1551501702205.jpg (720x643, 37K)

Why would i ever give a shit of how much money developers get?

they do the shittiest things to the games just to get more money anyway so they can suck a dick

>So? The amount of games is irrelevant
It is hugely relevant. You can browse the whole store in like 30 seconds. And if you want something specific it has search. Thus it is quite convenient to use. I also don't have to scroll through asset flips and steam direct submissions so that is a plus. I would agree these features are necessary if They want to increase their library size, and would again, concede your point if you needed to wade through like 200 games.

There's a new GTA V RP server out that all the streamers who are into that kind of thing are trying out. Once all the stream snipers start shitting the server up and the novelty wears out it'll lose it's lustre again.

What the fuck is this, IS this real?

Where can I find Rapeday info? Do they even have a website or social media or something? Where can I get the game?

>epic games
More like Literally 40 Games. And a bunch of them aren't even released yet. Stop talking about Epic like they matter in the least.

>and because actively paying devs to make games exclusive to their store kinda falls in the definition of monopoly.
A monopoly on a product isn't nearly as dangerous as a monopoly on an industry.