Is this why they refuse to remake this game?

Is this why they refuse to remake this game?

Attached: Deus_Ex_predicts_Europe.jpg (850x423, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xw5mjj9Zz60
youtu.be/H_ILu-R-Nz8
youtube.com/watch?v=zeBqNYLD4eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope it will never happen.

The creatively brankrupt sequels killed any hope of it happening anyway
If they did it would be sanitized of all the redpills

I hope they don't dumb the game down and appeal to the casual market. Deus Ex was one of the only games where your skills actually mattered. If you didn't level shooting, your aim actually gets thrown off. That's fucking cool as hell.

>if they did it would be sanitized of all the redpills
That's why i don't want it, no matter how it will be improved in other aspects.

The movement toward the European Union started in the 1950s, there is no secret insider information in this game about that.

Just slap a bunch of aim mods on your stealth pistol and the pistol stat doesnt really matter

It's already in the process of happening.
Europe is a multicultural shit hole thanks to the jews importing mud skins into all the white countries.

>swim skill

>one big country with no separate languages, cultures, or tastes
why is this self-evidently a bad thing?

If they did a remaster of this game you would probably get banned from twitter for promoting it and journos would write about it like it was the son of Alex Jones and it assraped them with a water filter.

At least you had to compensate. In Fallout and shit, there's pretty much no difference. Fuck doing less damage.

>the son of Alex Jones and it assraped them with a water filter.
Based! VERY humorous! Stay here

It actually started with the pan european movement started by Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi after WW1
>there is no secret insider information in this game about that
Aside from the pic in the OP post?? Lol
Its explicitly said that MJ12 are controlling the UN and the EU with the goal of one world order.

t. gay frog

Jesus that's some serious seething, here user take a (you) to help soothe the pain

>why is a faceless world state of deracinated hordes of poor people with no identity a bad thing
Gee dunno
Are you a communist by chance?

roastie cope

cultures cooperating together != homogeneity

Attached: Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matt (1125x1358, 254K)

poverty is implied nowhere in the statement

Its probably the most prominent theme in the game
The middle class is effectively non-existant, its just the ultra rich and the poor dying from the grey death
But ok lets talk about the statement alone without context
Its bad because normal people generally like to belong to a nation with a history and common traditions native to their culture and by extension their race
The fact you need that explained to you is worrying

>Its bad because normal people generally like to belong to a nation with a history and common traditions native to their culture and by extension their race
why is making this bigger wrong

>The fact you need that explained to you is worrying
He could be just a kid who doesn't know shit. He's probably a commie though.

It was a pretty innocuous joke that made perfect sense since Deus Ex is all about conspiracy theories which many people find comparable to the rhetoric of Alex Jones. I'll use a trigger warning for you next time since I see how easily set off you are.

Look at what happens when a vidya fanbase blows up.

>roastie coping so hard she made 3 posts about it
back to facebook sweetheart

Attached: igggi.png (344x161, 106K)

Because you cant "make it bigger" without destroying what exists and replacing it with a cosmopolitan culture (read: no culture)

Speaking of alex jones and deus ex. The funniest moment in Deus ex human revolution is the "alex jones" radio guy who keeps warning people about fema. It's played off as "lol the crazy shock jock guy"
>and in the end its all true
Its ironic.

that's just elitism. 10 happy incels, or 900 happy normies and 10 angry incels? clearly the latter is superior if looked at in macro.
>Because you cant "make it bigger" without destroying what exists
well that's not inherently wrong either is it. a unique culture dies tomorrow and is replaced by something new. what's actually objectively wrong with this, other than you personally prefer the one?

never understood how you can try and draw this along racial lines either, since everyone comes from a common ancestor anyway so where you draw the line between one race and another is arbitrary.

Oh it's just a commie, move along.

How are you making it bigger? If you take two countries each with their own unique cultures and traditions and mash them together, you don't get to keep those cultures. It just becomes a mess.
This is just made worse with each country you add

not an argument, thanks for the bump

where do you think the first cultures came from? that's right, they were made from mashing other cultures together.

Read what you wrote just one more time.

Why would you want a remake? The game is already good and holds up, plus there's a bunch of mods to improve it. And no way fucking Squeenix would make a decent remake nowadays.

And no, we'll never ever have another DX game that would even dare to talk about the European Union, United Nations, Rothschilds, multiculturalism, mass surveillance. Actually, we'll never ever have another GAME that does this.

when i said "first" i meant the first ones you mentioned, meaning the ones you don't want to be mixed into new ones. im saying those cultures come from mashing other cultures together anyway.

While technically correct, your average ancient culture is an amalgamation of all the other cultures it stomped into the dirt. Is that really a good thing?

Is there anything actually bad about being stomped into the dirt?

You're the kind of guy who would join a cult that encourages humanity to embrace their deaths at the hands of hostile aliens because your completely warped mind sees them as an evolutionary improvement.

Attached: necromorph.jpg (2000x2394, 285K)

Culture's getting diluted into one universal concrete mallscape certainly is though.

>is there anything actually bad about having your culture stomped into the dirt
Please, go and ask that question of the native americans or australian aboriginals

no majority of cultures were established in isolation for the most part.
heck even the ones that are vastly similar to one another were still somewhat isolated from their peers.
the natural environment and settings that allowed aztec inca would not allow japanese and asian cultures to appear same for western.
i'm not even the guy you just replied to but even i know throwing all that crap together wouldn't actually create anything unique,interesting or worth of value.
all you'd make would be an artificial culture and fake reality with no substance or soul.
and you know it too.

Is there anything actually wrong with joining a death cult?

If Deus Ex came out today you retards would seethe hard at the That's Terror guy for being so anti-business

nothing unless you force other people to join unwillingly

Did you even play the game? The whole game world is exactly what that world would look like, thats your answer: Deus Ex
The whole game is an argument against that kind of thinking
Diversity of peoples and cultures is a good thing, the wars and other conflicts that happen as a result are pretty minor compared to world-wide oppression and terror by a handful of rich bankers

>incel
Yikes
>well that's not inherently wrong either is it. a unique culture dies tomorrow and is replaced by something new. what's actually objectively wrong with this, other than you personally prefer the one?
Why are you using critical theory to talk about things that aren't objective?
Silly question lol you're a cultural marxist
It matters because people are individuals and they matter. Its really that simple.

>never understood how you can try and draw this along racial lines either, since everyone comes from a common ancestor anyway so where you draw the line between one race and another is arbitrary.
Oh please HAHAHAH
Biological race doesnt exist? Is that what you're saying?

Isn't it odd that cretins who complain about multiculturalism and post modernism on the internet get off to fantasies of Ancient Rome: an empire that grew bloated and collapsed by cannibalizing other nations and forcing them to assimilate?

Often from centuries of brutal wars and hostile migrations.

Oh no, it’s retarded

>corporate oligarchy is libertarian
Retard

Yeah. Dying with you would be a disgrace.

Deus Ex is extremely anti-capitalist in pretty much every way so why would Deus Ex fans "seethe" about that?

>forcing them to assimilate

Before it was an empire, it was a fascinating republic though.

Are you trying to prove my point? I'm not sure

Is there anything inherently wrong with retardation?

Is there anything inherently wrong with being a disgrace?

>Ancient Rome: an empire that grew bloated and collapsed by cannibalizing other nations and forcing them to assimilate
1. Large portions of Roman Territory were under Roman authority willingly
2. Rome protected the cultures that existed, it did not replace them, it incorporated them.
3. Everybody fared better under Roman rule than they did outside Rome's borders
Your knowledge of Roman history must be from playing New Vegas

The sequels had such better artistic direction than the bland original, it's hardly a fair comparison

Attached: deus-ex-mankind-divided-concept-art-2.jpg (1532x962, 473K)

To bad the games don't actually look like that. They look like Final Fantasy wannabes.

cyberpunk shitters are so fucking stupid

right but that's because of the loss of life, not because the culture changed.
not an evolutionary improvement necessarily, it's just neutral.
>Diversity of peoples and cultures is a good thing, the wars and other conflicts that happen as a result are pretty minor compared to world-wide oppression and terror by a handful of rich bankers
sure but you're saying that a homogenous culture necessarily means oppression by bankers.
>Biological race doesnt exist? Is that what you're saying?
no, i'm saying where you draw the line between "x race" and "y race" is arbitrary.
>It matters because people are individuals and they matter. Its really that simple.
that's not a reason why "bigger groups of people forming different cultures" is bad.

what the fuck does that even mean

They look exactly like the concept art, not sure what you're talking about

Attached: 1473195718_deus-ex-mankind-divided.jpg (1262x671, 243K)

>deus ex in 2000: a transhumanist globalist elite want to merge with machines to become pseudo gods and rule over a dumbed down identity-less masses

>alex jones in 2010's: a transhumanist globalist elite want to merge with machines to become pseudo gods and rule over a dumbed down identity-less masses

how did they know?

Attached: deus ex redpill (1).png (748x402, 154K)

No, because what Rome did is the complete opposite of "import a bunch of worthless third world savages, don't force them to assimilate, and watch them literally rape your children to death."

it would be the loss of life that's wrong, then, not the homogenization of culture.

every time you hang with your friend and learn something new or try a new thing, your culture changed and "homogenized." same thing on a larger scale, as far as I see it.

The original barely even had art direction. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug

Attached: deus-ex-mankind-divided-screenshot-03_2048.0.0.1487889356.0.jpg (2070x1164, 542K)

>Games used to be made by artists, now they're dictated by spineless CEOs blowing their shareholders.
>There's no way they would dare not please every market demographic with their shit.

Who are you quoting?

>Wow my neighbor Greg had this great anecdote and now we're great friends!
>that's why we should import 70 IQ Somalis into every pore of western civlization and give them power over your taxes and rights!

reminder that deus ex also had pro globalism arguments

Please lurk for at least a year before posting, thanks

>dude piss yellow polygons lmao
Deus Ex is supposed to be realistic not futuristic

you're making stuff up. we're just talking about the homogenization of culture, which isn't bad, that's why you have to add a bunch of shit to make it sound bad.

>wow it's a city at night with rain!!!
>so cool
you're fucking braindead, kid

Who were you quoting?

The most recent game didn't even have a color filter, try to keep up

The filter in Human Revolution was meant to be a homage to Caravaggio, but I guess if you have no idea about art history it seems like a 'lmao piss filter'

>deus ex not supposed to be futuristic
>set in the future

What do you think "globalization" means you fucking faggot? Do you think it works like some Burger King Kids Club advertisment where everyone gets together and go on adventures? No, it entails forcing the most disparate and disharmonious races and cultures into close proximity until shit goes down and a dominant culture emerges.

It is actually terrible if one of those cultures happens to be fucking awful. What exactly are we supposed to be taking from the Islamic world? Female genital mutilation? Child rape? Suicide bombing?

I'd rather my tax dollars go to Somalis than degenerate NEETs who have nothing better to do than preach right-wing politics on an anime imageboard.

more like just destroying the world. globalists are evil to the core and its not a cool evil either.

>Do you think it works like some Burger King Kids Club advertisment where everyone gets together and go on adventures? No, it entails forcing the most disparate and disharmonious races and cultures into close proximity until shit goes down and a dominant culture emerges.
It doesn't have to. Why can't things be like the burger king kids?
of course not, but you're naming bad shit from a culture that might be bad. what about good things from cultures you think are good? I didn't say you should start doing bad things, i just said that doing NEW things isn't necessarily bad, which is what the OP image implies.

No, I'm pretty sure it was an homage to Piss Christ.

Attached: 1.jpg (261x382, 11K)

Because it's easier for someone who's a dictator to have more control and power to turn the world to shit. In the event China is shit (It is,) we can localize their shit to their country and people while we form a coalition to take them down.

In the event the United States installed a leader who wanted world unification it wouldn't be intangible. Russia and China are really the biggest targets, China a bit more. North Korea can just be starved out and within 20-30 years I'd say you could have the world completely unified. How long would that last? Probably not long, no country has ever held more than 1/3 of the world for very long so I doubt the entire world can be held indefinitely without superior communications a huge council of people to ensure that order remains.

Do you mean, like, putting profit over sustainability and literally sending people to their deaths in endless wars just to make some money?
Oh wait, you probably mean muh white genocide

>Why can't things be like the burger king kids?
Because people don't work like that.

>what about good things from cultures you think are good?
And that's completely the difference between how Rome handled integration, and how modern day countries do not. They have nothing to contribute, do not assimilate, and turn entire areas into the exact same kinds of shitholes they "fled" from.

you seem to think you do. you're the only one? only people with your skin color? get a grip.

You know what I meant jackass
Its not "star trek futuristic" its supposed to be dirty and shitty

Good job, you now pay for niggers who also sit on your tax dollars and who also put out at 8 a pop! I'm sure you really thought through this alliance in your feelings of inconvenience because some anime avatar fuckboi called you a fag.
Oh, but don't forget the crime, cultural vacuum and 3rd worldification they bring as well! Gar, I sure do hate anime posters, this alliance was rational!

>get a grip.

Attached: 1481316728316.gif (500x382, 388K)

>They have nothing to contribute, do not assimilate, and turn entire areas into the exact same kinds of shitholes they "fled" from.
fair enough. that's definitely not good. i don't think it's as intrinsic to "every culture except mine" as you think it is, though.

Is this a serious question? Are you literally just a 10 year old asking why impossible dreams can't come true?

>impossible dreams
right, because white people and black people never get along

>Africa is a really cool place and the world would be better if they were in charge

Attached: 1489347452981.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

If it moves you out of your mother's basement, it's well worth the investment.

Because it isn’t rural and suburban retards going to fight those wars, right

based, comment parsing will solve everything

I agree user

the world would be so much better with rivers of literal garbage, out of control reproduction, and sky high crime rates

Some people can get along with each other. It is impossible to make everyone get along with each other. It doesn't matter what the race is. Even black people from different African countries will kill each other.

I think IQ level is the main thing responsible for the lack of prosperity and order in these places. But how does a certain race have higher IQ scores than others? Can it simply be who is breeding with who?

How did places like Rhodesia prosper and then as soon as others took over they become what they are now?

Is there any extended universe material on the original Deus Ex game before the sequel and the reboot?

Attached: 1414292762335.jpg (905x555, 213K)

Yup, and right into your state funded dorm

Nope, it's a stand alone game. Maybe real world history if you want to dig deeper into a bunch of real life conspiracies, but Deus Ex serves as a great introduction to all that stuff.

>putting "muh" before a statement makes it not valid
What people call "Whitw Genocide" isnt a conpiracy its literally the goal of the EU.
See for yourself:
youtu.be/Xw5mjj9Zz60

I live in a barrel with a pack of dogs.

>state funded dorm

you mean your $1200 a month "co-living pods"

youtu.be/H_ILu-R-Nz8

jesus what the fuck is my spelling

>cosmopolitan culture (read: no culture)
just because everyone copies the united states culture does not mean it isn't culture

look up the meaning of cosmopolitan

LA’s such a mess. Fucking cyberpunk without the aesthetics.

The internet is doing that far more than Mohammad moving in next door.

>actual shit in the streets like some 3rd world country
>don't want to clean it up because it might be "insensitive"

Attached: california.jpg (1512x1492, 405K)

Friendly reminder this is the future we're going to experience only without the cool synth music and nano-augmented superheroes

Attached: 1450698951852.jpg (970x613, 206K)

look up your mom's anus

¡But user the tacotrucks are b-based!

>that one guy who let his daughters killer go free because delicious tacos

still can't believe it

can't this shit all be solved with taller buildings? Sky rise limits or some shit? That would be cyberpunk too right?

Attached: 1550648026668.jpg (750x499, 98K)

why build expensive skyscrapers when you can pack those Californians into the human equivalent of sardine tins for far less and still charge outrageous prices?

>Human Revolution takes place 8 years from now
>in Detroit
>Everything is super advanced cyberpunk neon yellow glow with electric cars giant skyscrapers and robots everywhere

>muh white genocide
Why does Mark Potok, senior fellow at the SPLC, keep a list on his wall of the decreasing non-hispanic white population by the decade?

Attached: Potok Wall.png (1164x546, 815K)

Mollie Tibbetts

The internet has only reinforced people's universal consensus that they desire a culture and community of their own. Global thought police have to work around the clock to shut down these desires from getting expressed and advocates for globalhomo don't see the irony in how policed their internet communities have to be in order for their ideology to flourish. Internet mall culture is coming from the attempted homogenization of the internet by corporate super giants who are trying to turn the internet into TV programming and a global social app space.

I want things to be different from eachother all over the world.
Variety is the spice of life, and differences in culture among other things are a major driving factor of tourism.

If the world is homogenized, that's gone. There's no differences.
Bonus: It also means that by its very nature less popular things will cease to exist; there's just not enough room for EVERYTHING, is there?

Past that, the differences in our culture, outlook, language, etc. are also the driving force behind immense amounts of decisions, foods, clothing, patterns, ethics, consumption, conservation, treatment of others, value of individual over mass, stories, music, games, books, software, copyright, holidays, celebrations, child-raising, welfare, production quality, etc.

Furthermore, studies have shown time and time again that "jumping" poors up a notch, so to speak, doesn't generally have long lasting improvements to them, their decisions, or their situation. Spread the money out and the people who would benefit the most would almost universally blow it and bam, now we're right back where we started, aren't we?

I dunno, I just wanna be able to visit a different town, city, state, or country and be able to experience the difference in culture and everyday living.

diogenes is that you?

Wasn’t this from that alt-right doc on netflix?

Why does he? Has he ever given a statement on it himself? Seems like a weird thing to tape to your wall.

I love how in Mankind Divided you meet the conspiracy theorists in the sewers and while they're batshit nuts they're getting closer to discovering the actual truth. So you just throw them a few bones and misdirect them.

I enjoyed helping them escape Prague.

why does /pol/

they're obsessed

That's not answering the question. In fact it raises several more that the SPLC are looking at the same thing and keeping track.

Because it’s a political board.

>whining about /pol/ in a deus ex thread
wew boy

How the fuck can you appoint an illegal alien to state office?

money, connections, forced diversity

They knew what was up. The game was made before 9/11/01 and yet they had the twin towers removed. They claimed it was "memory constraints", but we all know that's bullshit.

>why is this self-evidently a bad thing?
1. You probably don't even understand yourself how important is your identity for you. Human is a social creature. Without it you lose much of what defines your way of life. Just look at various mongrels, main reason they are vile, hateful and deranged is their inability to feel belonging among any group of people. Kalergi, author of Pan-European movement, himself was a hapa mongrel subhuman who hated Europeans and wanted to bring them down on his level of being. Although many proponents of globalism today, like bankers who financed Kalergi and his ideas, aren't planning abandon their own identity, they just want to strip people of one and reduce them to formless mass of slaves, unable to collectively control their destiny through sense of community and nation.
2. Every single government of such sort is malevolent and sees you as slave. However they all are bound by rivalry with other governments, and because of this can't afford to do whatever they want to people - they have to maintain stability and earn at least some loyalty from population, else they will eventually fall with population having either complete disregard for their fate or outright helping destroy it. If one government controls whole world, it no longer have rivals, and you no longer have anywhere to run from it, so it may, and will, do whatever they want with you. Believe me, you don't want that.

A classic.

Attached: 1536670439362.png (847x2086, 2.13M)

by being california obviously

did sheldon pacotti ever write for another game?

>sheldon pacotti
>one of his books is titled "Demiurge"

holy shit he knows shut it down NOW

Wow, I didn't understand a single word of that.

Attached: 1382404358155.jpg (269x313, 16K)

>Because it's easier for someone who's a dictator to have more control and power
Actually false, it's always easier for dictators to hold power the more diverse the people are because it allows them to divide and conquer to hold power. Figure out whichever group grants you the most power and side with them, then pit them against everyone else. The more homogenous a society is, the harder it is to divide them, and the more likely they define the divisions in society based on who has power, which results in the dictator being in the crosshairs. Even in non-dictatorships this is the case: one of the biggest periods of civil upheaval in the US in the late 1960s/early 1970s was when the percentage of foreign-born population was dramatically low. Higher amounts of foreigners means it's easier for the right to build a base of loyal patriots defending society against the evil invading foreign hordes, while the left eats itself trying to balance cultural tolerance and individualism in the face of immigrants who themselves come from highly conservative societies.

I recently watched some behind the scenes footage and commentary of the Halo games. Older early 2000s ones seem like a bunch of guys who were doing what they loved and having fun with it, despite all the challenges. Nu-Halo dev commentary makes me want to kill myself.

You can see this happen in film a lot, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zeBqNYLD4eI

>why is this self-evidently a bad thing? [In reference to one world unification]
>Because it's easier for someone who's a dictator to have more control and power to turn the world to shit.
In reference to your actual post, isn't it "divide and conquer" for a reason? I don't really disagree with what you're saying and I'm not sure where in my post I'm disagreeing with you.

I didn't even consider race in my post, my outlook was considering whether or not one world unification is something feasible nowadays.